Rule of Thumb Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna begins training Rick and Loren.
3.7k words
4.67
26.5k
4

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

"Okay!" Anna clapped, her enthusiasm infectious. "Let's get started, then! Stand over there, next to Mamiko."

She looked away, over to Mamiko, standing patiently by the fireplace, her kimono hanging loose but still closed and tied. Confused about what was to happen to her, but desperately wanting to relinquish to my control, she wiped her eyes and got up. As she walked the few steps she smoothed her dress, very self-conscious she wouldn't be wearing it much longer.

"So, to make sure we have got things straight," Anna began, "I understood from the scene at the willow tree this morning that you two are exploring a dom/sub relationship, is that a fair assessment?" She looked at both of us. I nodded, Loren looked to the floor beet red.

"Excellent. I welcome you to the club. There is a long history, which I won't bore you with tonight, but I strongly urge you to research on your own. The Web is a wonderful resource, definitely use it. The problem is," she took a sip, "there is too much information sometimes, and much of it is contradictory. We'll begin slowly - tonight just some basics. If you find tonight worked for you, we can discuss a plan going forward." She looked again at us for acknowledgment. "I don't think it will take you long to find your own way - perhaps two months at the most. Of course, by then we will be on different terms and it will seem less like therapy, or worse, school, and more like being ourselves." Her voice had an edge to it, a silk scarf pulled tight.

"Let me start with a little theory, since you're both new to this. Lo...er Elke, your position as submissive in the power relationship is extraordinary. You serve your master, you gain pleasure from his pleasure and you control the timing, the manner and virtually all of the interactions...You doubt it?" She responded to looks of confusion on Loren's face. It seemed counter-intuitive, so I was interested in hearing more.

"I...I never thought about being a 'submissive,' Anna...I just need to be punished...sometimes." She looked down when she said it.

"But," I injected, "you have been finding excuses to be punished, lately, haven't you Elke? It's getting more and more difficult to simply live your life without satisfying that need, right?"

"Yes...I...yes...you're right." Loren continued to look down, still uncomfortable with being the center of attention.

"So, the key point: you are in control, Elke. You 'lead from the bottom.'" She stopped to make sure Loren had acknowledged it, even if she still didn't believe it. I was skeptical, but was willing to see how that could be true.

"Well, this will be where we begin. To start, you should become very familiar with several submissive positions. Since you are standing, let's get into a classic standing sub pose. Take your hands and lock them behind your neck, your fingers intertwining."

Loren hesitated only momentarily before doing as she was told, raising her elbows up to let her fingers interlock.

"Now push your elbows back so they are behind your shoulders if you can. That's right. Notice, Master Rick, how her breasts are now raised up and available for you. She is offering herself. And because your fingers are interlocked, Loren, you are helping yourself to stay in position when things get uncomfortable." She motioned to Mamiko who quietly moved behind Loren.

Loren looked around, first at me, then at Anna and then trying to find Mamiko.

"Keep your head looking at your master," Anna commanded gently. She pointed me to a chair suggesting I move it about four feet in front of Loren.

"Master Rick," she continued, "it often helps the sub to see the effect her efforts have on her master."

The implication was clear. I licked my lips and realized I too was going to have to put some "skin" in the game. The alcohol had been a little stronger than I had first thought, I guess, because I felt just fine unbuttoning my trousers, unzipping my fly and pulling them and my underwear down to my ankles. My penis was stiffening, but still half lolling, its head tracing a ticklish path on the hairs of my upper thigh. I looked up to see Loren staring at it.

"Keep your eyes on your master, Loren. Your master tonight is Rick's delicious looking cock. (It is delicious looking, Master Rick...I can't wait to see it fully erect)." She nodded again, and Mamiko reached forward, under Loren's arms to the front of her dress. Loren jumped at her touch, surprised or tickled it wasn't clear.

Mamiko started to peel the elastic top down, pulling and rolling it until Loren's breasts popped free, her nipples erect, her areolas deepening in color as they began to pucker. The auburn patch of hair under her arms distracted me for a heartbeat.

Loren closed her eyes momentarily as the sensation of being exposed in the room hit her. She quickly re-opened them, knowing she had dis-obeyed the very first instruction.

