Rudy's Romps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this is only one picture, I can see that she's about my height. From what she's wearing and how she's posed, I have a sudden idea on how I could really get back at Rudy for all that teasing he's been doing to me. I'm going to leave him soo speechless this time!

I don't put the pictures back. I just leave them out on the floor for him to find later, before I make my way out of the house.

Rudy's gone back to his weights. He's sitting on a chair, with his hand curling a dumbbell down close to the ground and bringing it up to his knee.

He watches me step out. "You get lost in there?"

"No, just taking a look at your house."

"Did you check out my bed? You're going to be squirming on it in a few minutes."

He's back to his usual swagger, where he doesn't miss a beat, where he's always trying to push the envelope with me. Do I have a surprise coming to him, I think to myself. There are a few things I have to know first, before I put my plan into action.

"What is your wife's name?"

"Kathy."

That was disinformation. This is what I really want to know. "And your daughter? What's her name?"

"Heather." Rudy says.

"You said she left, right after high school?"

"Yeah, she ran off with her boyfriend." There was a hard edge there, I notice.

"Bet you're pretty pissed off about that."

"Something like that." Rudy answers. He's turning away just enough to let me know that he's avoiding my eyes.

"Hey, I've got to go and check on something at my house. I'll be right back."

Rudy doesn't reply this time.

"You're not going to go anywhere, are you?" I ask. "I don't want to come back into your yard and find out you're not home."

Whatever he's hiding, he's able to push it away suddenly with that big, cheery look of his. "Do you really think I'd pass up the chance to tap that ass of yours? You're the one that's going to be limping home when it's over and that's a fact. I may just have to carry you back to your house when I'm done."

"Oh, promises, promises." I flirt back. Before I get all horny again, I flutter away home.

I feel devilishly dirty when I start digging through my old clothes. I soon find what I need: a short-sleeved white shirt, with buttons running down the front, and a plaid skirt, but it's got gray patches on it, instead of the green I saw in Rudy's picture. And then, I do my hair up in pigtails just like his daughter had in the shot. I take a look at myself in the mirror. I know it's not perfect, because Rudy's daughter has black hair and mine is a sandy blonde, but it's the closest I can come to looking like her.

Also, I start thinking back at all the little things I've come to learn about Rudy. He's detail-oriented and he doesn't like it when things don't go the way he plans them to. He likes to get things done completely and not leave them halfway finished. And finally, I am beginning to suspect that Rudy has a thing for his daughter.

The signs are all there. He picked me, first of all, when he damn well knew he was old enough to be my dad, instead of going out and looking for a woman closer to his age. I remembered the times when Rudy seemed dumbfounded, like when he asked me about my age at my front door, and when he was about to screw me on my living room floor, but stopped himself. Well, those weren't because he wanted to tell me he was doing the wrong thing. Instead, he was trying to convince himself that he was doing the wrong thing.

I could be wrong, in which case Rudy would probably throw me out of his house and our little fling would be over. But what if I was right? What if he really did have a thing for his daughter, and I came waltzing in with my schoolgirl outfit and engaged in a little harmless role-play with him? What was the analyst in him going to say then? What was he going to do, other than to stumble over his words in shock, or even better, be left round-eyed and speechless? Rudy, I thought to myself, you are about to get the tease of your life!

I hurry down the stairs, peeking out through some of the front windows to make sure none of the other neighbors were chatting outside or out mowing their lawns or whatever. Then, I sneak out through the back door and keep close to the fence. Like a mouse, I hurry around the corner and into Rudy's backyard. I almost don't breathe until I close his gate behind me.

I can't believe my heart is beating so fast, it's pounding in my head like a drum. I'm getting so excited just thinking about how I'm going to pull one over on my sexy older neighbor. I barely begin to calm myself down when I reach Rudy's back door, but when I imagine the look he's about to have on his face I get excited all over again!

The door is unlocked and I step in.

I can hear the shower running, so I go over to the bathroom door and I say, in my most pleasant voice, "I'm back now. Did you miss me?"

"I'll show you how much just as soon as I step out of here." Rudy's garbled voice answers.

