Rules of Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,503 Followers

That night as I got ready for Monday's trip, I was careful to pull two very conservative pants suits from my closet and hung them on the hook in the bathroom. "Which do you think I should wear tomorrow? I kind of like the beige one."

Sam looked at the two suits and stated his preference for the blue one. I didn't care either way because as soon as he left for work the next day, I was going to put my little black dress in the carrier. That is what I would change into after I got to the hotel. Sam and I went to bed and he made love to me again with a passion that surprised me. I asked him what was going on and he again told me the move was on his mind and that I could certainly take his mind off his problems. I laughed and said that I didn't mind all the talk of moving if this is what it was going to do to him. Lovemaking was very good that night.

The trip to Atlanta was uneventful and I got there just about 5:00 that evening. I checked into the hotel and had the bellboy take my overnight to my room. I stripped and took a warm relaxing shower. I felt great. I put on my dress and admired my self in the mirror. I could still turn heads. I had great legs and my face was certainly not my worst feature. My waist was back to 24" and my hips were just about right. My breasts had returned to the 34C that I normally had except while pregnant and looked great in the low cut dress. I know Sam always liked my breasts when I was pregnant. I usually went to a D cup.

I carefully put on my face and got ready for dinner. Rudy said he would call for me at 6:30 for dinner here in the hotel. I had made reservations for 6:45. I gave myself one more look and waited for the call.

As I stood there in that hotel room in Savanna Georgia, thinking about what I was planning on doing and thinking about my life with Sam and the kids, I began to question everything. What was I doing, and more importantly, why was I doing it? More and more, I questioned my motives. I loved Sam more than life itself. My kids were the most important things in my life. Was I going to risk these things for one night of sex with a man I would probably never see again? I began to shake. I felt my face grow hot and I had to set down on the bed to keep from falling over. Was this what guilt felt like? It was probably a panic attack brought on by my thinking the worst.

At that instant, the phone rang, jolting me back to reality. It rang three times before I could reach over and pick it up.

"Hello?" My voice was shaky but I had it under control.

"Hi, gorgeous, it's me." Rudy's voice drove my doubts deep into a dark corner of my mind, giving me back control.

"Hi, yourself. Are you in the lobby?" I was again my usual bubbly self and looking forward to the evening. Rudy's voice had been one of the things about him that really turned me on.

I went down to meet Rudy for dinner and he was most appreciative of how I looked. It was clear that he would gladly forgo dinner if I would go back to the room with him right now. I wanted dinner and some time to work up to what I had planned as a most enjoyable night. He took my arm and we walked through the lounge to the restaurant. Once seated, we talked and flirted and I rubbed his leg with my stocking feet driving him crazy. I did all the things that I used to do to Sam when we were dating but this was not a date, and Sam was not involved. I again felt a cold shiver go down my back and I felt the panic just below the surface. I had to do something to get myself under control.

"Let's get a bottle of wine for when we go upstairs. I can have it sent to the room." I knew wine lowered my inhibitions, which is what happened the last time we were together. So did Rudy.

We went to the room after a wonderful dinner and I was beginning to get hot just thinking about what was to come. Rudy had been charming and witty and said all the right things to flatter me. He continually made suggestive comments and the smile on that gorgeous face really made me respond.

As we entered the room, Rudy began to caress me and kiss my face and neck. I was so hot that I pushed him away and began to undress for his pleasure. I swayed my hips and wiggled my dress over my hips in a way to make me look like a stripper. I wasn't very good at it, but he didn't seem to mind. As I removed my dress, he tore off his shirt and tie and dropped his pants. He was undressed in no time at all. He sat on the bed, naked except for his socks and watched me perform while he stroked himself. I put my dress over the chair and leaned over, showing my ass to him as I removed my bra and panties. I turned and presented my naked body to this Adonis setting there on my bed. I felt wild and dirty and I wanted to be taken by this man.

I moved over to the bed where Rudy was setting and offered myself to his waiting mouth. He reached out and put both hands on my hips and pulled me to him. I held my breath, waiting for the touch of his tongue. I was shivering with desire and wanted his mouth on my sex.

