Rugby Fans

Story Info
Wife has fun watching rugby.
1.8k words
3.29
59.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is dominant, assertive and very attractive. I know guys fancy her, I can see it in the way they look at her, and the way they all hang around her. I don't mind that they fancy her, it's a compliment to me, as I'm the one who she married, and I know she's faithful to me.

I now find myself with a bit of a dilemma, as the idea of my wife doing something with another guy seems to turn me on, but, on the other hand, I don't want her to be unfaithful.

The reason I'm thinking about this quandary today, even more than usual, is because my beautiful wife is a huge fan of rugby, and now that she has become naturalised British, she supports England, as well as her native South Africa.

For some time she has been going on about finding a good pub which shows rugby matches and has a good atmosphere, so we can watch with other fans, and have more fun than sitting in front of the tv on our own.

This is all fine, I also enjoy watching rugby, especially if England are playing, and even more especially if they are winning.

So, back to my quandary. My wife is very extrovert, especially when she's had a couple of drinks, and most especially when watching rugby, and I know from a brilliant pub we used to go to near our previous home about three years ago, that she will make friends with the guys, argue with them about rugby, cheer and jump about when we score, shout at the ref and so on.

I know from the previous experience that guys will congregate around my sexy wife, they'll buy us drinks, they'll hug her when England scores, they'll grope her bum, they'll accidently feel her breasts. I also know, although she won't admit it, that she loves all the attention, doesn't mind a bit that they all feel her up, in fact it makes her incredibly horny.

We are going to such a pub tomorrow, to watch England play. I'm told that it will be heaving with guys, I am confidant they will do their best to flirt with my wife, feel her up, rub themselves against her. I'm a little anxious about all this, but on the other hand, I'm incredibly excited.

I keep wondering whether some wandering hand might find it's way between her legs, and if it did would she push the hand away, or lean in to him a little closer.

Tomorrow morning we will have sex, as we do most Saturday mornings, and I know that I won't be able to avoid thinking about the crowd of guys who will be hitting on my wife in the pub later in the day. I know that I won't last very long before climaxing, with these thoughts going through my head, so I know that I'll end up with my tongue licking my own cum out of her pussy. It's important that I make sure she is also completely satisfied. The idea of being in that pub later, with my wife horny and cross with me, is more scary than a turn on, so I'll lick her with skill and stamina until she is totally sated.

While I'm licking her, however, I'll be wondering whether she is thinking about the guys who'll be stroking her arse later, and fondling her proud tits, and maybe insinuating a hand between her legs, to feel the warmth of her sex through her trousers and thong. Will that be her fantasy to bring her to a crashing series of orgasms on my flickering tongue.

After sex, and our showers, I know that my wife will be asking my opinion as to what she should wear to the pub. She will favour jeans, of course, which is fine, she looks good in jeans, but I know that I'm going to think of a reason for her to wear her tight black trousers. I'm going to try to convince her because they cling to her body, they're figure hugging around her gorgeous arse, and they're so tight under her crotch that there is a distinct camel toe showing, but, most of all, I'm going to try to get her to wear them because they are very thin.

When those hands start wandering around below her waist, she's going to get so much more sensation from the thin tight trousers, and the guys are going to receive a much better sensation to their finger tips.

As to her tops, since my vivacious wife has such magnificent tits, which she enjoys parading in front of men, I'm sure she'll select a top which shows plenty of cleavage, and I know that she'll ask me if it's too much cleavage, and I'll reassure her that it's fine.

Thus we will go through the motions of choosing modest clothes for her to wear, but what we will actually be doing is choosing clothes which send a signal that she welcomes their attention, and which will also ensure that she and they have a really sexy time, standing right next to me.

