Ruined Thanksgiving

Story Info
A lonely wife finds a holiday lover.
3.7k words
4.19
178.5k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluerobot
bluerobot
33 Followers

"This Thanksgiving was almost ruined" I thought to myself as the plane touched down. I was finally home.

I'm a project manager for a mid-size IT consulting firm with clients all over the country. This job pays me very well which allows me to provide a very comfortable life for my family. The downside is that, with more money, comes more responsibilities. I didn't care though; all I wanted was to be a good provider for my wife and kids.

My wife, Emily, and I are both 32 now. Having dated all through college, we got married right after graduation. We were very much in love and wanted to start our life together right away. Money was tight at first but at least we had each other. Our son Jack was born two years into the marriage. Then three years later, our daughter Elizabeth arrived. Emily and I had the family we both had dreamed of.

My wife Emily is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Even after two kids, she has a knockout body. She's blessed with a set of perfect, natural c-cup breasts. She has a face that would launch a thousand ships and beautiful, flowing blond hair. After Jack was born, she became obsessed with maintaining her figure and started working out four times a week. It worked; Emily has a body most women in their thirties would kill for. I felt lucky to be with a woman like her.

But I digress. Back to the story.

The weekend before Thanksgiving, my boss called me at home with an emergency. One of our clients in California was having a serious problem with a system we had installed months previously. This was a huge account, worth millions, and someone had to get out to Los Angeles and set things in order. Apparently, that someone was me.

"But no one else understands the code like you do," he said.

"Bob…its Thanksgiving! Can't someone else go?"

"Look, if you do this trip for us, I'll recommend you for Vice President when that position opens up next year."

I thought about it for a minute, and agreed to go. I told my boss that I'd be on the next flight to LA.

The kids were already at my parent's house in North Carolina. It was just Emily and me at home this Thanksgiving.

I knew she'd be pissed I was going away to work over the holiday, but I thought that the promise of a big promotion next year would put her at ease a bit. After all, with that raise, maybe then we could buy the vacation home in Florida we'd talked about for so long.

Just as I suspected, Emily was steamed that she was going to be alone for Thanksgiving. However, she understood that I was doing this for our family and that I was also making a sacrifice being away from home on a holiday.

We made love all night long. Emily is great in bed and we both came several times before falling asleep in one another's arms.

The next morning I was off to the airport. I kissed my wife goodbye.

"I love you baby" she said.

"I love you too"

When I arrived in Los Angeles later that afternoon and met with our clients, I discovered that their problem wasn't as serious as I thought. With any luck, I could square them away in a couple of days and be back home by Thanksgiving Day! With that thought in mind, I rolled my sleeves up and got to work. I wanted to get home to my wife!

When Emily and I spoke on the phone Monday night, I didn't mention I might be home early. I wanted to surprise her.

"The situation out here is really bad," I lied. "I won't be back in DC until Monday at the earliest." My plan was to finish up in LA the next day and fly home Wednesday. I wanted to surprise Emily with a night on the town for Thanksgiving.

"I miss you," she told me. "Oh well, I may just have dinner with the neighbors if I can't be with you, baby."

Hearing her sound so down bothered me, but I thought a nice surprise would really make her day.

Wednesday finally arrived, and after finishing up with the clients, I started my journey home. Home to Emily. Of course, there were major delays at LAX. My flight left four hours late.

By the time we landed in DC, I was almost midnight. My plan didn't come together exactly the way I had hoped it would, but I'd still be home Thanksgiving Day.

It is a quick taxi ride back to the house and it was about 12:30 when we pulled up to the curb.

Right away I noticed a strange car in the driveway. That seemed very odd to me, Emily never mentioned having her girlfriends over? It puzzled me even more when I noticed all the lights in the house were off, except the light in our bedroom.

Approaching the front door, I heard music coming from the house. Over the music, I then heard a very deep voice speaking inside. A man's voice.

"What the fuck!" I thought.

I dropped my bags and walked around to the side of the house, where I could see inside my bedroom window. So I wouldn't be seen, I stayed back away from the window several yards.

What I saw inside shocked me! My wife was lying on our bed in her bra and panties with a very large, very muscular black man! They were kissing very deeply and running their hands all over each other! My wife had her hands down this guy's boxers and was obviously stroking his cock. He had his hand in her crotch as well, fingering her sensitive clit through her silk panties. Their clothes were scattered all over my bedroom floor.

I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing! My blood began to boil and I must have been bright red. I was filled with rage as I watched my wife make out with some black guy on our bed!

Very slowly, I crept up closer to the window. It was warm for November and the window was open. The curtains were also open so I had an unobstructed view inside. I could also hear everything.

My wife got up from the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. She was clearly very drunk. Emily didn't drink that often and had a low tolerance. I'm guessing she had at least six drinks in her, maybe more.

When she came out of the bathroom, the black guy was sitting on the edge of the bed. Emily weaved over to him, dropped to her knees, pulled his boxers down, and lowered her head to suck his cock. I could hear her slurping on his knob. This guy had a monster dick and Emily couldn't fit it all down her throat. Even still…she was a great cocksucker and this guy must have loved the pleasure she was giving him.

I was torn about what to do. I wanted to rush in there and smash that guy's fucking head with a baseball bat I kept on the back porch. However, this guy was HUGE. He outweighed me by at least 75 pounds and was pure muscle. I knew that in a charged situation like that, if I rushed in, one of us would wind up dead. I decided I would just wait to see what happened. I was still hoping my wife wouldn't actually have sex with this asshole.

After a few minutes, the guy said "Get up here bitch, I wanna taste that sweet white pussy."

Emily obediently got onto the bed with him. At that point, he became very rough with her. He grabbed the font of her bra and ripped it off. He was so strong that the flimsy bra came apart with almost no effort. Emily moaned feeling the cool air hit her boobs. Next her panties were quickly ripped away from her body. They were both completely nude now.

He pushed her onto her back and straight away buried his face between her thighs. He put his tongue on her clit and went to work.

"Oh Oh that feels so good Tyrone! Oh don't stop, don't stop." So, this asshole had a name. Tyrone.

Tyrone licked her pussy for a few more minutes while my wife squirmed in pleasure. It looked to me like she had at least two orgasms while he was eating her.

Tyrone had apparently had enough. He raised his head and lay down in bed, again next to my wife. His erection had diminished a bit.

"Stroke my cock bitch. Get it nice and hard, get it hard so I can fuck you." he said.

"I don't know Tyrone, I'm married," she tried to explain. "I don't think I should sleep with you. I mean, we just met tonight after all." She must have sobered up some and realized the situation she was in.

"You fuckin' tease, you sure acted like you wanted to fuck when I was buying you drinks in the bar!"

"I'm sorry; I was lonely and just wanted to flirt a little. When I invited you over here, I just wanted to make out with you, I never thought it would go this far" she continued.

It was becoming clear to me what happened. My wife was lonely and went out for a drink. This jerk got her drunk and was trying to seduce her, and doing a pretty good job.

"You can't leave me hangin' like this bitch. I'm gonna get a nut one way or another tonight."

"OK OK I'll suck you off if you want but we can't have sex."

"Fine bitch, just hurry up" he coldly said.

Emily went down on his cock a second time. In very short order Tyrone was at full mast and ready to go. I could see him tense up and thought he was about to pump his load down her throat.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Tyrone lifted Emily off of his cock and put her onto her back on the bed. He used his strong hands to reach down and spread her thighs wide apart.

"I came here to fuck, and that's what we're gonna do!" he said.

Emily had a look of acceptance on her face. I think subconsciously she wanted to fuck this big black guy.

"At least put a condom on. I don't want to catch anything or get pregnant! Please please put a rubber on" she pleaded with him.

"No way, I never use no rubbers. Bareback or not at all" he replied.

"But I don't even know you! What if I get knocked up?" she asked.

"That's your problem baby!"

The look on her face told Tyrone that he could do whatever he wanted. He leaned in above her and moved in between her spread legs.

