Rules of Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

Jack worked a thick lather on her tits and they were totally covered in soap and Jack was in heaven. He couldn't get enough of her tits as he continued to slip and slide over her high firm globes. Finally letting them go he slid to his knees and with the water pounding on his back began working his soap covered hands up and down her shapely long legs. Up and down, down and up, Jack worked on her long columns of flesh for over five minutes. By now Jennifer was rolling her head back, leaning forward against the shower wall as she shook with an impending orgasm, even though Jack was staying clear of her cum filled pussy. Jack spread her ass cheeks and slipped his fingers in and out of her ass crack teasing her puckered ass hole with each downward pass. Jennifer bit her lower lip and moaned with each pass.

Jack slowed as he slid down her ass crack and slipped one soapy digit into her ass hole. Holding it there at the first joint he heard her let out a low groan, as he slid deeper to his knuckle he wiggled it around and pulled out quickly, it made a popping sound and Jennifer shook with her first orgasm.

As Jennifer came, the last of Russell's cum drained from her gaping cunt and rolled down her quivering thighs.

Jack repeated the sliding up and down her ass crack and once again slid his finger into her asshole, driving it deeper and faster this time. He slid it in and nearly out before sliding it back in again and again. Slipping a second finger in her asshole, Jennifer moaned and thrust her ass hard against his working fingers. With his other hand he reached up and cupped her cum filled pussy and spreading her gaping lips slid his other fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. He worked four fingers into her cunt and the wetness and warmth was overwhelming to Jack. Jack soaped up the hand working her cunt and pumped in and out sending her over the top once again.

By now Jack had both of her holes clean from Russell's assault and rinsing the soap from her lower body, Jack clamped his mouth on her dripping cunt and slipped his tongue deep in her hole. Her sweet juices covered his tongue and lips.

Jennifer arched her lithe sexy body as tremor after tremor wracked her body; no one has ever sucked her pussy the way jack was doing. Even as she came she envied Audrey for having that talented mouth between her legs nightly. As Jack slipped from between Jennifer's thighs he faced the hot water and washed the sweet nectar from his face and neck. Standing up he turned Jennifer around to face him.

She wrapped her arms around him and locked her lips on his. Her tongue invaded his mouth like a lizard. Crushing her stiff nippled tits against his hairy chest she wrapped one legs around his waist and humped his stiff, fat cock.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, Jack urged Jennifer to her knees to suck his erect cock. She went willingly and let out a squeal as he turned his body so the shower spray fell upon her face and head.

Digging his hands in her long curly dark locks he unclipped her hair and the shower reduced her hairdo to a mass of wet, stringy hair. Reaching for a bottle of shampoo he squirted a good amount onto her scalp and began working the lather into her hair.

Jennifer smiled around the cock that was halfway down her throat and let out a moan of pleasure as Jack continued to work his fingers through her long luxurious hair. She picked up the pace bobbing up and down on his cock, her tongue floated around the shaft as she pumped up and down on his extra thick shaft. It was nowhere as long as Russell's bit just as thick. She had the best in the three men she had today, Adam was nearly as long as Russell's but as thick as a ketchup bottle, and she always liked a thick cock over a long one.

Adam could feel the cum boiling in his balls but wanted to fuck his sexy next door neighbor. Pulling her off his cock he pulled her to her feet and directed her towards the shower spray. With his cock digging into her ass crack he washed the lather from her hair and leaning her over stepped closer to her ass. Grabbing his stiff cock he swiped it up and down the dripping lips of her pussy. Lodging the head between her lips, which was already returned to normal after fucking Russell's horse cock. Jack thrust his hips forward and he slid into the tight hot channel that was bubbling with her hot sweet juices. He picked up the pace as their wet skin slapped against each other the sound was so erotic that it brought both of them to the brink of orgasm.

Just then the door opened and Barbara stood there smiling; "Hi guys, mind if I join you?"

Neither said a word as Jack resumed slamming his stiff cock against the lush globes of Jennifer's ass, his cock stretching her cunt to the limit once again.

Jennifer, half stood up and drew Barbara to her and they kissed. Within seconds Barb's long blonde hair was as wet and stringy as Jennifer's. She let out a yelp and latched her mouth on one on Jennifer's swaying tits.

Jennifer let out a moan and then a groan as Jack pulled out of her dripping pussy.

Jack rinsed off quickly and tugged at Jennifer; "Let's take this to the bedroom, the water is turning cold and this shower wasn't made for three. Anyways I want you two spread out on the bed so I can really fuck both of you."

Neither of the women needed to be asked twice as they exited the shower, Jack had two large towels out to dry the two opposite looking woman. Where Jennifer was large and lush, but nowhere fat, Barb was petite and compact, with a firm Barbi sort of body.

The three of them hurried laughing to the large bed. Jack got there first and the two ladies climbed up on either side of him. With their hair wet they laughed as they dragged their wet locks back and forth across Jack's hot body. Jennifer worked her hair over his chest area and Barb did the same across his stiff cock and legs. The laughing quit abruptly as Barb stretched her full red lips around his cock and sucked him into her mouth.

Jennifer scooted down and began lapping at his hairy balls. Their lips met at the middle of his cock and all of a sudden they abandoned his cock and began kissing one another deeply. Barb moved to Jennifer's dark fat nipples and began licking around and around causing Jennifer to let out a low groan and comb her fingers through dark blonde hair.