I glance around. Where should I wait for Rudy? On his bed? No, it would be too easy for him to walk away from me, dressed like I am. In the living room? I don't know, it just didn't feel sexy enough. The kitchen was even worse. When the shower shuts off, I decide to wait just out of sight, in the turn of the hallway.

Rudy steps out, with a big, blue towel knotted around his middle. Before he can see me, I step up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. His back is still moist and he smells nice, like citrus body wash. I run one hand down over his crotch and find his cock to be as hard as a rock.

"Hi, daddy. I'm home from school now."

Rudy unclasps my hands and starts to turn. "What did you say?"

He sees what I'm wearing, and while his jaw doesn't exactly drop down to the floor, I do see his eyes open up wider. He gulps a moment later.

The first thing he can think of saying is, "You walked into my yard dressed like that?"

"Yes, daddy." I say, dropping my voice to a lusty, sexy whisper.

I was using my voice, just as Rudy had done to me in my own living room a few days ago. I was using his tricks against him! I reach out, feeling the wide ridge of his cock through the towel.

I tell him, "And you know how I don't wear any underwear beneath my clothes. Right, daddy?"

Rudy is so frozen right now!

I start running my hand up his waist, feeling the strong bumps of his chest. "You have all these muscles, daddy, but there's only one I'm interested in right now. It's a big one."

Rudy's mouth quivers open. He starts to speak, but it comes out hoarse and dry.

He tries again, clearing his throat first. "About the underwear. My wife always had this habit of walking around the house in a shirt and panties. My daughter picked up the habit from her. It wasn't such a big deal until... Until she started filling out like a woman. Sometimes, my daughter would be lying in front of the TV, with just a tee shirt and panties on. I'd be sitting on the couch right behind her, at our old place. Let me rephrase that. My daughter didn't just do it sometimes. She did this to me all the time."

Rudy was recovering from the shock a lot faster than I'd expected him to. And not only was he not about to kick me out of his house, but he was admitting to me that he had some kind of thing for his daughter. I don't know why, but this was turning me on even more than some of the tactics he'd been using on me.

"And when you saw her like that," Again, I was using one of Rudy's mind tricks. "What did you feel like doing to her?"

"Why don't you go lie down in front of the TV and we'll both find out?"

I half-bounce, half-saunter away, feeling so hot and sexy as I pretend to be Rudy's daughter. I even glance over my shoulder and pull my skirt up to flash my ass at him. Not only is Rudy staring at me, but he's undoing the simple knot that's holding his towel together.

"You are a little hooker, you know that?" He says, shaking his head and smiling at me.

Rudy chuckles as he balls up his towel and throws it at me, in the same way that I'd thrown my shirt at him a few days earlier. I don't get mad, though, like he had that day.

I just turn around and open my mouth, and I run my tongue all around my lips. "I'm daddy's little hooker."

I don't lie down in front of the TV, either. Instead, I get down on my hands and knees and wait. I don't have to wait for very long. Rudy damn near runs over, and he yanks my skirt so hard I hear it tear.

"Daddy, you're so rough..."

That's as far as I get before his cock tears its way inside of me. And I mean, all the way inside. I squeal in surprise, because this is not the cool and calculating Rudy I was expecting to humble. As he starts to ram himself into me with more fury than passion, it's as though I'm being ravaged by a wild animal. He pushes my ass away, pulling himself nearly all the way out. A second later, he's slamming my thighs against his and pounding his cock back inside.

I'm cumming all over the place! I'm crying out and gasping each time, because this is the kind of fucking that I've been wanting, needing! The kind of fucking that I rarely get at home, and here's my next door neighbor giving it to me exactly the way I want it! My pigtails start bouncing around so hard they slap at my forehead. My hot nipples start to graze themselves raw on the sturdy cotton of my shirt.

I manage to groan out one deep and throaty "Oh, daddy!"

This makes Rudy shove his big cock into me even faster. I can't even imagine the ferocity crossing his face. His balls are spanking the back of my legs hard enough to sting my skin.

"Fuck me harder, daddy!"

And he does. As he keeps slamming his cock into me, his hands shoot around my waist in a rampage to get at my tits. I can feel some of the buttons on my shirt popping off. A second later, his hands aren't just fondling or groping my tits, they're mangling them, as if Rudy is trying to make them pop like balloons.