At that instant, there was a knock on the door. I froze and backed away. I was shaking and didn't know what to do. The knock was repeated and I looked at Rudy. "Did you order room service?" He shook his head no. "Get in the bathroom. Quick."

I looked through the peephole but could see only a vase of flowers. I couldn't see the face. I was confused for a moment but then remembered that Sam had commented on me spending a lonely night in a hotel. He had ordered these flowers for me to make my night more pleasant! Just like him to be so concerned with my feelings and me. I pulled on a terry robe and opened the door. When the man lowered the flowers, I suddenly saw his face: it was Sam!

"Oh my God! Sam! What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" I was totally panicked and didn't know what to do or say. I tried to push the door closed but he pushed past me and entered the room. I hoped Sam would believe I was alone but he looked at the closed door to the bathroom.

"Why Kristen dear, are you surprised to see me? I would think you would be delighted to have your loving husband pay you a surprise visit with a vase of flowers. Is there something that you would rather me not know about?" As he spoke, he sat the flowers down and walked to the bathroom door. I watched with eyes wide and mouth open in an 'O'. He pushed on the door but it didn't open. Rudy must be holding it closed from inside.

"Why don't you just come out, Mr. Baker. I know you are in there and we need to talk." He stepped back and waited for Rudy to come out. In the meantime, he just looked at me with a cold, hard look in his eyes. I was still stunned and was just staring at him. I was beginning to be afraid of what I knew was coming.

Rudy entered the room wrapped only in a bath towel. He was really an impressive figure. He had the look of a man that knows he is attractive to women and he had nothing but disdain on his face as he looked at Sam. He had that 'I just fucked your wife' look. He smiled as he looked over at me.

"Mr. Baker, I want you to get your clothes and get out of here. This ends, now! I don't ever want to see you again and you will not see my wife again. Is that clear?" Sam watched his face for a response. I knew he was hoping Rudy would do or say something smart. Since Sam was only 5' 11" and just 175 lbs, and Rudy was over six feet tall, 200+ pounds and well built, I thought he might be fooled into thinking he could defend himself against anything Sam could do. I wanted to warn him not to say or do something stupid, but I couldn't open my mouth.

Unfortunately Rudy took the path of defiance. "I believe that is up to Kristen to decide. If she prefers a real man …" As he said this, Sam covered the few steps between them in a heartbeat and drove his knee into Rudy's groin. Rudy doubled over and Sam pulled his face down onto his knee. He clubbed him across the shoulders with clenched hands, and Rudy went down like a wet sandbag. The whole thing had taken less than two seconds. Sam bent over and grabbed a handful of Rudy's hair and pulled his face up so that Rudy could see his eyes and asked, "Do you understand what I said? Do you?"

Rudy was almost out of it, so Sam slapped him across the face and asked again. This time he got a response. "I, I un, understand!" Sam let him go and he struck the floor hard. Sam stood back and waited until he got up. Rudy staggered around the room picking up his clothes and shoes and took them into the bathroom to dress. Sam yelled at him as he left: "Don't take too long or I'll be in to help you." During all of this, I had said not a word. I just stared at the floor while he waited for Rudy to dress,

Rudy finally came out of the bathroom. He looked at Sam fearfully with eyes already beginning to swell and quickly sidled around him to the door. He left without a backward glance at me.

Sam finally turned to see me sitting there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say or do. I knew that my world had just come crashing down and I had no idea of what to do next. I wanted to say all of the stupid things that come to mind at a time like this. I'm sorry; it wasn't what it looked like; it was the first time; please forgive me. All of the things that were lies and meant only to protect me from my own stupidity. As I sat there in shock and foreboding, Sam finally spoke to me.

"I will see you at home." That was all he said to me. With that, he walked out of the room without another word. He didn't even look at me. As I sat there alone in a hotel room, naked and in a cheap robe, I began to realize what I had done and what I may have lost. For the first time, I was frightened.

thecelt
thecelt
2,503 Followers
12