Rules are Rules

Story Info
Older married man lusted after by a young woman.
6.4k words
4.49
34k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

The other day, I opened our swinger page to see that a young girl, 26, had checked out our profile. Now I'm 71 and my wife is 70. Her profile said she was single and looking for fun. She really didn't have a lot of information on her page. She had only been a member for a couple of months and it showed she lived about 38 miles north of us. Her profile picture was blank so I clicked on request a picture, just to see if she'd send me one. It also said she was looking for friendship first and that under body type it said a little extra padding.

That afternoon, I received a message from her asking for my email address, which made me wonder if it was some sort of scam. I used my other email account just in case and sent it off to her. About 10 minutes later I received her email.

The message said she was Connie, she was 26, divorced, no children and extremely attracted to older men. She was currently living close to us and wanted to get to know us better, more specifically me. The pictures she sent were all G rated though the ones in her bikini could easily fit in the PG rating. She wasn't fat, by any means, she was just a little heavy, in all the right places. Her pictures showed a very cute girl, one that shouldn't have any trouble finding a guy.

Looking at her pictures was getting me hard. The only problem was her age. Many years ago, when we first started swinging, my wife and I sat down and wrote down a set of rules we were to follow and one of those was: No one younger than our children. Unfortunately, our youngest now is 41. Now we hadn't played with any couples in years and I don't know why I still keep our swingers account open. Memories, I guess.

Still unsure if it was a scammer, my reply asked for some information about our town that only a local would know. In addition, I asked if she ever used this chat account I use to chat. I hit send.

Within a few minutes I received Connie's reply. She did have the correct answers but she didn't know about the chat site. I sent her a message on how to open a chat account I use. In a few minutes, I received a notice that she wanted to chat.

Connie: "Hello, is this Vic?"

Me: "Yes. How are you doing, Beautiful? So, tell me, why are you interested in a guy my age?"

Connie: "Honestly, it's a little embarrassing. You remind me of my father and I've had a thing for him since I was a teenager. You see, he was almost 50 when I was born, mom was 35."

Me: "Why is that embarrassing? Did you two ever do anything?"

Connie: "I wish, the most I did was masturbate a lot to fantasies of him taking me. I knew it was wrong but it would make me so wet and horny but I knew he'd never go for it."

Me: "We have learned that it is wrong for parents and children to engage in sex as it often produces abnormal children."

Connie: "Dad's first wife had passed away the year before I was born from cancer. She had ovarian cancer in high school and they did a hysterectomy on her so she couldn't have kids. Dad met her in college and fell in love with her. She didn't want to marry him because of the kid thing. He was persistent and it was her mother that convinced her to finally marry him. His construction business provided them with a good life and she was his bookkeeper. As his business became bigger, his wife needed help and they hired my mother, Gail, to help."

Me: "So why are you so interested in me?"

Connie: "For one, I'm sitting here looking at a picture of my father and you two look so much alike it's not funny. When I was 18, I had gone out with friends on New Year's Eve and we partied. I knew I had to drive home so I was careful not to drink too much. When I got home, dad wasn't home yet. About 1:15, I heard him open the front door and then stumbling down the hall and went to check on him. He was a little drunk. When he saw me, he gave me a little wave and a cute smile. I helped him to his bedroom and sat him down on his bed. I pulled off his shoes and socks as he fumbled with his shirt. Seeing how much trouble he was having, I undressed him, down to his boxers then pulled down the covers and had him lay down and covered him up."

Me: "So, what did you do next?"

Connie: "I couldn't help myself. I dropped my nightie and crawled under the covers and spooned with him, he was already asleep. I slipped my hand over his arm and caressed his hairy chest. I could feel him breathing a little heavier. I eased my hand down and slipped his cock out of his boxers and stroked his cock to attention. He lightly moaned in appreciation. I increased the speed of my strokes and wished I could see it. Actually, I was wishing I could feel it inside of me when he turned onto his back. I thought, "Yes," I could slip off my panties and mount him and give him my virgin pussy. Removing my hand from his hard shaft, I hooked my thumbs under the elastic of my panties and raised my ass off the bed when I heard him yell, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" and he pushed me out of his bed. I ran to my bedroom in tears."

