Rule of Thumb Ch. 18

Story Info
Rick moves deeper into his dominant role, and Loren’s ass.
14.7k words
4.58
18.2k
7

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

I shoved two fingers into her open pussy forcing her to cry out in surprise and need. "You're being punished cunt, do you understand?"

I pulled my fingers out and painted her hole with them, shoving one and then the other up to my first knuckle. She moaned and nodded.

"What am I going to do next, cunt?" I scooped more of the mess from her dripping lips onto her hole.

"Please," she whimpered, "Master Rick. I'm..." She gasped as I shoved my finger in deeper, twisting it around. "...sorry." She whooshed the word out and sucked in her breath.

"Tell me, cunt. Tell me what you want me to do next. You're not going to cum for a week. You know that, right?" I pulled my finger out, and wiped whatever was left from her on my cock head.

"Please," she moaned, knowing what was coming and wanting desperately to have me do it. "Please shove. your. cock. in. my. ass." Each word came out with a puff of breath – she was going to hyperventilate if she kept that up.

"Take a deep breath, Loren," I said softly, calming her down. I didn't want her to faint again.

Watching her lungs inflate, her back arching further, I knelt down, placing my cock against her hole and pushed. It was going to be tight – her juices, and Jamison's cum wasn't the greatest lube – and she hadn't had her ass stretched much over the past few weeks. But I was determined to do this – to truly dominate her. I pushed and the head popped in, forcing a small scream of pain.

"NO! Noooooo....godddddd, Master Rick..." She moaned and tried to rise up, but her arms held her in place.

I pushed harder now, wanting to bury myself deep into her, to make her understand what she was signing up for. Until she was pierced, I figured, she could back out, but she needed to know what being her master meant tome.I shoved and grunted, the friction from her tight channel almost too much. I was only half-way in and she was crying from the pain.

"You got any lube, man?" Jamison was cleaned up and looking around the room at the various toys we'd brought in.

I panted and nodded. "In the bathroom," I nodded my head over my shoulder and turned back to her. I reached forward and under her to grab the clamps on her nipples. "You want these off, cunt?" I gasped, pushing against her ring.

"Noooo, Master Rick....noooo," she was lost somewhere in a haze of pain and pleasure. I had no idea what she was protesting, but I hadn't heard 'basket,' so I kept pushing her, figuratively and literally. I made another ½ inch of progress while I pulled on her nipples. She cried out in agony.

A shift in the light made me look up. Jamison had found the jelly and had squeezed a ribbon out. Leaning back I took it on my finger and rubbed it against her stretched sphincter. I pulled out a little, rubbed it on my dick, and then pushed in. Like a knife through butter, I slipped all the way in, feeling her skin against my pubic hair.

She was moaning non-stop, with each breath in and out. I stayed put, adjusting my weight forward a little, feeling her pulse and cramp against me. Now resting my full weight on her I could move more freely. "Say it, cunt. Beg me..." I barely whispered it over her head.

"Fuckmyass, Master Rick, fuckmyass, fuckmyass..." the words just fell out of her mouth, her eyes clamped close her hands opening and closing.

I pulled out as far as I dared, her moans rising, and I pushed, hard, deep into her. She was so tight, and it was unlike anything I'd ever felt – Marnie never went this far. I wasn't going to last. The images of her spread on Jason's counter, the tool opening her like a botanist spreading a rare flower, her cries and desperate need all collapsed together at the base of my cock and I suddenly erupted. I shoved as deep into her as I could, the brightness of my orgasm overshadowing her anguished moans. I collapsed onto her and she grunted, taking my weight on her knees and shoulders, her neck and cheek pressed hard against the rug.

I let my cock spasm a short while, our heartbeat throbbing through her channel and my shaft. I breathed hard, not wanting to pull out, to keep her prisoner, to make her submit. I smiled, the sweat beading up between my chest and her back.

* - * - * - *

"Fuckkkk," she sighed, sitting in the kitchen. "Is that what's going to happen now...like forever?"

I was lost in thought – it was mid-afternoon and we hadn't eaten since the coffee shop. My cock was sore and I could only imagine the irritation she must be feeling almost everywhere. "Forever..." I mirrored, distractedly, looking through the fridge for something. "that's a long time..."

