Rule of Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a recruit."

"Really?"

There was a sudden loud click.

"Why didn't ya say so sooner? Head on in."

Liz turned around suddenly.

"Hey, you got to be careful with that thing. All I can think about now is it."

"Sorry," Jared said. "You want to take care of it?"

A desperate moan sounded from her.

"No, we need to go in."

She stepped away and suddenly Jared was blinded by light. Something pulled him and he allowed himself to be guided as he blinked away painful tears. He was wiping them away when a professional sounding woman said something.

"Liz, good to see you."

"Hey Denise, I brought a recruit."

"I can see, what a specimen."

When Jared's eyes cleared he found himself looking at a tall blond woman. She was cry as hell, with wide birthing hip and huge breasts. All of it was barely contained in a red shirt, black skirt and a white lab coat. She had matching red-rimmed glasses that flared out at the edges and purple eyes.

"Why hello there," Denise said extending her hand in greeting to Jared. "I'm Denise."

"Jared," he said taking the hand. Her grip was firm, but pleasant.

"My you are strong aren't you?"

He smiled feeling conscious now of what she was saying. It seemed like she was taking stock of him like he was some sort of cattle. Fear went through him as he realized Liz may have lied to him. He was about to say something when two other women walked up and began talking earnestly with Liz. The trio walked off leaving him Alone with Denise in the hallway.

"Where are they going?" He asked.

"No where important right now, just catching up. Come with me, I'm sure your famished."

Denise led the way never once breaking her stride. She asked him many questions about himself, which he did answer. As they went, he got the impression Denise hd no sexual interest in him, which was a surprise.

There were plenty of opportunities she could have pulled him into dark rooms. He saw plenty walking down concrete hallways.

"So what do you want with me?" he asked interrupting her current point and question session.

"I, or rather my organization, is devoted to trying to foster a world where women and men are equals when it comes to matter of both love and physical interactions. It disgusting how men have become second-class citizens in this world and we aim to change that."

"And me?" He asked a little annoyed she never answered his question. They continued walking down the concert hallways.

"You will be afforded the chance to choose your path," she said. "I'm afraid as much as our goal is to create this new world, we do have to follow the rules of this one to an extent. Our hope is to match you to a woman of your liking who will emulate the views."

"Not possible," he said in disbelief.

"But it is," she said. "Take for example right now. Normally interacting with me as a woman you would have been provided two choices. One, you would be pumped full of chemical to increase your libido to unsustainable amounts to where you would practically be an uncontrollable sexual beast. I would present myself and you would fuck me."

"And the second?"

"The second I would tell you to strip and fuck you," she said. "The law supports either way, but look at us now, walking and talking. No sexual tension in the air right now other than the fact that you are in the throes of option one."

Jared saw that she had a point.

"So what if I offered?"

"I would hike my skirt up and let you fuck the daylights out of me of course," she said laughing. "But the point is that you haven't offered isn't it?"

It was. Nothing taken. If this had been him out on the street, he would have been free game. The riots that would have started over a free male. Probably make the headline news.

"So what now?" He asked.

"We have to figure that out," she said.

"Could just get me a Freedom Card," he offered up as a hopeful possibility. It crushed him when she laughed.

"That thing doesn't exist dear," she said. "That thing was just promised to the viewers to spin up the show and boost ratings."

"But the winner," he countered.

"Is currently burying his face in the owners snatch no doubt or never seen the light of day again."

Jared had always suspected that, but it hurt him in a confounding way. There as never really any hope of escaping.

"A male that is free, that would be the day hell froze of there Jared," she said stopping for the first time since they began their trek. She turned towards him. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the promise of that thing would be told to the men."

"My previous um owner used to watch the Arena all the time and tease me about it."

"Who was she?"

"Cierana Holester."

The reaction from Denise was what he would have expected.

"You spurned that woman?"

"Yeah," he said with a smile.

"You are dumb," she said with emphasis on the last word.

"Probably, but then again, I escaped and she has replaced me."