Me: "That must have been a real blow to your desire for him, wasn't it?"

Connie: "Yeah. You see, Dad was pissed at women in general. After his first wife died, he was so down in the dumps that my mom decided it was her duty to cheer him up. She invited him to her place for dinner. When he showed up, she was wearing this sheer little negligée and when he asked what that was for, she said, "It's your dessert." That began a hot love affair, only she messed up her birth control pills, I think on purpose, and I was the result. Dad married her to make an honest woman out of her. Theirs wasn't a happy marriage as only a few weeks after my fifth birthday, he came home and she handed him the divorce papers. She didn't want me and gave dad custody. Dad found out she'd been cheating on him with guys that worked for him. He gave up on women and dating."

Me: "That's rough. I had a rough time of it with my first wife. She was cheating on me almost from the start of our marriage. I kept taking her back because of the kids. I was lucky with my second wife and we were friends before we were lovers. She's still my best friend. On that note, she has to approve anyone I play with before I do. I will not cheat on her. In 38 years, I've never cheated on her. Yes, I've played with others but always with her permission."

Connie: "That's so sweet. So, does she ask for your permission before she plays?"

Me: "Yes, she does. I just wish she'd ask more. She seldom plays any more. Even with me."

Connie: "I'm really glad I contacted you then. It sounds like we could help each other out."

Me: "There's one big problem. Your age. When we first got into swinging, I got advice from people that had been in the lifestyle for a number of years. They suggested that we write down a set of rules we could live with and then sign it and abide by them. One of the rules my wife insisted on was, no one younger than our kids. Unfortunately for you and I, our youngest child is 41 now."

Connie: "Do you think she might make an exception for me?"

Me: "I highly doubt it but I'll ask. We have a granddaughter older than you."

Connie: "Do you have any idea how wet I am right now thinking about making love with you? Having you suck my nipples, then you licking my pussy because it's so wet. I'd love to feel you inside me, to feel you as you cum inside of my pussy as I hold your butt tight to me."

Me: "You're such a naughty little girl. Do you know you're making me wet too? By the way, I had most of my prostate removed and I no longer ejaculate so there's no cum. On the positive side, when I'm excited, I've been known to orgasm multiple times. Not too long after the surgery I was having E.D. issues and they put in a penile implant. Now if I want to play, all I do is pump it up and go. It stays hard until I let it down."

Connie: "That's so cool. I really hope we can somehow get together."

Me: "Are you looking for a guy with big equipment? If so, that's not me. I'm only average size."

Connie: "That's perfect. I have a tipped uterus and honestly any guy with more than 6" hurts me. I've had a couple of guys that are larger but then I get so sore that I can't have sex for a week or more after them. I can't wait for us to get together. Talk to your wife and plead my case, pretty please."

Me: "I will but don't hold your breath. Bye, bye. Hugs, Kisses, Nibbles and Licks."

That night, I was trying to figure out how I would approach the subject with my wife. I used to have a mature girlfriend that my wife really liked. She would come over and spend the weekend about twice a month. Last fall she got a job offer on the coast that was quite a pay raise so she moved. Since my wife has had female problems and seldom can have sex, she has encouraged me to find a new girlfriend.

It's pretty difficult to find a lady when you're my age, a little overweight, balding and using a cane. I'm not the dapper guy I used to be. When perusing the profiles on swinger's sites, most of the single ladies profiles say they're either looking for young or hung males, neither of which category I fall into.

Putting away her crocheting, my wife turned off the TV, she asked, "Ready for bed?"

I nonchalantly said, "Dear, there's a young lady that's interested in me on our swinger's page."

My wife said, "That's nice dear. Did you say young lady? How young?"

I said, "26."

Rather loudly she exclaimed, "She's a child. Why would you want to play with a child?"

I answered, "Honey, she wants to play with me."

Now my wife has left her recliner and has made her way across the room over to me at my computer. I could tell she wasn't happy. She demanded, "What would a girl want with a man that's what, 45 years older than her? Is she looking for a father figure?"