"Fuck, Rick! What you made me do! Who the fuck was that guy that came in? What was that all about?" She wasn't mad, she was overwhelmed.

"That vibrator Anna gave us?" I motioned to her triangle of hair where the thing had been all morning. "It's got a bug in it..."

"Fuck no! Like she's been listening to us?! Fuck! FUCK!" Now she was getting mad. "No wonder she knew about Shelly. Goddammit...Goddammit!"

I pulled my head out of the refrigerator to make sure she wasn't about to march over there and confront her.

"It's okay. I think I've got a plan. Jamison says he can crack it. But yeah, I feel pretty violated. That reminds me, after lunch I better call Gordy." I pulled out some cold cuts and cheese. "And, I'm going to have you help figure out what to do with all that equipment we've got..."

She smiled slightly, a nice contrast to the puffiness from all of the crying.

Jamison had made his exit shortly before, quietly mentioning Loren might want to get together with Christine – "the cunts like to talk sometimes," he offered. As I walked him out, I silently handed the vibrator to him, not knowing if it was still recording. He had pulled the bug from my router and assured me he could figure out what to do with it.

Loren was a mess – spread open, weeping softly, her ass and pussy glistening. She must have been cramped, her arms pulled back against her ankles, and her knees must have been rubbed raw. I released her and she rolled onto her side, hugging her knees, her eyes screwed shut.

I cleaned myself up and thought about what to do next. There was yet another possibility to consider about the bug and Anna: confront her with it. And then yet another popped into my head – get it to Gordy to add to his case. That one seemed to be the best yet.

Before returning to the living room, I collected all of the other equipment we'd purchased. Anna had sent an invoice for the prior sessions – all told, I owed her $500, which paled compared to the purchases we'd made. Still, all told it was less than three grand, best I could estimate, and it looked like we'd be set for a good long while, in spite of Jason's suggestion we'd be back.

As I moved everything into something that felt organized, Loren stirred, looking up at me, exhausted.

"C'mon," I extended my hand. "Let me help you clean up." I was worried about her, about what I'd done to her. She didn't protest, letting me pull her to her feet.

I held her as the water got hot in the shower, my hand lightly stroking her back. Her nipples were red and swollen, her pussy lips redder and puffier. She looked battered, her ass cheeks bright red. Even her forehead and cheeks had rug burn.Maybe it shouldn't be so hot,I thought, turning down the temperature. She got in and just slumped into the bathtub, letting the water run over her head.

I stripped off what little clothes I had and knelt next to her, soaping up a washcloth and gently wiping her back and shoulders, returning to carefully wash her breasts and belly. I coaxed her to sit back so I could get to her pussy and again carefully washed her, down her legs to her feet. My head was getting soaked, but it felt good to give a little back to her. She turned over, lying down and spread her legs without my asking. I finished by washing her ass, spreading those beautiful bruised cheeks and gently, again, wiping away whatever residue had dried there. It was mostly symbolic, I knew. There was only a little lube and cum left, but it felt right.

Drying her off, I led her to the kitchen – she had to be starving.

And there she was, the towel abandoned on the chair back, sitting naked staring at the floor. "But really, Rick. Where does it start and end?"

I knew what she was saying. How could we be sitting here, just eating a little lunch, when later she would be submitting to my smallest whim?

"Jamison suggests you might want to talk with Christine about it..." I looked at her. "And I thought once we're done with that witch, we'd continue with Jamison...he seems to have his act together about all of this..." I waved at the living room.

At the mention of Anna, she twitched a little and looked up, fear in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, hard, my hand against her head. "You don't have to go through with it," I said softly.

But she shook her head, tears filling her eyes again. "I do, Rick. I fucking do. If I don't, she'll be all over us..."

I knew that wasn't true, that wasn't the real reason. I held her head and stared into her eyes. She looked back, crying but not breaking contact. "You. Don't. Have. To. Do. This.I don't need this, you know that."

She nodded and started crying for real, her shoulders rising with each sob. "I know...rgpp...I know...but Ido. I need it...right? Don't I?" She leaned forward, slumping her head on my shoulder. I let her cry it out – she'd been through more in the last 24 hours than I'd thought we'd ever go through. "I'm scared," she said quietly, her hands resting on the top of my ass. "It's going to hurt..."

