Rugby Tour Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife takes revenge on a Rugby tour.
1.9k words
3.6
18.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomnlou
Tomnlou
2 Followers

MY WIFE AND I WROTE THIS TOGETHER AS A FANTASY WE'D LIKE TO HAPPEN IN A PARRALLEL UNIVERSE. ITS OUR FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING TOGETHER SO WOULD WELCOME FEEDBACK ON WHETHER IT'S WORTH CONTINUING.

***

I'm Tom, and firstly I have to say I am one lucky man. My wife, Lou, and I have been married for 20 happy years. We have a fabulous sex life and I enjoy pushing her boundaries. She is a very curvy woman, with a voluptuous set of tits and a pert little arse. She gives the best blow jobs and takes my spunk right down the back of her throat. Her pussy is always soaking wet, ready and willing and she loves to fuck often and dirty. When she doesn't want to do something though she lets me know. And (usually) I listen and know when to stop pushing.

We live in the South of England, and recently I was due to go on Rugby tour with our local team - 3 nights away over a long weekend - and everyone at the club had been looking forward to it. At the last minute Lou decided to come along, the only wife to do so. I had tried to dissuade her but, when I'd sheepishly told the other guys, they thought it was a great idea and encouraged her. We had a 4-hour coach journey ahead of us and I guess the few that knew her thought she'd be a good laugh.

We argued about it a bit, so by the time we arrived there were only two seats left on the 20-seater coach: one at the front and the other in the back row. As I boarded the coach, I really regretted having shown a couple of these guys a photo of Lou when I was a bit pissed. A rude one! They loved it but I'd made them swear not to tell her. I knew she'd be furious.

So I suggested she sit in the front seat and I'd join the boys at the back but she was ahead of me and said not to worry, she׳d go to the back seat and she'd be fine.

Someone wolf-whistled as she passed and instead of looking angry she courtsied, letting them look at her legs! I told her that skirt was too short when she put it on but she got angry and said she'd wear whatever she liked and that I should stop trying to control her. She was also wearing a very low cut top, which barely covered her very full breasts.

Lou then bent over her bag to unpack a couple of things for the journey, giving them a full view of her ample tits, and she shook them slightly as she bent. She looks like butter wouldn׳t melt in her mouth, very demure and ladylike but I know her too well and she has an inner slut which she can sometimes barely contain. She asked sweetly if anyone could help her with these. There was a pause, together with an intake of breath, followed by a giggle. She then exclaimed "no silly, my bags - could you please put them up on the shelf."

"Lovely pearls", says one of the two who have seen her picture; they are sitting on the back row along with two others who I suspect have been told about the pictures. I try to keep my eyes on what's going on but, from this distance at the front of the bus, it's very hard. It seems like there's lots of banter going on but I only catch the odd word here and there. I can see they're passing around bottles of booze and Lou seems to be having her fair share. There's lots of laughter, followed by periods of silence. Suddenly my phone pings.

It's a text from Lou ״Can't fucking believe it. YOU SHOWED THEM THAT PIC OF ME!! What were you thinking!! I told you I didn't want you to take it, and you promised you'd deleted it. Well if you want to show off your wife, two can play at that game and I will show them something even better."

I immediately got up, walked down the bus to apologise but Lou was very cold. She told me she was really fine and that the boys were lovely and looking after her really well. I heard a few titters and then Lou sent me back to sit at the front of the bus again.

I know Lou was daring me to explain the exchange we just had but I also know she wanted her revenge. As I sat down in my seat at the front, I felt a tap on my shoulder and the guy behind me passed me Lou's panties - tiny ones - and they were soaking wet with her pussy juices. I love that about Lou, her pussy gets absolutely soaking wet and makes slurping noises; she is so fuckable. A cheer goes up from the back and 5 minutes later her bra arrived.

I tried to stand but the guy in the next seat to me stopped me, shakes his head and I knew he wanted to make his way to the back seat. He'd seen the size of Lou's bra 34GG and smelt her knickers too so could understand his motivations. I looked at him, he winked and I spotted his massive hard on. They sent one of the youngest guys from the back seat to swap with him and as he brushed past me, I could tell how hard and big he'd got. Truthfully, Lou does that to me too. This younger guy had clearly been given instructions to keep me occupied and not let me down to the back of the bus. "Shit", I thought - "what have I done? This is getting out of hand and Lou must be enjoying it, otherwise she would be here with me!"

