Ruby's Tale

Story Info
Flogged and fisted, Ruby falls in love.
1.7k words
3.81
69.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raself
raself
25 Followers

Ruby’s Tale, or, How Their Love Affair Began

They met for the first time on the square downtown, never having actually seen each other in person before. They had set up the date via the internet, and he had driven a couple hundred miles to be with her that day. Ruby came right from work, still wearing her tasteful business woman’s attire. It was their first date.

“When did you get in?” Ruby gushed. Her eyes were dancing with excitement.

“About an hour ago.” he said, not hiding his quick appraisal of her full-figured abundance.

At his suggestion, they walked to a nearby hotel, intending to have a few cocktails and get acquainted. They crossed the lobby and went up the stairs to the lounge on the arcade level. He drank in the generous sway of her buttocks as they climbed the stairs. “My-my!” he thought.

As they sipped their cocktails, their eyes were aflame and it was as if the whole preliminary phase of their get-together was completely unnecessary. They both knew what they wanted to do.

“I have a surprise,” he said. “I’ve rented a room in this hotel ... shall we go up?”

When they were alone in the elevator, their tongues entwined, his hands gripping Ruby’s buttocks.

As they stepped out of the elevator, he stopped her, holding her still as he pressed himself against her backside. His hands came up under her arms to her breasts and his hard-on was snug against the crack of her ass as he bit her neck. When he rapidly tied the blindfold over her eyes, the game was definitely ON ... !

Entering the room, he commanded her to strip while she was still blindfolded ... he noted the trembling of her hands as she removed her clothing, and how unsteady she was stepping out of her panties, almost clumsy what with not being able to see either him or the room. When she was totally naked, he stepped close to her and guided her hands to his own clothing, so that she could strip him as well.

And when Ruby finally went to her knees to pull down his briefs, she could not resist letting her face brush against his bared arousal, wanting so much to touch and feel what she could not see. He took hold of her hair and pulled her back away from his stiffened cock and hanging balls ... it hurt a bit to have her hair pulled that way, but it was also terrifically arousing!

“Not yet, you trashy pig ... I’m going to break in that big ass of yours first!”

Ruby could hear the zipper as he opened his special bag, and when he bound her with chords, spread-eagled on her belly to the bed with her ass cheeks prominently upturned and wholly vulnerable, the chords he bound her with caught at her wrists and ankles when she tried to pull against them ... her only recourse was to stay completely relaxed and fully extended, else those bindings would bite.

He commenced a firm but restrained flogging of her buttocks, causing her big cheeks to dance and redden beneath his special leather flogger. She maintained her relaxed posture despite the increasing tempo of his flogger’s impacts, not wanting those chords to tighten painfully ... the heat from his strokes spread across her dancing hips and went deep between them. She could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter and she moaned as she slipped deeper and deeper under the spell of his carefully erotic beating ... like the hair-pulling, it hurt a bit, but it was far more arousing than painful!

“OH! Please ... ” Ruby groaned, “fuck me now! fuck my ass! give me
that cock!”

He teased her by trailing the leather straps of the flogger lightly over her reddened buttocks, then down between them, causing her burning cheeks to tighten in appreciation. Then he turned the handle end of the flogger around and goosed her gently in the crack of her ass with it.

“Gonna need a little grease on the butt-end, I see,” he said.
She could hear the sound of a lid being unscrewed. Then the slickened handle-end of the flogger returned and pressed
coldly against her lower buttocks once again. With all due concentration, she forced her ass muscles to relax once more, welcoming the pressure as the handle probed against her pucker.

“L’il Bitch wants some hard butt-fucking, doesn’t she ... big-assed trashy cunt like you likes all the ass action she can get, and guess what – today you’re gonna get it all, and then some!”

She felt him get on top of her, sitting backwards upon her lower back with his cock and balls resting right at the top of the crack of her ass. His sweet meats were warm and hairy, very pleasant to feel resting there. He leaned and slowly worked the handle into her anus, grinding his genitals ever so lightly upon her upper butt-crack as he did so.

