Rules of Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

On the couch Russell was now sitting there and Jennifer climbed across his legs and resting her hands on the back if the couch slowly her cunt against the length of Russell's huge cock. Her dripping pussy bathe is cock in her juices and literally drench his cock in her juices.

Russell reached down and gripping his huge cock slowly swiped the mushroom sided head at the entrance to her pussy.

Jennifer's face had a grimace on it as she felt the head began parting the lips of her cunt and she rolled her hips in a tight circle. Another inch penetrated her loosening cunt, but in no way able to accommodate the huge piece of meat slowly entering her gorgeous body. Her huge tits were slick with sweat as she arched her back and her long brown locks danced across her ass and Russell's thighs. Her breath was coming out in gushes as Russell slid another inch into her. Her eyes went wide as he arched his hips and drove a few more inches into her as he gripped her hips and pushed her down onto his thighs. Nearly eight inches were now imbedded in her as she shook and came around his cock.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him hard, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. Her juices flowed freely from her cunt creating a lot of lubrication for Russell to slide more of his huge shaft up into her belly. She tore her mouth from his and arched her back again. As she did this he captured one of her tight dark nipples in between his lips and sucked it hard, at the same time he drove more of his cock into her and she let out a loud groan and now nearly all of his fourteen inch cock was buried in her quaking pussy.

Jennifer was panting trying to keep from hyperventilating; she rolled her head back, her long dark longs danced about her back, now stringy from the sweat pouring from her body. She stiffened as she came again. This created enough added lubrication for Russell to shove the remaining three inches of his fat cock into her cunt. She let out a scream and crushed her sweaty tits against his chest, collapsing against him as she continued cumming.

With every upward thrust, Russell stabbed Jennifer's cervix sending tremors through her entire body. She was in a state of constant orgasm. She could not stop shaking as every nerve ending was connected to her womb and the invading salami plummeting her body.

On the small sofa next to them, Audrey and Barb were locked on a classic sixty-nine, with Audrey on top driving her tongue in and out of her baby sister's pussy. She would slow her lapping from time to time to watch the huge cock stretching her neighbor's cunt to extremes.

The front door opened and jack put his finger to his lips telling Adam to keep quiet. With both couches facing away from the door none of the four naked people saw them enter. Closing the door Jack and Adam slipped deeper into the room and they were rewarded with a site even better then the movie flickering on the television. Jack watched as his wife had her head buried between the thighs of his sister-in-law. The entire lower part of Barb's body was covered in Audrey's blonde mane.

Jack dropped his pants and began stroking his cock. Dropping his shorts he kicked them away and steeped forward to get a better view.

On the other couch Jennifer was now on her knees and she had her head buried in the arm of the sofa as Russell slammed his thick cock into her pussy doggy style. Juices were flowing down her thighs as Russell plowed into her dripping pussy. Adam dropped his shorts as he stroked his cock watching that slime, Russell fuck his fiancé.

Now naked Jack approached the sofa where Jennifer had her head buried in the couch, when she saw Jack's stiff she was shocked at first, but when she turned and saw Adam approaching Audrey raised ass she turned back to Jack and sucked his cock deep down her throat. Jennifer was in heaven, a huge cock slammed into her from behind and with each thrust it caused Jack's cock to slip deeper down her throat.

Jack brushed her damp curls away from her face, wanting to watch her thick red lips mold themselves around his fat cock. Jack felt her tongue roll around and around his shaft as she bobbed up and down. She was moaning constantly causing a humming feeling on his cock.

Jennifer was cumming again as Russell plummeted her dripping pussy from behind. Both Jack and Russell played with her floating tits that hung down below her and this caused her orgasm to be even stronger.

Sweat was dripping from her face and body as every pore of hers was flushed with excitement. She sucked Jack's cock faster and harder as she felt his balls tightening.

Jack pulled out of her mouth and shot load after load all over her face. Another shot went into her long damp locks and it slowly slid down like a thick cream rinse.

On the couch Adam was slamming his longer dick in and out of Audrey's foaming pussy. Even though he was considerably longer, he was not as thick as Jack. Audrey loved this longer cock as it found areas that were not touched for many years now. When in college she fucked any cock available, but when she met Jack and his fat cock she was in love. Now she realized just how much she missed a nice long cock.