I kissed her shoulder, her neck, her cheek, trying to find some way to comfort her. "But..." I said softly, "they say you're going to experience an orgasm unlike anything you've ever felt. There's that."

She pulled back to look at my face, to see if I was serious or just playing with her. When she saw my expression, she pulled me against her lips and kissed me, her tongue pushing into me. "I love you," she looked at me again, searching for anything that might make her distrust me. "I can't believe how much I fucking love you, Rick."

* - * - * - *

"You...fuck. You look fucking amazing." I had just walked in the door and set down my briefcase. It had been a particularly frustrating Monday at the office. I was annoyed, tired and hungry, and I didn't want to come home and see things all fucked up. I had given her explicit instructions. I had been thinking about almost nothing other than those instructions the entire day, and I was hard. All day, I'd been hard. I knew, on the drive home, that I was heading for another serious case of blue balls. But not if she didn't fuck it up.

She was in the living room. I could smell the food and my stomach growled. She was on the floor.How long has she been there?She had attached herself to the spreader bar – sitting up, facing the door,with the nipple clamps in place.I was thinking about what wine I might open, and then I it occurred to me I didn't really know what was for dinner.

She was straining to look at me, her head tilted back, her back arched. The ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes were watering and she grunted a little – maybe it was a laugh. From the looks of her nipples, stretched out, small rocket darts pointing at the spreader bar, I couldn't imagine she wanted to laugh right now.

"Infuckingcredible," I walked over, unzipping my pants. "Time to make better use of that mouth." I reached behind her head and unfastened the belts, watching her drool string down to the floor. She smelled incredible too, her arousal mixing with the aromas from the kitchen. My cock twitched.

She was pulled nearly all the way forward but not bent over all the way. In that position, there was no way she would get her mouth over my cock, at least, not while I was standing.

I knelt between her legs, my cock dragging across her face on the way down. "Give it a shot," I encouraged her.

She was staring down at it, maybe her lips were two inches away, and she looked up at me. "Master?"

I nodded, annoyed, flashing on how good it was going to feel to cum in her mouth.

"I'm sure I can't reach." She pulled herself forward a tiny amount and bent her neck and the top of her back. Her lips pushed against my head, but that was it.

I pulled her head back, tipped back onto my feet, skinnying out of my pants, shoes and socks. She stared at me, not certain what I was planning. I could tell she was worried she'd earned a punishment. I smiled, not encouragingly.

Looking around, I saw the sofa cushions and grabbed two. Shoving them under my knees I was several inches taller. If I didn't fall off, it was going to be fine.

Something had changed. In both of us. As soon as Loren had finally admitted what she was and what she needed, she had given into it, had stopped worrying...if that's what it was. I felt her warm wet mouth swallowing me and I knew I could have this whenever, however, I wanted. And I wanted it. As soon as I knew she had committed to it, I didn't think twice about it.

* - * - * - *

"So," she said, picking at her sautéed broccoli, "you had a bad day?"

I nodded. "Couldn't get a single thing right today." I took a sip of wine. "Oh. Well, I did chat with Jamison...that was interesting."

She looked up, anger beginning to take over her face.

"No. Hold on. It's good. It's really good." I was smiling – she was so cute, and what was she going to do about it? I took a bite and chewed, staring at her.

She pursed her lips and shot me daggers.

"Not only was there several days of our conversations...they hadn't erased the last three times they'd used it. He's got recordings going back over a year."

"That's awful! How can you be smiling about that?" She made some kind of growling noise and looked like she was going to tromp out of the house.

"You going to go over there like that?" She wasn't permitted clothes in my house any longer.

Her eyes narrowed and she looked down at her plate.

"It's a really good thing. I called Gordy and gave him the news. This could put her in a tight spot, Loren. He even thought because of the prior recordings he wouldn't have to bring us into it at all..."

"So, you did have a good day, after all?" She said it brightly, her anger evaporating.

"Well, yes, that turned out very well. And, of course, thinking about you following my directions. I had a hard-on all day."

She smiled, her eyes crinkling and she looked down where my cock would have been if there hadn't been a table between us.

"It couldn't get better than this, Loren. Gordy and I discussed it. She's looking at jail time, I suspect."

She looked up, distressed. "But..."