I told her, "She had a crush on her father that she couldn't follow through with and apparently I look a lot like him. I told her about our rules and told her that you would have to approve before we could move forward."

My wife said, "You know the rules."

I reluctantly nodded then added, "What about if instead of playing, we had her over and she and I hot tubbed then I gave her a massage? Could you agree to that?"

My wife was giving me this questioning look, then eventually said, "You know I'd still have to meet her first, right? Would you be giving her one of your erotic massages or just a regular massage?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, I said, "Yes I know you'd need to meet first. As far as the massage, it's your call, oh, and hers too. I'd like to think she'd like the erotic massage." Right after I said that I regretted saying it.

My wife said she'd think about it. I sent Connie a message that my wife was informed of her request and would let her know as soon as I did. In the morning, I didn't say a word about Connie. I knew my wife well enough to know that it was best to let her bring it up in her own time. It wasn't until after dinner that my wife asked, "Have you chatted with Connie today?"

"No, I haven't. I've been waiting for your answer," I told her as I carried the dirty dishes into the kitchen.

My sweet wife was bringing the leftovers to put away and stopped next to me. She put her arms around my neck and said, "Can't you find someone that's closer to our age?"

Putting my arms around her and giving her a kiss, I said, "Sweetheart, I wish I could. Honestly, I'm much more comfortable with a mature woman than a younger woman. It's just that there's no ladies anywhere near us, at least on any of the swinger sites, that are interested in a guy like me. They're either looking for some young buck or some guy that's hung like a horse. Connie can't take a guy over 6" because she has a tipped uterus."

"I don't know, she said, "I guess I could meet her and make my decision once we've met. Go ahead and set it up. Babe, remember, I have physical therapy from 1:30 to 3:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays."

I said, "I know dear, but she works so it'd have to be dinner or weekends," tickled that my wife was at least giving us a chance.

As she started to put the leftovers in the refrigerator, she turned, saying, "Remember, this is just a massage, no playing."

I teasingly said, "Does making out count as playing?" She looked like she was going to throw the container at me. I didn't get an answer.

I went to my computer to send Connie an email asking her when she'd like to meet. The next afternoon I got a reply saying that tonight would be great or any night as long as I let her know in advance.

Looking over at my wife in her recliner, crocheting like she usually does, I asked, "Honey, do we have any plans for dinner tonight?"

She answered, "No, I need to go check the freezer to see what I can fix, why?"

Cautiously I said, "Would it be Ok if we went to Bob's and had dinner and met with Connie?"

Her head snapped and I got a look from her that made me feel like I was shut down before she had even met her. She sort of glared at me saying, "I supposed you want me to get dressed then?"

I told her, "Sweetheart, you can go however you like. This is just dinner and maybe a drink or two. We're not trying to impress anyone."

With that, my wife jumped up and hit the shower, put on make-up and a nice dress, much nicer than those comfy house dresses she normally wears around me."

While she was doing that, I quickly sent Connie a message asking if she could meet us at Bob's at 6:00 and she sent back a note saying 6:30 would be a lot better for her. I replied to her that it was a date.

I went in and shaved and threw on a western shirt and some dress jeans and boots while my wife was finishing up her make-up. As she put her lipstick down, I turned her to face me, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss and told her, "You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to leave you for some young sweet young thing." She just shook her head. On the way to the car she picked up her crochet bag and we headed out to the restaurant.

Traffic was light so we arrived a little early. After ordering drinks, I was checking out the specials and my wife was crocheting to pass the time. I saw Connie approaching us with this big smile on her face. She was cuter in person than her pictures. I slid out of my seat and stood to greet her.

Quickening her steps and approaching us with arms open wide, she said, "Vic, you're really here," and hugged me tightly, her head buried in my chest.

My wife piped up, "Ok, you two, you're going to get us kicked out of here if you don't knock it off," sort of light heartedly.

I introduced Connie to my wife Vickie. Just then Connie noticed her putting away the crochet piece she was working on. "What is that you're working on?" she asked.