"That's alright, dear. I understand. The feelings can be intense. But rest assured, the infraction did not go unnoticed. By the way, Rick, do you like Elke unshaved?"

I nodded, looking at how vulnerable she was, exposed and under these two women's control.

Mamiko began stroking her fingernails on Loren's breasts, starting from their base where the skin transitioned to her underarm and continuing up to and over her nipples, to meet at the center of her breast bone. She kept up the motion, back and forth, the pulses of pleasure obvious from Loren's changes in breath.

My cock continued its upward motion, wiggling and pulsing without my control. The thought it was adding to Loren's excitement added to my excitement.

"This position," Anna continued with her instruction, "is straightforward and easy to maintain, but you need to do a little more. Spread your legs as wide as is comfortable."

Loren shifted her legs, opening one and then the other, keeping her eyes on my cock. Mamiko had stepped back momentarily.

"Shortly you will be stripped naked..." Anna obviously had no idea how easy that would be... "and we can continue some additional instruction at that point. But before we go there, we should talk about safety." She motioned again, and Mamiko bent down to pick up the hem of Loren's dress pulling it up her legs. I suppose Anna had intended to expose Loren bit-by-bit, to increase Loren's tension about being on show. It was a little anti-climactic to see Loren's beautiful bush appear as Mamiko returned to standing.

"Very nice, you two. You are full of surprises. That's okay Mamiko, you can tuck it in." Mamiko busied herself with Loren's dress, rolling it into a strip around her waist, tucking it into the belt and waistband, in some inscrutable form of fabric origami. Loren stood in the center of the room, her front completely exposed, her hands behind her head, her eyes locked on my now almost fully erect penis.

"Maintaining control of the situation means you have an agreed upon escape clause - a rip cord, a back door way out in case you have or are about to cross a line. For Elke to feel safe, she must know that you Master Rick will cease and desist the moment she declares the need. For you Master Rick, you must know that Elke, and Elke alone, is the person who can determine what is and is not permissible. Because the line might change from one scene to another, you can't always rely on what was acceptable yesterday."

Mamiko had finished and walked back to the other end of the room where she was busying herself at a cabinet. I looked back at Loren. She was beautiful, open, expectant, submissive. I wanted to get up and fuck her right then, my cock pulsed at the thought. It pulsed again at the prospect of Anna's evening.

"The day-to-day ways in which we tell someone to stop doing something is to say 'No' or 'Stop.' But these are so ingrained in our behavior that we say them unconsciously, without thought. If every time Master Rick punishes you and you beg him to stop, he won't really know if you mean it, or if you are just reacting. No, these are wholly unreliable and unacceptable words to indicate you really need him to stop." She stopped to take a drink, watching us watch each other. My cock pulsed.

"You must come up with, agree upon and completely respect a 'safe-word' or safe-phrase. A word that would unlikely be spoken during a scene, that you won't forget and that you can always hang onto as the situation approaches the breaking point."

"Laundry basket," Loren/Elke said without stopping.

"Okay," she paused, "that's okay, but it's a little lengthy. How about just 'basket?'" She waited for Elke to nod. "Okay, from now on, until you both agree to change it, your safe word will be 'basket.' Master Rick, here's your commitment to your sub: whenever and for whatever reason, no matter how much you need the scene to go on, you will immediately stop whatever is happening when Loren...Elke utters the words 'basket.' Do you understand and are you committed to Elke to respect her needs?"

"I do." I looked straight at Loren to make sure she understood I felt this was like a mini-wedding ceremony. I could see water building up in her eyes - this was everything she had hoped for with Bill, and she was getting it here, tonight.

"And Loren...Elke...dear, we're going to have to get this straight. I understand the need to have a sub-name, but I'm concerned about that for now. Would it be a terrible nuisance to simply call you Loren?" The break in the proceedings was almost comical, the growing tension magically dissipated.

"Loren would be okay," she said, again softly, her eyes fixed on my cock.

"Thank-you dear. Soon enough we won't be using your name at all. You'll understand in a moment. But, this is important: do you trust that Master Rick will honor those words when you utter them, and that you will only utter them when you truly need the situation to stop, to not trivialize them by using them unnecessarily, in jest or with disrespect?"

"I do." She said quietly and directly into my eyes.

"That's settled then. You've made a commitment to one another. For now, we will not need other means of indicating safety as we won't be gagging you, but in the future we will need a safe tune or other non-verbal indication."

I watched her eyes widen at the prospect of being gagged. A movement to her right distracted her; she glanced over, drawing my gaze.

Mamiko had returned, her kimono-jacket now open revealing her small breasts and shaved pussy. I stared at the device she was holding against her belly: a wooden box with wires attached to various cylinders and other what-not gathered in her hands. I stared at the cleft between her legs. She had left a very small strip of pubic hair, just a pinkie's width; a jet black strip drawing my eye down to her brown lips. Her skin was the color of teak - a golden hue seemed to glow from the light brown tones.

She walked behind Loren again, setting the contraption down and exposing herself to me in the process. Loren returned her gaze to my cock, now stiffer than I had felt it in years. My hand wanted to stroke it, but I feared I would ejaculate if I even got close. I felt it pulse, my blood rushing through me.

"Loren," Anna commanded both of our attention, "while you are now committed to Master Rick, you understand that he has given me permission to introduce you to your obligations and duties? I want to understand that you understand I will be dominating you tonight, yes?"

Loren nodded, licking her lips and trying to keep her balance. She flitted her eyes from my crotch to Anna's face.

"While Mamiko gets the trainer ready..." I glanced down to see Mamiko squatting in back of the mechanism, her legs spread open to reveal her moistened slit, visible beneath Loren's gorgeous bush. I was in heaven.

"...about your first desires to be a submissive."

I had missed Anna's sentence, the last part echoing.

Loren hesitated.

"Loren..."Anna began to look a little menacing. "...when your master, or mistress, asks you a direct question, or gives you a command, the proper response is to obey as quickly as possible. Do you understand?" Anna waited after Loren's nod, her eyes never leaving my cock. I looked down to see its swollen head, purple and pointing towards her.

Loren licked her lips and jerked as Mamiko began to spread her pussy open. "Yes...yes, Anna." I watched as Mamiko fiddled with Loren's swollen lips. I couldn't quite make out what she was doing, her small fingers moving quickly, attaching some of the wires leading back to the box on the floor. Loren emitted a small breathless grunt and tried to continue.

Anna interrupted, her voice curt. "You will never refer to either of us as anything other than Mistress or Master. This is true until you tell us you are ready to stop. And there is only one way to stop, do you understand!"

"Yes, Mistress." Her voice was barely a whisper, her eyes focused on my angry cock. She continued. "I was always taught, ever since I can remember, that the punishment for being bad was to be spanked. As a child I began to hate my father...well," she paused, her eyes momentarily flitting away from my cock and then back and then to Anna's face and then back again, a frown on her forehead.

I looked over at Anna, quickly, and noted a small smile of satisfaction. She cocked her head at me slightly to acknowledge that everything was going quite well.

"...loved him of course, but it seemed I was spanked all the time. I learned the ritual: Mother would announce some infraction and remind me that Father would see to my punishment. Not every day, but at least once a week I was put through the ringer. Mother would always be present to make sure nothing other than the punishment was administered, although I didn't realize that until much later.

"Ohhh!" Mamiko's hands and head were hidden behind Loren's ass, when I looked down to see what the young woman was doing I could only see the two pussies staring back at me. My cock twitched. Trailing down in front of Mamiko's clean-shaven slit was a wire, no doubt connected to something she was inserting into Loren's anus. The thought of her being violated there twice in an hour added to my excitement.

Momentarily, Mamiko stepped back and had flicked a switch on the box, turning a dial. Loren had closed her eyes, rolling them back in her head; once again she quickly opened them to look at my pulsing member. "I'm sorry, Master." She said quietly, trying not to look at Anna.

"Go on...cunt." Anna had moved next to her, holding her glass and looking at her closely. The intensity of whatever Mamiko had done, Anna's intimacy, her use of 'cunt', combined with her clinical inspection of Loren's body had a powerful effect.

