Rule of Thumb Ch. 19

Story Info
Loren’s induction into slavery.
843 words
4.39
17k
3

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

Epilog

Shelly rocked back onto her heels, resting her butt cheeks on the floor, her legs bent. She yelped, almost in unison with Loren, when their nipple chains went taught, pulling their breasts away from their chests.

"Little cunteater!" Loren glared at her, unable to move. "Be more careful." But she was just as happy having the pain as having Shelly's face buried in her pussy.

I sat watching the game, the two of them next to me, looking over at them once in a while. Jamison and Christine had just left, helping us better understand the power dynamic among the three of us. It was going to be confusing, that was certain, but Jamison assured me it was doable.

Shelly's piercings had been healing for a few weeks, but her nipples were still more tender now than Loren's had been by this time. We moved into the scene a little more slowly than we would in the future – no sense in injuring her and dragging it out longer.

Loren was the happiest I'd ever seen her, her arms restrained behind her, her legs held wide open. Shelly was free to move, wherever the leashes between their nipples would let her; which wasn't far. She had a dildo buried into her, but it would only rub her g-spot when she sat back on it, and the leashes were just a little short to let her do that. She was moaning and apologizing to Loren, but she still needed to find a way to cum. It was her assignment and she wouldn't be allowed to go home until she did. And she couldn't fake it. Not with us. We knew what it looked like when she had an orgasm. She'd only had them with us.

During a commercial I got up and stood between them, my cock pushing into Shelly's face, my ass facing Loren. Bending down, I backed my cheeks up to her face and invited Shelly to swallow me. It was something Loren had begged me not to do, so naturally that meant she needed to eat my ass. She had cleaned it earlier; it was part of her duties and let her know what was on the menu for the evening.

I particularly enjoyed the double discomfort this position afforded Loren: not only was she forced to ream me, her tongue pushing past my ring, but she could hear and feel Shelly working on my cock. It made her angry to share me with her, or maybe the other way around. I hadn't quite broken that code yet. All I know is she thanked me afterwards, every time. I rested my forearms on Shelly's shoulders for support and pushed back against Loren's face, forcing Shelly to lean in further.

Looking back on it, Gordy was right: we were very lucky to get out of there as uninjured as we did. All did not turn out as we had hoped – Anna was indeed brought up on charges, and the bright young D.A. did make her life miserable for several months – but she couldn't make the most egregious charges stick. Eventually Anna paid some restitution, but sadly no jail time. Gordy had done an excellent job of keeping us both (him and me) out of it. As far as I know, Anna didn't suspect I had anything to do with it, although, in retrospect, putting the parasite on her system was probably a boneheaded thing to do. He did suggest at one point though that the steady stream of data going to Jamison's drop was useful.

I wasn't ready to cum yet and disengaged, leaving the two of them breathing heavy. "Clean her off," I said to Shelly and watched as she leaned in to lick whatever residue from my ass was on Loren's face, lips and tongue. They loved each other; that was obvious. As much as Loren and I loved each other. As much as I enjoyed Shelly, and I truly did, my feelings for here weren't nearly as strong as for Loren.

Jamison and Christine were guiding us through some of the more tricky parts of our relationship – every Thursday. It was like a college course, only not like any class I'd ever taken. They were good. They understood exactly what we needed – all three of us – and were able to demonstrate it, not just tell it.

In the dead of winter, months after we found each other, I stop and wonder how it actually happened. How, in the span of six weeks, I had gone from a widower to a dom. How my next door neighbor had become the person she needed to be after so many years of misery. The images and memories of that July come up less frequently now, maybe only three times a day instead of every hour, but then I remember it wasn't in the past. It's happening now.

"Cunt!" I look at Loren sternly, seeing her face melt into panic and desire. "What have you done now?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers