Ruined Plans

Story Info
Jenna learns the consequences of disobedience.
3.8k words
4.37
58.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart raced as she quickly unlocked the door, how could she have been so neglectful. Master had specifically said he would be calling at 5pm sharp to make sure she had completed her assigned tasks. Jenna looked at her watch, it was now 7:15, and she knew Master would be home anytime.

His instructions were simple, she was to tend to the house and garden in the morning, then, she was to run and pick up a few items at the local sex shop for tonight, then she was to return straight home, do the laundry then shower and shave, preparing herself for the evening ahead. It seemed like such a simple task, and it would have been if she hadn't have run in to Lisa, an old friend. Lisa had wanted her to go grab a quick lunch, and looking at her watch, Jenna new she had plenty of time, and Master would never know if she had snuck away for a half hour lunch, after all, she did have to eat. The afternoon seemed to slip right by, Lisa and her had talked about old times, college days and old friends. It wasn't until the restaurant posted the dinner special that Jenna felt her heart leap in panic.

Looking at her watch it was already 5pm and she still had to get across town to the sex shop. Master had insisted on special clover clamps and a butt plug, saying she was ready for a new level of training. He too would be stopping by the shop during the day to pick up an item he had specially ordered. Jenna said a quick a rushed goodbye to her old friend and headed off to the sex shop, and might have made good time if that jerk in the flashy red sports car hadn't tried to cut out in front of her. Jenna sat in disbelief after the sound of crunching metal came to a stop. Tears welled in her eyes as she knew she would get it for this one. After the police arrived and the accident reports were all filled she made it to the store with only a few minutes to spare. Jenna made her required purchases and headed home.

Snapping back to the present Jenna remembered that she still needed to shower and shave, Master insisted she shaved her pussy each and every day. She looked over at the table in the hall where the answering machine sat blinking, she knew Masters voice would be on there, cold, and icy, wondering why she was not answering. Jenna's mind reeled as she tried to think of a way to cover her negligence, but she knew better than to lie to her Master. He was a fair man, strict but very loving, surely he would understand that she had met up with an old friend.

Jenna pressed play on the answering machine and was met by the pre-recorded voice saying you have 3 new messages. Her heart skipped a beat as the beginning of the first message played.

"Jenna, I am hoping it is an early shower that is keeping you from the phone, I shall try again in a half hour, by then you should be finished. I have something special planned tonight, if you look on your dresser there will be an envelope, in it will be a note with precise instructions for your attire this evening. Will talk with you soon my slave" with that, Master had hung up the phone, her heart melted at the tone in his voice, the trust that it was her obedience keeping her from the phone. Then she felt the twinge of guilt, knowing full well, she had betrayed that trust. Her thoughts were interrupted by the second message.

"Jenna, where are you? I do not like having to chase you, you knew I would be phoning, I do hope you have a good explanation waiting for me. You know I don't like to be kept waiting." Masters voice had a sharp edge to it, she knew he was both upset and worried, as its not like her not to be there when he phones, and knowing Master, he is thinking something has happened to her. Her heart raced as she knew now, that no matter how understanding he was, he was going to be very mad about her days events. Just then the third message kicked in.

"I now know you are not home, you will know how I know when you read the note. I will be home by 7:30 and I expect that you will be waiting, showered and shaved. You will not dress, you will go to the basement and wait for my return. Do not disappoint me further Jenna" and with that he slammed the phone down.

Her heart raced as she looked at her watch. It was now 7:25, there was no way she could shower and shave and be downstairs in time. She remembered hearing about the traffic jam on the freeway, the same one he used to get home from work, maybe, just maybe he would run late. Jenna decided to take her chances and rushed upstairs to shower.

Quickly she worked the lather into her hair and rinsed it clean, then grabbing the soap she quickly lathered herself over, if not for being so far behind she would have slowed her pace to enjoy her washing ritual. Just as she reached for the shaving lotion, she heard a knock at the bathroom door, and then it open. She held her breath as she knew Master was there. She could feel his strength, his anger present in the room.