"I was 12 or 13...12 and ½, actually. Uhhhh" Each sentence was interrupted by sharp intakes of breath as the trainer did whatever Mamiko had set it up for. "I think about this a lot. I had been outside playing in the yard when my mother called me in for lunch. Shit...whaa...I hadn't gotten my period yet, but I knew something was changing about me. My breasts had begun to bud and I was feeling...different...ohhhhh...uhhhn...Anyway, Mother took one look...uhhhn...at how dirty I had gotten my dress and she flew into a rage. I knew I would be punished, and I feared my father's return home that evening. But something else happened that day, something I hadn't felt before - oh godohgodohgod...a rush of...anticipation. I could feel a new sensation growing...down there...oh!" She nodded with her chin and looked back up at my cock.

"That was the...uhhhh...what is that...ohhhh...first...time...I had felt anything like...this...Please what is going on?" She was struggling to keep talking, keep her balance, keep her hands on her head and keep her eyes on my now very twitchy cock.

"You're doing very very well, cunt," Anna soothed her, letting her fingers drift on Loren's erect nipples. She transferred a few drops of icy water from her glass to the top of Loren's ass forcing a spasm. A second spasm followed from whatever was going on with her pussy and ass. "Mamiko has attached a special device to help move this process along. You already know about anticipation - that's a beautiful thing about submission: knowing it will come and accepting your position. Master Rick," she turned to me, never taking her fingers off Loren's nipples. "The trainer is a sophisticated device with several different operations. Tonight we're starting with a subtle form of pain. Mamiko has attached two clips to Loren's labia, just below her clitoris and a small probe into her rectum. In this mode the trainer provides mild electro-stimulation across Loren's slit, essentially acting as a vibrator. It feels pleasant at first. Doesn't it my little cunt?"

Loren nodded, licking her lips and gasping. Anna pinched her nipples slightly, feeling their nubbly surface and dropped a little more water onto her welts. She jumped.

"Your job, cunt, is to remain as still as possible, no matter how much you need to move. No jerking, no moaning or pushing. Do you understand little cunt? Master Rick - until you are more experienced, the trainer can only be used here, as it has to be administered by someone who understands its effects. Mamiko has become quite familiar with it."

I looked up at Mamiko who had stationed herself by the fireplace, having removed her kimono. Her presence added a sense of mystery and decorum at the same time. She kept her eyes on Anna.

"The wetter the cunt gets, the more stimulation she will feel, but the vibrations never penetrate below the surface, isn't that right dear?"

Loren nodded again, moving her hips forward after a small spasm. She gasped at the realization she had moved and then breathed heavily at the realization she had gasped. This was going to be a very interesting evening - my cock was close to exploding...just from the whispers of air in the room.

"Yes, it's really quite awful after a while. You'd think pleasure would be a wonderful thing, but even now, as she moistens, the vibrations aren't nearly enough." She pinched her nipple more firmly, holding it tightly and raked her nails across one of the welts. Loren gasped again, tears welling in the corners of her eyes. Anna nodded slightly to Mamiko who immediately returned to her spot behind Loren, kneeling. "But, in the event you are stimulated, you shall under no circumstances, climax until one of us allows it."

I watched, fascinated at the scene. I wanted to stroke my cock so badly, but I didn't dare. Only 24 hours ago this was just my next door neighbor, and now she was being trained as my submissive. It was a lot to process. I had no idea why Mamiko was there, but I was enjoying seeing her breasts peeking just below Loren's bush, and her tiny landing strip, her smooth slit crowning the triangle her knees made with the floor.

"As a submissive," Anna continued her educational lecture, "you really do have the power to slow down, speed up, discontinue or even change direction of the situation."

From where I was sitting, none of that seemed to be the case. Loren was wired up, pinched and forced to endure a slew of sensations. My lips were dry and the ache in my cock was growing.

"Now," Anna said, backing away. Mamiko remained fixed in place. "Tell us what you want, cunt."

She was practically humming. Her lips opened and closed, her elbows had moved forward of her shoulders lowering and squeezing her breasts together slightly. Her nipples were red and swollen and I could see her legs beginning to vibrate at being held apart. But it was the trainer that likely was causing her greatest...discomfort?...She was so exposed; just a strip of material around her waist - it actually made her appear more naked than if it wasn't on at all; it was a declaration of Anna's control - she could be dressed if only the material was unwound, but as it was right now, it was a constant reminder of her exposure and nudity.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers
12