Rule of Thumb Ch. 13

Story Info
Rick and Loren continue playing with Shelly.
5k words
4.61
12.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"Tied up?"

She looked around and back to us. "If you...I mean...I don't have a choice...do I?"

I laughed at her misunderstanding. "I'm sorry," I held Loren's nipples and squeezed them, forcing a moan from her. "I didn't mean whether you wanted to be tied up tonight or not – you're right that won't be your choice. What I was asking was when was the first time someone tied you up, or disciplined you?"

She shook her head, closing her eyes. "Junior year in college..." She gathered her courage, the psychological exposure layering on top of her physical nakedness. "A different roommate, a different party.

"Mary and I had gone to a party – we got pretty drunk – and when we came back to the dorm, she suggested maybe we could 'play around a little' was how she put it." She stopped when she saw me walk around toward her again, involuntarily moving her hands from her neck to protect her nipples.

"Hmmm," I admonished, disappointedly. "Hands back at your neck, Shelly. Because of that, I will no longer use your name tonight. You have earned the title of 'cunt-eater' from now on. Do you understand?" I moved behind her and pushed my hard-on against her ass, dragging my fingers from her collar bone down her front to the top of her slit and back again. I was especially pleased at how this served two equally important goals: frustrating Shelly into higher states of arousal, and forcing Loren to watch me play with her. "Tell us your first time you were subjected to discipline and bondage, you little cunt-eater." Loren smiled at the use of the term pushing her vagina forward to emphasize the point.

"She suggested I sit in a chair – one of the stupid plastic things the college gave us – and I just smiled stupidly. I was pretty far gone. 'No,' I remember her saying clearly. 'You need to be nekked.' The way she said it made us both laugh, but when I had stopped laughing, I could see she was serious. I just remember sitting on that chair, my ass against the seat and my arms pulled back. Before I knew it, she had put some furry cuffs on them, connected to the chair legs. I started laughing, the whole thing was so ludicrous. I could easily have stood up and figured out a way to get the cuffs off the chair, but I didn't move, turning my head to look for her.

"She came around in front of me and knelt down, pushing my legs apart. 'I'm going to suck your clit until you cum for me, okay?' I just nodded, too far gone to protest and watched as she pressed her mouth against my vagina. Just like with Lisa, it wasn't enough to make me cum, but it was so much better. I remember how I felt like floating up to heaven."

She spasmed a little, whether from my fingers or the memory who could tell?

"So, no romantic interests now?"

She shook her head. "No. Nobody serious. I've been on my own, working on my business. Guys hit me up all the time at these things, and I go out, but except for a few one-night stands, I haven't anyone that I'd want to spend any time with...OHHHH...gawwdddddd...." I had slid two fingers into her – she was very wet;, I repositioned my hand to push one of them, slick with her juices, into her anus.

"You a virgin there?"

She blushed, breathing hard as I pushed into her. "No," she gasped, embarrassed and humiliated more than in pain. "One of the guys I dated really got off on it...I never...fuck..fuck...fuck...oh gawwddd, no, no....fuck..." I had pushed my finger up to the hilt and felt her thick walls squeezing tight against it. "He ...I wouldn't let him put his dick in me...just his fingers, or a vibrator....shit shit shit...that...was...nice...sometimes..."

I moved my free hand back up to her breasts and pinched her right nipple, hard, looking at Loren. I could see she was dying to play, her face flushed and her pussy lips swelling. "Come help, cunt."

In a moment, she as kneeling in front of Shelly, pushing her mouth against her shaved slit.

"OHHHH gawwdddd....Yes...yes...YESSSSS!" Trapped between my hand pinching her breast and my finger in her ass, Shelly couldn't move away from Loren's mouth and fingers. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodyesyes yes yes yes..." A flood of nonsense spilled from her and I realized I really wanted to shove my dick in her mouth to keep her head from moving. I had a pretty good idea of what she needed to get off, and we didn't have enough hands between us. \After several minutes I could tell this wasn't it. Time to switch things up again.

I stepped back, pulling my finger out of her ass with a little difficulty. Letting Loren continue to have her fun, I went to the bathroom to wash up and collect the gear. I was beginning to get a clear picture of what Shelly wanted, why she was so attracted to what we did to Loren the last week, and why she was willing to be subjected to us tonight. I didn't want to disappoint her – the revelation that she'd never experienced an orgasm presented a challenge I couldn't pass up – and based on what she had told us, I had a good feeling about what we could do change that.

