Rude Dog On Patrol

Story Info
College geek has first "all nighter" with a hot coed.
4.6k words
4.08
47.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

It was early Friday night sometime during my second semester of college and I had no plans for the evening. I figured I would study for a few hours, head to the video store and see if there was a movie I wanted to see. I just cracked open my Chemistry I book and the phone rang.

Jeff, a college friend, called to see what I was doing. I told him I didn't have any plans and asked what he had in mind. He said he was hanging out at his place with his new neighbor, Julie.

From previous conversations, I knew Julie was a 5 foot 10 inch blue eyed blond about 120 pounds with a 34B-24-34 figure. To top it off, she was an honors student with a 3.8 GPA. This girl was smoking hot and intelligent which was not the case for most of the girls in my classes.

One crazy night at Julie's, Jeff took some risqué pictures of her modeling lingerie. According to Jeff, she was totally stoned but posed like she was taking glamour shots. She wore a hot little red teddy complete with black stockings. When he showed me the pictures, I was in lust with a raging hard on. One picture where she had exposed a nipple and had a "come fuck me look" on her face was locked in my memory. This was one hot girl I was interested in meeting and definitely more.

Jeff volunteered to pick me up at my apartment since I didn't have a car. He said he had to go to work at nine but could drop me back at my place before he went "if I wanted." I knew he thought I had a chance of hooking up but I had always been a little shy around girls. I wasn't expecting anything other than meeting Jeff's hot neighbor. Secretly, I hoped meeting Julie would give me some fond memories to fantasize about her while jacking off.

A few minutes after talking, Jeff arrived in his self described "vintage Pinto." To put it mildly, I couldn't believe that damn thing ran. After a short ride of about 3 miles, we arrived at his place.

Sitting in the only chair of the studio apartment was Julie. She was half baked taking hits off her joint. When she saw us enter, she said, "Who's the hottie, Jeff?"

Jeff made the introductions while Julie staggered up and gave me a big hug. I was out of my element. I have never been a partier and hugging someone I just met would never enter my mind. Then, I figured what the hell, college is all about new experiences and I would be home studying Chemistry if I weren't here. This was definitely the better of the two options. So, I leaned into the hug and let her tits smash into my chest causing quit a stir in my pants that I am sure did not go unnoticed as she lost balance and ground her pussy into my groin.

After our introduction, Jeff, Julie and I sat around drinking beer and talking while Julie finished off the last of her joint. Time seemed to go by without notice and Jeff realized he had 10 minutes to get to work. He begged my forgiveness because he didn't have enough time to take me back home.

Julie quickly said she would take me. So, Julie and I went next door to get her keys and headed off to my place. In the parking lot, I quickly realized that she was in no condition to drive when she couldn't even unlock the car door. So, I offered to drive and after a bit of coaxing, she agreed to let me as long as I took her to a bar.

Now, I was only 18 and Julie was 22. The legal drinking age was 21. I had a fake ID that a friend's brother had given me but had never tried to use it before. I was 6 feet 2 inches weighed 180 pounds. I looked a lot like Dean Cain in the TV show "Lois & Clark" when he wore his glasses; but I was not as muscular, I had a few blemishes and certainly I didn't have the charm factor working for me. My fake ID had my exact features and my situation was looking fairly good that I was going to get at least a blow job. So, I threw caution into the wind and asked, "Which bar?"

Julie said all the bars in our local town sucked so we should drive the 20 miles to the next city and go to Club Roscoe. She said all her friends were going to be there. So, off we went to Club Roscoe.

The drive was fairly uneventful. Julie navigated and told me her life story. I didn't have a chance to say more than 3 words and she was off on another topic. This was the most I had talked to a girl (that I wasn't related to in my entire life) and I thought we had the beginnings of a romance.

Finally, we arrived. Julie knew the bouncer and was immediately brought to the front of the line. I followed her and then BAM! The bouncer asked for my ID. I pulled out the fake and he started quizzing me. Then, Julie got up in the bouncer's face and said, "Stop being a prick, Tony, and let my friend in!"