"Jenna!!" he seemed to almost roar.

"Yes Master?" she replied in an almost whisper. She knew he was angry, and by the tone in his voice, even if she was allowed to explain, she knew it would make no difference in her punishment.

"You will get out of that shower now! Meet me downstairs" and with that he left the bathroom. She had never heard that tone of voice before. It scared her. It seemed as if he was ready to burst with anger, and he was usually so calm, even when she had upset him.

Quickly Jenna towelled herself dry, and slipped her collar back around her neck. With her heart racing she headed for the basement. As she headed down the stairs she heard her Masters voice command her to him. Quickly she raced down the stairs and dropped to her knees before her Master, her head lowered and her hands clasped behind her back, just as he expected.

It seemed like an eternity passed before he spoke.

"I did not realize my requests for the day were filled with such difficulty that you could not complete them as asked" his voice was now level and unfeeling, this unnerved her more than when he raised his voice. "Tell me, why was it that you were not home to take my call after I specifically told you what time I would be phoning?"

Matt was a stunning man, of 5'10. His dark hair and green eyes made him irresistible to Jenna. He was well built, and she loved the strength he emitted in everything he did. But she hated the look in those eyes when she had disappointed him, and she couldn't bear to look up at him now.

Tears threatened Jenna's deep brown eyes, as she quickly scrambled to tell him of how she had met up with Lisa and gone for lunch, and then of the accident. She sat in silence. She could hear Master pacing, and she wondered why he did not speak, and just as she went to speak again, he silenced her with his command.

'Do not speak Jenna! I am not an unfair man, had you called me and asked me permission, I'm almost certain I would have granted you the time with your friend, but instead, you did as you wanted, with no regard for my orders. Then in your rush, you get into an accident, which I am grateful you were not hurt in. None the less, your carelessness has cost you much tonight. I had special plans, which have also been disregarded by your outright disobedience. I do not like having to phone and make excuses to people Jenna, and you forced my hand in that today. You will learn my slave, that disobedience and disregard for my instructions will not be tolerated. You have only been here a short time, and I know it has been an adjustment, but I have been lenient, overlooking the little infractions, but this time you have gone to far."

Walking to the cabinet, he removed a set of leather wrist cuffs and placed them on her wrist. Next he placed ankle cuffs on either ankle. Jenna's heart raced as she knew she had pushed too far this time. She had never upset him this bad, the most she had ever received was a spanking by his hand, and now, she knew, she was going to experience something she would not soon forget. She could feel him moved behind her, then she felt the sudden pull on her hair as he grabbed a fistful and pulled her head back. A gasp escaped her lips as he placed the ball into her mouth, filling it, then securing the straps behind her head.

Despite her fear of what was to come, she trusted her Master completely, and she could feel the wetness forming in her pussy.

In the center of the basement was a short steel table, which stood to Jenna's waist, there were two holes cut out of the table to allow her breasts to fall through if Master placed her face down on it. The one set of legs on the bottom had a ring attached to it that allowed her ankle to be secured to it, at the top of the table, was two extending adjustable arms which allowed her wrists to be secured, and gave Master the flexibility of positioning her arms where he wanted them.

Jenna trembled as her Master led her to the table, first securing one ankle then the other, pushing her forward, he then secured her wrists straight out above her head. She gasped as the cold of the table bit at her flesh, and startled as Master made adjustments to the opening where her breasts were and felt the circles close around each breast, squeezing them unlike anything she had experienced before. Then he pressed her left cheek against the table and secured her head in place.

Jenna wanted to plead and beg her Masters forgiveness, but she knew that would only anger him further. He had made it clear that it was her responsibility to accept her punishment gracefully, that she was to please him in doing such and that it was the only way to truly seek and get his forgiveness. She could feel her pussy aching, wet and desiring attention, something she was sure Master had noticed as well, as her ass and pussy were fully exposed to him. Masters voice interrupted her reeling thoughts.

"Jenna, you have betrayed my faith in you today. Because of that, you will be punished."

