Rude Dog On Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to me, "So, what was your name?" she asked.

I thought to myself, "So this is how you are going to play this." I said I was Jeff's friend. She quickly said, "Oh, right."

There was an awkward pause and then, "Did we...um...do anything last night?" Julie adjusted her camisole when she noticed she was exposed.

I quickly replied that we started at Jeff's apartment and then went to Club Roscoe. It was late so you invited me to stay the night.

"Did we do it?" she meekly asked.

"Yes."

"How was I?" she asked with a "You know I was your best lay" expression on her face.

I looked at her for a moment assessing the situation. She definitely had the "fresh fucked" look about her. Julie's hair was a mess, she had dried cum stuck to both her legs leaving trails down from her matted pussy to just below her knees and the musky scent of sex lingered in the air.

I was pissed and hurt since this was the second time I had ever experienced sex and this was the first time I had ever had an "all nighter". This was not how I planned our morning together. So I smugly replied, "I've had better."

If looks could kill, I was dead. I quickly dressed without another word. Next to my boxers was Julie's still damp G-string. When I pulled my boxers on, I shoved her panties under the waste line and quickly put on my jeans. I figured if she was going to be a bitch, I wanted a memento of my conquest (mainly for jacking purposes because I doubted I would ever bed someone as beautiful as Julie ever again).

When I was exiting the door, I smugly said, "Call me when you're ready for another round." With that smart assed comment, she picked up a shoe and threw it at me cussing the whole time. As the door shut, I heard Julie say, "What the fuck have I done?"

On the way out of the building, I met a guy rushing up the stairs. I said, "You wouldn't be Julie's boyfriend, would you?" He stopped dead in his tracks. Looked at me and said, "Yeah, why? Who the fuck are you?"

I turned and said as I left the building, "The guy that fucked the shit out of her last night." I was fully expecting that guy to race out and punch me in the face. Instead as the door was almost closed, I heard him rush up the stairs and start pounding on her door.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized I wouldn't have to fight this guy. Then, it dawned on me that I had a 3 mile walk back to my apartment. As I walked, I felt something pulling my dick and realized it was the G-string. So, I discretely looked around to see if anyone was looking, pulled it out, held it to my nose and inhaled the heady odor of Julie's sweet pussy.

A tear formed in my eye, I wiped it with the G-string and I quickly put it in my pocket. As I walked home and reflected on the night's events, I felt used. The sex was awesome, but I was not prepared for the emotions that flooded me. I would never allow myself to be used like that again. But at the same time, I couldn't treat someone I had sex with like that either. This moral dilemma plagued me for nearly half my walk home.

As I approached the campus, a group of ROTC cadets ran past me. The leader was chanting some cadence about a girl waiting for him while he was at war. One of the lines was something like "always treat her right" and the group replied, "Never be rude."

And then, it dawned on me, I was the "RUDE DOG ON PATROL!" I didn't know all the background information when the evening started, but I could have handled the situation differently. My actions added to the pain and humiliation of Julie and her boyfriend with absolutely no good to come from it. I knew I didn't feel good about the situation and neither of them would either. So I decided from that point on, I would always be in control and not sink to other people's lows.

12