Ruined - Cheaters Ruin Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

Jodi relented and her anger seemed to fade. In fact there was a hint of a smile on her face and she asked, "Will you start making love to me again too Alex?"

Alex walked to the desk in the kitchen and withdrew a folder. "No," he said, "I don't plan on ever having sex with you again. Here are the divorce papers I had my attorney prepare the day after I discovered you were a cheat. I will be leaving now and I will be back on Monday to pick up all of my things. Have your attorney call my attorney.

"Oh by the way I will keep fucking Trish because she is a fine piece of ass. But only slightly better than Kay and Bobby who I will also keep fucking. It looks like you were the worst pussy in the family. Goodbye Jodi."

He dropped the papers on the table and walked out the door. Jodi in total shock slumped down into a chair and sobbed.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers