Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruby learns a lesson about breaking the rules.
1.3k words
4.36
53.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers

Ruby knew she had been disobedient and awaited the punishment she had no doubt would be swift and severe. Sitting quietly in the living room she awaited his return, thinking back on the events of the day.

She had been awoken before dawn to the warm, moist feel of Mikes's tongue laving her swollen, wet pussy. Thinking it was a most amazing dream, she let herself sink into the incredibly pleasurable feelings that were washing over her. It wasn't until she felt her clit between his lips, being sensuously tortured by his tongue that she woke fully to realize it wasn't a dream. He knew her so well. He knew every place to nibble and how to stroke her until her mind clouded over with a hazy fog of endless passion. "I'm so close baby, so close.... Let me come... Please" was her breathy plea. Bringing her to that point, nearly to the edge, he had stopped. Raising his head from it's position between her smooth, creamy thighs he caught her eyes with his and told her in a commanding voice.

"You will not come today until I see fit to let you."

Covering her face to stifle a testy comment, she groaned inwardly. "Just great" Ruby thought sarcastically. "As if I'm not already moody enough, now I'm going to be moody AND horny.... That's just perfect".

In an even deeper tone, his voice intruded into her thoughts.

"This isn't a game Love. Do not come unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences."

With a gusty sigh, she nodded to show her understanding. As much as she liked to think she was in charge of things, she knew, without a doubt, who mastered her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance as the sternness melted from his face and he smiled brightly. "Shake a leg, baby" He said in an all too chipper voice as he swatted her outer thigh gently, "We've got things to do today."

With that, he bounded out of the bed and into the shower.

Later, after masturbating twice, but not coming either time, she called to tell him she was going out to Starbucks for a quick drink and chat with her best friend Allison. The minute the words left her mouth, she sensed a sudden change in his demeanor, even over the phone. His next words came out a smooth, gentle purr.

"Bring her back to the house, and fuck her" He commanded, reveling at how much power he wielded over her actions.

"Can I orgasm then?" She asked, thinking the answer would be a very obvious "Yes".

"No" He ordered her. "You are to lick her pussy, and make her come. She is to lick yours as well, but if you come Ruby....... There will be consequences. Do you understand me?"

"Yes baby, I understand" Came her answer, in a quiet whisper.

After spending some time chatting and enjoying their time together, Ruby knew it was time to get down to business. She looked Ali dead in the eyes and said "I'm horny. I need you, right now". Ali was never one to turn away from a friend in need, and was ready and willing to help Ruby out now as she had done so many times in the past. Just thinking about the taste of Ruby's sweet pussy made her wet. No longer able to concentrate on their casual outing, Ali looked at her and inclined her head toward the front door. Ruby nodded, took some money out of her purse to cover their bill, and together, they walked to the parking lot. Driving fast, they made it to Ruby's house in less than ten minutes.

Not wasting any time, they dispensed with the formalities and tore at each other's clothing. Ali was starving for a taste of Ruby, and Ruby was dying to come, as she had been almost there three times already today, only to have to hold herself back. Kissing as they wound their way through the house towards the bedroom, their journey ceased when they made it as far as the plush carpeted staircase, where Ruby pushed Ali to her back and knelt between her parted thighs. She knew all the places Ali liked touched, and lightly scored the soft skin of her inner thigh with a manicured nail. Feeling Ali's response to her touch, Ruby smiled. Leaning forward slightly, she blew a steady stream of cool air at the wetness that was pooling between her thighs. Again, she felt Ali respond immediately. Feeling another positive response, she decided not to make her wait any longer. Parting the lips of her perfectly waxed pussy gently, she looked intently at the treasure hidden within for a moment before bringing her mouth down upon the moist, sensitive skin that awaited. Licking her tender skin in long, circular motions, before long she knew Ali was about to come. Deepening the pressure of her tongue, she licked harder, and right as she was about to come, Ruby slid two fingers deep into her wet hole. Her hand slapped wetly at the opening, and she felt Ali grinding her hips and pulling her hair as an orgasm ripped through her. Not letting her catch her breath, Ruby kept going, licking, finger fucking, knowing she could give her another. After coming a second time, Ali lay there panting to catch her breath. Once she had done so, she looked up like a cat stalking a mouse. Ruby smiled, knowing she was in for an incredible time.

Switching places, Ruby now lay on the stairs with Ali kneeling on the landing in front of her. Slowly, Ali ran her hands along Ruby's lusciously proportioned legs, all the way up to the juncture of her thighs. She could feel the heat radiating off of Ruby's pussy, and moving her face closer, she could see that it was absolutely soaking wet with juices. Running her hand along Ruby's slit, she felt the moisture gather on her fingers. Shifting slightly, she coaxed Ruby to open her mouth and taste her own musky wetness. Ruby moaned low in her throat as she tasted herself on Ali's fingers and knew she was going to break the rules. And since she wasn't one to simply break rules, she tended to blow them up, she grabbed her cell phone off of the stair nearby that it was resting on. Punching in his cell number, she let the phone ring. Ali took Ruby's distraction as her opportunity to begin and leaned forward and took her swollen clit deep into her mouth. Ruby's breath came out in a strangled hiss of passion right as Mike's voice came alive over the phone. She didn't say a word, just moaned in passion as Ali stroked her plump, pink, wet pussy over and over with her tongue. Shifting a little, Ali slid two fingers deep into Ruby's waiting hole and loved hearing the mewling sounds coming from above her as Ruby ground her hips trying to take more.

All the while he listened at the other end of the cell phone connection. His cock was rock hard and straining uncomfortably against his work trousers. Hearing her breathy moans of passion and pleasure in his ear both made him jealous, and aroused him immensely. He knew how her breasts would look, flushed with passion, her nipples beaded tightly, begging for attention. Her head would be thrown back, exposing the graceful lines of her lovely neck. She would be catching her lower lip between her teeth, trying to hold off her climax as he had commanded. Suddenly, he heard her breathing change, and knew how close she was. "Back off baby, you're not allowed" He warned her, but he knew his warning came too late as he heard her low, shuddering moans of pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic pulses washed over her body. His erection got even harder, something he didn't know was possible until he felt the painful pressure of it stiffening even more.

She had willingly broken the rules.

Now she would suffer the consequences.

He listened to her catch her breath and when it returned to normal he brought his lips to the phone and said in an all to quiet, somewhat menacing voice "I'll be home soon. You had better be there when I get there." And with that, he hung up.

Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers