Rude Awakening

Story Info
She awakes to find that she is not alone.
1.8k words
4.23
33.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers

The first thing that she was aware of when she woke with a start was a hand firmly clasped over her mouth. The next was that his weight, as he straddled her upper body, had her arms trapped under the sheets.

"Don't say a word." he said in a hoarse whisper. The voice was familiar even if the face was wrapped in darkness.

she managed a nod, her heart pounding in her chest.

With his other hand he placed a soft object over her eyes and a band went behind her head. She was now both trapped and blindfolded.

She sensed rather than saw the lamp next to the bed being turned on.

The sheets were ripped off her, and grabbing her by her upper arms, he twisted her over onto her stomach. Although he had removed his hand from her mouth for a moment she almost immediately had her face pressed into the pillow, effectively muffling any sound she would have made had she tried.

He grabbed her right arm, and she felt cold steel as the metallic click locked her wrist in a handcuff. Her left arm was pulled towards the right and the click of the second cuff thus secured both her wrists behind her back.

Without warning his arm reached between her legs and grabbed onto the front of her panties. With a single tug they were down to her knees. Two more and they were around her ankles and off.

she felt him grab a hand full of hair near her scalp and he pulled her head back.

As she opened her mouth to protest, the panties went in. Using two fingers from his free hand he simply kept shoving until the entire pair was in, filling her mouth completely. A strip of what she guessed to be duct tape went over her mouth. This was followed by several more layers of tape. He must have had the strips prepared and ready for this task. When he was done her face was completely covered from her chin to right below her nose. There was no way that she would spit out those panties.

She was now naked from the waist down and blindfolded. Her hands were locked in handcuffs behind her back and she was gagged with a pair of her own worn underwear.

She felt his hand squeeze her naked ass. He rubbed and caressed the skin. Slowly a finger slid into her crack, making its way towards her pussy. she blushed under her blindfold as she realised that she was sopping wet.

Then suddenly, as if to test the effectiveness of her gag, he changed tack and gave each butt cheek several hard swats in quick succession. she screamed, but what came out sounded like little more than muffled moans.

He grabbed her by the arms and turned her over onto her back, trapping her cuffed wrists below her. She felt rope being wrapped around her left ankle. There was a tug, and her left foot was pulled towards that corner of the bed. After securing the rope he repeated the process with her right ankle. This time the tugging caused she to involuntarily spread her legs wide.

She felt the cool air on her bare wet pussy.

He was back on the bed now. He pulled her arms from under her and released her left wrist from the handcuffs. Freedom was short lived as he quickly re-cuffed it to the right, this time in front of her. Rope went around her wrists now. He released the handcuffs leaving her wrists still bound inescapably with rope in front of her.

she felt another tug and her bound wrists were pulled up towards the headboard where the rope was evidently tied off.

She was startled by a cold blade on her belly. Starting from the bottom he worked the blade up through her tank top, exposing her chest. He stopped just long enough to give each breast a good squeeze, before quickly slipping the knife through her sleeves and ripping the top from under her

she was now completely naked and spread open on the bed.

Starting from her feet, she felt hands, lips and tongue slowly making their way up her legs. Caressing, kissing, licking, all the time moving further up. She sighed, and tugged on the rope.

There was a moan of frustration when he deliberately passed her pussy by without giving it any special attention, but she got excited again when finally he reached her breasts. Here he spent a good deal of time, squeezing, licking, sucking and nibbling each breast and each nipple in turn. Soon her chest was as wet as her pussy, and as eager for more attention. One hand moved down again and started rubbing her down below. First he just caressed her lips, but soon he was rubbing her clit with his thumb in an irregular circular motion.

Two fingers slipped in and found her g-spot. With all of this going on his mouth and other hand was still busying themselves with her breasts. she moaned, and bit into her gag again, this time in pleasure.

He stopped and shifted his weight. she felt him entering her easily through her wetness. It took only a couple of thrusts to get into a rhythm and soon he was enthusiastically fucking her. Silenced, and helpless to resist as she was, she moaned along with his grunts.

The excitement must have been overwhelming for quite soon, too soon for her, she felt him cumming inside her.

Taking only a few moments to catch his breath, he got up and seemed to walk off, leaving her tied to the bed, thoroughly worked up, but far from satisfied.

She tugged on the rope tying her to the bed, but her helplessness was complete.

He wasn't long gone though. On his return he leaned in between her legs and she heard a faint buzzing. The tip of the vibrator touched her outer lips first. Working it around he pressed it to her clit, before moving it down her slit and pushing it a short way into her. Pulling it out and repeating the process, he gradually went deeper. With each intrusion she sighed, and willed him to go even deeper. With the vibrator only a few centimetres inside her he stopped moving but left it there on a low setting. She felt him using what had to be more duct tape to secure it in place. He then got up and left again, as suddenly as before.

For the first time since the earlier spanking she screamed into her gag again. This time it was out of sheer frustration, even a bit of anger. At this setting the vibrator was impossible to ignore, but would never allow her to reach orgasm.

For what felt to she like hours, he left her there. The lightly vibrating visitor between her legs her only companion in the darkness. She tugged on and struggled against the ropes binding her, trying her best to somehow get more out of the one toy he had left her with. All to no avail.

Occasionally she was aware of a shifting chair, or rummaging in a drawer, so she knew he was still in the room. The idea of being watched in this state turned her on even more, and caused her to renew her struggles.

Eventually she felt his weight back on the bed. The tape between her legs was gently pulled away and the vibrator pulled out.

He then turned his attention to her face, carefully removing layer after layer of tape. The final layer gone, his finger found a bit of the panties and pulled it from her mouth.

Before she could say anything, a plastic bottle was held to her mouth.

"Careful now, don't choke." he said in a low voice as he fed her a few sips of water.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked

"Oh, Yes." she managed a croak

"What did you say?" he said as two fingers harshly grabbed the nearest of her nipples.

"Yes sir!" she quickly responded before he could really hurt her.

"Well, you'll have to work for it. Do you think you can earn an orgasm tonight?"

"Yes sir!" she said clearer this time. She'd do almost anything to cum.

"Go on then." he said as he held her chin and turned it to face him.

She felt the tip of his cock on her lips.

With as much enthusiasm as she could manage in her helpless, immobile, state she took him into her mouth. Using as much neck movement as she was capable of she worked her lips and tongue up and down his shaft. He started to gently thrust, effectively fucking her mouth, and for the first time in her life she actually appreciated it.

This second time around he lasted much longer than earlier when he fucked her pussy, but eventually she felts his thrusts getting more hurried before his body spasmed and he blew his load into her mouth.

"Now clean it off." he said. She complied as much as she could.

"Now." he finally said "Don't you dare cum before I give you permission."

The vibrator burst into life. This time at a much higher setting. He began the pattern of movement around her lips and clit again. Teasing the labia, pressing it on her clit, before sliding it into her, each time a little deeper. This time the thrusting continued deeper, and deeper. Soon the plastic cock was fucking her with as much vigour as his real one did earlier.

He also leant in and started working on her clit with his tongue. she was driven closer and closer to the edge of complete ecstasy and soon she was required to ask.

"Please may I cum sir?" she asked anxiously.

"Hold it." he said, lifting his head while continuing to work the vibrator in and out of her.

"Please may I cum sir!" she asked a few seconds later, now a bit more desperate.

"Not before I tell you!"

Please sir!" she screamed, loud enough to wake the neighbours.

More seconds passed and she no longer knew if she could hold it any longer.

"Cum for me girl!" he ordered, having read her perfectly.

The orgasm hit her with a violence she'd never known before. She screamed again as she thrashed against the ropes trapping her on the bed.

Out of breath, and covered and sweat, she eventually lay back.

"Good girl." he said. There was a new tenderness in his voice.

She felt him wiping what she believed to be her saliva soaked panties between her legs, essentially mopping up her juices.

She was surprised when he leaned over and unceremoniously stuffed them back into her mouth. Again he applied several layers of duct tape to seal it in place.

"I need to get some sleep, so I can't have you keeping me awake." he said in response to her muffled protests.

Without much ceremony the vibrator was also pushed back deep into her still very receptive pussy. This he also taped in place.

"I replaced the batteries." he whispered into her ear before turning it on to its highest setting.

As the next orgasm already started to build she sensed him turning off the light.

MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers