Rudra and Riya Ch. 02

Story Info
Rudra and Riya is a continuation of my story Riya and Rudra.
2.7k words
4.4
21.4k
15

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rudra what time will you be back," I asked expectantly.

"I have an appointment to meet with the Dean to discuss an extension of my leave."

"Okay," he sounded pre-occupied. "I have to meet an important client today, but I'll try to get back as soon as I can." He felt his pockets for his car keys, then absently began to walk to the door.

"Alright." I caught up with him at the door and turned him around. "Are you alright," I murmured placing a goodbye kiss on his lips.

"Now I am," he smiled and held me around my waist. We swayed in each others arms and I sighed my content against his chest.

"You take care my darling," He murmured kissing me on my head.

I nodded.

I lifted my lips to his, we kissed and then with great difficulty I extracted myself from the comfort of his arms.

I used the morning hours to complete my chores before the babies woke. I vacuumed and cleaned and washed. After everything was spotlessly clean, I walked to our bedroom to take a long hot shower. The moment I got out I heard Vansh crying over the monitor, so I threw on my robe and made a dash to the nursery.

"Is my baby awake? Are you hungry baby?" I cooed holding him in my arms, walking slowly to the rocking chair. I cradled him holding him against my breast before he began to suckle. I stroked the side of his cheek. He looked so much like Rudra, the resemblance was uncanny. Thank god Rudra and I were actually related or it would be difficult explaining the resemblance to everyone specially ma. I still felt unsettled about ma leaving without as much as a word. My spine still tingled at the only reason I could attribute to her behavior. I tried to settle my nerves for the moment. If she had seen us that day, she would have confronted me at once.

I traced my son's features, his cute nose, the slight dent beneath it. He reminded me so much of his father, that it made my bones melt to honey.

I watched his tiny lips suck on my nipple and the gurgling sounds he made swallowing milk. He made my heart blossom with love.

I was brought out of my reverie. Yukti had begun to cry too, so I got up from my chair, Vansh still latched on to my nipple and walked up to the cradle to gently rock my precious little princess.

"I'm here darling, let your brother finish, hmm," I coaxed. "Then I'll feed you."

After an hour I had just finished putting both my contented babies into their crib, cooing to them gently of how much I loved them, when I felt strong arms encircle my waist.

"What the...?" I jumped out of my skin.

He laughed throatily as I turned in his arms to punch a small fist into his chest.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you know?" I reprimanded him . "When did you get in?" I smiled at his boyish antics. He had rugged good looks, my heart skipped a beat.

He grabbed my ass pushing himself against my mound.

"I love the way you talk to them, like they understand everything," he said his eyes glowing with boundless love.

"They do understand everything." I chimed.

"Hmm," he gazed at my lips hungrily, then pushed the robe from my shoulders, gazed at my breasts, then pushed me to the carpet, beneath him.

"The babies are watching," I tried to coax him out of it. I was getting late for my meeting with the Dean.

"Hmm, I promise they'll only have pleasant memories of this, incase they do understand what we're doing." He held my breast swallowing it whole.

"Please Rudra, not before the babies." I pleaded.

"I want you," he growled at once. He hated it when I acted inhibited.

He unbuckled his pants then pulled his boxers down just enough to get his cock out. Roughly he pulled my legs apart and pushed his engorged organ into me.

"I moaned a sigh of contentment and saw the babies watch us in awe from their cradle before my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned at the onslaught. "What's gotten into you darling?" I chuckled.

"I can't hold myself back Riya," he answered with a hint of shame. He'd never had rough sex with me when we were trying to have a baby, incase I was pregnant.

"Its okay," I whispered placing a kiss on his neck. It was a miracle he was fucking me hard. I liked it rough.

"Ahhhh," I moaned every time I felt his hard thrust.

His hand slid to its usual place around my neck strangling me with every thrust. He knew I loved this mixture of pain and pleasure and I felt my pussy flood.

"Ummmh," I moaned my arousal sucking on his lobe.

He groaned deep down in his throat. His lips found mine while we moaned our content into each others mouths. We climaxed together and Rudra collapsed over me. I stole a glance at the babies, they hadn't made a sound ever since we had started.