When I returned, Loren had pulled Shelly down onto the floor, her face pushed tight inside Shelly's spread legs. I knew that wasn't going to cut it and when Loren came up for air, I motioned for her to get up. Kneeling down, I strapped the square vibrator over Shelly's pussy and turned it on.

"You stay spread eagled, little cunteater. We'll deal with you in a moment." I moved Loren off to the side and summed up what I thought we needed to do. Loren's eyes lit up. "You're going to get a severe spanking for your part in this, you know." I finished, making my intentions clear. She nodded, hopeful.

"Okay, cunteater." I stood next to her head, looking down. Her hands were by her legs. "Here's what's going to happen next." I started unbuttoning my shirt as I listed off what we were going to do to her. "You're obviously going to have to be secured. Secured in a way that you won't be able to move. Open to us in every way. Open so that we can use you like the cunteating slut you really want to be. Tell me you understand what I'm saying." I had removed my shirt and shoes, all the while keeping my eyes on her.

I noticed Loren out of the corner of my eye, looking at the pieces of gear.

"You're going to tie me up, spread me wide open and use my holes for your pleasure because I'm a cunteating whore." She said quietly, sobbing slightly at the humiliation. She looked for any sign of approval at her response. I nodded, unzipping my pants and slipping them and my briefs down. Her eyes darted to my cock, springing half-hard out in front of me.

"What are you?"

"I'm a cunteating whore," she said after a few heartbeats, uncertain if that was what I was looking for.

"And what does that mean exactly?"

She inhaled and looked over at Loren, standing near her feet, her naked body so gorgeous, her bush drawing both of our eyes to the tops of her legs. "It means I'm going to eat Loren's pussy until she cums in my mouth."

Such a beautiful expression of her innermost needs and fears, all wrapped into one. Nobody said we expected anything of the sort from her, but that was what she feared the most. It was going to be so much more intense for her than she imagined if that was the root of her anxiety.

"Mmm hmmm. Tell me you want us to start."

She looked at both of us, exposed, vulnerable and so aroused she couldn't turn back. "Please tie me up so that you can use me for your pleasure. I just want to be your cunteating plaything for the night..."

I turned to pick up a dildo gag Jamison had recommended. It was an interesting piece of equipment – a gag that covered the entire mouth with a strap going around the back of the head to secure it in place. According to one of the recommended uses, nicely illustrated in the brochure that came with it, we would run ropes through two rubber rings at each end of the mouth piece to help immobilize Shelly's head. That was going to come in very handy right now.

But the more interesting feature was a short, thick dildo that extended out from the mouthpiece and penetrated through it, ending in a small nipple, like a baby's bottle or Nuk. Shelly would be able to grab the inside base of the dildo with her lips and teeth, forcing the nipple against her tongue. What was particularly fun about this toy, was that the dildo was really an oversized straw – holes penetrated it up and down its length. As Shelly caused Loren's juices to flow, and as she sucked and held the mouthpiece, she would be sucking those juices straight into her mouth.

Loren watched as I knelt down next to Shelly's head and gently kissed her, pushing her mouth open with my tongue. "Say it again," I said quietly. "Loud enough for Loren to hear from her house next door. I want anyone in earshot to know what you think of yourself." I rocked back onto my heels to avoid having her shout in my ear.

"I'M A CUNTEATING WHORE WHO NEEDS TO BE TIED UP AND MADE A PLAYTHING FOR YOUR PLEASURE!"

Loren wasn't expecting it and jumped, giggling.

"Nice," I said, kneeling back down. "We're going to get started now." I fitted the gag onto her mouth. "Remember your tune, yeah?" I stroked her hair after tightening the straps, making sure she could breathe. Her breasts lifted and fell, not quite hyperventilating but way faster than normal. She nodded, her eyes filled with anxiety and what I hoped was arousal. I was harder than a pipe, and she couldn't avoid looking at my erection sticking next to her face. As she began to grab hold of the dildo-base, she realized it was a straw, and seemed to be relieved at first, knowing she could breathe through her mouth.

I grabbed two lengths of rope and fed them through the rings. Her eyes widened, fear this time, and I stroked her nipples to reassure her. She moaned slightly raising her breasts. Soon she wouldn't be able to move even that much – a condition I figured she needed, desperately, to climax. Leaving the ropes draped across her body, I stood and retrieved the spreader bar. Loren had been looking at the nipple clamps and the trainer, and tossed me a questioning glance.