I tipped my head, wondering what the problem was. "OH!" I started laughing. "You...this weekend..."

"Stop laughing at me! It's not funny! Is she still going to be able to go through with it?" Her face was screwed up.

"It's okay...It's okay. Gordy can't move that fast. Jamison is coming over on Wednesday...I hope he's figured out about that bug..." At the mention of his name, she looked up, alarmed. I smiled. "He's bringing Christine. I think you need to talk to her..." Looking at her, seeing her so distressed about not being pierced...I shook my head. I still couldn't get my mind around it: shewantedto be pierced. When I refocused, I stared at her breasts, her nipples red and swollen. "It's all arranged. I chatted with Anna...but we need to talk...about Shelly."

She looked up again, the expression unreadable – distress? Relief? Something. She squirmed a little.

"I think it's really risky to bring her over there. Given how close Gordy thinks she is to getting shut down, why risk letting her get her hooks into her? We'll have our own ceremony here, perhaps Jamison and Christine will join us." I had been thinking about Christine all day for some reason, the image of her completely shaved body, bent over double, the drink staying level on the small of her back.

"Sounds like you got a lot done today." She looked at me with a tentative smile. "I...I think I should be the one to talk to Shelly."

The shift was subtle and I smiled back. Shelly complicated things. A lot. Loren so wanted to make her her sub, even as she was mine. It was something we would have to figure out...now with Jamison. It was definitely something we'd need help with. My cock pulsed at the images popping up. "Sounds right. I don't know when you'll be...in shape...enough to have her over."

She nodded, shivering a little and looked at her plate.

"Stay right there." My cock pulsed at an image I'd just had. I practically ran to the living room, looking at the equipment – we'd taken it all out, organized it, and I had been running various options through my head about how to store it. Looking through the small stuff, I picked out a couple of the wired nipple clamps and a large dildo with a ring on its handle.

"Put these on, please." I handed her the clamps and sat back, finishing my wine. She didn't protest, but it was clear her nipples were already sensitive. She winced, inhaling sharply, but didn't utter a word. Amazing. "And put this in, please." She took the dildo and slid it into her. She was in a constant state of arousal. I could still smell her over the aromas in the kitchen. She squirmed a little more, until she had seated the thing deep into her.

"Come over here, cunt." I slid my chair out and waited. She stood up a little awkwardly trying to keep the dildo seated and waddled over, the clamp wires dangling past her navel. My cock was rising looking at her. I reached up and gently stroked her breasts. I'd been imagining them all day. She moaned a little. "Why am I doing this?" I asked, as I pulled on the left wire, dragging her nipple and breast down her chest.

She cried out from the pain and tried to recover. "Because...because I...I don't know...OH!" I pulled the wire through the dildo ring and snapped it to itself. It had plenty of slack, until I tightened it. Her breast was practically flat, the clamp extending her nipple further than she'd been able to do to herself. I motioned for her to turn a little to let me do the other one.

"Because," I said slowly running my fingers down her ribs, dragging out the inevitable. "I am your master, and I want to." I finished with the second wire. She was hunched over, trying to give herself more slack. "Let's get this kitchen cleaned up. And stand up straight, you'll ruin your posture standing like that."

I watched as she tried to comply, turning to take our dishes from the table. She inched her way to as straight a position as she could, her eyes tearing.

When we reached the sink, she turned to me. "Thank you, Master Rick," she barely whispered it. My cock was so hard I wished I could fuck her right there, but there was the small problem of the dildo. I grabbed her neck and pulled her lips against mine, shoving my tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned, her hands reaching behind me to pull on my ass.

I pulled away, pulling a gasp from her. "Keep going," I motioned to the sink. "I'll be right back."

When I returned, the sound of the water covered my footsteps. I stared at her beautiful ass, still pink from the spanker the day before. I nudged my foot between hers, and she jumped, yelping from the pain, looking down and then up. She spread her legs, wide, already knowing what was coming.

"You have until I cum to finish those dishes," I said clinically, spreading her ass and slipping lube into her hole. I'd really enjoyed fucking her that way, and I wanted to feel it again, with the dildo in her. As turned on as I was, I knew I wouldn't cum anytime soon – we'd just done it not an hour before. She moaned as my finger slipped in and out of her. "Tell me what I'm going to do."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers