Ruinous Shackles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, in due time. I'll teach you everything you've ever wondered about and more." Her teeth nipped at my chin, her hair draping off the sides of our body like a silken blanket.

Struggling to maintain my composure, my hands pressed on the ground, moving me backwards until I was propped up against a wall. She remained right atop me the entire way.

"I mean, you are a researcher, aren't you?" She asked with a tilt of her head to show her curiosity, the whole time keeping up with me with graceful crawling on her three limbs.

I stammered out an uncertain, "Y-y-yes."

"Good. I thought so. It was hard to tell while I was still chained up." She pursed her lips. "And I've only just realized I've been unpardonably rude. Not introducing myself. I am Girra, of the Cleansing Flame, amongst other things."

"Roman, it's nice to meet you, ma'am," I said, defaulting to politeness.

"Ma'am..." she repeated with a low chuckle, her blue eyes dancing with mirth as she blinked them slowly at me. "We're far passed that point hubby. But points for trying." Shooting my a rapacious wink, she dipped her chest down, her nipples brushing across my skin whilst doing a wonderful job of displaying her toned abdominals.

I never stood a chance.

She kissed me slowly, savoring the feeling of our lips together while her hand guided my cock toward her slick pussy. With twin grunts that echoed from the depths of our cores, Girra pressed herself upon my body with a single confident thrust. After that initial crash that brought us together, we remained still. I contemplated once more whether or not this was a hallucination while she welcomed the sensations with wholesale abandon, her eyes drifting closed, finally beginning to truly believe she was free. But the moment couldn't continue forever, Girra's body demanded more than just the warm comfort of holding another inside her. Rolling and shifting, she began to gyrate her hips, haltingly at first but growing more confident as she began to fuck me in earnest. For my part, I was still stunned by the rapid escalation from Girra, which, when combined with the impossible feeling of her wet pussy tugging on my cock, left little room for thought. I was essentially a passenger of this carriage ride, a tourist too enthralled with the beauty of the passing landscape to do more than stare.

And stare I did.

At her strikingly blue eyes as they hooded in pleasure. At her muscular arms as they flexed to brace themselves around me, platforms she used to move her body. At the rise and fall of her chest, as her breathing hitched and caught in between her moans. At her lovely mess of hair that fell around us with that impossible white iridescent coloring. At her pale blue skin, that marked her as something other than myself even as our bodies told each other we were the same in every way that mattered. At her lips and that smile: kind and grateful instead of the domineering smirk I might've expected from a goddess that was several standard deviations stronger than me. It surprised me how much she seemed to be enjoying herself.

I always thought that the Ancients, veritable gods and goddesses from what we could tell, would be above such simple pleasures of the flesh.

My head fell back against the rock, my flesh singing under her continuous sexual conquest. She was relentless. And talented. My nerves coursed with the delightful sensations, sweat began to bead on my brow, my heart thumping in my chest. I was already ensnared when she decided the opening moves of the game were over and it was time to move into the midgame.

Sinuously shifting her waist, she limberly drew her legs up, leaving them stretched out wide in a way that tightened her internal muscles around me. Letting her knees bend, her heels pulled up to rest against her tush. Biting her lip in concentration, she then began to pivot around our sexes, turning her body by walking with her hands. I clenched up nervously, scared to move for fear that it would throw her off her rhythm and she would literally break my cock. I held my breath as she slowly and carefully spun herself around until I was looking at her tight buttocks and heels. Releasing it in a relieved sigh when she finally lowered her knees back to the ground, I let myself unclench.

"You're crazy," I hissed at her.

"No, I'm exciting. There's a thin but distinctive difference. Although it was thoughtless of me to do that without warning." She tilted her head back to look back at me over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue playfully. "But I promise to make it up to you," she called back. Her ass rose and fell in a smooth arch that pressed my groin into the ground and caressed my cock in an entirely new, but equally wonderful way as she had before.

I groaned through a chuckle. "How is anything this good?"

"Well, my kind are-" She paused for a moment, her back arching with my cock seated inside her. "So good. I've fucking missed this. Sorry about that, got somewhat distracted. My kind are essentially immortal. That gives us a fair amount of time to practice and perfect the fairer things in life."