Jack climbed out from under the two intertwined bodies and got behind Barb. It was her turn to moan as Jack swiped his cock up and down the hairless slit of his sister-in-law. Leaning forward the thick fat head popped in and in doing so crushed her face against Jennifer's chest even harder. Jack pushed steadily and soon was balls deep in her very tight dripping pussy. Jack began sliding in and out of her tight hole. He fucked her at a steady pace and she pushed back against him as she became accustomed to his thick cock. Slowly he picked up the pace, his thighs slapped hard against her ass cheeks and the sound of slapping flesh filled the room.

Jennifer scooted down on the bed and gripping Barb's head guided her between her legs. Barb went willingly and lapped away ay Jennifer's dripping pussy. Shoving two fingers into her cunt, Barb found her clit and lapped away at if feverishly. Jennifer fell back onto the bed and squeezed her thighs about Barb's blonde head.

Seeing the two women locked together this caused Jack to fuck Barb faster and harder.

Barb groaned loudly into Jennifer's pussy and started cumming; her juices flowed freely from her cunt.

At about the same time, as Barb worked her tongue on Jennifer's clit she came all over Barb's hot tongue. Jennifer laid there shaking as Barb lazily licked at her dripping cunt.

Barb rolled out from between Jennifer's thighs and Jack's stiff cock popped out; it waved back and forth dripping with barb's sticky cum. He was frustrated, not cumming yet, but he could tell Barb was finished for now.

He slid forward and gripping Jennifer behind her knees pulled her prone body towards him. Leaning forward he slid easily into her slick pink puffy cunt.

Jennifer let out a loud groan and wrapped her long shapely legs around his back and arching her back drove her cunt hard up against his body. Up and down she arched her hips trying to sink Jack's cock deeper and deeper in her foaming pussy.

As Barb laid on the bed watching her brother-in-law and his neighbor fuck she played with her well fucked pussy thinking' "I fucked Adam's long slim cock and Jack's shorter, but very thick cock, hummmm, I just wonder if I could now take Russell's large cock up my pussy?"

Barb slipped out of bed to see if she could really accommodate Russell's monster cock.

Neither Jack nor Jennifer noticed her leaving as they picked up their pace. Jennifer now was bent in two; her long legs were draped over Jack's shoulders as he jack hammered her foaming pussy, her damp long hair surrounded her head like a halo as she mumbled incoherently rolling her head from side to side.

Jack knew he was nearing the end, he could feel the cum boiling in his balls and felt Jennifer's cunt muscles tighten as she also neared orgasm.

She tore her mouth from his; "Come on Jack, fuck my pussy harder, yes, yes just like that. Just a little more and I'll cum, oh Jack I love your thick fat cock, oh my god, I'm there, I'm cummingggggggg!!"

This put Jack over the top, he felt her really tighten and then a flood of hot sticky fluids drenched his cock. He slammed deep into her one last time and began shooting in her quaking pussy. Spurt after spurt was emptied deep in her womb, Jack fell against her, their sweaty bodies entwined. The room was filled with heavy breathing as they came down from one fantastic orgasm. After about five minutes Jack climbed off of Jennifer and grabbing her hand kissed it and said; "Come on Jen, let's take another shower and go see what's going on in the living room."

When Barn entered the living room her sister was sucking wildly on Russell's horse cock as Adam was behind her driving his long slim cock up her ass. Audrey was moaning around Russell's cock and was startled when Barb came up next to her and joined in with the bathing of Russell's cock. Audrey let go and ran her fingers through Barb's damp locks as Adam continued to slam into Audrey's ass.

Barb was dripping, first from the fucking Jack had given her and from the anticipation of fucking Russell's huge cock. She drew up his body, locking her lips on his, she straddled his lap and slowly lowering her slim, petite body she slipped the head in her dripping cunt. Inch by glorious inch, Russell felt the tightest cunt he had ever had envelope his raging cock. He wanted to give her the fuck of her life, but with all of the sucking Audrey had given him and having this petite tight body riding his cock he just knew he couldn't last long.

Russell tried his best to bring Barb off before he emptied his cum in her pussy. Capturing a stiff nipple between his lips he sucked hard and she let out a groan. He drove deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She felt like she was being split in two, but was happy that she finally had the nerve to sample his cock and was happy she did. She rolled her head back and her long hair tickled his thighs as she bounced up and down on his cock.

All four of the people on the sofa were now moaning and groaning as Adam unloaded in Audrey's tight ass and she came as Adam fingered her dripping cunt.

With one last downward slam, Barb shook and came around Russell's cock. He couldn't hold off any longer either and shot load after load into her cunt. She thought her inside would explode from the violent spurt after spurt driving into her tiny body.

As the four of they laid motionless on the sofa, all breathing hard trying to regain some composure Jack and Jennifer came out of the bathroom, both wrapped in large fluffy towels.

Jack looked down at the cum seeping out of his wife and sister-in-law and he yelled out; "Damn you Russell. Look what you did to my couch; you'll have to pay to have it cleaned!"

Russell smiled lazily; "I'll make you a deal, if you let me fuck Barb and Audrey again, I"LL buy you a new sofa!!"

Jack smiled; "DEAL!"

Both Audrey and Barb threw pillows at Jack.

*

This is the first of a series of TV show I would like to write about. Please let me know what you think about the content.

If you have criticism about the punctuation or spelling, go fuck yourself. I'm writing more for the story and never considered myself an English teacher, if you want that go read Mary Poppins.

Next up, "Ghost Whisperer" with Jennifer Love Hewitt, Aisha Tyler and Camryn Manheim.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers