Rule of Thumb Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat a while longer, nurturing the wine and sampling dessert. Now I could honestly say I was exhausted – the alcohol had caught up with me – and Loren was clearly needing to go home.

"As usual, Mistress Anna," I said, pushing back from the table. "Your generosity is only outdone by your cunning." I was smiling, looking her straight in the eye. "But all good things must come to an end, and truly, we are exhausted. I would have loved to fuck your little cunt," nodding to Mamiko, "but alas, that punishment wasn't on the menu tonight. Perhaps next week?"

She smiled thinly and accompanied us back to the living room where I gathered Loren's clothes and slipped into my pants. It was late enough that the dusk had deepened, but it still wasn't night. Even though I was concerned about her, I had one more task Loren had to perform.

Out on Anna's porch, Loren begged me quietly to let her be dressed, looking wildly around in the twilight. "Please Master Rick. Please. Please. Please. I can't walk very fast and everyone will see me! You don't want the neighbors to see me stripped naked and pierced, do you?" Her voice got higher, like a little girl's and I began to see her need. The more she begged, the more I knew she wanted me to punish her. But for what?For the sake of arousal,the thought popped into my head and l looked at her again in a new light.

"Hands on your ass, cunt," I said amicably. "You have nothing to hide from the neighbors: your piercings are a sign of pride, right? In our relationship. Let's take a stroll in the warmth of the evening and enjoy the first night of our new relationship."