My body started to react without my say so, my hips rising off the ground to meet her, my toes curling in the dirt beneath her, my hands reaching up to palm those impossibly taut buttocks. They felt exactly as lusciously as they looked and Girra didn't seem to have any complaints, jiggling those firm globes while I held them.

"You're immortal?" I asked after a long moment filled with a juicy butt.

"We're immortal. And you keep doing that." Her hips relentlessly forced her warm pussy around my cock, and the tension began to wind tighter in my gut, the first warning sign of an impending orgasm.

"Girra... was it?" I started.

A purring groan that tumbled from her lips and her shoulders rolling back were her only responses.

"Girra, I think I'm about to-"

Arrhythmic convulsions from her pussy gave me a fairly clear indication on where her attention was currently focused. Her fingers tore into the dirt. Traps straining from the visceral reaction to her orgasm. I was struck once more by the raw power she held in her form. I tried to hold off. I truly did. But the sucking warmth of her internal muscles around my cock proved too much for my willpower.

"Cum," I grunted, the word tearing itself free from my lips as my cock jerked and shuddered in her depths. If possible, she grew even tighter, her pussy encouraging me to spill my seed as deeply as I could. The force of my release was such that I couldn't even breathe, a victim to the primal urges of my flesh. My fingers clawed harshly at her ass but she seemed not to notice, her skin more than up to the task of handling my involuntary motions. Quivering and jerking, my gut flexed and I groaned with every pulse of my orgasm. For her part, Girra seemed perfectly content to remain rocked back, her hips pressed against mine as she devoured my cum. Eventually, our near-simultaneous climaxes wound down and we became two satisfied people, lying on the ground amongst the remains of a broken prison.

A completely normal everyday occurrence. I mean who hasn't done that? I mused sarcastically, my stress significantly reduced from what it had been earlier. Hopefully now that we're done with the fucking, we can get on with escaping from this place.

At least, that's what I mistakenly thought at the time.

Girra had other ideas.

"We're not done just yet," she promised. Giving me a short reprieve, she waited a minute or so for me to catch my breath before she moved forward, allowing my glossy dick to slip from her perfect snatch. Rising, she turned to give me another stunning portrait of her immaculately proportioned body. A grin crossed her lips at my open appreciation of her looks. Breathing deeply, I let my head fall back against the stone wall, my sweat-slicked hair dangling down to obscure my view. Just as I swiped it away she took two panther-like strides forward, her right heel landing between my legs, entirely too close to my still throbbing masculinity. Holding her hand out between us, she hovered there expecting something. Furrowing my brow, I turned my head to the side.

"I'm not a monster husband. Take my hand so I might help you to your feet."

Stunned by her calling me that title, I instinctively followed her directions. She hoisted me upward with scary ease.

How strong is she?

Reading the concern bordering on fear in my eyes, she sighed and shifted her grip on my hand bringing guiding it to rest upon her breast. "We may be different, but we are the same where it counts."

My fingers were filled by the pillowy softness of her breast and I realized she was right. She felt like nothing more than a woman under my hand. Just creamy skin with a steady pulsing heartbeat beneath.

"See? Blood flows through my veins just as it does yours," she pleaded, voice filled with yearning.

"But... How are you alive? All those years?" I wondered, continuing to fondle her and feel the thumping of her pulse.

Bolstered by my positive response, she perked up. "The biology lesson will have to wait for later." Her eyes dipped into a hooded smolder. "Well, maybe we can do a small one?" Her focus dipped to my crotch where I was still sporting a semi. "Or not so small, as the case may be."

I smiled at the compliment, well aware that it was just at face value, understanding that I had nothing special down there.

Although there might be differences in average biology between humans and ancients that I am unaware of. It's entirely possible that in her eyes I am well endowed.

Stepping forward, she crowded me until I took a moved back, my shoulder blades bumping into the wall. Sticking a hand against the wall to the left of my head, her knee ascended my opposite side, hemming me in with her limbs. Surprisingly, the cage of her body was more calming than anything else. The space between our bodies thrummed with a sultry heat and my little man took notice, swiftly rising back into service once more.

