Rule of Thumb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought struck me, looking at her bent over and I quickly removed my finger. "Stay put," I directed and ran to the kitchen.

"She's expecting us in about 15 minutes," I shouted while rummaging through the junk drawer. "I don't want to be late, otherwise I'd fuck you right in the front hall the way you are. Your cunt is abso-fucking-lutely fantastic exposed this way...ahh, here it is."

With her dress draped over her head, she couldn't see what I had been doing. I was pleased to see her still standing bent over, hands now flat on the floor, her knees bent slightly with her brightly striped ass and the very tip of her pussy pointed to the front door.

I know nothing about sewing, fabric or how clothes are made, but while I had begun penetrating her, I flashed on a perfect punishment; a slight alteration to her dress was in order.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she felt me pull up the waistband.

"Shh. You are not to speak. Remember who's in charge."

She quieted, but shifted a little, trying to look up under the fabric.

"Relax. I'm just cutting a small slit in the waistband of your dress."

"What?!!" She couldn't resist and tried to stand up. I put my hand on her shoulder keeping her bent down.

"So, you don't seem to understand what it means to be quiet, hmmm?" I was getting hard at the prospects of her punishment. "That only will add to your punishment. You need to trust me. The adjustment will be very small and it'll be hidden by the belt. I'll pay for the repairs if you aren't happy. But you will be punished for your lack of cooperation and trust." I finished snipping, pushed my hand through it to confirm it was big enough and returned the scissors to the kitchen counter.

Her labia were a little more swollen than when we had started; no doubt she was worked up enough to lubricate my finger, but I had another idea.

"You may stand up for a minute." I left the hall again, heading to the bathroom for some jelly.

When I came back, she was feeling the cut in the dress and staring at me, the look a mixture of concern, doubt and sheer lust. Maybe she was thinking twice about what she'd started, or maybe it was all going too fast. When her eyes focused on the tube of lubricating jelly, she shook her head slightly.

"You have made it very clear to me that you expect to be punished for the things you do wrong," I said calmly, reaching out to stroke her shoulder. "You want me to be in control and to take command, yes?" I made sure her eyes were looking into mine. She nodded. "This is all new to me too, Loren. Up until this morning, I had thought of you as a good friend and neighbor, but that's all changed now because you asked for it."

I waited for her to accept the new situation and take responsibility for it.

"What I didn't know was how much I've enjoyed it. So far, I've enjoyed it a lot, and I'm about to take it further. But," I stared into her eyes, "I need you to assure me that you are willing to submit to my decisions." She looked confused, her eyes searched my face and glanced at the tube, just the way I wanted her. She nodded slightly and looked away.

"You reacted badly to my decision about the evening, and you failed to follow a simple directive to remain quiet. For those two infractions you need to be punished." I stepped behind her and again helped her bend forward, returning the hem of her dress to just below her waist exposing that beautiful ass again. "Spread your legs and hold your cheeks open as wide as you can."

She breathed out heavily, desperately trying not to say anything. As she complied, I opened the tube. I inserted my right hand through the slit in her dress, coated my third finger with lubricant and added a little to her puckered hole. Rubbing the tip of my finger against it, I felt the bumps and swirls of her skin, watching her pulse in response. I pushed into her, this time up to the top knuckle, twisting my hand around so the other fingers rested against the inside of her thigh.

The resistance she put up was no match for the lubrication, hopefully causing her some serious discomfort. This wasn't about comfort, it was punishment after all.

"You can stand up." I pushed the dress back down and I walked her to the mirror where we studied the arrangement. From even as close as a few feet, it looked like my hand was resting on her waist in a friendly way, but as I wriggled my finger inside her, stimulating a burst of protest from her rectum and a squeeze from her face, it was anything but.

"Help me put this away," I asked, pointing to the jelly. It would mean her having to bend down and pick up the tube and top. I pushed into her more deeply as she stood back up, making her wince. Still, she kept quiet, her rectum cramping to expel me. I wanted to test our ability to walk, directing her to the bathroom. It went quite easily - our bodies seemed to be the right length for my finger to stay buried in her, my arm stretched across her back diagonally. As she walked I could feel the motion of her muscles stroking my finger, and I knew from her continual adjustments that the feeling inside her was intense.