Jared knew that she had. With her needs for sure. There wasn't even a second though given to it probably. He wondered though if she had watched the Rena out of spite or skipped it.

"Mind if I pry and ask what happened?"

"Not at all, but the price is food."

"Oh dear, I am sorry. Let's go it's right up here."

The tow of them walked quickly now. Jared surmised that the woman had to be connected if she knew about Ceirana.

"Where are we?" He asked while the walked briskly. Somehow the clicking of heels echoing through the empty halls was disheveling to him.

"Still on the island, but in an abandoned power plant that has long since sunk into the mud of the marsh."

"How does the Arena not know about it?"

"My family owned a lot of property years ago before a lot of it was seized up by the government in the restructuring fifty years ago. This place was one of them, but my mother never told them about it and so its like a secret home."

The stopped in front of a door that was just painted black.

"Here we are."

She waved a hand in front of it and there was click before it slid open. What Jared saw took his breath away. Just the aroma of cooked food was enough to make his head swim. He hadn't realized how famished he was.

"Go ahead," she said.

Rushing over, all manner of decency went out the window for him as he took handfuls of food and ate.

"No matter what, that never changes," he heard Denise say with a laugh. He swallowed his current mouthful and offered an apology. "Don't be sorry, I can only imagine."

He nodded at her and watched as he sat in a chair in front of him. There was a napkin so he cleaned up and realized there was later and silverware. While he was cleaning his hands, he happened to look at her and found himself staring at a bare pussy. His eyes traveled up and Denise was smiling at him.

"So tell me, what happened."

"Well," he began as he stood up and sat on the couch across from her. As much as he was comfy in front of the food, her offered view was not what he wanted to look at. Despite the fact that his cock was again throbbing in hard vengeance, he wanted to keep it to himself. "So the last straw for me was when she decided to bring another man into the fold. I refused to partake in her game and she freaked out. There was no love between us, which she cemented in a torture session she decided to set up."

"Doesn't sound to bad," Denise said.

"Yeah, but I refused to break and after a couple of hours, she grew bored and tossed me away like a broken toy."

"Do you regret it?"

"No," he said.

Denise smiled at him.

"Her loss, your gain."

"Until I'm shackled again."

"We have had no complaints from the men we have rescued and paired."

"How many?"

"We currently have around forty successful pairing. I'm actually one of them."

"And yet you would offer yourself to me?"

"We all have our faults," she said with another laugh. It was annoying him. "Liz also happens to be a member of course, but we chose her due to find men because of her virginity and lack of sexual drive."

Jared couldn't believe Liz had no sexual drive. Way she acted back in the forest seemed to Jared that she was primed and ready for being a total woman. Then it struck him, Denise was under the impression Liz would never sleep with a man she had rescued.

"Take this room as example," Denise said. "It represents one of my faults."

Jared's eyes wandered around the room. There were various paintings posted, statues on what looked to be on marble stands. Even the room was painted a different color.

"How so?" He asked.

"Its art," she said. "I can't get enough it. See, even if sex is the ultimate driver of the female sex now, it used to not be. Here you can see what humanity can give when sex isn't the front runner."

"So you art?"

She laughed.

"I do "art," as you say, but its much more than that. See through training and will power I have pushed myself to not require sexual intercourse with a male as often as it plagues many."

"And you have achieved what exactly?" he asked.

"Through abstaining I have achieved clarity. We we never meant to live like this, but as equals."

"Do you treat your male as an equal?"

"He isn't my male, but my partner and I do my best to. Biological needs override."

Jared could see the woman was serious in her views. Especially being that the rom was pleasant and something he could tell that she put a lot of thought and effort into. That's how it would be with Liz. His condition would to have this life that Denise had shown.

"My last um owner had little time for the arts," he said.

"I bet. From what I understand she is heavily involved in foreign affairs. Her like of time and needs probably kept her too busy."

"Or she had a lack of interest."

"That could be true but she also has money and you know with her position there isn't a need either."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have money why not indulge?"

She shifted on the couch.

"I think that its better to live the way I described and I want ou to accept."

"If I don't?"

"The door is right there, and you're free to leave." She said as a matter of fact. "If you want to stay though."

"I do," he said. "But I'd like to see Liz."

"Why?"

"I choose her."

The look of Denise's face was one of shock. Jared surmised the woman had never even thought the lowest pawn there would even be a choice.

"Are you sure, because it complicates things," she said, but there was little emotion in it.

"I am," he said. "You offered me a choice and I already like her, though I like you too."

"I am not a choice," she said before standing up. "Wait here."

Denise left the room abruptly. Jared watched the woman go amused that he had disturbed her. With nothing else to do, he turned his attention back to the food.

Everything was still warm and he ate and drank to his heart's content. It had been a long time since he had a proper meal. Once he felt full, he wanted to relax, but his throbbing cock came back with a vengeance. He wondered if he should have asked Denise if there was a way to help. He smirked thinking the woman would have offered only one thing. He frowned knowing it to be true. There was always the option of self-relief but he didn't think that was the best option. Sighing, he breathed deeply and tried to get himself under control. It gave Jared a chance to reflect to.

Liz, the woman who had assuredly saved him form a much worse fate. Shackled again once more to a woman didn't mean that he was gonna lose out like he would have with staying with Cierana or getting captured in the Arena. He was happy with his decision.

There was a click and Jared heard somebody come into the room. He thought it would be Denise and said nothing to the woman as she came to sit down. Much to his surprise, the woman sat down next to him and he looked over to see Liz.

"Hey," he said genuinely excited to see her.

"Hi," she replied. She didn't even look at him, just stared at the table of food.

"Get some," he said.

"Can't," she said.

Jared figured it was because of the intended consumer. Denise hadn't even touched the food. They sure wanted to make an impression.

"So what's happened to you?"

"Nothing. Just a normal debrief until they sent me here."

"Are you okay?"

Now she turned to look at hi Jared could see that she looked paler than she did before.

"What did you say?"

"I wanted you," he said.

He saw her eyes brighten.

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Didn't even ask to see the others," he said.

"You didn't have to, but you also didn't need to choose me."

He scooted closer to her, but she moved away.

"I know, but I promised," he said. "If what's sold here is believed, than I know how you will treat me."

"No, you don't," she said and he saw tears suddenly flow freely down her cheeks. "Right now I want to just attack you. Ripping your clothes off for a long fuck would be amazing. I am stopping myself, but I've never felt so much pain before."

Her confession took him aback.

"The impression I got form Denise is that a lot of will power helps."

Burying her face into her hands, Liz leaned back and began sobbing. Jared stayed next to her, but made no effort to console her. To him, he figured if she wanted to be touched, she wouldn't have pulled away before. Then again, he also knew that was a fear that he had dealing with Ceirana. Touching the previous mistress in any sort of way that lacked her control would be met with severe negative consequences. That mistake had only been learned once. Sighing Jared listened in guilt to Liz's sobbing. Until Denise thankfully came back.

"Well you two have done it now," Denise said announcing her presence. She took a seat once more on the couch across from Jared. He again saw her bare pussy as she sat.

"What did we do?" Jared asked anxious to keep his mind off of sex.

"Had I known from the onset that the two of you had copulated out in the wilderness there could have been some avoidance to some issues."

"How is that an issue?"

"See it had already been announced and not by me, that a male had been rescued from the Arena. Liz was not considered a possibility in the women who would have been shown to you. Those women are complaining they didn't get a fair chance and are raising quite the objection."

"So no problem then?"

Both women looked at Jared with a bewildered look on their faces. Then Denise surprised Jared by laughing.

"I like you," she said. "Not an ounce of restraint in you. Those woman are missing out to you Liz."

"Thank you ma'am," Liz said. A feeling of uneasiness washed over Jared as he heard Liz show docility.

"That being said, I have to get you two out of the facility before I have a full on riot on my hands."

"They are that upset?" Jared asked.

"Yeah, well things can be complicated."

"Or they don't practice what is being preached very well."