No sooner had he spoken the words then she felt the sting of the first lash of the flogger across her exposed ass cheeks. Feeling almost cocky that it didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would have.

Matt smiled as he could see she felt this would be an easy punishment to get through. If she only knew, he thought, but she will.

With that he raised his arm fully back and brought the leather to her flesh again. His precise aim landing it in the exact same spot as the one before it and before she could respond he landed two more quick lashes to the same spots.

Muffled cries escaped Jenna's mouth as the flogger made its marks across her ass, tears welling in her eyes as the leather bit at her flesh, the burning of the welts on her ass seemed to be burning into her mind as well.

Swiftly, the next few blows landed on the other cheek, her body writhing on the table as much as her bonds would allow, the gag in her mouth allowing only muffled cries to escape into the room. Her head spinning and tormenting her as it seemed to laugh at her arrogance at the first lash.

Her body jolted as the next 10 swings made their mark across the top of the thighs then returned to her cheeks for another 10. Tears fell freely as she prayed Master would finish his punishment and free her of her bonds. She was so sorry she had disobeyed him, and knew that next time she would not be so careless with his instructions.

Sensing her limits had almost been reached, Matt set the flogger down and gently caressed the red welts on her flesh. His voice soothing her and telling her how proud he was of the way she took her punishment so far.

So far? It snapped into Jenna's mind like a hot knife cut through butter. What did he mean, so far? Had she not endured enough? She could feel Master moving beside her, unable to turn her head as it was strapped down to the table forcing her to look to the right. She could hear him, feel him near but could not see him. Suddenly she cried out as much as the gag would allow as clamps snapped shut on her hardening nipples, tears sprung to her eyes, as her breasts already ached from the squeezing tension on them. Then almost immediately after, the second clamp came biting down. These clamps hurt far more than the others they had used in the past. Just as she thought she was getting used to the feeling of the new clamps on her nipples, she felt them tighten and pull. Her mind registered the weights he was hanging on each one, her mind spinning with the new level of pain. Despite it all though, she could feel it going straight to her pussy. Her wetness and her desire so profound.

Seeming satisfied with her nipples, Matt moved behind her again, admiring the heightened welts across her creamy flesh. It was time he thought, time to show her just how much she was his.

Matt walked up on her left side and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I have been patient and gentle my love, but now, you will learn who you are and what your purpose is. Im going to take that sweet ass of mine, im going to used it and fuck it hard" he smiled slightly as he could see her squirm, but the gag prevented any response.

Jenna closed her eyes as she felt the cold gel cover her tight hole, Masters fingers working it around the ring then sliding in his finger. A soft moan escaped her lips as he glided in and out of her, slowly at first, then he inserted another finger. She was used to his hands and the small plug, but never had she taken anything the size of her Masters cock. He stood proud and large at 8" and a good 3" thick. Then she felt the head of that cock push against her tight hole. Testing her restraints she tried to pull, to move but it was useless. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain seer across her ass as Masters hand slapped her already beaten cheeks.

"Relax my slave, it will make it much easier for you" Masters words were soft but stern as he pushed harder against her hole.

Just as the head pried open the ring he gripped her hips he thrust deep and hard against her forcing his cocks full length deep inside her ass.

Jenna screamed almost silently in the gag as she felt her ass burn and stretch, the pain ripping through her body. He just sat there, filling her, not moving, giving her ass time to adjust to his intrusion. Then he slowly began to thrust back and forth, getting harder and more forceful with each pump of his hips. Slowly the pain in her ass eased and a strange pleasure began to take over. He thrust harder and almost deeper, working his cock in and out of her ass, she could feel her body rising, the need for her orgasm growing with each thrust.

"You will NOT come my slut" he almost growled as he neared his own orgasm.

