Rudy and Gurt Celebrate Christmas

Story Info
Dancing elves lead to a night of fun and passion at a club.
1.3k words
4.4
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy stretched his long frame to get a better view, unconsciously resting his hand on Gurt's shoulder for better balance. Gurt gaze turned away from the lame Christmas dancers to travel along Rudy's shapely arms exposed by his crisp singlet, to the muscles stretched across his shoulders. As Gurt sucked in Rudy's manly physique, Rudy turned to comment "Some of those girls are ancient, but there's one or two worth another look."

Rudy's questioning look made Gurt start, and his first thought spilled out of his mouth "We should follow the parade and see if they are up for a night out after the parade."

Rudy's confused look made Gurt redden, but then Rudy's usual smirk returned as he replied "Yeah, let's see whether any of them are up for a threesome or a double date!"

The two tall boys turned to follow the tail end of the parade, commenting to each other on the attributes of both men and women amongst both the performers and the crowd. As they walked, Rudy's hand curled into Gurt's in a simple gesture of trust and friendship.

As the parade finished at the main square, Rudy pulled Gurt off to one side where a large, black draped tent provided a focus for the performers each evening. Striding boldly up to the rear entrance of the tent, Rudy pushed through the drapes and walked into a chaotic world of half assembled reindeer and semi-naked performers. Each performer was absorbed in removing costumes, make up and hair, so the tent was rapidly emptying.

As one young dancer passed, Rudy reached out to arrest the dancer's exit with a caress on the shoulder. The dancer turned to show a boyish face, but decidedly female body, enhanced by a look of surprise and pleasure.

"Where do we go to have some fun, doll?" Rudy asked.

"The Underground is the best." The 'doll' replied, seeming startled to have replied so openly.

"Lead the way, then!" demanded Rudy, at which the doll raised an eyebrow, but cocked a finger to Rudy and Gurt, towards the exit.

Outside, the doll was joined by another, this one more male-figured, who introduced himself as Daniel, and the doll added her name was Bobby. Rudy introduced himself and Gurt.

Daniel bypassed the queue outside the club and with a whisper and gentle touch to the doorman, all four were ushered into a luscious world of opulent décor, scantily clad bodies and throbbing music. Threading confidently amongst the clientele, Daniel led the way to a semi private area above the main dance floor.

Ordering martinis, Bobby pointed out to Daniel that Rudy and Gurt did not move like dancers, forcing the pair to admit they were spectators not performers. Daniel sniffed at this, but Rudy's hand on his knee and a breathless admission that he enjoyed watching the dancers in the Christmas parade softened Daniel's attitude. Daniel's downward glance was rewarded with an obvious bulge in Rudy's pants, and, returning his eyes, to Rudy's he stammered a thank you for the appreciation. Rudy pulled Daniel closer to whisper cheek to cheek, pushing his body against Daniel's and his left hand free to stroke Daniel's chest muscles straining against his shirt.

Bobby was peering around the club, commenting, almost to herself, on different partygoers. Unconsciously beckoning Gurt over to the rail, Bobby pointed out a particularly tall male dancer grinding against another young male dancer. Leaning over the rail for a better view, Gurt found his body pressed against Bobby's: his chest pushed against hers, his crotch responding to the pressure of her butt against him.

As Bobby turned for his response, her mouth was barely inches from Gurt's, and Gurt leaned closer to cup her cheek as he stared into her deep brown eyes.

Bobby leaned closer and their lips touched. Bobby's hand reached behind Gurt to push his head closer into hers. Gurt's hand moved up to fondle her breast and nipple as their tongues explored each other. With heaving breaths, Bobby pulled Gurt down onto a sofa in the alcove and continued to explore his body with her delicate hands.

Glancing down, Rudy's eyes met Gurt's with a definite smile, as Rudy pushed his hand down to massage Daniel's crotch. Gurt and Rudy's eyes locked together until Daniel twisted around to be able to grasp Rudy's buttocks, pulling them both apart and towards his eager groin. Rudy smiled a keen smile at Gurt and responded to Daniel's attentions with renewed vigour, pushing into Daniel and shoving his hand inside Daniel's slim dance pants to grasp his engorged member.

With a gasp, Daniel leaned back and pulled Rudy down on top of him, fumbling with Rudy's pants, managing to release his waist band and drop his pants below his firm buttocks, to allow Rudy's eager cock and balls to swing free. Daniel's long fingers wasted no time in starting a slow stroke up and down the length of Rudy's slender dick.

Gurt watched Daniel pulling off Rudy, as he had many times before, until Bobby caught him staring and pulled Gurt's pants down to expose his own large schlong. Gurt and Rudy had passed many hours comparing their tackle, in both soft and hard states, and Gurt was proud of the length and thickness of his manhood, so he was not surprised at Bobby's gasp at the sight of it popping free.

Surprise did register on his face when she pushed Gurt back into the cushions and dropped her lips straight over him, taking most of his member into her mouth in one hit. Bobby's continued groans testified to her satisfaction with the arrangement, so Gurt let go and enjoyed her ministrations, letting his head drop back and to the side, where he could better watch Daniel bringing Rudy to an explosive climax, jetting man juice across Daniel's muscled stomach.

Fully aware of Gurt's voyeurism, Daniel smeared Rudy's cum across his belly and then transferred some to Rudy's butt, rubbing the slime around his hole, and pushing a finger or two in and out of his tunnel. Rudy's squirming response was enough to push Daniel up on his knees behind Rudy and position himself at his love entrance. With a shudder, Rudy pushed himself back onto Daniel's pole, pushing right down until all of Daniel was inside of him. With his head arced back, Daniel began to ride Rudy's butt in and out with increasing ferocity.

Rudy's obvious display, and the knowledge that he would spend many nights to come relaying the most intimate details to Gurt, pushed Gurt over the edge and he came furiously in Bobby's willing mouth.

With all three men drained, Bobby made pointed reference to their obligations to ensure she was equally pleasured, "After all," she flirted, "you've got three cocks between you, and I've got three holes."

Lowering herself onto Rudy's oversized manhood, Bobby gestured for Daniel to stand in front of her so her lips could caress his cum-soaked dick, while Rudy took up position behind her, with his bean pole pushing into her wrinkled ass hole. Bobby squirmed until she was satisfied and then squirmed some more as each one pushed his eager member into its own eager hole, Bobby playing each of them off with changes in pressure, rhythm and depth, until each was ready to explode again. With a final shudder, Bobby let out a groan of pleasure which must have been heard across the dance floor below as she came in a flood of juice, accompanied by all three men.

Throughout the rest of the night, as other men and women wandered through the alcove above the heaving dance floor, whenever the four caught a glimpse of one of the others, a smile would play across their faces, leaving open the promise of more entertainment to come.