My phone pinged again, another text from Lou with a picture of her cleavage, her top just covering her huge nipples and a caption "Like these? The boys definitely do." OMG she wants to teach me a lesson and it's working.

My phone pings again and this time it's from one of the guys I'd told not to tell Lou I'd shared the picture. "Sorry mate, it just slipped out". He immediately sent me another one with one of Lou's large heavy breasts hanging out of her top and the caption "LOL". Quickly followed by another one with both breasts out: "Oops they've both slipped out now." and Lou is smiling at the fucking camera!

She clearly isn't going anywhere. She loves the effect all this attention is having on her and she knows what a turn on it is for me when other men lust after her. My phone pinged again and this time it was from Lou with a photograph of her holding a huge hard cock followed by a message: "I was prepared to come on this fucking rugby tour for you and give you a good time and THIS is how you thank me? Well now maybe it won't be just you that has a good time. Fuck this is a big one darling, I can only just get it in my mouth."

With that thought, I charged down to the back of the bus. As I got close the guys closed ranks. I peered over their shoulders and I could see Lou's head in one of their laps, he looked at me as her head bobbed backwards and forwards in his lap. Lou lifted her head and all I could see was his huge shaft smeared in Lou's red lipstick. I shouted for Lou to stop, implying that they were forcing her, but in front of all of the guys she said "I don't think that's your call is it Tom".

My pal, to whom I'd shown the picture and who knew a lot about Lou and our exploits, was the one getting the benefit of Lou's mouth and said that Lou would stop when and if she wanted to. He asked Lou whether she wanted to swap with her hubby and I couldn't believe it when I saw Lou shake her head, and lap her tongue around his cock head. What have I done to my loyal wife.

"Not just yet, darling", she said.

As I walk dejectedly back down the bus and wondering what to do to stop this, Lou's top hit me hard on the back of my head. I was tempted to say what a great rugby throw it was but this was no laughing matter.

I looked at the top, covered in her saliva and a huge amount of spunk as Lou shouted "be a good hubby and get it washed will you." Well the boys loved that and all started laughing. Lou got up and came to me and said "Don't be angry darling, it's just a bit of fun and I will swap with you in a bit. Anyway, it IS what you've always wanted me to do." With that she turned and sashayed to the back seats.

I know her and I could tell she was hungry for more cock. As she sat down, her bare tits were being mauled by lots of the guys, and she spread her legs wide, returning to the hard cock she left, which she started to wank. All pretence of this being a bit of harmless fun had now vanished.

While Lou wanked the first guy, another knelt before her and started to lap her clit. I knew this would drive her wild. It's our usual foreplay and Lou goes nuts for it. Lou noticed that someone was filming the action and someone proposed that this little slut needs fucking.

The sentence hung in the air when I heard Lou say "yes and Tom needs to film this too - between you and me he's been badgering me for years to do something like this."

I thought that I might as well watch and so I complied. Lou's clit was being lapped, she was wanking my mate and I was surprised to notice my own cock was getting hard. I rubbed it through my trousers, I felt it growing, as my balls ached to let a load off and Lou noticed. She told me to take it out, she could see how hard it was; she winked and she told me to wank it, as long as I didn't make the camera shake!

The guy on his knees then took out his massive hard cock, ran it along Lou's very wet pussy lips and then thrust it slowly and deeply into Lou, who panted "oh fuck yes." and "Tom are you getting this on film? I'll so want to watch this again."

I was so hard I needed Lou to hold my shaft and asked her to wank me with her spare hand. Lou could barely speak, but she somehow let me know that the only way I was going to get my cock wanked was to do it for myself.

I heard one of the guys say "go on Dave, fuck the little slut, she's gagging for it." Two other guys were now sucking her huge heavy tits and from the arching of Lou's back I knew she was cumming constantly. She looked at me breathlessly "oh fuck, I love this, we should come on your trips more often." and looking more closely I noticed that another guy was fingering her arse. I knew she'd be enjoying that, she always cums hard when I do it.

To be continued...

Tomnlou
Tomnlou
2 Followers