Vansh was sucking hard on his thumb and Yukti leant against him both of them transfixed on their parents.

I felt guilty. It was one thing for them to make their own choices when they grew up and quite another to expose them to our life choices. I would talk to Rudra about it when he was in a better frame of mind. But he wanted me when he wanted me. A smile broke on my face and my arms went around my love. I gently squeezed him to myself kissing his shoulder.

"I do have to go the University you know. I didn't call you home early for this." I chided him lovingly.

He didn't answer. He was still in his post- orgasmic- stupor.

I kissed him again and my hand wandered along the length of his spine down to the clefts in his back right over his butt that I adored so much. I wanted to so grab his ass and push him inside me, but I kept myself from it. I knew that aroused him and I had to go.

"Rudra?" I whispered, "Wake up darling, I'm getting late for my appointment."

"Hmm," He rolled over me to lie on his back, placing one arm on his eyes. "Give me a minute," he said hoarsely.

"Okay," I kissed him one last time then got up to quickly get dressed.

When I entered the nursery next he was playing with the babies on the mattress.

"I'm leaving. All of you take care, I'll be back soon."

"Hurry home," He gave me a knowing glance.

I laughed softly. "Don't tell me you haven't had enough."

He watched me annoyed.

"I'll make up for it when I get back," I whispered leaning down to give him a kiss.

"You'd better." He answered crossly.

My heart sank when the Dean refused to extend my leave. The university was short staffed, I already knew it, but he wouldn't even agree to extend it for a week. What was I going to do I wondered. I didn't want to leave the job. If I conceived like we were planning to, on what pretext would I leave for Switzerland. I couldn't leave the job.

In my car I sat with my head pressed against the steering. I couldn't hire a nanny and my babies were too young for a creche. It broke my heart to think of them with strangers. I couldn't ask Rudra to look after them either. His work was already suffering. Mother flashed through my mind and before I knew it I had made her a call.

"Hello," I answered close to tears already. "How are you ma?"

There was no response.

"When are you coming home?" I continued.

"I saw you Riya." The words tore through her chest.

There was no point denying what she was referring to.

"I know." I answered. There was a silence on both ends. " But if you had only let me explain Ma." I blurted without thought.

"Explain then." She asked acidly.

"My..My," I stammered, my heart thudding and my mind racing for what to say next. "I was in pain, because of all the milk and so he helps me," I said lamely.

"And you've never heard of a breast pump?" She asked scornfully.

I suddenly remembered a discussion with a colleague.

"I get an infection every time I do, then I can't feed the babies," I explained a little more convincingly.

"And he agreed to help you." She accused.

"Yes, he couldn't see me in pain ma, and I wouldn't ask him for help if only I could bear it." I ended lamely again.

"You want to say that's what I saw that day?"

"Yes, I do mother," I groveled. "Please come home. The children miss you. I miss you." I began to cry.

"How are the babies?" Her voice broke when she asked after almost a minutes silence.

"They miss you ma, please come home."

She began to sob too.

"I wouldn't ask him to help me again ma, if that's what you want, but please come home. I will not get a leave extension and I don't want to leave them with strangers at some creche ma. I'll bear the pain instead please come home." I was distraught.

There was a long silence again.

"If it hurts that much then..." She left it open to interpretation.

"Ask Rudra to come fetch me tomorrow morning." She relented at last.

"Thank you, Ma." I sniveled my relief.

When I called off, I sat thinking of what had just transpired. Had ma accepted the fact that Rudra suckled on my breasts? I felt a jolt in my pussy. Maybe someday she would also accept the rest of our relationship. I felt optimistic about the future and my spirits lifted. Did that mean I could feed Rudra while my mother was home, without worry of being caught red- handed. Yes, it did mean that. My pussy flooded thinking about it.

Back home I turned the key in the lock and placed my car keys in the bowl next to the landing. It was my turn to surprise him. I smiled mischievously. I had some news for him today.

I found him half asleep on the couch before the tv. So much for surprises. I rolled my eyes. Watching him sleep like that, his cock making a tent in his pants, I began to pull my saree out of my petticoat. Then pulled my petticoat and my thong down before sitting astride in his lap.

"Hmmm, What took you so long?" He asked sleepily.

"A lot," I whispered kissing the side of his neck.

"Like what?"

"Open your eyes first," I coaxed.

"I'm tired Riya."

"Tired how?" I asked while placing kisses all over his face.

"The babies wouldn't just sleep." He complained.

He had had a long day, first at work, then with the babies.

"I'm sorry I had to go," I apologized.

"Hmm," he drifted back to sleep again.

"I want you," I whispered in his ear. I had to say something to wake him. He didn't budge, so I began to unbutton his shirt.

He still didn't budge and I was fast running out of options.

"I told ma I let you suckle on my breasts."

"What?" He looked at me wide awake. "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

He lifted me a little to straighten himself on the couch then settled me back on his crotch.

"I called Ma because I wouldn't get an extension on my leave and I don't want to send the babies to a creche," I said nonchalantly.

"Get to the part where you told her what you did." He prodded me on.

"So she said she's seen you sleeping with your face wedged between my breasts. And I told her it was because I let you suckle on my breasts, cuz they hurt so much with all the milk.

"And she bought it?" He was astounded.

I grinned. "So now," I pushed my fingers into his hair to hold his face before me, " I can feed you whenever I wish to," I smiled mischievously.

I felt his organ twitch beneath me at that. I took this as a cue and placed my lips on his while unbuttoning my blouse. He helped me with my bra. I began to rub my soft breasts seductively against his muscular chest.

He groaned pushing his head into the pillows behind him, peering at me through hooded eyes. I pushed my arms behind him to press him against my breasts. He exhaled. I kissed the hollow beneath his neck, then left a trail of kisses down his chest to his stomach. I unbuckled his pants and his cock sprang to life. I held his shaft and felt his pee hole beneath my finger. He groaned.

Lifting myself off him I kneeled before him placing a kiss on the head of his penis. I loved his pee hole. I placed my lips on it and sucked hard on it.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he groaned holding my hair in a tight fist.

My bones melted every time I aroused him beyond endurance. I liked pleasing him more than anything in this world.

I licked his pee hole and sucked his head a few more times before I felt him harden in my hands. But I wasn't getting him off, sucking. I wanted to straddle him. So I went back to sitting on his lap. I held his dick and held it at my opening before slamming myself down its entire length.

"Ahhhh," we both groaned and I felt his hand come to rest on my ass. He began to guide my thrusts.

Slowly I went all the way up then thrust myself hard on him. I loved when he filled me completely.

"Stop teasing me honey," he moaned.

I placed my hands on his shoulder then began to bob myself on him in earnest. My breasts jiggled and milk began to run freely from them. He latched onto one of my nipples then began to drag and pull at it like it was made of elastic. It wasn't any wonder that my nipples had grown an inch since I'd started breastfeeding and the children had nothing to do with it.

Every time I came up, I clenched my pussy to milk his cock, then on my way down I slammed down on him to grind my cervix into his cum.

"Ahhh, baby," he moaned. "You're getting good at this."

I ground my pussy harder against his cock hearing this and squeezed a few more moans out of him and myself. I picked up the pace.

"Ummmmh," I heard myself moan and felt my hand cup my breast hard. My head fell back close to my climax and with a few more thrusts I had climaxed both him and myself. I fell exhausted into his arms.

The next thing I remember was him calling my name. We were in our bed in his room.

"Riya I'm hard honey," he was pleading.

"Hmm, okay," I disentangled myself from him to lie on my back and opened my legs. He pushed himself inside me and began to slow fuck me while I wrapped my arms around him to hold him to myself. Mother was coming tomorrow and he knew our escapades would be limiting very soon. I can't tell through my sleep ridden mind how long he fucked me, but sometime later when he pulled me into his arms to sleep, my pussy felt raw. I smiled. I was a big fan of his sex drive.

The next morning he left early to bring Ma back and we resumed our work schedules from the very next day. No matter how much we wanted a baby, our plans had to be put on hold for the moment. Our jobs demanded complete attention, so we couldn't even squeeze a rendezvous at his suit either. Needless to say, we began to grow frustrated with the lack of sex as days began to roll into weeks.