Rules

Story Info
You can break the rules, but they usually have a reason.
2.5k words
4.44
29.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,377 Followers

I slept in. So sue me. I had the day off so I was entitled. I had exactly nothing planned for the day and that was what I was going to do.

Oh, yeah, I suppose you're wondering who I am. My name is, believe it or not, Glowing Beam of Amber Moonlight. I go by the name of Amber, for reasons that should be self-evident. There should be a law against parents getting naming rights when they choose names like that. I've found Amber to be a much more respectable name.

I'm twenty, well, nearly, anyway. I'm quite smart, in my own opinion, and that is the one that counts, after all. I'm currently sharing a house with three other girls. It's not that we have a women only policy when renting a share of the house. Things just seem to work out that way.

The other three were all at work today. I'd been owed some time off and the boss let me have a three day weekend, and today was my day to relax. I hopped out of bed, dropped my pyjamas on the floor, and walked naked down to the bathroom for a shower.

I actually like walking around naked in the house, but officially it's against house rules. I think that's because the other women would feel uncomfortable if they're with a boyfriend and I came strolling through starkers. They can probably see their boyfriends comparing my figure with theirs, with theirs losing in the comparison. I pointed out that the boys would still compare even if I was dressed, but got voted down.

Today, with no-one home, it was a case of to hell with the rules.

After my shower I headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. Still starkers. I had no intention of getting clothes on until the others were due home. I had my smartphone with me, blasting music. No headphones. That's another rule I don't agree with. I abide by it when the others are around because we have different tastes in music, but by myself, I like my music loud.

Feeling hungry I was concentrating on my breakfast and I'd completely forgotten what Karen had told me the night before. I danced my way into the kitchen, fingers snapping the beat, bouncing around as I went, and when I'm bouncing naked I have a lot of bounce, I assure you.

As a matter of fact my breasts continued to bounce while I stood stock still in the middle of the kitchen staring at a couple of men who were staring right back at me. The difference being I would have had a look of shock on my face while they had looks of sexual appreciation.

One of the guys I recognised, he was the owner. The other I didn't, but he was a workman of some kind. On the floor next to them was the old stove, with a brand new stove already in place. That's when I remembered what Karen had told me. The owner was replacing the crappy old stove today and I wasn't to get in the way. If I hadn't been playing my music so loudly I'd probably have heard them working.

"Amber," said the owner, nodding to me. "Karen let us in before she went to work. She said that you knew we were coming."

"Ah, yes, I did," I admitted. "Ah, excuse me. I think I forgot something."

Like, clothes. Time to beat a retreat.

"Don't be in such a hurry," said the owner. "If you knew we were coming then I'd guess this little display is for our benefit, and we really would like to show you how much we appreciate it."

No thanks. I was out of there. I started to turn but found that the workman had sort of drifted between me and the door.

"Ah, Boss, who goes first?"

First? Oh my god. They were both going to jump her. How did she get out of this?

"Well, I'm not going to be selfish and claim first go by right. Why don't we just give her a sample and let her choose?"

Sample? What the fuck did he mean by a sample? I found out fast enough. While I'd been eyeing the second man and wondering if I could dodge past him the owner had snuck up on me. The first I knew of how close he was, was when he grabbed my arm and turned me to face the kitchen table. One hand holding my arm and the other in the middle of my back, the owner forced me to bend forward over the table.

He held me there quite easily, and I could hear him unzipping. I was swearing and I tried to kick him. Boy, was that a mistake. I hurt my toes and then a big hand came spanking down on my bottom.

"Don't kick," the owner told me, speaking quietly but firmly. You can afford to be quiet and firm when you've got a hand that doesn't mind bouncing of a poor girl's bare bottom.

"Now stop worrying. All I'm going to do is slide my cock into you so you know what it feels like. Then I'll take it right back out."

Oh yes. As if I hadn't heard that one before. I didn't believe it the first time a boy tried it on me and I didn't believe it now. OK. So maybe, just maybe, I fell for that trick the first time. I've never fallen for it since then.

There wasn't much I could do about it. I was firmly pinned against the table and when I felt the owner pressing his erection against me all I could do was swear at him. It turned out I couldn't do that, either, because he spanked me again, telling me not to swear as it's not nice. And spanking and a little rape is? I didn't ask that out loud. It might have got me another spank.

The owner just pressed slowly into me, taking his time and letting me get used to him. I guess you could say he was being considerate, in his own weird way. That didn't stop him from pressing all the way in, filling me really deep. When I felt his groin rubbing against my mound I was almost ready to start trembling. This was where he'd start really riding me.

I felt him pulling slowly back, and I was waiting for that pause and headlong rush back into me. Instead of which, he popped right out.

I'll be damned, I thought. He actually meant it. In and out and that's all. It was hugely irritating, but I was getting off lightly.

Next thing I know the workman is spinning me around so my back is to the table. He's pressing against my breasts, forcing me to lean backwards.

"Nah," he was saying. "Women like to be able to see it coming. You just watch."

I instinctively looked down and the workman's cock is sticking right out there, menacing me. I flung a desperate look at the owner and he caught it and answered me.

"Just relax and don't worry. Same as me, in and out."

I didn't know what the fuck they thought they were playing at but I guessed holding still while he gave me a single poke wouldn't kill me. It might kill him if I could get my hands around his throat, but that was another matter.

The workman had absolutely none of the finesse that the owner had showed. He just lined up and banged it in. It could have been quite nasty if the owner hadn't prepared the way, so to speak. He also withdrew the same way. He pulled out so fast I almost expected to hear a pop, like you hear when a cork is pulled out of a bottle real fast.