Jenna almost cried, her body screaming for release as she fought to obey him, but each thrust sent her closer to that edge, an edge she was barely hanging onto. Suddenly she heard the low rumble in her Masters throat as he made one last hard thrust in her ass, she could feel her ass stretch as his cock swelled and he spilled his hot cum inside her. Tears of frustration rolled down her cheeks, Master had never not let her cum with him before. She felt cheated, robbed of sharing that pleasure with him, and the still aching need for release deep inside her. She knew he was going to make sure she never disobeyed like that again.

Her thoughts were brought back as she felt the tip of something large at her pussy's entrance. She could feel it stretching her lips, trying to find its way inside her, and in one painful thrust, it won, ripping past her lips and burying itself deep inside her. She could hear the hum start, feel the vibrations against her delicate flesh, then to her shock a slow and steady pumping. Master was at her side, wiping the hair from her tear stained face, and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Jenna, I had this made, it will continue to pump inside you, and it will continue to pick up speed and strength until its pounding inside you. You will NOT come, my love, you will take this, and you will NOT disobey me."

Why? Why was he doing this? Tears filled her eyes and her heart broke as she now understood just how much her actions had disappointed him. She looked at Master sitting in the chair to the side of the table. Her nipples feeling like they were going to rip from her body at any moment, the pace of the vibrator inside her growing, her need to have release growing with it.

Matt smiled at his beauty, held helpless against the table, a machine fucking her pussy, knowing her need for release would be so strong when all was done. He almost felt bad that he had decided not to allow her release tonight. He could feel his cock growing again as muffled moans escaped her gagged mouth. God she was beautiful he thought. He could take her over and over again. The sound of the machine going to the third of 5 settings drew his attention back, could she hold out he wondered.

Jenna moaned, her pussy being fuck hard and fast, her need to cum growing with each hard thrust of this god forsaken machine. He had to let her come, she would go crazy for sure if he didn't, and she knew she could not last much longer.

The machine went to its fourth setting and she wondered how much more this machine could give her, it was slamming this large vibrator into her wet swollen pussy, her body on the edge, looking at Master pleading with her eyes for release. She screamed into the gag when he shook his head no. Just then the machine changed to the last setting. Jenna's eyes widened as this inhumane object pounded at her flesh, the vibrations almost painful they were so high, and just as she felt she couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer , the machine went silent, still.

A flood of tears washed down her cheeks as she realized the torment Master was giving her, he was not going to allow her release, deep down, she knew that now.

She could feel the vibrator being pulled from her hot, wet pussy, and emptiness taking its place. The gag was then removed. She wanted to beg her Master for release, for pleasure, to have his cock in her pussy till she came but she knew he would not allow it. Just then she screamed out as the first clamp was removed from her nipple, the blood pouring back into it, and again as the second was removed. Just as quickly as the clamps came off, the rings tightening her breasts were released simultaneously and as the blood rushed she cried out in pain. Then he released her wrists and her ankles allowing her to stand.

He took her in his arms and kissed her hard and passionately. "You made me proud my slave" and he carried her tired and frustrated body up to their bed. " Sleep my love, for tomorrow, you shall feel the heat of my love" and with that he closed the door leaving her alone.

She was tired and exhausted, and her backside hurt still from the flogging. She looked over and saw the envelope on her dresser, reaching over she lay in bed, reading the enclosed note. Tears filled her eyes as she realized what she had done. The letter read:

Jenna,

Tonight shall be a night to start the rest of our lives together. Please wear the black evening dress I placed in the right side of the closet. Wear no underwear, but garters and stockings. I want you to wear the heels we bought last week, not the really high ones as I want you to be comfortable as we dance the night away. I have asked your Mom and Dad to join us as I have something special to share with them as well. I love you my slave and I cannot wait to see you. I shall have a limo pick you up at 6:45 to bring you to me. See you then my slave.

Love,

Master

Jenna lay back against the bed and cried. He had talked so much lately of making her his wife, and now, for a few hours enjoyment she had missed out on his special evening. Would he ever forgive her, would he ever plan another, or had she ruined her chances forever. She drifted of to sleep still quietly sobbing. Matt entered the room to see his beauty's tear stained face, placed a rose on his pillow next to her, and left a little note.

12