In an instant, I was allowed access. As we passed the bouncer, Julie let me know she used to date him and his "being a prick" is exactly why she broke up with him. As we entered, Julie immediately saw two of her friends, Roy and Dan. Julie let me know while we were walking up to the two that she had slept with both guys. She said Roy didn't have much in his pants but he could use his tongue like no other. She continued that Dan had the biggest cock she had ever fucked but he didn't know how to use it. Next, she startled me with, "Play your cards right and you will be my next conquest."

I was a little shocked and could feel my face turning red with embarrassment but I was way too horny to care. I had only been with one other girl in my life and that was a "one and done" moment that lasted maybe 30 seconds before I popped. Not knowing where the night may lead, I decided that I would nurse one beer all night so I could remember everything. Hoping for the best, I wanted this night to be perfect.

When we made it over to the guys, we found out Roy and Dan were both wearing orange T-shirts they purchased at the local Target store that day, specifically "RUDE DOG ON PATROL" T-shirts. So naturally all night, our group was chanting, "RUDE DOG ON PATROL!" It started when we would head to the bar to get more drinks. It continued as we played our drinking games and swapped bullshit stories.

After a few hours, last call was announced and Roy and Dan asked me if I was OK to drive. I assured them I was fine. Then, they told me to make sure Julie made it home safe. They pulled me aside and said that if I didn't, they would hunt me down. I let them know Julie was safe with me. We all high fived, chanted "Rude Dog on Patrol!" a few times and Julie and I headed back to her car.

When Julie was in the car, she complained she was hot. So, she unbuttoned her shirt and unsnapped her pants. I wasn't sure where this was leading so I drove to her apartment while I watched her every move.

She fanned herself as she rolled down her window. I could see her nipples hardening through her shear white bra and the goose bumps beginning to form on her exposed skin. Then, as fast as this show began, she buttoned back up, rolled up the window and was out like a light.

By now, it was nearly 3:00 AM when I pulled into a parking space at her apartment complex. I tried to help her up the stairs but abandoned that idea and just carried her to her apartment door. As soon as she was at the door, she perked right up, took her keys from me and opened the door. She asked me to come in as she sprawled out on the bed. I walked over to her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, told her I had a fun time and turned to leave. She quickly told me to stay because I didn't have a ride home and she needed to snuggle with someone.

As she told me this, she sprang up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard her pee and then she came out in a pink and white camisole. It was cute and looked like it was her every day sleep wear. She noticed my approval of her wardrobe. I stared while my jaw dropped and I damn near started drooling while my woody was at attention. Next, she belted out orders to me like a drill instructor, "Use the bathroom and get in bed with me...and be quick about it."

I quickly used the facilities, stuffed my prick back in my pants and exited fully clothed. I didn't want to blow any chance I had by being to bold. As I approached the bed, I took my shirt, shoes and socks off. As I began to take my pants off, she said, "That's far enough mister, what type of girl do you think I am?"

All the plans I had conjured in my mind had now vanished. What type of tease was this girl? Needless to say, I was a little pissed. I quickly got in bed with my back to her and fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, there was a pair of hands on my jean covered rock hard cock squeezing and massaging me like I had never felt before. Slowly, Julie slid on top of me grinding her G-string covered pussy over my hard pulsing cock. She slowly and tenderly kissed my neck and nibbled on my ears. She whispered how she was going to take my hard cock deep into her dripping pussy.

Her hands tweaked my nipples. She ran her fingernails along my chest. She whispered, "I need your hard cock."

She shifted her weight and began to unzip my pants. She worked with a sense of urgency to free my hard seven inch cock from its confines. Finally, after what seemed like ages, Julie freed my beast. She repositioned herself so I felt the dampness of her covered drooling pussy as she ground her lips against my meat.

Slowly, she slid her finger along the edge of her panties and traced the outer lips of her pussy. With a mesmerizing affect on me, she pulled her hood back and rubbed her clit as she slowly moved back and forth on my hard rod. The sensations I felt were out of this world. No one had ever given me a show like this before. I was in pure heaven.

As she concentrated her attention on her rose bud, I could tell she was beginning to experience a nice release. As her fingers sped rapidly, she suddenly stopped, squeezed her legs around my torso and let a faint gasp escape her lips. She slowly recovered and brought a moist finger to my lips and slowly traced the contours of my mouth.

