Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Martinez, I think our business here is done," said the Captain, leaning over and shaking his limp hand. "Kitty, put on your shirt. The britches you can leave."

"But..." The Captain added his handprint smartly to her already glowing bottom.

"No buts. You're in enough trouble."

She shrugged the white shirt over her head, trying vainly to pull the hem down far enough to cover the flaming evidence of her spanking. The Captain sent her on her way to the door with another firm smack and she squealed her way up the stairs as he continued in this vein.

Once they were back out in the fetid alleys of El Raval, he slung her over his shoulder and carried her all the way to the dock, continuing to punctuate the journey with random swats to her smarting bum regardless of the curiosity of the passers-by. Mortified as she was, Kitty was more preoccupied with what might be to come than the considerable humiliation of her present position.

He spanked her all the way to the rowing boat, where he sat down, put her across his knee and spanked her some more before making the short journey back to the Occidental Orchid.

"What do you mean to do with me, Sir?" asked Kitty in a shaky voice once they were back in the familiar cabin again.

"You have all night to think about that, my lady," said the Captain grimly, leading her into the bedchamber, stripping off her shirt and fastening her to the bed with the same soft leather restraints she remembered from her first night on board. "And so do I."

With a final resounding smack to her helpless rear, he left the cabin, leaving Kitty to moan softly in her state of bondage and wonder if this was really any kind of reprieve.

12