She pushed hard against his thighs as he banged away at her spread thighs. Her firm full ass was making him go crazy as he slipped first one, then a second finger in her puckered asshole. Beneath Audrey, Barb lapped away at her big sister's clit and moved to Adam's cream covered cock as it slid in and out of her sister. She lapped away at his swinging balls and he knew he would not last much longer. As his balls tightened he pulled out and shot his load all over Audrey's pussy and Barb's face and waiting tongue.

When Russell saw this, it was just too much to take and he unloaded his cum deep in Jennifer's sopping pussy. The huge load caused Jennifer to explode once again, she collapsed on the sofa and Russell slipped out of her and a loud pop echoed in the room as he came out of her tight hole.

Her pussy was gaping wide open as cum oozed out of her red abused hole and she wiggled her ass from side to side as her orgasm subsided.

The entire room was filled with the sounds of loud breathing as everyone tried to regain some composure after the mini orgy that had just taken place. As everyone was sitting around naked, eyes were darting from one naked body to another and it seemed that everyone was getting turned on and ready for some more hot steamy sex.

Russell was the first to speak up; "Well that was interesting, anyone ready for round two?"

Jennifer let out a groan; "I am, but I need a quick shower first, is that okay Audrey?"

Jack spoke up, "Sure Jennifer, seeing I caused a lot of the mess, I'll join you."

Off the two of them went to the bathroom.

Audrey turned to Barb and kissed her again and licked the cum from her face. Turning to Russell; "Okay you sleaze, even though you repulse me most of the time, I guess I'll try some of that monster cock you have between your scrawny legs."

"Oh Audrey I just love it when you talk dirty."

He pulled her to the sofa he was sitting on and they were soon in a heated embrace.

On the other couch Barbara pushed a stray blonde lock from her face and smiled at Adam; "I guess that leaves the two of us, doesn't it?"

Adam cupped her pretty face and kissed her softly on the lips and whispered; "I think I got the best of the lot."

Barb threw her arms around Adam and they were now in a heated embrace. With parted lips their tongues dueled and moved from one's mouth to the other. Her full firm tits crushed against his hairy chest causing her nipples to tighten even more. His hand drifted down to her stiff nipple and slowly cupped her full tit. His palm scraped across it and she moaned in his mouth.

Barb reached down and grasped his already stiffening cock and slowly stroked it up and down. It was his turn to groan and he squeezed her tit harder. When they broke their kiss Adam buried his face in her neck and brushed her golden locks away from her shoulder. Adam was driving her crazy as he licked and nipped at her neck and earlobe. He moved to her shoulder and upper chest and left a trail of wet kisses as his tongue licked his way to her upturned nipple. As he cupped her tit and lifting it higher he drew the stiffened nipple in between his lips.

Barb threw her head back and let out a squeal and crushed his head harder against her full firm breast.

When Barb let out that squeal, on the other couch Audrey popped her head off of Russell's lap letting his huge stiff cock pop out of her mouth.

"Hey Adam what are you doing over there to my baby sister?"

Barb's eyes were glassed over and she let out a lazy smile; "Don't you worry about me big sister, you just take care of that big cock there. God Audrey how can you handle something that huge?" Looking down at Adam she whispered; "Am I glad Jennifer and Audrey came home when they did. If they didn't I probably would be torn in two by that huge cock. How the fuck did Jennifer take that entire monster in her pussy?"

Raising his mouth off her tit he looked up at her sexy face, her hair all disheveled; "I don't know how she took all of that. I always thought she was satisfied with my large, but slim cock. I guess I was wrong. Did you see how she was in ecstasy as Russell fucked her? I sure hope she'll be happy with me once she had that thing up her cunt."

Barb combed her fingers through his hair and drew his mouth back to her spit covered tit; "Well Adam if she isn't satisfied with your equipment, just come and see me, I'll be more then happy to take care of you."

He slid up and they kissed hard again, their mouths ground against one another as she parted her legs and guided his long stiff cock into the entrance of her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes Adam, just like that, oh fuck me deep, god you are long. I just love how deep you are going!"

