Rule of Thumb Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you also enjoy a few mementos of the evening.

Yours,

Mistress Anna Wilson

P.S. - If you have any questions or would like to discuss details, please get in touch at your earliest conveniences - maw

I inhaled sharply when I saw the photographs: full shots of me, front and back, with the devices planted in my ass, my cock angry and erect, my face a portrait in tortured arousal. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but the implications were obvious: Mistress Anna would use any means to coerce me into signing the contract under her terms. I couldn't remember when any camera had been in the room, but based on the angles, it was either Mamiko, or one placed somewhere near the fireplace mantle.

I flashed on the possible outcomes of refusing: no doubt she would make her demands more obvious - a veiled threat to publish the pictures on line, the expectation that my business and public image would suffer. I had no doubt she would follow through - I meant nothing to her and it would likely give her a small jolt of pleasure at disposing of me, neighbor or not.

The thought that she thought publicly smearing me might be a means of coercing me to sign made me smile. She obviously had no idea who I was or what motivated me. I had been in business for myself for over 18 years - I'd seen almost everything in that time. Competition had played harder ball than this to win my accounts.

I put the photographs back and glanced quickly at the terms. She had bumped the fees back up to $5K; I didn't bother reading the details of the boilerplate, saw a hold-harmless clause and shoved the paperwork in with the photos, not ready to engage her in this silly exercise - it was a loser's game. Instead I picked up the phone to make a few calls I should have placed first thing Monday morning.

The week passed quickly after that - a theater date with a friend distracted me from thinking about Loren on Thursday, drinks and dinner with my buddies and their wives on Friday was less fun than it had been in the past, my mind pre-occupied more with what I had in mind for Loren than the threatened blackmail from Anna. A couple of women that night mentioned I looked distracted and expressed concern I was okay. I didn't bring up anything that had gone on during the week - even if it were just my discovery of this new side to my character, I wouldn't reveal it to that crowd. But the notion I was being blackmailed on top of it was far more than I could share.

Several voice mail messages were waiting for me including one from Loren and another from Anna.

"Rick? I've been thinking of you non-stop this week and...well...I hadn't heard from you in the past couple of days. Give me a call...no time is too late."

"Richard - It's Anna Wilson. I sent a copy of a counseling agreement for your review. I hope you received it. I also hope you and Loren can join me tomorrow night. I can promise you it will be as entertaining and fulfilling as last week. I will plan on seeing you both around 7PM unless I hear from you otherwise."

It was 11:30 - too late for Anna, but not too late for Loren. I dialed her number while I entered my journal for the day.

"Hello?" Her voice suggested the call had awakened her.

"Hmmm. I woke you." I waited.

"Rick! Oh, thanks for calling. What happened to you?" I could sense her sitting up in bed, maybe turning on the light.

"Are you dressed?" I had written down a scenario involving waking her up in the middle of the night. I decided to try it out; screw Anna.

"What?" She waited a heartbeat and then figured it out. "Yeeeess. In my nightgown?"

"Take it off."

"Shhhhhh...Rick! But..."

"I'm hanging up."

"No! NO! Okay. Hold on."

I heard fabric sliding across the sheets, the creaking of her bed as she shifted her weight. "Okay."

"No sheets. Totally exposed to the air."

"Yes."

"I got your message. How are you doing?" I softened my voice, hoping to put her off balance.

"Fine? I'm fine. I...I was missing you. I saw your car, so I knew you were okay, but I got a little worried."

"That's sweet." I meant it. It was sweet. It felt nice to have someone care that much about me.

"Ummm, Rick?" She waited a moment. When I didn't respond she continued. "Are we going back to Mistress Anna's?"

I had decided we would, in spite of not having finalized her terms. Terms were always negotiable and I knew Anna really wanted us to return.

"Rick?"

"Yes. We'll be going back tomorrow night. She suggested 7PM. You'll be ready by 6:30."

"Yes."

"You won't give me an excuse to punish you, right?"

"No. I won't."

"Have you been writing in your journal?"

"Yes." She paused, breathing softly. "A lot."

"You're excited by this thing, aren't you?"

"Yes...it's been the most amazing week...just thinking about what you did to me...what you could do to me...I..." Another pause. "Rick?"

I waited.

"This is really happening, isn't it?"

I presumed it was a rhetorical question; otherwise she was really losing it.

"I mean, sometimes, during the day, at work. Sometimes I just daydream about the change that happened...you won't hurt me?"

I laughed softly at her meaning. The comment Anna made came back - there are so many ways to experience punishment. By 'hurt,' I understood Loren to mean 'abandon' her, reject her for what she needed, not 'inflict bodily pain,' a prospect I was counting on.

"No, little cunt. When it is time for us to go our separate ways it will be mutual. Now, enough of that sentimentality. It's late and I suspect we'll be having another exhausting evening tomorrow night. Just one more thing I need you to do for me."

Her breathing changed.

"This is your cell phone, right?"

"Yes."

"...and it has a camera in it, of course, right?"

She stopped breathing. "Yes...?"

"Have you been masturbating?"

"No! No! Mistress Anna said we shouldn't..."

"...but I don't really care what Mistress Anna said, you are training to be my sub, right?"

"Yes...Master Rick."

"Right. I was noticing your lack of respect in that department. I need you to check yourself for me. I think that you have been playing with yourself this week..."

"...NO...Master Rick. No. I haven't. I've wanted to...almost every minute...but no, I swear Master Rick, I've obeyed Mistress Anna's instructions." She sounded a little frantic.

"...I can see how we'll need to improve your discipline tomorrow night. I've made a note of it to discuss with Mistress Anna. In the meantime, I need you to check yourself for me, as I'm not interested in dragging my ass over there...hmmm, I suppose you could come over here..." I looked at the clock. It was nearly midnight and I still wanted to capture some more ideas in my journal.

"If that is what you want, Master Rick..."

"No...it's too late for that. Here's what you need to do for me. You will check yourself and tell me how wet you are. Right now, stick two fingers in that pussy of yours."

A rustling and creaking. "I'm pretty wet, Master Rick. My fingers slid right in...up to my second knuckles. You can hear..." She must have put the phone next to her cunt; the next thing I heard were sticky popping sounds of her cunt lips sliding on her fingers. "It's been like that all week."

"Keep your fingers in and take a picture of yourself."

"What!?" I waited knowing she would comply.

More shifting noises and I could hear the camera click.

"I'll wait here until it shows up in my inbox." I had plans for that photo.

"Okay, Master Rick," she was very quiet, knowing she had just disobeyed Mistress Anna but not quite sure what that meant.

"Good cunt. Now I expect you to stay that way all night. I'll call you when I get up in the morning - don't wash your hands, I want to taste the evidence." I noted the incoming email message and smiled. She was trying so hard to be a good little sub. "Okay, Loren, it's here. Your fingers look pretty shiny. Remember, you can't cum, but I expect you to present yourself to me in the morning. Good night."

I hung up and turned my attention to my journal. I hadn't written all of the ideas I'd come up with during the week and it was getting late.

12