I slowly parted my lips just enough for Julie to let her finger dance along my tongue. I sucked, nibbled and toyed with it to worship and appreciate the gift she had given me. When all traces of her sweet juices where gone, she removed her finger and returned it to her panties.

She slowly slid them to the side. Totally surprising me, Julie grabbed the base of my cock in her hand and squeezed hard until I thought the head would pop off. Then, she slipped just the raging head into her dripping tight lips, still maintaining that monster grip. She sighed ever so softly as she accustomed herself to my meaty girth.

With a mighty downward push and low deep groan, she took me balls deep. I was in heaven. She ground; not allowing any stoking movements. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the back of her pussy. It was soft and spongy and unlike anything I had ever felt. My legs were shaking and I was trying to think of anything else to prolong this feeling; I was on the verge of cumming.

Julie just kept grinding my cock into her drenched love tunnel. She bit my chest and her nails drove into my shoulders. She threw her head back and gasped, "Oh, Gawd!" We came together. I just laid there shooting six ropes of cum into my goddess's warm tight pussy.

This whole time I acted as if I was still asleep. I wasn't sure if this was part of some game she was playing or if this was just her primal need for sex. Regardless, I didn't want to ruin the moment. Now, that we both had a satisfying cum, I felt I could participate with round two.

I whispered quietly, "That was nice!" Silence followed. My mind was racing. Did she fall asleep? Did I ruin the game? What should I do?

My man meat was still hard and deep in Julie's soaking slit. I did not want this to end. So, I let some time pass and then made slow, heavy breathing noises to suggest I was asleep. I hoped she would give me a repeat performance. Within minutes, Julie was back in action.

She slowly began to grind her tight pussy on my rock hard spear. I felt our combined gooey mix slide down my balls and run between my ass checks. Shortly, I could tell she was on the verge of another (this time more intense) orgasm. She was really creating a lot of friction. Our pubic hairs were beginning to knot together and her movements were causing mine to be ripped out by the roots. The pleasure and pain were becoming too intense and I was on the verge myself. She then came with such veracity.

I felt her pussy grasp my cock and I felt her juices running down my balls and ass checks. She moved with spastic movements. The pleasure became too much for her. With a gymnast's precision, Julie arched her back and slowly fell backwards. Her massive orgasmic display was poetry in motion and ended with her head at my feet, her knees still at my waste and my cock was still buried deep in her clenching cunt.

There was a faint light from the parking lot softly emitting a warm glow throughout the room. This allowed me to see the sheen of perspiration on her body. With all the elements in place, she looked angelic. The light reflecting off the beads of perspiration on her cleavage created tiny stars sparkling off her rapidly moving chest as she gasped for air to refresh her body from the tremendous orgasm she was slowly riding to its end.

As Julie slowly came down from her high, she would occasionally spasm. I thought this was both erotic and cute. So to toy with her, I would flex my cock to full girth. As I did this, she would spasm again. I did this for a few times until I thought she might know I was actually awake and playing with her.

Eventually, she came down from her post orgasmic high and snuggled next to me. When she was drooling on my chest, I knew she was asleep. I quickly took my jeans and boxers off and slowly removed her G-string. Cautiously, I positioned myself between her legs. I looked at her swollen lips and saw our combined cum oozing from her sweet depths. I marveled at the erotic sight and breathed deeply to fully experience the intoxicating aroma displayed before me.

Feeling empowered, I used two fingers to scoop as much of our combined juices as I could. Then, I gently outlined her lips with the gooey mix. This heady odor and the lewd act I performed had my cock throbbing.

I carefully lowered my body onto Julie. Her camisole was in disarray and barely covering her. As my body came into contact with her, the feeling of our hot skin pressed together was electric. Our bodies were warm with a light layer of perspiration that allowed me to glide over her. As I came closer to this goddess's face, I felt her hardened nipples against my naked chest which caused my aching cock to throb.

I felt my thick rod drool sweet precum onto her well defined abs as I slowly and tenderly kissed her soft lips. I push my tongue past her cum covered lips hoping to have our tongues dance together as we savored our juices. Much to my dismay, she had no reaction what so ever. My tongue did not make it past her clenched teeth and I finally stopped trying after several attempts.