We left the house, for all the neighbors to see: a friendly couple - the divorcee and the widower - taking an evening stroll.

"Thank-you," she said softly as we walked, a little awkwardly at first, down the front steps to the sidewalk. And then she looked at me in fear.

"It's okay. You may speak. For what?"

"..." Her expression changed to disbelief, her mouth half-way between a smile and concern - she wasn't sure I was kidding.

"It's definitely my pleasure," I returned a satisfied smile, wriggling my finger.

"Oh!" She couldn't restrain a moan.

We made it to Anna's house without seeing anyone else on the street. A car passed us, but we looked the perfect picture of suburbia. As we approached the front door, Loren looked up at me, curious.

"Mmmmm, doesn't it just feel so delicious you don't want me to ever take it out?" I smiled down at her, hoping she'd be confused by the question.

"Rick!" She whispered hoarsely. "You can't be serious. Please. What are you doing?" Her clenching in her rectum only reinforced her embarrassment.

We were greeted at the door by Anna's secretary, housekeeper? - a young Japanese woman, perhaps 22 years old, of slight build and a sweet face. She was dressed in a bright green silk kimono-like jacket that stopped mid-thigh. It appeared to be the only thing she was wearing. Her legs were well toned, both in color and muscle, but my eyes darted to her fingers - long graceful delicate extensions of her hands as she closed the door.

"Welcome," she said with a gracious smile, "My name is Mamiko, I'll be helping this evening. Anna is waiting for you in the living room. I'll be bringing cocktails in a moment...is there anything I can do for you before...?" She half led, half gestured where we were to go, and moved to leave in the other direction, ostensibly to retrieve the drinks.

"Uhmm, yes, Mamiko. Thank you, there is something. I think I'll need to use the bathroom, could you direct me?"

She looked down to see my hand disappearing into Loren's dress and looked up, her expression unreadable.

"Of course. It's just this way if you'd like to follow me?"

"Thanks. I'll first say hello to Anna." I looked over to see Loren blushing deeply from embarrassment.

Mamiko left and we proceeded through the double doors at the other end of the entry hall. The living room was beautifully decorated- a large fireplace (not lit but obviously well used), an ornate Persian rug and several seating areas with tables and lamps. There was art on almost every surface, some of it bizarre to my eyes. Anna got up from a black leather designer chair.

"Welcome! Welcome! Loren, Rick, I'm so glad you accepted my invitation." She approached us, her arms open in an embrace as if we were long-time friends. She first hugged Loren, giving her a European kiss and then repeated the gesture with me. Because we were still attached at the ass, so to speak, it didn't take her but a moment to notice.

"Well, what have we here?" She pulled us apart slightly, tracing my arm down through her dress. "Now isn't that just too much! I think we're going to have a very good time tonight." She looked at me with a cat-eating-canary grin and cocked her head sizing up Loren. "I assume Mamiko has gone to get drinks? Please, make yourselves comfortable..." She stopped when she realized how that might be a challenge.

Loren just blushed and looked at me, unwilling to move - whether from humiliation or because she had entered her character.

"About that," I began, and wriggled my finger out of Loren's ass with a small pop. "I'd like to wash up."

"Of course. It's just across the entry hall. Loren and I will take a few minutes to catch up a little."

When I returned, they had sat down - Anna in her chair, Loren at the love seat just next to her. Mamiko was entering from another set of doors bearing a tray of drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

Loren looked at me, confusion about what was in store, combined with her fear I would humiliate her in front of Anna even more than I'd already done. Our host issued a constant stream of small talk, none of which Loren seemed to hear.

Anna and I sipped our drinks, politely discussing several items of common interest that had been going on in the neighborhood. I pointedly avoided Loren's attempt to get my attention, instead looking at the drink, trying to place it.

"It's cachaҫa," Anna said, pointing to Mamiko who was sitting across the room. Her legs were even more exposed as the jacket rode up her thighs. I looked questioningly at Mamiko, confused why Anna had made the motion and turned back to see if I had misunderstood. "...a Brazilian rum. Mamiko is trying her hand at different cocktail preparations in her pursuit of a bartender's license." I took another sip of the sweet-and-sour lime concoction. It was tart and refreshing, but I couldn't taste a lot of alcohol.

