Rule Number Eleven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon," said Jomo, finally, after the time of studying each other was over and he had waved the men in within talking distance, "I am Jomo and this is Meecha."

"Good afternoon," said one of the men, whom Jomo had already correctly identified as their leader.

"Obviously we were not supposed to be here," said Jomo, tossing the leader a black pouch of gemstones, which he easily caught without breaking eye contact, "I stand ready to provide as much explanation as you require in order to trade with you."

"Truth is clarity," said the leader, "and clarity leads to harmony."

"Clarity and harmony are beautiful things," replied Jomo, "and the truth is beautiful above all other things."

"Very well, I am Sharuda. We will hear your explanation," said Sharuda, tossing the jewels to one of his comrades.

"Gabril, has died," Jomo advised them, simply, "Nobody killed him, he was just old and he died. We tended him at the end and in gratitude he gave us the information we needed to bring you here and make this trade.

We are hoping to take his place on a permanent basis. We have never traded in jewels and we don't know much, but we will strive to learn and get better. I give you my word we will always deal with you honestly and honorably."

"I know of you, Jomo," said Sharuda, "It is always said of you that you are an honorable man, if somewhat of a dreamer."

"What you have heard is true on both accounts," said Jomo.

"And you must be the wild child of the wind," said Sharuda, now addressing Meecha, his eyes boring into her.

"I am," replied Meecha, greatly surprised that he should know of her, "on both accounts, I guess."

"Very well," said Sharuda, after looking at each of his comrades and getting their nod of approval, "You will come to our camp tonight for supper and we will discuss the arrangements and details. I believe you know where it is."

"As do you ours," grinned Jomo.

"So you are not only resourceful and brave, you are wise and smart. That is good," observed Sharuda, "I would like to know, however, how you got by the dogs."

"I'm sure you would," replied Jomo, with a grin.

:)

"Jomo," asked Meecha, as they were walking back to their wagon, "how do you think the Uglyface knew we snuck into their camp?"

"Think about it," replied Jomo.

"Because we showed up to meet them?" proposed Meecha, "If we didn't know who they were we wouldn't have risked meeting them."

"Exactly," said Jomo.

"So... that means that while we were sneaking into their camp they were sneaking into ours,"reasoned

Meecha.

"Of course," replied Jomo.

"Those fuckers," said Meecha.

"Ummm..." agreed Jomo.

"Well, they really are ugly, that's for sure," mused Meecha, "In a beautiful sort of way."

"Kind of like you," grinned Jomo.

"Goddamn you, Jomo!" grinned Meecha, "As soon as you die I'm going to give feed your mango's to Donald."

"Good idea," agreed Jomo, "Please offer him my compliments."