Her moaning and groaning turned to gasping and grunting as the handle went wholly deep up into her ass. Ruby’s rectum spasmed tightly around the invading handle as her grunting turned to whimpering and the motion of the handle inside her started a churning action as her whimpering turned to guttural pleas ...

‘Oh yes! Yes!! Stir it! fuck it! more ... ! Deeper ... yessss!!” She was completely lost to the rhythm of his butt-fucking when waves
of orgasmic fury swept over her without warning, the sensations radiating powerfully up her spine from far down inside her thoroughly opened asshole ...

When he pulled the handle slowly out of Ruby’s butt it was as if she was being abandoned and she cried out, begging him not to stop ... when he lifted off her, the sensation of abandonment was even more acute and she began weeping, the orgasmic tremors still perking within ... “Oh no! Please! Come back - !”

She heard the elastic snap of the glove and felt the cold dollops of lubricant slapped up between her cheeks ... he began with two fingers, then three, and then she knew from the strain that her ass was being invaded by his entire hand! Ruby disappeared herself into the most exquisite trance, allowing her anal ring its fullest relaxation ... she drooled and gurgled and her jaw hung open and her eyes rolled back in her head as his hand plumbed her rectum and began to slowly ease back and forth, in and out, and the powerful muscles of her inner ass contracted with great power as the orgasmic spasms returned with even greater force than before!

He kept his hand up Ruby’s ass for many long moments, fisting her relentlessly as the tremors and spasms went on ... it was as if he had taken her out on a vast orgasmic sea where she rolled in ecstatic delerium endlessly, the swells of that sea lifting and dropping her repeatedly, draining every ounce of energy from her being. And by the time he finally withdrew, she had forgotten that she even had a cunt - her whole sense of her being was now centered inside her churning backside and her hair was matted to her scalp with sweat and her extreme exhaustion was so thorough she was totally compliant when he undid the chords and rolled her over onto her back.

He undid the blindfold as well, and the sudden shock of light made her squint. She stared dully up at him as he swung himself onto her torso, a sappy, lazy smile on her face. His cock was not fully erect but it looked so good to her laying there, half-hard on her chest, a clear wee smear of fluid oozing from its tip. Using his own ass cheeks cleverly, he clenched at her nipples with them, first one nipple then the other, dancing his ass down over her spread bosoms, playing with his balls and the half-hard length of his cock while his ass teased at her wide dark nipples. It was a lovely thing to have her tits sucked at by his tight ass that way, he was her personal dancer, giving her a chest dance! Watching him play with his cock and balls as he did this, feeling the motion, she grinned in appreciation and slowly her consciousness shifted up and away from her still-churning insides.

“Time for a little drink, my thirsty slut!” he said as he rose onto his knees up off her tits. He reached over into his bag and brought out two colored plastic clothespins. He clamped them onto her nipples and the sharp sensations made her gasp. Her mouth was already open when he swung his sweet-meats above her face.

“I’m gonna glue your eyes shut with my cum, you piggy whore, but first there’s this hot little matter of me having to take a piss!”

He aimed his half-hard prick at Ruby’s lips and she opened them wide. The hot and bitter jets of his urine splashed forcefully against the back of her throat and she gargled the stream down eagerly, not realizing how thirsty she really was. And when he had completely drained his bladder into her mouth she watched him closely, utterly fascinated as the blood commenced to re-fill the length of his cock, bringing him at last to a full erection.

The spongy head of his dick loomed high above her, little golden droplets still clinging to it. The clamps burned at her breasts. Her bowels still ached for still more deep attention. Ruby closed her eyes and sighed in lascivious pleasure. His balls dropped onto those closed eyes, resting in the sockets. His clever butt cheeks clenched downward, nipping at her now-outstretched tongue.

She pressed her nose firmly up behind his balls and her tongue rimmed him, lapping at his own pucker hungrily. One of her hands gripped one of his buttocks while the other hand busied itself at the loose and thoroughly moist hot portal of her own cunt. Her energy was rapidly returning and she knew that soon she would be able to turn the tables on her new lover completely ...

What a lovely way to start a new love affair!” thought Ruby, pushing the stiff tip of her tongue even deeper up into him.

**

raself
raself
25 Followers