Rufus: Prologue

Story Info
The first story.
1.5k words
9.6k
0
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RUFUS- First the tragedy

It was quiet at first, inside the 2nd class section of the E.S.S.D T.T.S type-12 shuttle. The twelve was how many shuttle crashes there were in order to perfect the model we were all in. One hundred twenty men and women, all had been in space for almost a year, some even longer (longest was three years out in the cramp trenches on the moon, mining various metals, shortest was a three to five day business trip in the colonies in Norman)

But outside of the businessmen and technicians throughout the entire shuttle, mostly in coach were a group of soldiers, Eagle and swords troopers from all over the moon given shore leave or, or rather before discharge.

Oh who am I? How sweet but unfortunately this has nothing to do with me.

No, the story I'm speaking is about the man sitting three rows down five seats across, wearing black and grey business suit, black sunglasses, Rufus Unklugeseele, for appearances you'd think he was a regular yes-man, your average trader who was riding home to see his wife and kids, although he looked young, probably late teens early twenties.

In truth he was...Nah I won't spoil it yet, maybe later.

The inside of the ship began to get hotter; I began to sweat a small bit as well as everyone else. It was Hot but it was livable, we weren't suffocating or nothing like that. Then the captain turned on the signal before he spoke through the intercom.

"This is your captain speaking, were heading through the atmosphere of earth as you may have guessed, we will experience slight turbulence but nothing to worry about. We will be landing at our destination in approximately four hours thank you... éste es su discurso del capit-"

The message was repeated in Spanish by a robotic voice, and then repeated again in German. Although it wasn't much of a problem, the captain seemed to delay information to the last minute. The only exceptions being take off.

Rufus kept reading his newspaper, not even breaking a sweat or saying a single word. The man next to him, a worker from the lunar mines judging by the grey overalls whipped his forehead with a napkin. "Hot enough for you?" The workers voice indicated that English was a second language carrying a thick German dialect. "Do you think..."

Rufus only looked back at his newspaper, ignoring him along with a cold shoulder, turning from the business section to the current news.

Civil conflict continues throughout Terra on the united Colonial Martian Republic leaving the total casualties now to 100,000, many of the deaths caused by starvation due to harvest recall by UCMR Premiere Foster Bunhelm. "This uprising is being subdued as we speak, and I assure you this is a contained situation and will not be a threat to the people of earth" Says UCMR Public relations officer Alvin Grobyc during a public hearing on the subject.

Rufus sighed as he read the rest of the articles. Most of the articles dealt with the subject of problems and conflicts of/on/or dealt with the UCMR and/or its allies all the way from the civil war in Terra, mars. The explosion in West Africa due to a power plant that belonged to the UCMR, all the way to a Martian immigrant gunning a store owner down was included. After all, ever since mars became a socialist nation, the Earth Solar System Defense forces (Or E.S.S.D for short) its roots from the United States, which had fought against communism since the 1950's, despised the thought of the mars being independent and above all trying to be a People's republic left the Earth and Mars locked in a shaky neutrality.

Unklugeseele adjusted the frames of his sunglasses with his thumb, thinking about what he was going to do when he came to earth.He then thought about the girls back on earth, especially the beach girls in Miami.

Rufus on a beach at night, sitting on the sand in his black trunks, his Caucasian skin tanned to a nice gold, although he once said "I'd look better with a one-piece" but with his medium build and firm muscles, he looked good in any swimwear Coming towards him, a large breasted petite French girl walking towards him, wearing a bikini two sizes too small, Her D cup breasts about to break out of the top. At the angle he was laying he knew that she was shaven. Rufus could almost taste the French girl's clit as she kneeled down next to him.

"Hey bebe" Rufus whispered.

She smiled down at Rufus, without saying a word, she undid her top. The ribbons that were called a top fell down on Rufus. He could feel his lips pressing against hers as they kissed. Using his free hand he undid her panties, His other hand pulling down the front of his trunks. After that he pushed the girl into a sixty-nine position. He licked up and down her clip as she moaned with her tongue around the shaft of his dick. The cross between fish and disinfectant filled his nose while he used his tongue to explore her pussy and asshole. As he probed his tongue through her anus all he could hear was a gargled "Hey" fallowed by a clearer "Hey."

Rufus returned to reality after the man next to him replied "Hey my friend?"

"What, what you want?" Rufus asked impatiently, almost angrily.

"I was going to ask for you to move." The worker began to get up but Rufus rolled up his paper using his right arm to sit the worker back down. "I'm going to the bathroom now." Rufus replied angrily.Payback for ruining a good dreamHe thought to himself as he unbuckled. The heat began to die down and the buckle-up light turned off, it seemed the best time to use the restroom.

No one said a thing as Rufus passed by, nor did Rufus care much about the erection he had that was standing out. It was only when the first woman in line looked back at him. She looked down and then strait at him. She blushed as she tried to avoid saying anything. It was a silent signal to Rufus. He then threw his hands in his pockets, covering his member from prying eyes. Although embarrassed, he didn't show any sign.

By the time he was able to get into the coffin of a restroom he actually felt like urinating. Although it wasn't something he planned on at the time. It was just q ploy to piss someone off.

This is when everything went south.

Without warning, as he was about to finish his business, a large amount of force threw him back and fourth, causing to slip on his own fluids, taking the door of the lavatory with him as he fell.

He quickly picked himself up as he noticed the huge dent in the hull of the ship, along with the chaos and panic with the people. The sounds of screaming and rambling ran through the rows from coach to the cockpit. The captain spoke on the intercom.

"There is no need to panic, but for your safety please leave your seats in an orderly fashion and enter your designated escape pods located to your exits-"

that was all the people needed to hear, like a swarm of angry ants they rushed to the ladder, climbed down to the escape floor on the final floor of the shuttle. It was just pure anarchy to Rufus. He quickly got up and pushed his way towards the exits. As Rufus passed the coach section towards the ceiling, all he could hear was the screaming and shrieking of those around him.

It was just as chaotic on the escape floor. It reminded Rufus of the crowded streets of Hong Kong. Rufus pushed back the people until he found the hatch to the escape pod.

Rufus thought it couldn't be worse, that nothing could have made the situation more chaotic, the opposite half of where Rufus was exploded or what seemed to be an explosion through the shades Rufus wore. He was thrown into the escape pod alone; he could hear the sounds of the hatch locking and the sounds and buzzing of mechanics around him.

Rufus pounded at the door. "Hey wait!" He yelled but it was no use. The computers of the escape shuttle had already decided to detach from the shuttle. A robotic voice began to speak through a small speaker above Rufus's head.

"Detach in 5...4..."

"Holy Shit" Rufus bucked himself in, unaware that his shades had been knocked off during the shuttle revealing his crimson red eyes. Bracing himself he tightened his muscles.

"3"

He could hear the sound of those who had survived the explosion claw at the hatch before being sucked out in vacuum. But all that ran in his head was oddly enough "why couldn't I have been on the type 13?"

"1...blast off!"

The feeling Rufus had was hard to describe. Like being on a rollercoaster ride, the one that slowly pulls you up several stories then without warning jolts you down. The feeling of you not being in control of your fate. That feeling according to Rufus would have been classified as... unsure.

To be continued... if you wish.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is there place or something I didn't get that.

I hate to say it but it stunk. you got where you got shuttle and then decribing people where sat. was everyone sitting on side by side like bus? and intercom thing was like what? I gave fifty because well Rufus I assumed it came from Rufus Shinra it seemed he was livid or something. far from describing your characters. terra if you really want to make FF7 place you might have thoroughly research it before writing otherwise you get another bs. Its cetra where Rufus Shinra JR the younger one evidently is vice president, doesn't have red hair but has blond hair and blue eyes. or strawberry locks. I don't know what happens when someone blond and red hair meet you get strawberry hair? who knows.

If it isn't final fantasy you were going for...work on shuttle little more. seating and stewardress is what they call them I think its is? you could put prelude such history what going on. make look little less like some sort in between I trying break my habit as well. Whole thing is breaking form goal in this certain plot. so for erotica what character(rufus who is he going score with after or before shuttle crashes) for scifi you need more interlude something to spice it up...not alot characters that what creates writers block otherwise you end up with too many feminine characters or worst male characters who want piece of action. Not good idea.

Email me: dragonheart_1893@yahoo.com

Share this Story