Eyes narrowed at him.

"Anyways, I intend to honor your wishes," Denise said. "As such, Liz you will have to take him from here directly to a registrar's office."

"Thank you," she said.

"Don't thank me yet. A vote took place and you were voted out of the organization for your indiscretion."

"Hold on now," Jared said getting ready to rise angrily up. He stopped himself though.

"Look, it wasn't my decision, but I won't leave you empty handed. By their earlier votes, you will be compensated and given a new vehicle. I'm afraid though the compensation will be barely enough to cover the registration."

Jared looked over to Liz to see if she would object. Instead she got up and hugged Denise.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're very welcome Liz. I am sorry that you were voted out, but you leave richer today and unshackled if you and Jared continue to work together as a team. Remember your vows and it will serve you."

Liz gave her assurances before Denise informed them they really had to be leaving. Jared held back as Denise and Liz walked out. He followed the two of them in an effort to keep his suffering cock concealed. A small uncomfortable walk and the three of them eventually made it to a big red door.

"Here is the exit," Denise said suddenly stopping. "I am really sorry to both of you. Take this."

Denise handed an envelope over to Liz.

"It is a lot, but as I said before, it will probably only be enough to pay for the registration. Do not dally with that. Get it done."

Liz nodded.

"Here are the keys to a car. Your truck will be driven and dropped off at your designated spot at work."

"I can keep my job?"

"We don't control that just like we can't force you not to reveal us," Denise said. The fear was evident on her face. "I know this is messed up, but they are good people."

"I won't reveal you guys," Liz said. The two women hugged for a seconds before Denise opened the door for Liz to go out. Jared moved to follow but was stopped.

"Please take care of her," Denise said.

"I plan on it," he replied.

Denise stand into his eyes for a second before turning away. With a shrug he went out the door too.

The night had grown colder since before the entered the facility. Lack of ability to tell time kept him in the dark as to when it was. He didn't say anything as he walked around the vehicle and got in. Liz of course was already inside. White knuckles gripped the steering wheel.

"You okay?" Jared ask.

Liz said nothing as the vehicle began to move. A look of determination on her face warned Jared not to press his questions. For Jared, he took in his surrounding as his only form of entertainment.

At first, trees lined the road, but then they crossed a bridge into drastic change. Nature had been tamed. Tamed by giant featureless concert buildings. It was a complete jungle of shaped rock, devoid of color.

"Where are we?" he asked after a few minuted.

"Matriarcha," she said.

Matriarcha. One of the biggest capital cities that the Women ruled. The second biggest actually in the FDD or rather the Female Domination Dominion and not as populated as it could be. With city percent of the world supposedly under the control of the FDD it had may places open to voluntary new comers to society. On a world scale it sounded absurd, but it happened. Propaganda put out often promised those still resisting the onslaught of feminine rule a better life all around. Many countries had fallen to that.

One of the things Jared had in his life with Ceirana was time. Access to books happened to be the other. By his estimates, a hundred years ago about thirty percent of the world's land mass had been submerged under rising tides. That had been the catalyst that allowed the FDD to push forwards in its world conquering.

The many continents that had once existed were now many islands. That had allowed the FDD to imply of a form of island hopping through various invasionary tactics using sex. Within a few years, the FDD had conquered about half of the land mass available. There it had stayed until present day where it used diplomacy as its main invasion policy.

He knew that too by just watching the news on late nights. With their tactics, man would fall to woman, enjoying the lust of flesh and nutting their control away orgasm after orgasm. At least, that is what he thought for a long time.

Treaties had been signed and that stopped the onslaught of naked honey women in the world for now. Mostly because the FDD lacked a major military force. Sure there were plenty of women who liked "conquering," men of the battlefield, but in bloody war women failed.

There were a few countries who had invaded the FDD. The FDD didn't employ much of a military, but they had millions of unpaired single women. After the last country had fallen to the FDD treaties had been signed. Everything in the "Free Countries" searched everything and often banned travel. Doors though to the FDD also stayed open.