Rule of Thumb Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"I...ohhh!" Loren's mouth had moved to the tops of Shelly's thighs, pushing her legs further apart. "I...I've never...ohhh....goddd....I've never had an orgasm," she let it out in one breath, her shoulders dropping.

I stroked her cheek, smiling and wondering. "But that's not what you couldn't do last weekend, is it Shelly? Remember, you will be punished. I think that's something you might want...something you were fascinated by when you watched Loren on this table last Saturday. Because she agreed to be punished for her disobedience."

She swallowed and looked at me, her eyes begging me to not ask her, to not press her, but the rest of her body, exposed and stimulated pushing her in a different direction. "I...I wanted to be stripped in front of those strangers...and...ohhh goooddddd, I wanted to be on that machine....asssddfddaaafffckkkk." Loren's hands had come up between her legs, her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart and pressing hard on her clit. "I...fewwwww, I....shit...I wanted to make Loren cum by...by eating her out..." She closed her eyes, her face blushing in shame.

I raised my eyebrows at the second confession, how simple the need, and how challenging it had been for her to say it. An idea popped into my head.

"How old are you, Shelly?" Loren's suggestion and her current behavior gave me a feeling she didn't have a lot of experience sexually.

"24," she said, her eyes still closed, and moist at the seams.

I really thought she was in her mid-thirties. She looked timeless. She must have started cooking at 15. "So young. Why do you want this?"

Her eyes opened, blurred by tears. She looked down to see Loren's hand and chin between her legs. She moved her pelvis against the pressure Loren was applying and she moaned softly. "Because. It. Was. So. Fucking. Sexy." She said each word in time to the rhythm of Loren's attentions to her cunt.

I touched Loren's hands and suggested I needed her help in a different way. Reluctantly, she pulled away. I was amused – two weeks ago she couldn't imagine putting her lips on Mamiko's pussy, and tonight I had to pull her away from sucking on Shelly's. I could feel a change in my attitude, too. I didn't want to be uncertain in front of this new partner. I needed to show my confidence, no matter how the evening went, even though I didn't knowherat all. I poured myself another drink and thought the alcohol might be playing a part.

I quickly squelched my self-consciousness and brought Loren to stand in front of Shelly. I began to unzip her dress. "You know that Loren is my submissive, right?"

Shelly nodded, frustrated by Loren's unfinished attentions to her pussy.

I peeled the dress down, along with her bra, whispering in her ear that she should remember her position or risk her own punishment. She looked at me, concerned and realized how serious I was. With a mixture of fear, arousal and a pinch of anger, she put her hands behind her neck, and after I had removed her panties and hose, spread her legs.

"Do what she is doing," I said to Shelly, and waited for her to take the same position. "True confession time," I said to her. "First time you were naked in front of another person."

"Well," she hesitated, "other than in the locker room during middle school, or the changing rooms for athletics in high school..." she closed her eyes..."Spring Break, my first year in college."

I calculated that was only five years ago, six tops. "And?"

"I was at a party – it was getting pretty out of control, and one of my friends dared us to strip. I was scared – there were so many people – but really turned on by the idea – I'd always thought I had a great body – and in a few minutes six of us were standing around buck naked in a room full of drunk college kids."

"Popped your cherry..."

"Not that night, thankfully." She giggled a little, staring at my fingers tracing lines up and down Loren's naked front. She licked her lips. "But one of the guys who asked me to dance that night...yes...we danced for hours like that...along with a bunch of others who joined us. It got a little crazy...Bruce Dixon...he asked me out and one thing led to another." She sounded a little wistful. Her eyes stared at my fingers.

"Do you want us to do this to you?"

She looked up at our faces, startled out of her memory and a little confused, until she realized she had been staring at my caressing Loren, and nodded, licking her lips.

"You've never eaten pussy, but you've been with a girl..."

She shook her head but I could tell she was hiding something.

I stepped around Loren and pressed my thumb and forefingers against each of her nipples and pulled firmly until her breasts were extended out from her chest.

"OUCH! FUCK! FUCK! OUCH!" She didn't use her safe word. "STOP! FUCK! SHIT!" I twisted a little and pressed my fingers together more tightly. "Please stop. Yes! Yes. Fuck! Yes I've been with a girl..."

I let her go and returned to my position behind Loren, letting her feel my erection against her cheeks.

"That same semester. After that same night." She moaned from the pain, clearly wanting to move her hands down to rub her nipples. "My roommate started looking at me a little differently. She had been there, had been one of the first six. She started suggesting we shower together 'to save water,' and she spent more and more of her time naked in the room, suggesting I do the same. About two weeks after the party, I was in bed when she came up next to me, undressed as usual, and without asking, just slipped in next to me. I didn't stop her, but I wasn't ready. I didn't think of myself as a lesbian. She slipped my PJs off of me, and buried herself under the covers. I let her do what she wanted to me, but I couldn't cum. And when she asked me to do the same stuff, I just couldn't."

"And now. Now you're ready to do this stuff? Now you're hoping we'llmakeyou do this stuff..."

She nodded, looking down.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12