Rule of Thumb Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers

Looking past her face, I watched Shelly struggle with Loren's motions on her mouth. She desperately was working the gag as best she could with her head immobilized, holding the dildo as stiff as possible to take advantage of Loren's movements. She scrunched her eyes closed several times, wrinkling her nose, and I knew Loren must have let down a torrent of juice into her mouth. Still, she knew what she needed to do, and I think as much as everything else she had confessed to, she really got off on seeingLorenget punished. I raised my eyebrow at the thought and mentally wished her well.

Given how long it had been since my dick had been in anything as soft and warm and wet as Loren's mouth, I was surprised I hadn't cum by the second or third cycle of Loren's movements. But it wasn't long after, and I held her head, Shelly staring at my sac tightening, my balls elevating up, until I felt the liquid rush out of me into the back of Loren's mouth. She grunted and tried to swallow it, but a few globs leaked out, dropping onto Shelly's face. She couldn't turn, forced to stare as drool and semen dripped down onto her. She closed her eyes, waiting for it to stop.

"Ahhhhh," I sighed from pure satisfaction. It had been a long week, and I had been so looking forward to the evening. It was turning out so much better than I had expected. So much better. Pulling out of Loren's mouth, I stepped back. "I'll just let you two girls play for a while and then we'll see what's next, eh?"

Even though I knew Loren would likely climax on her own, through no other effort than simply grinding herself against Shelly's mouth, I couldn't leave well enough alone. Kneeling behind her, just below Shelly's breasts, I wrapped my arms around her stomach and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Once you cum, once you flood that cunteating whore's mouth with your sweet juices, we are going to punish you so severely, you will have trouble not cumming again." She moaned, leaning back into me, begging me to tell her how I would punish her. Shelly couldn't hear what I was saying, only Loren's pleas for details, and I could tell from the vibrations moving through her torso to my legs it gave her motivation to do more.

"We're going to tie you down, so you are spread open like this little cunteating slut beneath you, and we're going to spank every part of your body. I'll start with your face, slapping your mouth and your cheeks until they are pink, and moving to your breasts and nipples, until they are stinging."

She moaned and pushed down, rocking harder, helping Shelly's cause.

"Meanwhile, this little cunteater, as a reward for giving you what you asked for, will be slapping the bottom of your feet, so that all weekend you'll be reminded of how bad a girl you were to let her make you cum.

"Eventually, we will meet in your middle, each slapping your skin, making it pink, until I am spanking your wet, wanton cunt, your erect little clit and you are begging for mercy."

She was tipping over the edge. I could tell it was close – she was moving faster, harder, forgetting about the clamps and causing shrieks from both of them when she rose up too fast or too high.

"And then, as a reward to this dear little cunteater," I whispered into her ear, "I will bury her mouth into your wide-open cunt as I penetrate that virgin ass with my cock. My legs will be next to your head, and you'll see my hard cock drive into her tight ass, her cries of pain muffled into your hot spanked cunt."

And that was it.

She froze, her hands clutching mine, her legs squeezing Shelly's head as she clamped her abdomen and came and came and came, her mouth open, sobbing and crying in release. I peeked around her shoulder to see Shelly's eyes squeezed shut, her throat working to swallow the liquid gushing into the dildo, her pelvis trying to push away from the floor against the frustrating vibrator, or maybe to help her escape.

Loren continued to spasm for several seconds, maybe as long as a minute; I monitored Shelly to make sure she wasn't drowning or trying to hum her safe tune. When Loren had finally come to rest, I whispered sweetly into her ear, my hands lightly rubbing her shoulders and neck. I looked to see how badly the wires had chafed her and was relieved to see it was negligible, making a mental note to get fabric or leather strips.

"Okay!" I said with a smile, looking at both of them. "Well, I guess that determines what we do next, eh?" I reached down and carefully unclipped the clamps from Loren's nipples, lightly rubbing her to reduce the pain. Shelly watched, her eyes widening in anticipation of her own discomfort, but I waited until Loren dismounted from her mouth, juices dripping down the shaft.

Loren rolled off onto the floor and lay there recovering and waiting for her punishment.

Shelly cried out as I removed the clamps, squeezing her eyes shut, forcing a few tears to roll down her face. I rubbed her nipples, hoping to calm her. I had been considering what we were going to do next to both punish Loren and give Shelly the reward she deserved.

"I'm going to undo the ropes to your mouth gag, Shelly. Don't move for a second." Pulling on the slip knot, the tension in the ropes vanished, allowing her head to tilt back slightly; I reached down to switch off the vibrator. She moaned from the release and the cramping.

I moved over to Loren and whispered our next steps. "Shelly didn't cum." I waited for Loren to acknowledge me with a small nod. "You did." She looked at me and understood the implications. "You heard what we're going to do to you, but I don't think Shelly will cum from that either." She nodded, closing her eyes, riding the waves of her prior orgasm. "So, here's what I propose..." I described what I thought we needed to do, Loren looking at me and kissing me every once in a while to thank me for what had just gone on, and to let me know she not only wasn't going to freak out at my idea, but it was turning her on.

We both returned to Shelly, Loren staying down near her feet with the gear. "I'm going to take that gag off, Shelly, to give you a chance to move your jaw and relax a little while we get you ready for the next big thing." She blinked and gurgled something, nodding her head.

In moments, I'd unthreaded the ropes and pulled the strap apart, releasing her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...that....was fucking awful...." She shook her head and tried to move her mouth, sliding her tongue out and in. "Can I get a drink. Fuck. Who likes to taste that?" She looked at the two of us, her arms and legs still held fast by the bar and straps. In spite of her protests, her face was flushed and aroused.

I smiled and rose to refresh her drink. "It can be an acquired taste, I'll grant you that. It didn't take me long to like it though. Maybe you'll have another opportunity to give it a try tonight as part of your reward."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers
12