Barb wrapped her slim legs around his waist and dug her heels in his back and clung onto him for dear life. Barb rose off the couch trying to meet his deep thrusts and the slapping of their bodies together was echoing through the entire room. Her head was tossing around; her long golden tresses were covering her face and upper torso. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her first orgasm wracked her body. She was gasping for breath as he once again covered her mouth with his own. They lapped at each other and all of a sudden Adam gripped her thighs and quickly rolled over.

Barb was now on top and she didn't miss a beat she picked up the pace riding his cock like a western cowgirl riding a bucking bronco. Barb arched her back, her long blonde hair nearly reaching his legs and it danced around setting him into high gear. He slammed upwards into her dripping cunt. Thick streams of cum flowed from her pussy and flowed down his cock and onto his lap. Squishing sounds turned them on even more as their skin glistened with both of their sweat. It dripped from their bodies as Adam cupped her compact ass and sent her over the top when he shoved a finger up her tiny asshole. It was very tight and he knew there was no way Russell would have fit in either of her holes.

As she came again, her pussy tightened around his cock, drawing his cum from his tightened balls. He clamped his mouth over hers and let go his thick stream of cum deep in her pussy. Her eyes went wide as she felt his cum bathe the inner walls of her pussy. This sent her over the top again and continued to cum and shook.

As she came down from her euphoric orgasm she slid off his cock. Cum oozed from her cunt and she slid down his body and rested her sweat covered face against his sweaty chest. As they cuddled and caressed each other they watched the erotic sight across the room on the other couch.

Russell had an evil smile on his face as he gathered all of Audrey's long silky blonde hair in his fists and guided her up and down his huge shaft. She would alternate from sucking on the huge knob of a head, and then skin her mouth up and down the length of his cock outside her mouth. Her tongue and full red lips were lapping away at the snake like shaft. Her tiny hand was covered in her spit as she stroked him up and down.

His skinny ass would leap off the couch as she ran her tongue around his cum filled nuts and between his ass cheeks.

Her mouth seemed to be everywhere at once as she worshipped his cock. She knew he had to be thinking the worst about her; "Hell Russell always thought the worst about every woman, the fuckin' pig!! Right now she didn't care what he thought or what Jack thought, hell she's probably in the shower right now fucking Jennifer."

She looked up at Russell though that mane of blonde hair and smiled; "I should make you scream for making me want this cock so fucking bad, hell I think I'll bite this monster off at the nuts!"

"No, no Audrey, don't do that, I promise to be good and make sure you will be totally taken care of before I am. I Promise!! Please go back to sucking me, damn woman; you are without a doubt the best cock sucker I've ever had!"

She smiled up at him as he regathered her long mass of hair in his fists and drew her back to his pulsating cock. Her dark steamy eyes twinkled as he told her just what she needed to hear. She resumed playing on his skin flute with all of the masterly of a concert concerto. Within seconds his cock was once again dripping in her spit. It was amazing just how much saliva one woman could produce. She let the saliva drip from her mouth down to her massive tits. As she coated the inner slopes of each tit she popped the cock out of her mouth and placed the huge cock between them, it was a perfect fit. She started slow rising and lowering the twin pillows of flesh causing Russell to let out a loud groan.

On the other sofa Barbara and Adam watched Audrey and Russell. Adam stroked Barb's long blonde hair as she snuggled against his belly, both of their erratic breathing had returned to normal. As they kept watching the other couple, their libido kicked into second gear and Barb reached down and slowly started stroking Adam's awakening cock.

Russell really felt closeness to Audrey for the first time. He drew her up and swiping the hair from her face, pulled her lips to meet his. Their tongues dueled with one another's and his hands traveled down to palm her sweaty saliva covered tits. He thumbed both nipples and she groaned in his mouth. He pulled her higher sucking her silver dollar sized aureoles into his mouth.

Audrey arched her back, shoving as much tit flesh into his mouth that was possible. As he did this she reached back and stroked his cock. Letting go he drew her higher until she straddled his waist. Crushing his face to her chest she reached back and positioned his cucumber sized cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. Normally for any reasonably sized cock she would have taken it in already, but seeing this one was very, very large she worked her ample hips back and forth, the head popped in and she let out a long hiss and she nearly suffocated Russell with her tits. Inch by glorious inch she worked his stiff meat into her bursting pussy.

After about three or four minutes Audrey managed to take about half of Russell's cock in her tight dripping pussy. Wave after wave wracked her body and she shook as an orgasm washed over her. Just like Jennifer did earlier, Audrey was now sweating like crazy as she was determined to bottom out with Russell's cock buried deep in her pussy.

Russell began moving in and out rather then just letting Audrey lower her body on his cock. Doing this allowed more and more of her juices to lubricate his cock and now he was nearly all the way in her.

Audrey was moaning constantly now as Russell began pumping in earnest in her cunt. She began shaking again as another orgasm took over and sent her juices squirting all over both of their lower bodies.

With Russell now buried deep in her pussy and their bodies making vulgar slapping sounds as they drove up and down on each other.

Audrey's face was hidden by the mane of blonde hair but we could tell that she was kissing Russell hard as her arms were enveloping his head and her huge tits were squashed against his chest and her nipples were like diamond cutters scraping up and down his chest as she rode him. Her entire body glistened with a layer of sweat.

On the other couch, Barb was sucking lazily at Adam's cock as it was now at full mast.

"Adam, I'm going to see if I can join my brother-in-law & Jennifer in the shower. It sure looks like my big sister's ass would just love to have your cock in it. Why don't you go and make her really happy?"

Barb got up and drew Adam to his feet. She gave him a long sensual kiss, stroking his cock at the same time and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

Adam stroked his cock until it was as still as possible. It was still well lubricated from Barbara's saliva. As he approached Audrey and Russell, Russ saw him and smiled wickedly. He reached down as he continued to drive his cock up into her dripping cunt and grabbing her ass cheeks spread them wide causing her puckered ring to open.

Adam crouched down and aimed his cock at her hole and with one quick lunge popped the head into her ass.

Audrey let out a high pitched squeal and dropped down violently on Russell's cock. This sent to into another orgasm and she shook and squirmed against Russell's belly. Her clit, red and extended scraped against his pubic hair causing her to quake and cum again and again.

With his cockhead imbedded in Audrey's asshole he shoved forward and his long slim cock slid deeper and deeper into her bowels. Adam slowly slid his cock in and out of her ass as Russell plummeted her pussy at the same time. This triggered another impending orgasm from Audrey. He reached forward and cupped her full large tits. As he tweaked her nipples, Russell leaned forward and sucked the dark red nipple between his lips as Adam continued to tweak them.

Audrey went off and didn't stop as the two men assaulted her ass, pussy and tits. Her entire body was covered in sweat and dripped all over Russell. Adam leaned against Audrey's back, sliding in and out of her ass faster and faster.

Russell picked up the pace also as both of the men neared orgasm. She felt them growing larger continuing her ongoing orgasm, bathing both men in her squirting cum. Both men responded by filling her two bursting holes with their own cum.

All three shook and emptied themselves on and in each other. They collapsed onto the couch and lay there moaning and panting

While all of this was occurring Jennifer and Jack were stepping into the large oversized shower. Jennifer found a hair clip of Audrey's in the bathroom and piled her long curly mane of brunette hair on the top pf her head.

Jack had the water rather hot and the room was filled with steam. He soaped up his hands and began running his large hands over Jennifer's long shapely back. Rubbing hard on her shoulders and upper back this caused Jennifer to let out a moan of approval. He worked his way down to the lower portion of her back and she leaned back against him. As she did this his stiffened cock brushed against the upper portions of her full firm ass. Again she let out a moan and she leaned back even more and reaching back pulled Jack's head to hers and she kissed him hard. She worked her full red lips hard against his, parting her lips she wormed her way into his mouth and they were both breathing hard.

Jack slipped his hands around the front of her and slowly soaped up her washboard muscled belly rubbing in small slow circles he slowly worked his way up to her lower chest. The backs of his hands brushed against the bottom portions of her full firm tits.

Jennifer anticipated what was coming next and she wiggled her wet ass cheeks Jack's throbbing cock. She let out a long guttural moan when Jack cupped her tits and slowly started massaging them and needing the large globes covering them with the soapy suds. As he ran the flat of his palms back and forth across the throbbing nipples, she once again let out a loud moan and reaching back she ran her soap covered hand up and down his thick hard shaft.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers