Rules Are Made To Be Broken

Story Info
A sexual awakening with aggressive stranger.
1.1k words
3.98
98.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kross
kross
25 Followers

I met Janie for the first time in the hot tub at the gym. It was late, but I’d had a hard workout and I needed the relaxation of the soothing hot water, and had almost fallen asleep before she came in. She had a towel wrapped around her and looked surprised when she saw she wasn’t alone.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I thought everyone had gone,” She said, “I’m Janie. I work in the office and lock up at night. I usually slip in here for a soak before I go home.”

“Is it that late already?” I asked, “I’m sorry, I’ll go.”

“No, stay, it won’t hurt anything. I don’t mind the company, and we’re the only two left here, so no one will know. Rules are made to be broken, they say.”

“Ok,” I said, “My name is Marie, and I really could use the extra time, my body is really tight tonight.”

“It’s settled then,” Janie said.

She removed her towel, and to my surprise, was naked underneath … very naked. She had a wonderful body, the kind I was working out daily trying to get. Small and tight, with short black hair and green eyes, she was beautiful. I tried not to stare as she stepped into the tub, but I couldn’t help noticing her tiny pink nipples when they stood up tall when her feet touched the water, and the shaved clean pussy between her legs—like I said, she was beautiful, and I was beginning to get horny just looking at this wondrous nymphet. I hadn’t been laid in a long time, but was about to get ideas about dear little Janie.

We made small talk for a bit as we got to know one another better, and let the hot steamy waters work their magic, and I eventually worked my way over next to her as we talked. The talk turned to sex, and I found out she was straight, but like me, hadn’t been laid in quite a while. I was getting very turned on by this young woman and made up my mind not to let this chance pass by without taking a shot, so I moved in close to her.

“Janie, you have such beautiful hair and skin, do you use anything special on them?”

As I said this, I reached, brushed her hair back from her face, and softly stroked her forehead and let my fingers trace down the side of her face.

“No, I don’t,” She said. She gave a nervous little laugh and pulled away just a tiny bit.

“But you must do something,” I said, “It’s so soft.”

I let my fingers continue down onto her throat, and she gave a shiver, and despite the hot water, goose bumps rose on her skin. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“What are you doing?” She asked, but didn’t move.

“You’re so beautiful and soft, I can’t help it,” I said.

“Wait,” She said, “I’m not like that … I’m straight.”

She started to rise up, but I moved tight into her and took her face into both hands, and looked into her eyes. “But I’m like that,” I said, and kissed her. It was a long deep kiss, she was so shocked she didn’t fight me at first, and when she did I held her face tight to me and kissed her deeper, forcing my tongue past her lips until she opened for me and took me in. She kissed me back and it turned into a long passionate first kiss that sent a hot flash through my thighs and deep inside my pussy.

When we broke for air, she gasped and said, “What do you think you’re doing? I’m not gay!”

“Oh, but sweetheart,” I said, “I’m gay enough for both of us.”

She tried to move away from me, but I was pressed into her, and she couldn’t move. As she wriggled to free herself, I straddled her right leg and pinned it against my pussy. Her eyes got bigger as she felt me there and then my right hand moved between her legs to her pussy and slipped a finger between her labia lips. Her eyes got big as saucers and she let out a rush of ragged breath … twice.

“Oh God, Marie, shit … oh shit!” She said, “What are you doing to me?” But she was no longer running from me, and she now had a hand in my hair holding it tight, pulling my face to hers. We kissed again—hard and deep, as I slipped two fingers deep inside her and raked the front wall of her vagina as our tongues explored each other’s mouths. She moaned and reached for my left breast and squeezed hard—very hard. I moaned with pleasure as she pinched my nipple so hard it shot pain through my insides.

I bit her lip, pulled her hair till she let go, saw her smile … smiled back at her, and lifted her by my hand in her pussy to the side of the tub. I pushed her onto her back and spread her silky thighs wide in front of me, and went in for the coup de grace! There was no time for pleasantries here, just raw sex as I placed my mouth on her pussy and swept my tongue between her labia lips as my fingers kept their grip inside her. I twirled my tongue around her clitoris as my mouth covered it and sucked it into my mouth. I reached with my left hand, took her nipple in my fingers and pinched hard until I heard her gasp with pain and pull at my hair, then pinched harder. She slapped me hard on the side of my face, and I saw silver dots in my eyes.

“Yes, … damn.” She said.

I bit her clitoris just a little bit, not hard, and she settled down. Then I twisted her nipple as I sucked her clit hard again and she started to buck under me. At the same time I stroked her with my fingers inside her, and twirled my tongue around and around her now hard clitoris as fast as I could. She came with a scream and both hands in my hair, pulling for all she was worth. It hurt like hell, but I loved it! She continued to buck and moan for a full minute as I rode her until she settled down.

I raked her stomach with my nails as I rose up from the tub and sat on the side next to her and kissed her again, softer this time. She kissed me back just as soft and very sensually.

“I guess you are like that, after all, huh?” I said.

“I guess I am,” She replied with a long contented sigh.

“Well, don’t get too comfortable … it’s my turn now,” I said.

“I don’t know what to do,” She said.

“You’ve got years to learn,” I said, “Starting right now.”

“Yes,” She said with a smile.

“Yes, what?” I asked.

“Yes, Miss Marie!”

End

kross
kross
25 Followers