Rule of Thumb Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna continues Rick's and Loren's training with homework.
5k words
4.57
16.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

"Wonderful!" I could hear Mistress Anna clapping softly from across the room. "You two are naturals, did you know that?

"Now, I think it's time we ate, don't you? Oh, no, don't move a muscle, little cum-slut. I think it best if you just let that frosting drip on you until you go home tonight."

I looked down on her cum covered face and breasts, my ejaculate stringing down off her cheeks, and saw a new expression on her face: gratitude and confusion. I grew a little concerned that we had pushed her too far.

"Come here, Richard. Let me release you from your torment. If you would like to dress, feel free, or you are welcome to dine au natural." With my cock rapidly shrinking, the clamp, chain and rod were no longer in tension; walking was almost a breeze. She had me bend over and I felt the rod collapse inside me and then draw out. Moments later she had removed the equipment and handed me a napkin to wipe my ass.

I was enjoying being naked, the cool air on my cock and nipples while dining with two...three...women was a novel experience. I looked at Mamiko, sitting silently splayed open, her face unreadable, the image of her oozing pussy fresh in my memory.

"Mistress Anna," I began, "you had suggested we would begin slowly...take small steps. I understood it was probably necessary for Loren," I looked over at her as she raised her eyebrows, "but maybe we need to go a little slower with me. That was almost too much."

"That is why we have safe words, Master Rick. Exactly why we have them. To know our limits and to declare them to our Masters. You are in control! Both of you! Take control! Learn your limits! Without knowing yourself you cannot possibly know the other. Neither you nor your little cunt over there have learned that lesson yet.

"Why, she could just say 'Basket' and her discomfort would be over. But look at her: she won't say it. I would have guessed it was pride, if I didn't know better. You are enjoying the trainer, aren't you?"

Loren just looked at her, and then at me. I nodded slightly, letting her know she should answer if she didn't want more attention paid to her.

"Yes, Mistress Anna. I...ohhh...I am enjoying the trainer. Thank you." She lowered her eyes to her plate, moaning again as the thing cycled her through its paces.

"Okay, class is over. I would be a terrible hostess if I kept you waiting for nourishment any longer. Mamiko." She didn't say anything other than the young woman's name, but apparently there was an understanding. Mamiko rose again in a fluid motion, dropped lightly off the table and disappeared into the kitchen.

She reappeared almost instantaneously pushing a cart laden with food. It was like some old-time movie - she had hardly been gone long enough to get a cart, let alone put the food on it.

"I've asked Cook to keep it light tonight, in honor of your first training experiences."

The thought she had a staff, in addition to Mamiko, had slipped my mind. That she had staff that was complicit with her lifestyle made my head spin a little.

Mamiko served and when she was finished, Mistress Anna made a gesture with her hand. I thought I saw disgust flash across the young woman's face but whatever it was, it passed so quickly I couldn't be sure. Loren couldn't see what happened next, as Mamiko was on the far side of the table between me and Anna, but she gracefully bent down onto her hands and knees coming to rest like a cat at Anna's feet.

"My little pussy has behaved like an animal this evening, forgetting her training and climaxing in an almost unforgivable fashion. Isn't that right, cunt?"

Mamiko's response was almost unintelligible, it was so quiet.

"You forget yourself, little slut! And in front of our new trainees! Must we revisit the basics?"

"No, Mistress!" Mamiko looked up and then down at her mistress' feet. "I am very sorry. I have transgressed twice tonight, my mistress: I climaxed without your permission, and I was impertinent just now. Please show mercy, my mistress."

Mistress Anna raised her shoe and pressed Mamiko's head down onto the floor, using her as a footstool. "Yes, you did climax without my permission, but more importantly, you climaxed when I had strictly forbidden it, isn't that right, you fucking cunt." The last words came out with such venom, Loren looked up from her plate. I could see she was nervous, but whether from anxiety or arousal I couldn't tell.

"And what do pussies get when they are disobedient?"

"Corrections, my mistress. Disobedient pussies get corrections."

Mistress Anna removed her shoe, placing her foot in front of the prostate woman's nose. Immediately, Mamiko reached high up her mistress' leg keeping her body as low as possible while she gently pulled Anna's stocking down and off her foot. It was the first time during the evening I had a glimpse of Mistress Anna's body and I was surprised to see how tight her thighs and calves were.

Mamiko, having removed the stocking, now rested her lips on Anna's toes, apparently kissing them. She continued to administer caresses with her mouth to Mistress Anna's foot while we worked through our first course.

"This will be as instructive as anything we've already been through this evening, Master Rick. I mentioned it earlier: punishment is not just pain; it can take many different forms. Psychological, emotional - whatever the submissive needs to be properly trained. Humiliation is often a useful technique, as it requires very little effort on your part, but imparts a delicious sense of shame and negative reinforcement to your cunt. Oddly, they seem to get off on it, so it has to be used judiciously.

"Now this little disobedient slut has a particular form of humiliation that I only use rarely because she hates it so. If I'm not careful she'll pull the plug on the scene and that just makes the whole evening so difficult. Can either of you guess what it is?"

I considered what I had seen of Mamiko's behavior so far: She had been nude most of the time, so being exposed in front of strangers wasn't it. It was clearly not pain - Mamiko had climaxed, in spite of her prohibition - pain was her trigger not a form of punishment. Humiliation, at least as I defined it, wasn't it either - she gladly spread her legs to have me eat her, and dropped to her belly to behave as an animal without any hesitation.

"Talking," Loren said quietly, taking a bite of her salad.

"Master Rick! She's a keeper! We really have to keep meeting like this; I like smart women! Yes, 'talking' is exactly it. Except, I've learned it's a very specific type of speech Mamiko hates more than anything. Mamiko abhors talking about how she is feeling. Someday we will have her tell us about it, but right now, she knows what she has to do."

The Japanese woman moaned, her lips pulling away from Anna's instep. "Mistress Anna: this unworthy cunt is filled with anger: why should she have to perform for these people? She only wants to serve you, my mistress. Ooohhh, she is...still feeling wet and sticky from climaxing, her heart is pounding...and...shhhhhh...she is...her nipples are hardening at exposing herself to these strangers."

"Oh...do show us, little cunt, do show us those darling little nipples. Rick you should just see how they stand up so when she is truly ashamed."

Mamiko lifted her torso, bending her back to push her chest towards the ceiling. Her breasts were nearly flat in this position, her areolas a darkened target surrounding the raised pegs of her nipples. Anna reached down and pulled gently on one and then the other as she described Mamiko's peculiar reaction to being humiliated in this way.

As Anna manipulated Mamiko's nipples, Mamiko kept a running stream of consciousness about her feelings, physically and emotionally at being publically exposed and humiliated this way.

"Each time mistress strokes my nipples, I feel an electric pulse shooting down to my pussy. I know I must fight the urge, but each time my mistress rubs my erect nipples, I want to push my unworthy cunt forward to be stimulated further. I am getting very wet, very lubricated and I am very ashamed at having to describe my growing arousal to your guests."

"Sweet, isn't it?" Mistress Anna had stopped eating, transfixed by Mamiko's reaction as if it were the first time. "I just can't get enough of it. But, sadly, if I push her too far she will stop it. Look! Look at how she shivers at the mere mention of my pushing her too far. I just love this young cunt. I really can't get enough of it."

Whether from the trainer, or the image of Anna humiliating the young woman, Loren began to moan, shifting in her chair. I looked over at her to see if she was okay, and saw the glazed look in her eye. If this kept up, she would climax again.

Anna released her slave and gestured toward the kitchen. In a heartbeat, Mamiko had scuttled on hands and knees through the door. I had barely taken a bite up until that moment, and took the opportunity to eat before something else would happen.

Anna began a conversation about one of the neighbors, a family I had never met. As she told us a particularly colorful story, the door re-opened, Mamiko on all fours pushing a plate of food in front of her, to return to her mistress' feet.

As we discussed the goings on in the world, the state government scandals and eventually the gossip in the neighborhood, Mamiko ate from her plate, like a cat or dog, using only her mouth. Anna placed a wine glass on the floor, and I watched as Mamiko sipped from it, not spilling a drop.

"She really is quite house-broken." Anna had seen my interest in Mamiko's skill. "Of course, the ultimate punishment for Mamiko is something neither of you would have ever guessed, would they my little golden cunt."

Mamiko looked up, the fear clearly evident on her face before she got herself under control. "No, mistress."

