Rule of Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women were stacked with muscles. If he could guess, they looked to be right out of a picture depicting ancient Amazonian women of legend. One of the women had a pole with a noose on it. Another had a cattle prod and the last had a weighted net. The one with the cattle prod lunged forward suddenly.

"And Diana has struck the first blow," the announcer exclaimed excitedly. Jared could see the man wincing in pain as he struggled to get away.

He managed to run past the one named Dana only to be netted. While the man struggled valiantly in the next the narrator announced that Janice was moving into the capture. Janice happened to be a red-head and he watched as she tossed the noose away. From somewhere on her naked body, she produced a needle out of a case. In a flash that needle was into the man and he wasn't moving anymore.

"And he is down for the count. Luckily the male was injected with a concoction of drugs one of which is a libido maximizer. In a few hours, these women will be treating us to a show as he ravages them."

Sighing heavily, he packed up the pack once more and got fully dressed. The woman was still masturbating heavily. While he looked at her, her eyes shot open suddenly.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

He didn't respond, just turned away and went back into the forest again. The last thing he heard form the girl was a curse and giggle abut how horny she was. Whatever the plants did to a person it was obvious that she wasn't getting up anytime soon. He did feel guilty leaving her though. Not because he felt bad leaving her in that state, but because he worried that she wouldn't be found at the end. With a shrug, he squashed the feeling and kept moving on.

Hours passed and Jared heard nothing. He was alone now in the world and for the first time in his life, he felt at ease. Well, as much as he could without the constant throbbing of his cock. It had taken a bit, but now he was back to having it almost consume his every thought.

Eventually he walked so far that he actually walked out of the forest. When he did, he saw that sun was beginning to set. He sighed in relief. Almost a whole day over. Once he made it through the night, a most assured thing being that the Arena shut down at night for safety concerns for the women.

He went back into the forest a few feet and sat by a tree. There, he pulled out the tablet and drank some water. On the tablet, he learned that there were only seven men left still. There was of course play backs and a bunch of other options. His knowledge told him that there would be a continual cycle of each captured man. A shudder of disgust went through him and he threw the tablet away out of the forest. With a throbbing cock, he leaned back to get some sleep.

"This is stupid," a voice said awakening Jared with a start. He awoke in total backness.

"Assholes always toss these things around and break them."

As his head cleared form sleep, he realized the woman was talking about the tablet he had thrown away earlier. Moving slowly, he came to the edge of the forest and found himself looking at a small woman standing in the headlights of some vehicle. She was facing away form him, but on the back of her blue jumpsuit was a yellow half-crescent moon with an arrow going through it. He didn't recognize the symbol, but he did see a means to escape. Small woman out like she was in. vehicle. Easy pickings he surmised. She bent over to pick something up, and that is when he struck.

The girl let out a scream as he picked her up and dragged her back into the trees. She struggled, beating small fists on his sides.

"Stop struggling," he said, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Okay," she replied in a meek voice.

Jared was taken aback by that as she just suddenly went limp in his arms. He tried to make it back to his tree, but gave up quickly in the dark. Instead, he found a tree that was in line of the headlights. He let her down and she fell to her butt at a random tree that he had picked out. He supposed he could just tie her to the tree, but to use the vehicle to escape, he would need her help. He couldn't drive.

"What do you want?" She asked he voice still tiny.

"Your help in escaping," he said calmly By now, the plants were beginning to work their magic again on him and he knew they would be on the girl too.

"We should leave the forest," she said with concern in her voice.

"Why are you out here with a vehicle?"

"Oh that?" She said. Her breathing was becoming rather ragged. A look of worry came across her face. Looking down at her, he studied her.

Whoever she was, she had jet black hair. Her eyes were red, no doubt an augment of some sort. She had an alabaster complexion. She was small though, bordering on him even questions if she was a full grown-woman.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm twenty-six," she replied. Only a year older than him, he liked that.

"So what are you doing out here?"

"I am supposed to retrieve the tablets. When they are broken, cease working or the battery dies, they put out a signal and I have to get them."

"Alone?"

"Yeah, but I have a truck. I'm only allowed to come out to retrieve them at night. They don't want to risk putting a low-class worker like me on the tele."

"Is there a way to escape this place?"

"Not without help," she said. "The Arena is located on an island."

She was biting her lower lip and moving impatiently.

"Man I was looking for the driver to either swim out or escape into the mountains."

"Bad idea," she laughed. "At night that's where the contestants stay in an effort to capture men."

Jared swore to himself in frustration.

"What's you name?"

"Liz."

"Like the music?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing," he said. "I'm Jared by the way."

"So what do you want with me Jared?"

"Tell me where everyone is?"

"Like I said before, probably at the river patrolling it."

"Good," he said. "So you want to help me with a major problem?"

"Like?" She said.

Jared undid his pants and dropped them to his feet.

Liz gasped.

"That's huge," she said.

He grinned. To her eyes it must have been.

"What are you wanting me to do with it?"

"You're a woman," Jared said his mind completely blown that she would ask such a thing.

"I've never seen one n person before let alone been alone with a man."

Jared had heard of women like her before. They were so poor that they couldn't afford to use a pleasure home. Instead, they took a supplement that worked as long as they never had sex. Though, they were still plagued by the depravity and sexual lusts of any other women.

"How do you afford the supplement?" He asked.

Her eyes shot up in surprise.

"I'm surprised you know about that," she said. "But to answer your question, I work for an organization that works to be free of men."

Her answer only ignited his lust. Here was a woman who had no experience lacked any aggression and was for all intents and purposes, his type physically.

"So will you help me with this then?"

She reached behind herself and he took a step back in fear. Out from behind her, she produced a canteen.

"Wash it off and I'll see what I can do to help."

He accepted the canteen and did as she bid.

"I am sorry about this, I just need some relief and I'll leave you to find some freedom."

"I can help," she offered.

"For a fee right?"

"No, but the only free here is what I am abut to do for you."

Jared watched Liz shuffle over in front of him before getting on his knees. She tentatively reached out and grasped his throbbing member. She began to stroke it a bit.

"You know what you're doing?"

"I may have never seen a cock in person, but I have watched plenty of videos."

She continued on but after a few minutes it became apparent to both of them that her hands wouldn't be enough. Even with the lubrication provided by his dripping precum, all it did was make him more anxious.

"I'm gonna use my mouth."

It was comical to Jared when she tried to suck the whole thing down her throat. Her gagging and coughing broke his amusement.

"Stop Liz, there is something else we could do."

"I don't want you to resort to that," Liz said to him looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Why haven't you demanded it of me?" He asked.

"Men should be free to offer what they have," Liz replied.

It was an answer that provided Jared with a bargaining chip.

"If you help me escape, I'll let you have it," he said.

"No one has offered me it before," she said. "There would be no going back for me."

"Back to what?"

"Back to what I am now. There is no way I can afford a pleasure house. Once you've given it to me, I'll need it jut to survive. Right now what few extra money I make goes to my pills and I have to masturbate almost nonstop. No joke, the shifter in my truck is probably permanently stained with my cum." She said. "If you ant relief, you have to swear that no matter what happens, you'll take me with you."

Jared wanted to refuse, but he needed her help. Honestly, if he was smart, they both could jump in the truck and drive through the Gate. He was sure that the promoters would cry foul over it though. She was his best chance, and he did like her. But there was one more question to ask.

"What if I refuse?"

"I could scream really loud and make your life hard," she said in a huff.

"I won't be a slave again," he said with warning in his voice.

"No slavery. You and me as equals as long as you keep that cock coming. You know its impossible for a woman to stay sane without it."

Jared realized that in his bargaining he had trapped himself to her. Sure, he could now change his mind and run, but then every woman on the island would be near looking for him. He swore to himself with that revelation. Should have just grabbed her, had his way with her, and left.

"I accept you're off Liz," he said with conviction. "Now take that suit off so we both can get some much needed relief."

"Oh thank goodness," she said standing up. Without any further chiding, she took off the suit. Naked, she stepped up towards him. Jared grasped her shoulders and looked. Towards her. Her red eyes shown up at him, filled with lust.