My lips parted for her and she responded in an instant, cupping my chin to tilt it up so I could effortlessly receive her kiss. It was sweet and burning, just like all the others had been, and I knew that I would never stop desiring the passionate embrace of her lips. Her blue eyes sparkled when she opened them after the kiss, hovering not a foot away from my own.

"Sweet. You're so sweet," she remarked. She held up her bracelet. "This was born out of necessity, but something tells me we're going to be a wonderful match."

I was stymied by her endless energy that was always moving forward, never taking the time to explain anything. "What is all this? It can't be serious? I could never be with someone like you," I blurted out.

Her jaw twisted from side to side with her annoyance. "Of course I'm serious." Reaching between our bodies, she took my cock in her hand and gave it an exploratory pump. Finding everything in working order, she wasted no time in lining it up with her slick pussy and let it press up inside, capturing it like she had the rest of me. "You rescued me."

I groaned as she rose up and then pressed back down.

"But I needed more, my captors placed a curse on my cell that would eat away at my essence should I ever escape. The only way out was to share my divinity with another and thwart the growth of the curse."

Grunting, I shook my head as I tried to follow her words beyond the obscuring cloud of sensations that came from her sex rising and falling around mine. "The mark on your arm..."

Presenting it to me, I couldn't see any sign of the pulsating darkness that was there during the ritual. "Yeah, that was the curse. Cleansed now, after the marriage ceremony helped tie our essences together."

Her thigh scraped against the outside of mine, her frenzied thrusting showing no signs of slowing.

I bit my lip under a vague need to slow down my rising orgasm. "I have no idea what that means."

"That's okay," she said, punctuating her statement with a curling, grinding stroke. Her breath was warm as it poured down across my skin, reminding me of the sensation of the white flames. "I'll teach you. I love to teach." She was starting to sound a little breathless.

My eyes dropped between her breasts, the channels of her abs slick with sweat. Her hips showed no signs of slowing, let alone stopping.

She has to have near limitless stamina to keep this up.

My filters were sufficiently lubricated by the ongoing sexual congress that I let my curiosity get the better of me. "How are you still going strong?" I'd been pretty passive so far and even I was feeling the burn.

"Divinity is a very versatile source of energy," Girra responded, not seeming put out at all by my musing while she was actively fucking me. In fact, she seemed to relish the conversation as much as the sex. "Most of the differences between our races comes from my utilization of such." She frowned as if frustrated by an old problem, clicking her tongue against the back of her teeth. "I never could figure out how to include it into your design."

I blinked at her while I processed that tidbit. She trembled around me for a couple of deep breaths, a smaller orgasm than the one before but she obviously still relished the rush of sensations, judging from the look on her face. Still reeling from the explosive magical onslaught she'd just dropped on my chest, I waited for her to recover to say, "Are you telling me you designed... well... me? Humanity?"

She restarted her hips, settling back into her steady pumping. "Your ancestors, yes. In fact, that was why I was imprisoned and the genesis of my people leaving the planet. Good riddance to the stodgy old farts. Does that bother you?"

My hand drifted down her back to her buttocks, easing a portion of her weight. "I don't exactly know how to deal with that. You-" I squeezed those firm globes to emphasize the word. "-are literally the answer to hundreds of questions that have plagued scholars in my field for thousands of years."

"And I look forward to answering them." She leaned in and invaded my mouth with her brilliant tongue as she seemed wont to do. Her heel scraped along the back of my calf as she pressed her whole body up against mine. "Ask what you may. But, if it's all the same to you, I'm gonna keep enjoying myself while you do." Her teeth pinched my bottom lip, causing it to sing with a slight sting.

"You'll get no complaints from me." An involuntary moan slipped out after I'd finished speaking, my fingers digging into the pillowy masses of her skin.

"Good. You still need a little bit to settle before you'll be ready to control the divinity."

"I'll have divinity... which will make me like you? I thought you said humans couldn't use divinity?"