"'No' as in, 'Please don't make me demonstrate what it is I hate the most, Mistress Anna?' or 'No,' as in 'There's no way they could ever guess what I fear the most?'"

"No, Mistress Anna, please don't make me demonstrate what it is I hate the most." She had stopped, looking down at her food, waiting for her mistress' judgment.

"Well, we are eating, and I would hate to upset our guests' appetite. But perhaps you could just tell us?"

The look of fear returned, an expression only I could see from my vantage point.

Mamiko rose up on her knees, spreading them open as wide as she could, putting her hands behind her head, but keeping her eyes looking down at her plate. "Mistress will be so kind as to ask me to urinate in a bowl for her, and then lap it up like the disobedient pussy that I am."

The look on Anna's face was remarkable: she stared at her slave and then up at the two of us, as if to say: You see what an excellent training program can produce? To me, she intimated with that look, that I could achieve as much or more with Loren if I was willing to meet her terms. I broke away from her to glance at Loren who had stopped eating and had closed her eyes, the trainer, or the thought of how far she could be asked to go, sending shockwaves through her.

Anna bent down and whispered something in Mamiko's ear, returning to her meal. The submissive cunt returned to her pussy-position, eating her food, her body shaking slightly.

Anna returned to her stories about the neighbors as if we were having a normal dinner party. I had thought Marnie had kept tabs on the local scene, but if she knew as much as Anna she hadn't let on to me. It appeared Mistress Anna had kept a close watch on the subtle comings and goings of our neighbors - the domestic violence here, the teenage pregnancy there.

"Have you ever wondered about the house down the street?" She looked up from her plate, inspecting my face for any reaction.

I knew which one she was talking about. It was an ultra-modern affair, all glass and concrete. From my house it was almost impossible to see, the street bowing away in that direction, but I passed it every day when I drove to work. I was curious why she brought it up.

"Oh, I've known Monty for years," she said somewhat cryptically. "Something doesn't add up about that man. Nice guy, I'll grant you that. Richer than god as far as I can tell, but there's something going on over there that I can't quite figure out."

She went on to mention Phil Torken with equally cryptic innuendos. "I'll introduce you two properly sometime," she said, putting her dish to the side and taking a sip from her wine. "You might find his talents particularly useful."

As dinner finished, I felt my cock recovering from its ordeal earlier in the evening: dining naked with the two submissive women, as well as the images of Mamiko's training, sent pulses into my groin. With cocktails, the wine and the exertions from earlier, I stifled a yawn.

"Mistress Anna," I started, waiting for her to look at me, "this has truly been an amazing evening. The food has been lovely, I can't eat another bite, and I don't want to overstay our welcome." Although it wasn't getting late by any stretch, I had begun to think of things I wanted to do to Loren back at the house...before the yawns became real signs of exhaustion.

"Ahhh, I see you are getting a little restless, hmmm?" She looked over the table edge to see if my cock was flaccid or stiff. "Perhaps you are getting bored?"

I smiled and ducked my head slightly. "Not at all, Mistress Anna, not at all. I am curious about what might lie in store for your little cunt - I'm certain I could learn volumes from your handiwork. But I'm not sure I will be great company."

She laughed with a surprisingly girlish lilt. "Hahhh, Master Rick, flattery will get you everywhere. I can't convince you to have a little dessert? No? Fine. I can see you both are flagging. As much fun as it's been, all good things must come to an end. Please, gather your things...no, no, no, don't bother to clean up - staff will take care of it.

"Mamiko and I have many things to attend to still this evening. I would invite you to stay and observe, but I can see you are both tired, and frankly my pussy is aching for her delightful little tongue. Another time perhaps?"

I threw on my shirt and trousers, not bothering with my briefs or socks. Mamiko was permitted to rise and assist Loren by removing the trainer and undoing the inscrutable folding of her dress. I watched, delighted with Loren's reaction, as Mamiko pulled whatever had been in Loren's ass and unclipped the wires from her labia. Loren instinctively reached down to rub her lips, but Mamiko forbade it, silently moving Lorens fingers up to her shoulder. I tied my laces, looked around for any remaining things and eventually took Loren's hand, walking her to the door.

Anna kissed us both in the European style, apparently unfazed by my dried cum on Loren's face. "Now, no training would be complete without some homework, wouldn't you agree? First of all, I know the both of you are brimming with ideas about what should happen next. If we are going to continue, however, I must ask that you not act on these impulses. Instead, write.them.down. Keep a journal of ideas. We'll discuss them next time. Secondly, do a little research. Google is great - do some searches on this lifestyle. The more you read, the more educated you are, the faster we can move into the best arrangement for the both you. Third, try not to have sex this week. At all. No masturbating, no getting together for a little vanilla fuck. Nothing." She stood back and looked us both in the eyes to get a read. "Rick, we'll discuss the specifics later in the week, but I believe we can come to a mutually acceptable arrangement."

I nodded, looking over her shoulder at Mamiko, barely visible in the parlor, positioning her pussy over an ornamental bowl. I could hear the beginning of water fountaining into the bowl and thought I could see a glint of gold between her legs.

Loren stumbled on the threshold and I turned my attention to her. "Thank you Mistress Anna. We'll talk about next steps later in the week."

"Oh," Anna stopped us on the front stoop. "You may be a little constipated tomorrow. Sometimes the descending colon gets a little frozen when it's disturbed. Just drink plenty of liquids, I would strongly caution against any medications or enemas. Just let it relax naturally."

I thanked her and took Loren's arm to leave. If Loren was half as exhausted as I was, the three blocks back to our houses would seem like a marathon.

"What happened to us?" She looked over at me, hoping I had some kind of explanation.

"We don't have to ever go back." I was concerned I'd crossed a line, pushed her too far.

"What??!! No! No, that's not it at all! I...I can't believe this is happening to me! It's like I fell down a rabbit hole and entered a world I had only barely imagined." She grabbed my arm and let her head fall on my shoulder. If we hadn't been walking I think she would have fallen asleep. "Do you think that poor woman is really going to have to drink her own pee?"

I shrugged and told her I assumed so.

"That's really disgusting," Loren said with a yawn. "Definitely would use my safe word on that."

It was good to know: she had her limits.

* - * - * - *

Sunday was tough. I could think of nothing except the night before and the thoughts of what I would do to Loren the first chance I had. I wondered why I would follow Anna's directions and not just call her and get together with her, but I decided, for the moment, to see where the training would lead. I did call Loren up.

"There's no reason we can't get together. We just should try not to have sex, or act out any of the amazing things I've been thinking of."

"Ohhhh...have you got a list?" I could hear the anticipation in her voice.

"Haven't had a chance to write them all down, but yeah, in my head. You're going to hate them."

She giggled a little, nervously, not sure how to take my meaning.

"You?"

"Yes. Starting last night. I couldn't sleep. It fills two pages so far."

We eventually went about our day without ever getting together, as difficult as that had been to imagine. By Sunday night, with all of the errands and distractions, we realized the day had gone and there was little chance of it.

I had hoped to distract myself at work, but found my Monday morning a challenge. My head was constantly drifting to the scenes from Saturday, first in my yard and then with Anna. I had been thinking about her terms and conditions and couldn't decide whether to accept them or not.

Monday night, Loren and I had dinner. She wore a halter top and shorts, obviously enjoying the effect it was having on me. I stopped myself several times from ordering her to strip and eat naked, opting instead to write the ideas down later.

Tuesday, work eventually won out, and I realized when I came home that evening that I hadn't thought about Loren more than 30 or so times that day. She had said she wouldn't be home, so I had no expectations of seeing her. I ordered take-out, not having the energy to cook for myself.

I expected Wednesday to be more of the same, but when I arrived at the office, my assistant handed me a manila envelope.

"It was here when I arrived," she said, noting there wasn't a post-stamp.

"Thanks, Jeane. Anything else?" I moved casually to my office, a little alarmed about what I suspected was in the package.

Thankfully it had been glued shut and had "Personal and Confidential" stamped on it. Inside were a sheaf of papers, beginning with a typed memo, and several 8x10 photographs.

Richard,

I hope you found the evening to be of interest. I know I was very happy with the outcome. As I discussed, I believe my services can be of use to you and hope you see their value as well. To that end, I've provided you with a standard contract. Should you find the terms acceptable, please sign both copies and I will be happy to counter-sign when we next meet.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers
12