With that, Emily lay back and watched as Tyrone moved the head of his giant penis to her pussy lips. At first, he put just the head in, but that was enough to make Emily writhe in pleasure.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was about to have unprotected sex with a stranger! Where had this guy been? What if he had an STD or got Emily pregnant? I decided right then and there that I was never going to fuck her again.

Slowly, he pushed his cock into my wife. Just an inch at a time. Emily had her eyes closed shut and her hands gripping his ass. She was very wet and I could see her juices coating his dick.

"Ooh Tyrone" Emily cooed.

As he pushed deeper into my wife, his cock began stretching her vaginal walls. I have an above average size cock, but Tyrone had a club. This guy was at least 10 inches long and as big around as a beer can. I wasn't sure Emily could even take him. I think he was hurting her.

He worked his cock into her until he was fully seated inside Emily. His balls were resting against her ass. I could see their pubes mingling together. By this time her pain had turned to pleasure and she lifted her head and kissed Tyrone's nipples.

"You know you wanted this black cock" he said.

"Ooh give it to me."

Tyrone then began to fuck my wife in earnest. He started slowly, but soon built up to a steady rhythm. He was pulling his cock all the way out of Emily's pussy before slamming it back in. Her blonde pubic hair was clinging to his dick on the out strokes.

She had her legs up around Tyrone's hips and her arms holding his torso. Emily loves the missionary position and I knew she came very soon after Tyrone started balling her.

"Oooh baby fuck me, don't stop fucking me" she begged Tyrone.

"You love his bare black dick, don't ya?" Tyrone taunted.

"Aahh aahh aahh" was all she could get out.

Tyrone put her legs over his shoulders and was no fucking her very roughly. He was using her with no regard for her own pleasure.

His hands were almost mauling Emily's breasts. There were red marks all around her tits from him grabbing her. She seemed to love the way he was boning her.

Tyrone pulled his cock out of Emily. It was wet and shiny from her come. Emily tried to keep his dick inside her, but he backed away on the bed.

"Turn over" he ordered her.

Emily immediately repositioned herself on her hands and knees. While she was rolling over, I noticed that she looked very weak and her legs were shaking.

Tyrone moved up behind her, grabbed her hips, and quickly shoved his rod back into her. Emily cried out with the force of his entry. He resumed forcefully screwing my wife.

The bed was shaking with the rhythm of their sex. The headboard was banging against the wall with every stroke. Sweat was dripping off of Tyrone's face and down onto the small of Emily's back.

Tyrone placed his hands on Emily's shoulders and pushed her head down into the pillows.

Emily had come at least three times by now. She completely surrendered to Tyrone at let him use her as he liked. She could only gasp in pleasure and shame as he plowed into her body, over and over again.

Tyrone looked like he getting tired of fucking Emily from behind, so he flipped her over onto her back. Emily spread her thighs wide in anticipation of her lover's cock.

She was not disappointed. Tyrone moved in and thrust back deep inside her. The way he was pumping into my wife had a certain urgency to it now. He would bust a nut soon.

"Ooh baby fuck me like a whore, your whore" she pleaded.

He was only to happy to keep fucking my wife.

My ears burned as I heard those words. There was my beautiful wife lying under some strange black man, servicing him like a common whore. I knew my marriage was over but I was still turned on by watching them fuck. The contrast of his black skin against her pale body was incredibly erotic.

They were sweating and grinding against each other for 15 or 20 minutes. By then, I could tell Tyrone was about ready to come. His balls were no longer bouncing against Emily's ass. They were drawn up tight.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum inside you" he told her.

Emily didn't say anything in response, but the look in her eyes spoke a thousand words. She was terrified. This guy was about to deposit his sperm in her fertile womb. She could very easily get pregnant by Tyrone tonight. She never even asked him to pull out. He probably wouldn't have done it anyway. Tyrone wanted to squirt his seed into her. He wanted to get her pregnant.

His strokes were long and deep now. He thrust in one last time and pulled her hips against him. This bastard was cumming inside my wife! He was so deep that his sperm was probably jetting out right onto her cervix.

"Aaaahhhhh" he moaned.

Emily's eyes opened wide as she felt Tyrone's semen pumping inside her. He was coating her cervix with his baby juice. There was so much cum that it was bubbling out around his cock while he was still inside her. Splash after splash of Tyrone's black seed was pumping into my wife's fertile womb. Chances were very high that one of those seeds would find her egg and a black baby would be conceived inside my wife.

Tyrone continued to shake atop Emily, his balls emptying the last of his sperm into Emily's belly.

Once his orgasm was over, Tyrone didn't spend a lot of time on niceties. When his cock was soft, he got up and got dressed right away. Emily was still splayed out on the bed. She might have been unconscious from the alcohol and the fucking Tyrone had given her.

Tyrone left Emily on the bed and didn't even say goodbye. From where I was hiding I could hear my front door open and shut. Then I heard his car start up and leave.

Emily rolled over and there was a huge wet spot where her ass had been. Tyrone must have left a cup of sperm inside her. She was definitely passed out. She made no effort to get up and clean or to try and douche all that black sperm out of her vagina. She just slept on our bed, the inside of her thighs covered in come. Her blonde pubic hairs were matted and wet with Tyrone's semen.

In was furious at Emily for betraying me the way that she did! There was no way I was going to set foot inside that house, as far as I was concerned, it was soiled now. I made my way back to the front of the house and started walking down the street, not knowing quite what to do.

As much as I loved Emily, there was no way that I could ever trust her again. She had thrown away everything we had worked for, our family, for one night of cheap sex with a stranger who had used her like a whore.

Eventually, I made my way to a local motel where I spent that night. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day, Thanksgiving, I was again at the airport. I flew to North Carolina to my parent's place. My kids were there, and I really just wanted to salvage what I could of the holiday. I told my folks that Emily wasn't feeling well and decided to stay home.

It was the worst Thanksgiving I've ever had. I kept wondering how many times Emily had cheated on me in the past? She recklessly had unsafe sex with a stranger, so now I was concerned about my own health. Emily and I had never used condoms. Had she picked up an STD and then passed it to me?

One night I called Emily. She thought I was still in LA.

"Hi honey, how's the project going?" she asked.

"Emily, we need to talk" I said lamely.

I told her about my plan to come home early and surprise her. I told her how I had seen everything she had done with that black stranger.

"I'm so sorry" she sobbed. "I got so drunk in the bar; I didn't really know what was happening until I was in bed with him. I'm so ashamed, please forgive me…"

There was no way I could do that. I told Emily that our marriage was over and that I wanted a divorce.

Back home the next week, I rented an apartment. I found a good divorce lawyer to handle my case. I was suing for full custody of the children, but while the case was still pending, they continued to live with Emily.

I tried to avoid all contact with her. I wasn't interested in working anything out with her. She begged me to take her back, I wouldn't even consider it. There was no way I could trust her after what she had done. Our life together was destroyed. Emily and her black lover had wrecked everything.

Once the divorce was final, I thought, I could be rid of her and move on with my life.

EPILOGUE

I did get that promotion at work. Things were going well for me. I hadn't forgotten what Emily had done, but I was over letting it bother me. I had been seeing a very nice woman for several months. She got along great with my kids. The four of us often went out on the weekends for day trips and to just spend time together. I had found love again. We had even talked about getting married and having a baby together.

I hadn't seen Emily for almost a year. Our final court date was approaching. Our divorce would be complete. The lawyers had arranged that we would share custody of the children. Emily was their mother and regardless of her lack of judgment that night, she loved the kids very much.

The only matter left open would be alimony payments to Emily. I had always been the breadwinner and she apparently wanted to keep her hands in my pocket. I was having none of it and was determined not to give her one thin dime in alimony. After all, she had caused this whole mess by cheating on me.

My lawyer told me that unless I could prove to the judge that Emily had been unfaithful to me, that I would probably be stuck sending her a monthly alimony check. I wasn't happy about that prospect, but really just wanted to get the whole thing behind me and move on.

When I arrive at the lawyer's office, Emily was already waiting in the conference room.

She had brought along my star witness, a coffee colored infant boy she called Tyrone.

bluerobot
bluerobot
33 Followers