Rule of Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have attacked you. The drive is way more now. You ruined me."

The accusation stung but it was true.

"What now?" he asked, deciding to let her be angry at him.

"Now we try to figure out what to do."

"Your place?"

"Probably but I'm hungry."

"Well, we have money," he said.

"Yes, we do."

After all of it, he was elated as they walked down the hall that she thought of it as theirs. Not that he would press for it, but still, she considered him. They walked together out into the light and got back into the car that had been given to her from the organization. The car started up and they drove.

"So what about us?" he asked.

"Well, you are mine now it seems and neither of us like that."

"I do," he said after a moment of silence.

"Why?" Wasn't your thing that you hated being owned by a woman?"

"No," he said. "My thing is that I hated being owned by a woman who didn't see me as a partner beyond the act of sex."

"But I am those women," she replied. He noticed tears streaming down her face. "Don't you see, it's all I think about now since yesterday. I want sex, nonstop now. My body doesn't even care if you don't it just craves it now. You did this to me."

"I did, and I don't mind because even though your body still craves sex like a crazed slut, you are concerned about what I want. You aren't demanding it of me."

"But I want to," she said.

"And you aren't. That's why you're different and the best woman in the world."

They were silent once more while driving. The paleness was coming back in her skin and he realized that without some sort of augment for himself to get it up more often, she would never get enough to function.

"My last owner never asked. She would show up and just demand any pleasure. I would be forced to do whatever she wanted. I am trained well you know, but there was one flaw. She liked having me struggle. I can't have sex nonstop because she wanted me to be weak in her presence."

"She sounds bad," Liz said.

"Liz, I'm trying to tell you I want you to own me in a way that we are equal. I know you are a slave to your body, but we can make me a slave to mine too."

"You want to augment?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"So that I can take care of you for helping me."

"You really want to stay?"

"I do," he said looking out past the windshield and to the streets.