"Maybe," I said, agreeably. "For you."

She slapped me lightly, but I could tell she wouldn't protest if I meant it.

As I was fitting Shelly's feet into the leather cuffs at each end of the bar, Loren took my place next to Shelly's head, kneeling down, her legs spread. I could practically smell Loren from here; I could only wonder what the aroma was doing to Shelly.

"You're a good girl," Loren said softly, running her hands through her hair. "Tell me you want me." She leaned in and kissed her face gently, touching her lips to every part of it not covered by the gag. Shelly kept saying something, but none of it was intelligible. "Here," Loren said gently. "Show me." She took Shelly's nearest hand and brought it up between her legs, pushing her middle finger into her pussy. "You see what being such a nice cunteating whore is doing to me?" She manipulated her finger, coating her palm with her juices. "You can nod, still. Nod to tell me how much you want to suck these juices out of my sweet pussy and drink them down."

Shelly's eyes closed as she moaned and nodded her head violently, the dildo swaying like a clock pendulum. With her feet secure, I twisted the bar open and spread her legs as uncomfortably wide as I could, until she screeched through the gag. Backing it off a hair, I locked it in place. Half-way there. Now for her arms and head. I looked over the selection of gear and picked up several items, thinking about how I wanted to do this. Whether from the alcohol or my libido, I'll never know, but an inspired vision popped into my head. I picked through the piles until I was pretty certain I had what I needed.

One of the gags came in a package – a "security bundle." Jamison had strongly suggested I get something like the wrist/forearm "jackets" as he called them. Although the gag wasn't useful in this circumstance, the jackets were. I wrapped them around her wrists up to her elbow, snapping them into place. They were pretty well made, with multiple rows of snaps to accommodate a variety of arm thicknesses, and by leaving the last few snaps undone, I could leave her elbow unbound. I didn't want them immobilized so I could position her forearms where I needed them, but I could see how the jackets could be used in a number of diabolical ways.

I fastened her wrists to the bar looping a couple of leather straps through rings on the cuffs and the bar, and now she couldn't move her legs or her arms. She could still arch her back and her head could swivel, but I was about to make fast work of that.

I moved the rest of the hardware next to her shoulder. Loren stared at it, wondering what I had in mind.

"You still okay, cunteater?" I knelt over her and grabbed the ropes. She nodded, staring at both of us. "This is what you want, right?" She nodded again, closing her eyes and trying to calm her breathing. I ran the ropes beneath her shoulders, lifting her ass and then down to the closest-in rings on the spreader bar. Pulling them tight, she was forced to bend her chin down just slightly as the gag pulled against her jaw. I tied a slip knot and gave each rope a solid pull. They were taut against the floor, her head practically locked in place. She could still arch her back, but I wasn't too concerned – she wouldn't be able to move very far and it would give her the faintest sense of control.

"So, before we begin in earnest, let's just review the game plan, okay? You can blink your eyes once for 'yes' and twice for 'no,' got it?"

She blinked once.

"Going forward, you are a plaything for our pleasure. You obviously need to be humiliated and secured and made open so that you can have a hope of achieving an orgasm, isn't that right?"

One blink, tears beginning to form.

"In a moment, you will be working your hardest to make Loren cum. The way you're going to do that, is by shoving and pushing and driving that dildo sticking out of your mouth into her wide open pussy, right?"

One blink, tears sliding out of her eyes.

"If you're very obedient, and successfully make Loren cum, I might reward you by fucking you in your ass."

Two blinks and a terrified look, along with grunting.

I smiled into her face, sliding my hands across her tear-streaked temples, nodding. "You know how to stop it. 'No,' is really a meaningless gesture, you should understand that. As I was saying, I may reward you by fucking you in your sweet, tight, lonely ass, or Loren may decide to reward you in some other way.

"Of course, if you're not obedient and fail to do as we've asked, we will punish you further. Whatever we decide on that account, you can be certain it will be unpleasant. Do you understand?"

One blink and a flood of tears.

"Are you crying because you are in pain?"

Two blinks.

"Are you crying because you are happy?"

Two blinks.

"Are you crying from the sheer intensity of what we're doing to you?"

One blink and a flow of tears.

"You are such a sweet, sweet, girl," Loren cooed into her ear. "It is going to be such a fucking pleasure to have you fuck me with your mouth." She kissed her forehead and straddled her, facing her head and looking down into her eyes. Turning her head over her shoulder, she looked me in the eye, her lust as strong as I'd ever seen it. She was going to explode, and that was just the thing I was hoping for. "Oh. My. God." She leaned back to kiss me deeply. "This is so fucking fantastic," she whispered so Shelly couldn't hear. "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe we're doing this. Is this what you want?"

I directed her attention to my cock, saluting the three of us. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'd have to be dead not to want this."

And with that, Loren lifted up and slid her lips over the dildo, planting herself onto Shelly's face. She sighed as she settled in, looking down to make sure Shelly could breathe through her nose. She kept her legs tucked and her knees away from Shelly's ears so she could direct her. The vibrator on Shelly's cunt was making her squirm, but I knew it wouldn't get her off.

"That's it, little cunteater, I can tell you're starting to suck. I can almost feel it. Just do that harder, ummm, hmmm, yes, I can feel that. Harder." She began to rock back and forth and lift herself up and push down a little.

I stood up and walked around to face Loren, my cock almost at her mouth. "There's a just a couple of final things, cunteater. Can you hear me?" I looked down to see her eyes staring up at my balls. One blink.

"First, I need to make one more addition to this lovely scene, and I think it will be perfect." I pulled over two sets of nipple clamps, and a pair of clever wire loops Jamison had ginned up. As Shelly watched, eyes fixed above her, I tightened the clamps on Loren's nipples until she whimpered. Now, out of her field of vision, behind Loren's back, I teased Shelly's left nipple and attached the clamp until she blinked non-stop, unintelligible protests muffled by Loren's muff. Still no tune. I repeated the process on her right.

"This is truly ingenious," I said to the two of them, pulling out the first wire loop. Taking the clamp on Loren's left breast, I clipped one end of the wire using its spring loaded hook. Pulling on a locking device in the middle, I was able to lengthen the loop to almost three feet – draping it over Loren's shoulder and down to where I could clip the other hook to Shelly's right nipple clamp. Jamison had given me several sizes, explaining you could never have too much rope. But this was wire rope, and it would burn and chafe Loren's shoulder in addition to pulling on their nipples. Repeating the process on the opposite side, I made some final adjustments to give them a little slack.

"So, that will make it just a little more challenging. Loren won't be able to fully pull up without inflicting some...discomfort...to either of you. Try not to hurt yourselves.

"Oh, and now for the second little twist." I paused until I had their attention. "Loren mustn't cum."

They both looked up at me, Shelly with fear and confusion, even as she felt Loren's juices streaming into her mouth, and Loren with anger, confusion and understanding, ending in a defeated smile.

"If you successfully make Loren cum, she will be severely punished."

Shelly froze, the two directives paralyzing her momentarily. She would either be rewarded for giving Loren what she wanted, at which point Loren would be punished, or, if she obeyed me, she would be punished further. And in a few microseconds, she figured out, that if Loren didn't climax, not only would Shelly be punished, Loren would be frustrated, and she would take that frustration out on her. The decision was clear – she would work like the devil to make Loren cum – which of course was exactly what she had admitted to being the one thing she hadn't done to date: swallowing a woman's juices from eating her out. For the second time since I had begun this journey, I had an inkling of the way Anna's mind worked and I mentally patted myself on the back.No doubt,my self-critic countered,she would have found a much simpler way of doing it.No doubt. But this was my way, and I had done it. No matter the outcome,I would be getting satisfaction...starting now. The self-conscious feeling of being too proud came back as a warning I chose to ignore.

"Now, my little cunt," turning my attention to Loren. "You will suck me dry while you hump that cunteating whore's mouth." She looked at my angry cock, and lifted up as far as the wires would let her without pulling too hard on their breasts, until she could get her mouth over its head. I brushed the back ofherhead, as she tried to find a way to get it into her mouth and throat.

After several attempts, she finally found a position that let my cock penetrate her throat, still be on Shelly's dildo, and not tear their nipples off their breasts or cut the wires into her shoulder. It involved a complex humping of her back and neck and lifting off the dildo and several other contortions. She settled down, moving the head of my erection until it backed up to her soft palate. She couldn't deep throat me, but she concentrated hard on not gagging while she sucked and stroked my shaft with her cheeks and tongue.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers
12