Rule, Britannia

Story Info
Looking at her huge breast he feels his jeans tighten.
926 words
2.1
51.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9ironWood
9ironWood
1 Followers

Quite, scared, breathless, heart beating out of her chest. The virgin stands there inside Gatwick Airport in London not knowing what to do. She didn't speak English, only Spanish. She mistakenly got on the wrong plane. ¿Donde estoy? The lost girl says, as she walks around like a deer in the headlights. He stands there from afar, 5 foot 10, leather coat, black tee and jeans. He says good bye to a neighbor who needed a ride to the airport. He looks at his iPhone as he turns to leave and sees her. Young and 18, 5 foot 2, 110lbs. breast DD. He moves to her as she starts to cry. Like a true gentlemen he wipes her tears away. She pulls back, ¿Quién es usted? ¡Déjame en paz! He grabs both her arms, his grip tight and powerful. She looks at his face, he's bald by choice, she stares into his brown eyes, and feels herself losing all control. She reaches a hand up to his face, caresses his cheek feeling his stubble. He knows at that moment that he is her master, her life and body is his to own.

He leads her to his car, she is lifeless, a dummy, a puppet and he pulls the strings. He rolls up to his flat and takes her inside. He walks her into his bedroom and locks the door. He sits her on the bed, not knowing what to do with her. Why does she submit to him? Looking at her huge breast he feels his jeans tighten, he starts to sweat. Quickly he grabs a few neckties and lays her down on the bed. he binds her wrist and ankles to the bed feeling a rush blood from the top of his head to the bottom of his other head. she lays there, she does not move. What he wants to do to her she'll allow it to happen.

He goes into the kitchen and gets a knife, he stares at her and makes a choice. He slashes at clothes cutting, tearing, and ripping them off. He drops the knife, takes off his coat, pulls off his t-shirt, she takes a good look at him. His broad shoulders and muscular forearms, his big pecs and hard nipples. His hard ripped 6-pack abs. his whole body covered in hair, not thick just very lightly. She watches as he pulls down his pants revealing his thong soaked in pre-cum. He takes it off and sits on the bed licking his lips while stroking his 10 inch uncut cock. He slowly sank down meeting her pussy, touching it, rubbing it. Opening her lips he see her hymen and knows she is a virgin, this makes him extremely hard. he kisses her lips, he runs his tongue all the way down to her ass and back up. he lightly licks, not wanting to break her hymen. She moans softly, this brings a smile to his face.

Suddenly he stopped, he get on top of her and looks in her eyes. Slowly he runs his tongue across her closed lips, she slightly parted them, and his tongue darted into her mouth. It was a natural instinct that she begin sucking on it. He slowly pulled his tongue out of her mouth, moved to fuck her face. He rubbed his cock across her lips and then across her entire face. Across her nose, her eyes and all over her cheeks. He pushed his foreskin back so she can kiss the head. she licked up and down the underside of the shaft, down to his balls.

Now sticking straight out right in front of her face, she opened her mouth and sucked it down into her throat. After his cock was nice and wet he move back down to her pussy. She gasped when she felt part of him enter. She felt a pop inside as her hymen broke as he forces all 10 inches in. her pussy ached terribly, as he held his position and let her get the feel of his equipment inside. It didn't take long and soon he begins to make small humps, out and in, out and in. The more he gyrated his hips, driving his dick in and out of her pussy the more pain she was in. she screams loud and he does not stop, just humps her faster.

She tries to move her arms and legs but they are tied up. he slaps her hard across the face for trying to get away. She cry and screams and he fucks her faster ripping her pussy open, it bleeds. He says yeah you like that don't you, you dirty slut, you like this big hard cock in your virgin pussy. He smacks her again when her screams of pain turns to moans of love. She's not to enjoy it, she is there to please him not the other way around. After an hour he cannot hold back any more. he could feel the explosion building up inside, but before he could cum she squrting long streams of pussy juice as he fucked her. he speeded up his thrusts and pulled out, let out a loud scream and like a geyser shot out all over her, shooting gobs of cum. But he was not done, he stood on the bed and began to piss on her. Her then untied her and laid on the bed and said lick it up and she did. So happy was he to have his own sex slave. The End

9ironWood
9ironWood
1 Followers