We continued to make small talk until I was beginning to wonder how long we could carry this pretense on. Here we had been invited to Anna's house because she had promised to teach me the ways of a dominant; when we arrive, she nonchalantly accepts my finger is inserted deep into my date's ass, and now it's just a normal neighborly evening out.

"Ahh, I can see you are wondering when we're going to get to the point, eh Rick?" Anna pulled me from my reverie and I looked up at her. Loren looked between the two of us, even more confused about what I had planned.

"From my short chat with Loren, I see you haven't told her about our little conversation today, That's not nice Rick" She wagged her finger at me. "I like that."

Loren's growing confusion and concern only aroused the animal in me.

"Loren, I won't sugar coat this. We're all adults. I watched you and Rick today. At the willow tree." She continued over Loren's cry of embarrassment and shame. "Now, now." She patted her arm. "I saw you begging to be punished. How much you need to be punished. You've suffered in silence for too many years, isn't that true?" The dynamic in the room shifted. Mamiko got up from her chair crossing to the fireplace, about three paces away.

Loren looked to me, tears brimming, pleading for an explanation; her blush deep red.

"You don't know me," Anna continued, a little more firmness in her voice, "but let me tell you what I told Rick today. I will say it only once and then you need to decide. I am a counselor, Loren. I have made it my life's work to help people achieve their goals. Not so much psychological, but sexual. Now is not the time to hear my life's story, but as it is appropriate I can share details of how I came to this line of work.

"You may wonder if there is a degree for this. The answer is yes and no. I have advanced degrees in social work, yes. I have many extended education credits in sexual therapy."

"But I'm not sick," Loren protested, looking over at me with concern.

"No one said all therapy is about sickness, Loren." Anna's tone changed dramatically, her voice softening and nurturing. "Sometimes we are stuck and need help. Sometimes the patterns in our lives are working against us. There are lots of uses of therapy.

"What I witnessed today at the willow was enormously arousing," she continued, "and that is a crucial part of any sexual experience - if an onlooker isn't aroused, something isn't right...wouldn't you agree?"

She looked at Loren waiting for an answer. The older woman's continuing silence demanded an answer.

Loren looked as if she were an insect pinned to a board: all eyes were on her. Her secret, so hidden for so many years was suddenly shared by complete strangers. She was trapped and at the same time clearly aroused: her breathing had shifted, her eyes darting to Mamiko, to my pants, to Anna's breasts.

"I guess..." she offered non-committedly.

I caught Anna's eye to suggest I should give it a try.

"I know how angry and violated you must feel, Elke," using her sub-name as a trigger, I hoped to move her into the right frame of mind. "When she found us, I was naked, my cock still wet from making love. Imagine how angry I was! I was ready to throw her off the property, but she said something that changed my mind." I walked over to her and sat down, letting her see the erection growing in my pants. I stroked her arms and looked her straight in the eyes. My groin was tingling at the prospect and I hoped hers was as well. "I have lots of plans for you, Elke. Lots of punishment. All I could see, while I was whipping you today was more ways to hurt you, to give you what you need."

She waved her hands in desperation and embarrassment, her head shaking at the words, at the exposure. I hoped she felt even more naked than she had with her clothes off.

"But," I kept going, "Anna made it clear that that would be unfair to you. That what you need is not to be abused, but to be nurtured, to allow your need to be expressed healthily."

She was crying for real now, tears flowing from her eyes, her face red and puffy. She put her hands out to touch me and I held her, letting her process what was going on. I had no idea what the tears meant: anger, shame, relief, joy. We'd know soon enough.

"What do you want?" she whispered in my ear, sobbing.

"It's not what I want, Elke" I answered to everyone, making it clear her situation was no longer private. "Isn't that right, Anna?"

"Exactly, Master Rick. It is what you need that is important here, Elke." She followed suit, using Loren's sub-name, raising an eyebrow at me.

Both of us noted the title she had given me, Loren looking into my eyes her vision blurred by the tears.

"If you think this is the right thing to do," she said it softly, to me, looking down now at my zipper. I moved her hands to the bulge there, to emphasize my point.

"Don't you?" And I pressed her hands down pressing my point.

She looked up, a small smile breaking through the tears, removed her hands and wiped her face.

"Okay," she said looking over at Anna.

12