Rude Awakening

Story Info
She has the night of her dreams...literally.
1.3k words
3.88
34.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walk into the room, I sneak up behind you, and put my hands gently over your mouth. As you start to panic, I whisper into your ear.

“Don’t be afraid. Just do exactly as I say, exactly how I say. Do you understand?”

I can feel the smile begin under my hand as you nod your agreement. You know that the evening should be quite enjoyable. I pull my hand away from your mouth, and run it gently over the back of your neck, as I move towards the chair.

“Don’t move a muscle until I tell you to.”

I sit. I watch your breathing. I admire the curves of your body, the swell of your breasts, so firm and plump. The gentle roundness of your abdomen. The shape of your hips, the strength in those wonderful legs. The gentle smile that plays on your face, as you begin to imagine what I have in store for you this evening.

“Unbutton your blouse, slowly. Do not remove it until I tell you.”

Your hands slowly make their way to the first button, caressing your breasts slightly as they reach it. You undo each one as if it were a delicate flower, ever so gently freeing it from the hole. As your blouse slowly falls open, I can see the flesh underneath begin to appear. I smile, as I realize you are wearing my favorite purple bra.

“Put your hands down. Don’t touch yourself at all. Just stand there, for now.”

You lower your hands to your sides, wondering what is next.

“Unfasten your skirt, and let it slide slowly down to your ankles, and then kick it away.”

Your hands fumble with the zipper slightly, but you manage to get it loose. As it slips down your legs, I see the matching panties are on as well. Again, I smile.

“Come over here, and get on your knees before me.”

You make your way towards me, smiling in anticipation. As you drop to your knees, I spread my legs, allowing you to move in close to me. You start to reach for me, but I stop you with a gesture. You let your hands fall to your sides, allowing yourself to remain at my control.

“Slip the straps of your bra down your shoulders, but don’t take it off.”

You slide the straps down, uncovering just a little more of your breasts. I reach out, and gently caress the exposed skin, just above your nipples. I can feel the goose bumps rising from your skin, as my touch sends waves of excitement through you. I can almost feel the disappointment fill you, as I remove my hands. “Unfasten my pants.”

You reach for me with slightly shaking hands, and undo the button of my jeans. Sliding the zipper down, you let your finger glide down the length of my erect manhood, giving me the goose bumps you just had yourself. I smile, knowing you’re enjoying this as much as I am.

“Pull my pants off, but leave the underwear.”

I lift up my hips, allowing you to pull my jeans out from under my body, and down my legs. You help me to free them from my feet, and toss them across the room, to join your clothes. I settle back in, and your eyes come to rest on my crotch.

“Eyes up. You may not look at that. Yet.”

You meet my eyes, a smile dancing behind them.

“Stand up, and turn around.”

You stand, and turn to face away from me. I reach out, and gently touch and feel your behind. I can feel your excitement through your panties, and again, I smile. If I know you, you’re dying for more contact than I’m giving you, which is all part of my plan. I slip my fingers under the leg bands of your panties, and give your butt a nice squeeze. As my hands work their way closer to where you want them, your legs spread ever so slightly, allowing me better access. Which is when I remove my hands.

“Not yet. I’m not ready for that yet.”

I gently guide you back to your knees in front of me, facing me once again. I reach out, and push your bra down enough to free your hard nipples. Giving them a nice firm tweak, I lean in and give you a soft kiss. Feeling the hunger in your lips, I pull away before it gets away from me. Leaning back, I take your hands in mine, and guide them to my lap.

As your hands make contact, I lift my hips, giving you the signal to pull off my underwear, freeing my erection. You wrap your hand around it, gently stroking my firmness. Your free hand slips to my sac, caressing and fondling. You move in to engulf my cock, but I reach down and grab your head.

“No. Not until I give you permission.”

You sit back, sulking just a little. I stand you up before me, and turn you around, so that your butt is in my face. Reaching up, I pull your panties down to your knees. You slip them off, and I bury my face between your cheeks. Running my tongue up and down the crack of your butt, I can feel the shivers of delight flowing through you. You thrust back at me, and my tongue finds its way to your tight hole. You reach back and spread yourself wide, giving me full access to your womanly glory.

“Please, you know I love it…”

I let my tongue gently tease your bud, and then pull away. Again, my tongue finds its way in, and then pulls away. You moan with frustration as my teasing gets you hotter and hotter. I push you gently away, and lead you to the bed, where I put you on all fours. Spreading your legs wide, I again tease you with my tongue. I can feel the shivers of pleasure running through you as I lick and kiss your delicate sex. You push yourself against my face, trying to force my tongue deeper inside of you. I let you, but only for a moment. All too quickly, I push you away and turn you onto your back.

You moan as my eyes and hands roam your body. Your nipples stiffen more than ever at the slightest touch of my hands. I see the goose bumps raise on your skin as I gently blow on your breasts. You reach up, trying to pull me close, and I pull away again.

“No. I want you to lay back and enjoy this…”

I run my tongue slowly down to your center…and pass it by. You moan in frustration as I plant kisses up and down your inner thighs, being careful to not touch you there. I can smell the arousal, and feel the heat coming from you, but I resist the urges you create in me. I want you to have the best experience of your life…

I raise one leg, then the other, kissing the areas right under your butt. I feel you squirm, trying to make me go where you want me to, and I finally take pity on you…for a moment. I run my tongue lightly over your aroused clit, and then back away again. This time, you wrap your legs around me, forcing me to stay, and I allow it to happen. Now, you get what you want from me…

The alarm goes off, and you awaken with a start. It was all just a dream…

Rolling over, you slap me upside the head.

“Bastard! You never finish anything!”

With that, you storm off to the shower as I lay there, wondering what the hell I did this time.