"What should I do now?" She asked.

"Lay down on your back" he said.

The small woman obeyed his command and laid down in front of him. From above her, he could see her chest heaving in anticipation.

"Spread your legs," he said.

Glistening in the light, her sex shown itself to be bright red and swollen. In fact, it was the most feminine thing on her. She had no breasts, but big bright angry looking nipples, which he liked. A crossed his mind if she liked what she was looking at.

"What now?"

"Now," he said. "We have sex."

He got between her legs and positioned himself to enter her when a hand on his chest stopped him.

"I'm sorry I lack so much. I can't afford augments."

"Don't be sorry for perfection," Jared said.

Liz's breath caught in her throat and he saw her blush.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

It only took him a few seconded to get into her awaiting opening. She was breathing heavily, probably due to him lubing himself in her slit. Each time he moved his cock threw it, she had squirmed with a moan.

"No going back," he said.

"I'll never force you," she said.

With a push forward, he was surprised when he slid with no resistance up her creamy depths. They both moaned as he entered and her pussy resisted spreading for him, but eventually he sank down to her womb.

"God it's so big," she moaned out spreading her legs even more.

"Just wait, it gets better," he laughed.

And it did. He looked down as he slid his cock out of her and was astonished to see just how buttery her sex was. His cock glistened in the night and then plunged back in.

"Oh wow," she cried out and squeezing his sides with her thighs. It felt like his cock was melting in her and for the first time in his life, Jared could say that the sex was wholesome and fulfilling. The only reason he said thought this way is because her couldn't get his cock deep enough into her.

His thrusts were hard. Harder than anything he had ever offered before to any other woman. And Liz seemed to him, to be emulating that same feeling. Then he was convinced when her legs fell away and she started meeting his thrusts.

"Oh fuck, this is so different," she cried out. Tears were falling from her eyes, but he didn't say a word as he kept thrusting. "More, give me more."

Hand gripped his butt.

"Harder, please harder."

Jared thrust as hard as he could, the slapping of their bodies sounding like thunder in the night. Eventually he could hold out no longer, but Liz had given in minutes ago to her own release. Now she was just an incoherent mess underneath him. When he exploded into her, he was astonished when she suddenly lurched.

"Yes," she hissed milking his cock with the squeezing of her cunt. Milk away she did, keeping both of their orgasms stretching for what seemed like an eternity. As he deflected, her pussy made an angry pop as his cock slid out of her. Falling back, he watched as his viscous cum slowly drained out of her.

"That was amazing," she breathed haughtily.

"Yeah it was," Jared said in amazement. He was aware now of how sweaty he was. Her body glistened to from sweat and the view was pleasant. A feeling of contentment washed over him and for a second, eh forgot his fear of being bound yet again to another woman.

Liz again bewildered him when she reached down to her pussy and began scooping the escaping cum out of her snatch. Mesmerized, he watched as she licked her finger clean and went back to scoop out for from her pussy.

"This is so good," she moaned. Jared moaned thinking the sight was deliciously sensual. Licking his lips he realized how parched he was and looked to see that her suit had another canteen attached to it. Opening it up, he drank as much as he could while still watching Liz. Eventually she stopped and her red eyes focused on him.

"Did you drink all of that?"

He shook the canteen to show her that he had saved her some. She sat up and he passed her the bottle. Watching as she drank it down greedily, he debated on his next question.

"What now Liz?" He asked.

"Now I get you out of here," she replied break off form the canteen with a gasp of air.

"How?"

"I know some people," she said standing up. "Man masturbating always give me energy but this is something else."

She dressed quickly.

"Do you have anything for me to wear?" He asked. Not that he didn't want to put the jeans back on, but he didn't have a shirt.

"Yeah, back in the truck actually."

"For men?"

"Yeah, so the people I know actually pay me to help find men in this game for them to release."

"Well, hopefully it won't fit too badly. I don't want to look ridiculous in front of your friends."

"They aren't my friends and either way they won't care."

"What about us then?"