He's so unlike the normal Rudy, so savage and brutal, that I don't even recognize the sounds that he's forcing out of my mouth. They're not shrieks, or moans, but some steamy mix of both. Rudy is pounding me so hard he's bringing something primal out of me! I'm not just taking it, but I'm relishing in it so much that I start shoving my ass back just as hard to meet his relentless thrusts.

Finally, Rudy's hands slip away from my breasts. His fingers claw hard into my ass-cheeks. He barges in one more time, keeping his body in place long enough for me to wonder if he's reaching his climax. A second later, Rudy pulls all the way out. He almost came, but through sheer concentration, he manages to hold it back.

"This'll teach you to walk around like that!" Rudy scolds me.

A second later, a slap hard enough to jolt me, and to jostle a shriek from my mouth, lands square on my butt.

"Showing your ass off to your own father!"

A second slap follows on the other side of my ass. I'm just beginning to revel in that sweet, stinging sensation, when Rudy shoves me on my side. A second shove puts me on my back.

I don't know what I was expecting next, but it wasn't for Rudy to climb all the way up to my face. He points his big piece of meat at my mouth, and he leans forward on his hands. I only take in a little of it, when Rudy starts humping my face. I can barely breathe with that big cock stuffed into my mouth! Like a piston, his cock drives itself in deep, stretching out my lips and banging all the way to the back of my throat.

Some time later, Rudy pulls out, heaving with every breath and staring at the wall. I can swear that he's counting. When he's done, he reaches down between his legs and grabs his meat stick, and stuffs it into my mouth again.

His strokes are slower, more timed than before. This gives me the chance to counter him. Working in concert, my lips and tongue wrestle with the head of the beast, trying to make it give up its secrets. For the first time, Rudy is actually making some real noise!

Who is going to have the final victory? My mouth or Rudy's cock? I know I don't like to lose, and from what I knew of Rudy, the same thing went for him. As Rudy keeps drilling his cock into my mouth, I squeeze my lips tight around it. From his grunts, I know he's hanging on to a thread. His orgasm is knocking at the door! A moment later, he's pulling away and rolling onto his side. He's fleeing from me!

I mean to follow now that I have him on the run, only to have an explosion of semen blast into my face. It catches me by surprise, so much that I instinctively jerk my head back. I swear that someone just flung a bowl of the stuff at me. It goes everywhere; in my eyes, my nose, my mouth, all over my hair and cheeks. Some of it even ends up on my torn shirt. I wipe my eyes and scramble away for Rudy's towel.

The bits of cum that entered my mouth tasted sweet, I soon discover, and they kind of remind me of pineapple. Once I get some of the stuff cleaned away, I turn and see Rudy sitting up. He's just sitting there grinning at me.

Sheepishly, he says, "Sorry. I should have warned you about that. I take some of the stuff the porn stars do, to make it come out in ropes like that. And I eat a lot of pineapple, because it's supposed to make it come out sweeter. I hope you liked the taste of it. Hope you came a little bit, too. I kinda got carried away. I forgot to please you while I was pleasing myself, like the book says..."

"You are such a nerd!" I exclaim, as I make my way over to him.

"You didn't just call me a nerd."

I don't answer, as I crawl over and wrap my mouth around his spent cock. I suck away at anything and everything that's still left. His cock tastes so much better now than when it had iced tea on it. Once I finish licking him up, I push Rudy down and climb up on top of him, poking my sticky tongue into Rudy's mouth.

I kiss him, long and hard, and start wondering how long before he gets it up again. I am a little insatiable, don't you know? Haven't you figured that out yet?

"I guess I do taste a little like pineapple." Rudy licks his lips when I finally let him go. "Maybe you shouldn't pretend to be my daughter next time. It made me lose control."

Finally, I've found myself a good boy toy, and I guess Rudy has found himself a good girl toy as well.

I lean up to whisper into his ear. "From now on, I'm going to pretend to be your daughter EVERY time."

I put an extra emphasis on the word 'every,' just as Rudy taught me to. I was starting to pick up pretty well on all of his little tricks, wasn't I?