Needless to say, I was still horny beyond belief. I wasn't sure if it was now my turn to service this twisted winch or if I was just supposed to go back to sleep. Pressing my luck, I decided to go for it.

I slowly positioned my hard cock at her heaven's gate and pushed easily into her slick molten honey pot. Julie made an almost inaudible sigh and acted as though she was still asleep. I figured this was part of her game so I began to slowly sink my shaft downward until my balls were flush against her tight ass. The heat and firm grip around my cock were creating an intense feeling in my balls.

I ground into her for several minutes and I could tell it was becoming harder and harder for her to "sleep". Julie did not open her eyes, but her moans were becoming louder and she was pushing back against me. I was really grinding her box when I reached for her clit. I knew she had cum earlier from rubbing her clit and I wanted this role playing to stop so I squeezed the little nub hard and she exploded.

Her legs shot up and wrapped around my ass and clutched me tighter than anything I had ever experienced. She had me locked in that position and I could hardly move. When I reduced the pressure on her clit, she locked her legs even tighter. This was NOT what she wanted and I quickly applied more pressure and added a little flicking motion with one finger which intensified her climax.

As I let her ride her orgasm to completion, I began to slow my efforts on her swollen clit. Julie was in a world of her own, gasping for the night air to cool her burning desire. Finally, after several moments had passed, she loosened her grip and I was able to continue.

I was amazed and bewildered at the site I had just witnessed. This only increased my horniness but I was still cautious because I didn't want to do something wrong. So, I continued this romp by slowly positioning her ankles on my shoulders. At this point, I threw caution into the wind and plowed into her dripping snatch. With each thrust, her ass lifted about a foot off the bed. I was a man possessed and wanted to cum again and soon. I hammered my cock into this well used pussy. I heard the slaps of each thrust echo across the apartment. I was on the verge of cumming. To my amazement as I looked down, Julie still had her eyes closed.

With one final thrust, I came deep inside her. I shot several ropes of cum that boiled up from my heavy balls until at long last, I was satisfied. When I finally pulled my deflated cock from her sensuous depths, I watched in amazement as a steady flow of our love juices flowed out of her pussy. Every now and then, it looked as if Julie were flexing her muscles which caused more of the mixture to flow out. I was fascinated by this awesome site. Finally, the flow slowed to a stop and the puddle of our juices was six inches around and about a quarter inch deep.

I moved to the other side of the bed and gently moved Julie to get her out of the "wet spot." Shortly before I drifted off to sleep, Julie laid her head was on my chest. Within minutes, I was peacefully asleep.

I awoke to a familiar feeling. My hard cock was balls deep in Julie's tight box. I thought to myself that this girl was some type of freak and I loved every minute of it.

By this time, Julie was near the "Big O" and I had no urge to cum at all. I decided that this is her little role play episode, so I just laid back for the ride and enjoyed all she was offering me. It didn't take long now. My little freak was grinding me when another round of lightening bolts struck and she convulsed on me.

As Julie began this orgasmic dance, I sensed something that I have not felt since that time. My cock could feel her pulse racing through her clenched pussy. This must have been the mother of all organisms. It felt like a hand gripped my cock and pulled it into her clutching pussy.

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her bosom as her convulsions continued. I no longer could control the urge. I came suddenly as she drew my cock deeper into her womanly charms. It was a strange feeling for me. I knew I came but I knew no cum was coming out of my cock. Julie had fucked all the cum from my balls. Without a doubt, this was the most awesome night I ever experienced.

Slowly, our climaxes faded and a serene bliss fell upon us. She melted into my arms as she ran her fingers threw my hair and sighed continently. Slowly, we drifted off to sleep.

Out of nowhere a telephone rang. I awoke groggily and realized this wasn't my place. I was staring at an alarm clock; it was 6:03 AM. Julie awoke from her slumber just as her answering machine started.

"Hi, this is Julie, you know what to do!"

"Where the hell where you all night? ...." Julie bounded for the phone. Her camisole was shifted and exposed a nipple which began to harden in the cool morning air. With the phone slightly away from her ear (seemingly a little hung over), she talked with her apparent raging boyfriend. From the bits of information I was processing, it sounded like he was on his way over. Julie hung up the phone somewhat distressed.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12