"What do you mean?"

"If they will set me free, what will happen?"

"Your free to choose."

"Hey Liz," Jared said suddenly. "How much are you augmented?"

"Of course. I have the usual ones dictated by lat. The port, and the one that increase my libido. I also have the one for my eyes."

"Why red?"

"Oh, they are military grade. They swap in visions. Right now I have them set for heat. It's how I see the tablets."

The two of them walked over to the truck. There she gave him a shirt and some flip flops. He felt dumb, but the clothes worked. The shirt was even close to fitting, but loosely.

"So your eyes must have bene a gift by your secondary employers?"

"Yes, and so was the truck. I used to have to trek this job."

They got into the vehicle.

"Why trek?"

"I was also required to pick up anything the could be possibly used as a weapon. I still kind of do, but the truck helps because I pick up anything I can scavenge."

"Why?"

The truck roared to life and lurched forwards.

"I'm poor Jared. Even if I wasn't saving up to buy better clothes to get a better job, I have to have something that provides me with extra."

"That makes sense." He said. "Lot of rocks."

"Yeah sorry. Even though it is a truck, it still feels them."

"It's okay."

"For now, but the part of the island we have to go to, is much worse."

Form then on, the conversation was sparse which Jared liked for now. It gave him time to reflect on what had transpired that day.

"You know, I could have made it," he said.

"The extra day?"

"Yeah," he said. "All I want is freedom."

"Freedom from what?" Liz asked.

"Of the control of women. To be my own and to be autonomous. To be free to choose a partner like in the old movies."

The truck suddenly rocked heavily to the side.

"Sorry about that, the terrain is going to be bad until we hit the marsh area."

"It's okay," he replied. "Do you live on the island?"

Jared tried to look where they were going, but she no longer had the headlights on.

"No one lives on the island," she said. "Too much risk associated with that."

"So where do you live?"

"I have a small one room apartment at the docks part of town."

That would be a major change for Jared. His previous matriarch had a three story mansion complete with servants and the like. Women were abundant, but he was the prize kept almost exclusively alone. It gave him plenty of time with books which helped when he was brought out in circles for entertain. That was mostly his exposure to other people except of course form the constant needs of his mistress. Isolation and sex all for her. Never for him in the grand scheme of things. As long as she had the itch go away for a bit.

"That is small," he remarked.

"I know."

The vehicle rocked again violently.

"How big is this place?"

"Not very," she said. "I can drive form one side of this island to the other in about an hour and a half."

"SO it has a marsh and your employers work in like what, a cabin?"

"No, they reside in an underground complex hidden on the island, but the access to it is a pipe."

He laughed at the absurdity.

"Hey, laugh if you like. They are trying to help. It's a slow process but every few weeks they take someone."

"Won't they look for me?"

"Always, but they give up."

Jared allowed the silence to return. Fatigue slowly crept into his body. His next struggle began and he must have lost because when the vehicle suddenly stopped he was scared awake.

"We're here," Liz said.

"If you've done this before," Jared said with a yawn. "Why haven't you taken advantage of men before?"

"I'm not allowed to."

And that was it. She was out of the vehicle before he could ask any other question. Getting out, he swore as he landed in mud, the cold dirt covered his feet and squished between his toes. That may have been a distraction, but as he closed the truck door, he noticed his cock was back to being rock hard like a diamond.

"Crap," he said.

"What's wrong?"

"The mud," he said, but it was really him being annoyed with being horny again. "But where are you?"

"Over in front of the truck," she said with a laugh. "Sorry, I forget. Not often I have company."

He walked to the front of the truck and almost jumped when something brushed his hand.

"Relax, just gonna lead you on."

And so they walked for a minute or so before stopping.

"What's up?" Jared said. Liz shushed him and he heard a click.

"Who is it?" A chipper sounding voice said on an unseen comm device.

"This is Liz, rank recruiter."

Jared feeling apprehensive huddled close to her body. Her warmth was nice and he felt he stiffen at his closeness. No doubt she could feel his hot rod against her.

"Hey Liz, what you doing out here this late?"