Picking up a few pieces out of her bag and laying them out on the table my wife said, "When it's done, it will be a Spiderman blanket for my granddaughter. I made a I made a Legion of Doom blanket for my son-in-law and my granddaughter just had to have a Spiderman one for her."

I was thankful that Connie didn't ask how old that granddaughter was because she is only two years younger than Connie.

Reaching in her bag, Connie pulled out a piece of crochet work she was working on, saying, "Maybe you could help me. I am trying to make my friend a blanket for the baby she's expecting in a couple of months and this one is a lot more complicated than the last one I did."

Connie pulled out the instruction sheet and my wife moved over next to her and looked over the sheet with her. About that time the waitress came over and took our order while my wife was explaining to Connie about the different stitches and where she had gone wrong. Hey, I was glad that the two of them were connecting on something.

My wife became very involved with showing her how to do the different stitches correctly. She said, "Next time you pick a pattern, look at this up here. It shows you the difficulty level. This one shows you the different stitches required and this one says it's very hard to do."

Connie told her, "I just looked at the picture and thought it was very pretty. I made Laurel a simple one for her first girl but that one was just a easy stitch and I whipped that one out in less than a week. I've been on this one for weeks now and I've had to tear it out several times. I'm so frustrated I'm about to pull my hair out."

Throwing my two cents in I spoke, "Vickie can tell you, sometimes the pattern's aren't correct. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen her tear apart something she's been working on because the pattern didn't work out the way it was supposed to."

Vickie told her, "When someone writes these instructions, they don't always take into account the brand of hook or type of yarn or thread you are using. I've had issues just changing brands of hook. Just ask my husband."

Our dinner showed up so they put away their stuff and we ate. After dinner, the three of us talked. Connie told Vickie about her father raising her on his own and that his death when she was 20 had devastated her. She was going out with a guy named Bruce, who she thought was nice but was he able to convince her that marrying him would make her happy.

Connie said that it turned out that he was mostly interested in the life insurance money her father had left her. Thankfully her father's lawyer had set it up so she could only get it in small sums. Bruce became a violent drunk within the first year of marriage and divorce followed. She returned to college and got a degree in business management with a minor in computer science. She now worked for a local equipment manufacturing company that shipped equipment worldwide.

Dinner over, I paid the bill and as we walked out, my wife asked Connie, "So dear, when would you like to come over and get your massage?"

Connie's eyes lit up. She said, "You mean it's Ok with you if Vic gives me one?" My wife nodded. Connie asked, "Even an erotic one?"

Smiling, my wife said, "Yes, even an erotic one, just no playing. . . not yet anyway." Connie threw her arms around my wife giving her the biggest hug and kissed her on the cheek, then turned to me and gave me a big hug too.

Whoa, that threw a whole new light on things, hearing my wife say "not yet anyway."

Connie asked, "What about this Saturday? Do you guys have any plans?"

Vickie said, "Nothing that I know of." Looking at me she asked, "Do you have anything going dear?" I shook my head no. My wife said, "How about you come over about 2:00 for your massage and we'll have dinner afterwards. Sound good?"

Connie was beaming and she said, "I can hardly wait."

I was having difficulty driving home as I thought of caressing Connie's body from head to toe. I knew it was going to be difficult to keep from playing with her but a rules are rules. I would have loved to make love to my wife that night but instead we just cuddled.

The next few days, my wife was furiously cleaning the house. I asked her why she was doing so much and she said, "I don't want her to think we're slobs." I pitched in helped with the kitchen and laundry. I also made sure the bedroom and hot tub area was clean and ready.

Our hot tub is on a privacy deck, directly off our master bedroom. As I was cleaning, I placed several vanilla candles around the room in preparation for Connie's massage.

Saturday afternoon, I was rather nervous, even though we weren't playing, Connie was a year younger than my oldest granddaughter. When the doorbell rang, I rushed to the door to greet her. As she entered, she said, "Wow, this place is fantastic. So much nicer than my little apartment." About that time my wife and our dog came in to greet her.

We walked into our kitchen / family room and Connie was quite taken with the layout. I offered her a drink and she asked, "What are you guys drinking?"

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers
12