"I just couldn't figure out how to get you born with it like we were. But altering you after you're born..." She licked her lips and smiled a cocksure smirk. "That's an entirely different matter." She proceeded to do a thing with her pussy that involved rolling her stomach and some physiologically improbable muscles that teased the tip of my cock.

Holy fuck. If I was uncertain of her divinity, that would've sealed the matter. Bona fide goddess for sure.

I gasped for breath, trying to hold back. But she was merciless, bearing down on me and whispering into my ear. "It's inevitable. Just let go. I'm right here. Let go Roman, I won't let you fall."

It was too much. I sputtered and jerked, releasing my seed into her eager body.

"That's it, there you go." Her fingers were soft as they brushed the sweaty hair on my forehead. "You aren't beautiful, but you are striking."

"Gee thanks," I huffed without heat.

"I am, if nothing else, honest," she said with a soft smile, locking eyes with me.

"You are stunning," I told her openly. Every time I tried to fully analyze her my brain seemed to lock up, unable to put it entirely into words.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like me. Not that I gave you much choice." She blinked lazily at me, continuing to hold me close.

Although, with my hands where they are I guess we're holding each other close.

"I notice there was no apology there," I remarked.

"And there never will be. We saved each other and now we'll have to live with it. Live with each other." She pumped her hips once, somehow making it feel tentative, like it was a question. "You good?"

Somehow, it seemed I was.

Must be a divinity thing. And if it starts off with endless virility I can't wait to see what the future holds.

"Surprisingly yes. I follow your lead... wife."

Her eyes held equal parts arousal, excitement, and affection as they blazed with their unique blue light.

When in Catholis, do as the Catholians do.

A few sessions and hours later, and she seemed to have finally had her fill of me, sexually speaking. She still remained close, a hand or a leg running along my body at nearly every moment of the time since I'd released her. I finally worked up the nerve to ask her about it. Her response both surprised and saddened me.

"Loneliness wears heavy over time. Making you miss the simple things in life. The touch of a person." Her fingers slid over my shoulder and arm. "The sound of their voice. The warmth of a smile. The years eat away at you like water carving over stone, taking pieces over the years." She retreated a few feet. "If it bothers you, I'll try to rein it in."

It struck something in my soul that such a powerful, confident, lovely creature as Girra could be struck by something as mundane as loneliness.

Although, my brain can hardly fathom living for the kind of time that she has, let alone having to live those years in captivity... All by herself.

"No. No. It's nice. I don't mind."

She beamed like a teenager, her countenance not at all that of a wizened intellectual like I'd imagined the Ancients.

If she even is an Ancient. She seems to be, and her words indicate as much, but it's entirely possible that she might be something else.

Waving her hand, she beckoned me closer. Her knees folded beneath her in a dignified kneel with her back straight and her elbows out with her palms in her lap. I hesitated, shuffling my feet above her awkwardly. Patting the ground and pointing to the space between us, she urged me to sit.

"No need to be shy now dear. We've certainly spent more than a fair amount of time getting familiar with each other's bodies." Girra grinned when my cheeks rosied under her words. Regardless, I followed her instructions and crossed my legs beneath me.

Wondering what she was up to she sat there a moment with a growing smile, just looking at me.

"You're beautiful and kind, Roman."

"I'm not gonna sit here if you're just gonna embarrass me," I groused.

She pouted a little and then held out her hands to me, her palms pointed upward. Shaking them once before growing impatient. "Give me your hand. I think I'm proven I'm not about to bite."

"My still tender earlobe says otherwise."

"You didn't seem to mind it at the time." She too her hands in mine cupping them together.

I snorted. "You sort of had my mind on something else."

"Mine too," she said, blowing me a kiss.

Warmth drifted from her skin to mine, making them tingle pleasantly.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, shifting around as my butt became uncomfortable on the hard stone floor.

"I'm flooding your body with our divinity," she told me with a straight face, like those words were a normal thing to be saying.

"Why would you do that?"

"It's hard for me to manipulate matter that isn't saturated with our power."

I quickly grew concerned. "You're going to manipulate me? Like some sort of doll?"