Then he stood there, arms akimbo, dick waving, looking smug.

"And I didn't have to smack her around to get her to let me stick it in," he pointed out, smirking at the owner.

"So which of us was better?" he demanded

It was odd but, although the workman was at least as big as the owner, he seemed to come across as a much smaller man. Hell, I could see both their cocks, as they hadn't bothered to put them away, and there was nothing to choose between those items, size-wise, but the owner still seemed the larger man. Maybe it was the personality. I've always favoured men with dominant personalities. The workman sort of reminded me of a yapping terrier compared to the more dignified Doberman aspect of the owner.

How to answer the question? I was supposed to rate their sexual prowess on the strength of a single poke? They had to be kidding. All could do was shrug, looking at the owner, feeling helpless, and trying to ignore the little workman.

"Well," drawled the owner. "It seems that she's deferring to me. I guess that answers the question. OK, Amber, bend over the table again."

"What?"

"Bend over the table. Are you deaf, perhaps? It's time for me to show my appreciation of you beauty."

"I thought you just did that. I'm not bending over the table."

The hell was I going to quietly submit while he fucked me. If he wanted to he was going to have a fight on his hand, and so I told him. The owner grabbed a chair from the table and sat on it.

"Slow learner," he commented to the workman and, reaching out, he snagged my arm and yanked me across his lap.

His hand came down firmly on my bottom, along with some instructions.

"You will bend over the table." Spank.

"You will not kick or struggle." Spank.

"You will cooperate with me when I pleasure you." Spank.

"You will keep a civil tongue." Spank.

You know, I found myself agreeing to all his little directions. No worries. I can do that, sir. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Please stop spanking, sir. My bottom hurts.

Isn't it wonderful what you'll do with the right incentive? As soon as the owner stopped spanking I was bending over the table, only too willing to show my dedication to his commands, my bottom glowing brightly, showing the reason for my acquiescence.

This time the owner took me with more authority than the first single thrust. Apparently he had decided that I was ready to take him properly now and he came barrelling in, hot and hard.

I just considered it totally unfair that the owner was taking me in the way I liked to taken. I can't stand a namby-pamby lover who practically sneaks up on you, apologising all the while. If a man is going to fuck you then he should get down to business and fuck you properly, and that's precisely what the owner was doing.

He drove firmly into me, and I gave a little gasp and pushed to meet him. From then on it was all go, go, go. He drove into me repeatedly and relentlessly, demanding, and getting, a response. He fucked me most energetically and I did the same to him.

My breasts were squeezed and roughly massaged and my pussy was pounded as though he was trying to tenderize some steak. For my part I was pushing hard back to meet him, hearing his balls slap against my pussy at the end of each thrust. (OK. I know it was a case of his groin hitting mine, but I could hope I was about to crush his balls, couldn't I?)

I have to admit, for all that I was being forced to yield, and not forgetting I had a smarting red bottom, I was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing to me. And what I was doing to him. If you're in the grip of a masterful man, it's great of you enjoy being mastered. Even my smarting bottom was a source of pleasure, thought I'd never admit it.

He fucked me good and proper, his cock going about its business in a practiced manner, raising my lust and excitement with every thrust. All too soon, it seemed to me, the owner entered his end run. I could feel his stokes speeding up, hitting harder. He was taking shorter strokes to build up his speed, and I was hovering on the brink.

Then he was splashing about inside me and I just gave a shriek and tumbled into the abyss, all my cares being washed away while I died and floated away.

When I gather myself together I found I'd dropped down out of heaven and was looking at a little piece of hell. The yapping terrier of a workman was apparently going to take his turn, and I wasn't standing for that. One man is one thing. Two men is a case of one too many.

I backed away, he grabbed my arm, and I punched him right on the nose. It was a beautiful punch. His nose squished and started to bleed and he was wild. I was genuinely scared for a moment, as it looked as though he was going to punch me back. Geez, I was relieved when the owner stopped him.

"No violence," he snapped.

"What the hell?" argued the workman. "You hit her. Why not me?"

"If you think you can put her across your knee and spank her, go for it," the owner said, but I could tell from his voice that he didn't think it likely.

The mongrel was staring at me, and I just knew he was going to rush me and try to wrestle me into submission. He could probably do it, too. I'm not that strong, but I was damned sure I'd get to punch his nose a second time.

That was the situation when I heard the front door bang, and Karen was calling out.

"I'm home. You there, Amber? Did the new stove come?"

You see the advantages of sleeping in. It had gone twelve o'clock and Karen had nipped home for lunch. The two men had paused and turned to look towards the front door. I promptly departed, stage left, as they say, running to the bathroom. I wanted another shower and by the time I got out Karen would have routed the owner and the workman. All very nicely, of course, but they'd be gone.

I contemplated the day's events while relaxing in the shower. OK, so I'd missed breakfast, but I'd get some lunch shortly. I'd had to take a single poke from that stupid workman, but I got to punch him on the nose, and I think that put me ahead, because he was walking out with a bleeding nose and blue balls.

I'd also been thoroughly fucked by the owner, but I gave as good as I got, and I'd had a very nice climax. I'd count that as a draw, because it had also been rape, as I'd only agreed under duress. The spanking on the other hand - that had been fun. I'd count that as a plus. All things considered, a good morning.

And if I was a betting girl I'd lay odds that the owner would be back around to see me, and probably quite soon. That could be interesting. Let him master me or not? Maybe another spanking will help me decide.

Ashson
Ashson
8,377 Followers