So, it's perfectly clear that the whole thing turns me on immensely, and I'm not going to discourage her, but, in fact, I'm going to encourage her to have fun, whilst never actually saying it out loud. The unanswered question, which I'm now asking myself, is how far would I be happy for her to go. Would I mind, for instance, if, in her exuberance she ends up kissing one or more of the guys. Would it be ok with me if she openly lets them fondle her crotch, or if they rubbed their straining cocks aganst her bum or pussy. What if the kiss became a full on snog? What if a guy slips his hand inside the waistband of her hipster style trousers? Am I recommending them because it's easier to get a hand down the front of them than jeans with a belt. Am I hoping some cocky guy will end up with his fingers in her wet pussy. While I'm standing right next to them, pretending not to notice.

And finally, when my wife sends me to the bar to buy her champagne, and a beer for the man with his hand in my wife's knickers, and I fight to get served, and eventually arrive back at our spot, will I find that they're not there. I would then know for certain that she is somewhere getting fucked by this young horny stud, but what will I really feel at that moment. And when they return, hot and flushed and dishevelled, will I feel sick with jealousy, or close to cumming in my trousers at the evidence of what they've done.

Is that what I'm hoping will happen? I'm beginning to think it might be.

Saturday morning my wife woke fairly late, as is usual at the weekends, and I had been awake for over an hour. My cock was hard as a rock the whole time, as I kept thinking about our planned visit to the rugby pub, and about the things that my happen to my wife there.

I kept thinking of various scenarios in my head, of different ways she might be touched, aroused, seduced and so on. I kept from my mind the idea that she might let some guy fuck her, because I wanted to save that for when I was fucking her, after she finally woke up.

Anyway, she did wake, and after I'd brought her coffee in bed, massaged her shoulders and massaged her feet, she started to touch my cock and balls. I also started licking her breasts and teasing her clit, getting her wet very quickly. It only took a few minutes until she indicated that she was ready by giving my balls a quick but painful squeeze, and saying "Come on"

I rolled on top of her and slipped easily into her moist pussy, and started to fuck her the way she likes it, fast, hard and deep. I'm eight and a half inches when fully hard, which she informs me, makes me the second...or maybe third..biggest man who has fucked her, which is fine, apparently, I'm big enough.

After about two minutes of thrilling thrusts, I realised that I had overdone the fantasising, as I was starting to get very close to cumming. I immediately stopped imagining some young stud fucking my wife's brains out, and started to think about work, shopping, anything! It was too late and in a few more seconds I was exploding inside my beautiful but surprised wife.

"That was quick!" she commented

"Sorry", I replied "I was extremely horny"

She said it was ok, although I knew it wasn't, but I quickly withdrew my shrinking penis, and set about pleasing her with my fingers. I used the first two fingers of my left hand to pull her pussy up and apart, which seems to improve the feeling when I play with her clit. It also makes it easier to find, if it isn't yet aroused. There was no problem finding it on Saturday though, it was fully engorged and ready for some action.

I used all the fingers of my right hand, gently stimulating her clit, side to side movements, round and round movements. She had her eyes closed, and I wondered what she was thinking, was she she having the same fantasy I had over enjoyed a few minutes before. I think she may have, as it only took about three minutes for her to be tensing for her own climax.

"Im going to cum.....I'm cumming.......don't stop, make me cum again!!" and cum again she did.

Afterwards we cuddled in the warm snug bed, reluctant to brave the winter temperatures, happy and satisfied together. I knew that after my finger performance, my premature squirting was forgiven.

"Let's not bother going to the pub today" she stated "It's too cold to go out. Rather, you can light a nice big fire and we'll watch the rugby here".

When my wife says something like that, I've learnt that it's not an opening for a discussion, it's a decision she has made, so I agreed without hesitation, and in fact I was quite relieved. In my post coital state, the idea of my wife flirting with a load of hunky men while I watched, didn't seem anything like as appealing as it had half an our before.

As the morning wore on, however, and my sexual state started returning to normal, that is, horny as hell, I started to realise that I was also disappointed that we were not going to the pub. In fact, I realised that I was a little relieved, but a lot disappointed.

I've decided that in future I need to be a lot more enthusiastic about the pub beforehand, so my wife doesn't decide to cancel it, and I also wondered if there might be other things we could do which would give her an opportunity to explore her sexuality a little more.