Rumble in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
465 Followers

As is in answer to her thoughts Txacotyal suddenly spoke "I think you have adequately passed my tests. It is time I made you my demon consort.".

"How does this work master?" Jen asked.

"Stand before me and empty your mind of everything but you desire to serve me." Txacotyal replied.

Jen did as she was ordered and walked to stand before her master. He towered nearly two feet above her and she felt a little scared again, unsure of what was going to happen but she emptied her mind anyway knowing she desired this more than anything.

"Accept my gift Jennifer! Become my Consort! Serve me for eternity!" Txacotyal shouted as a beam of black light blasted out of his raised hands and surrounded Jen.

She felt her body pulsate with power given to her by the demon prince in front off her, she felt herself change both physically and mentally, her vision and then her mind filling with dark light before it went and she again stood before her master in the temple.

She knew she was no longer human but a demon consort, immortally tied to her lord. He had given her gifts of occult power, immortality, great strength and perfect senses but perhaps most importantly he had given her a new body.

"Does the change please you my sweet concubine?" The demon prince bellowed as he magically summoned a large mirror to appear before her.

She looked at herself and was more than pleased, the pathetic and weak human she once was had gone and a powerful demoness stood in it's place. In a way she was the female mirror of Txacotyal, her skin was now bright red and two small horns stuck out of her forehead, though she was pleased to note her large breasts(now with dark red nipples), pert arse, long black hair and her other delightful features had remained. Excitingly her eyes had turned solid black and her nails, both on her hands and feet, were also black and longer now more like talons. The most pleasing however was her mouth, just as rounded and full lipped as before but now with black lips and as she discovered when she opened her mouth a six inch long, thin, black, prehensile tongue had replaced her old human one.

She bent her head slightly and let her new tongue lick one nipple before flicking to her other, leaving large globules of the blackish, slimy saliva and then said "Yes my lord. It is wonderful!".

"Excellent. I have found a sacrifice lurking in the jungle. His death will honour our new coupling. He will die and then we will return to my fortress in hell. Go prepare him." Txacotyal ordered as he pointed to one of the many corridors off from the main temple room.

Jen complied with her masters wishes and strode down the hall he had indicated, still marvelling at her new body, her tongue flicking from nipple to nipple, sliding around them and leaving trails of her thick, new saliva over them which slowly slipped down the red curves of her breasts. As she continued down the corridor she allowed her new talons to flick her now bright red clit and found that it was just as sensitive as before, if not more so. She was extremely pleased.

*************

Barent groggily awoke and to his dismay found he was no longer in the jungle but appeared to be in a dark stone room, tied to a large, stone table and perhaps most worryingly, naked!

What little light in the room was provided by several wooden torches which were bracketed to the wall and as their flames flicked across the room he was sure he could see small, humanoid creatures running about in the shadows. Strange scuttling noises also filled the room and Barent began to get very scared. He tried pulling at his bonds but he was held tight with his ankles and wrists locked in manacles with chains connecting them to the stone table he was lying on.

After much tugging he finally gave up, resigning himself to whatever terrible fate awaited him. He had no idea who had knocked him out or where they could possible have brought him too so far in the jungle but it was clear that however it was didn't strip and then tie up honoured guests.

He then heard someone walking down the corridor outside the room and knew that his questions would soon be answered. He heard the wooden door of the room swung open, someone walk in and then the door swing shut again but from his prone position he couldn't see who it was.

"Well now this is a surprise." Said a very familiar voice.

"Dr. Close is that you?" Barent asked, hoping that he was correct.

"Well sort of..." Jennifer answered as she walked around the stone table into Barents view.

He was stunned by what he saw, the woman standing before was no doubt Jennifer Close. Barent would recognise her perfect breasts anywhere, he had after all spent much of the last two years staring at them but she had obviously gone through some changes. Gone was the slightly timid, bookish historian and in her place was a red skinned, extremely sexy, demoness. One Barent could not help but notice was naked.

"Well Barent what do you think?" Jen asked as she walked to stand right next to Barent.

"You...you look amazing!" He answered as his eyes scanned up and down his former teachers naked body.

"Yes I can see you are impressed." Jen said as her eyes locked on Barent's quickly hardening cock.

Barent immediately realised what was happening and went bright red before mumbling an apology and dearly wishing he had some clothes on.

"Doubt be embarrassed Barent. I'm flattered you find me so appealing. And whilst my new master has plans for you shortly I think I have time to say thank you."

"What plans? What's go....." Barent began to say before being cut off by the sudden feeling of Jen's hands grasping his erect dick.

"What a nice, big cock you have Barent. I do so wish you'd shared it with me before. For over two years you've known me. Just think we could have been fucking all that time."

Barent groaned partly in pleasure and partly in self-hatred that he hadn't tried it on with Jennifer before, two years he could have fucked her instead of two years of jerking off thinking about her. Later when his mind was a little clearer he would come to the conclusion that it was probably her change that had led Jen to say that and that had he in fact got his dick out in Dr. Close's office he would probably be sitting in prison now serving time for indecent exposure.

"Now Barent let me show you my favourite part of my change." Jen said as she let her new tongue slide out of her mouth and begin flicking over Barent's face all the time her hands still rubbing the nerdy students dick.

Jen's tongue slowly made it's way towards Barents mouth, trailing gunky saliva as it did so. Barent opened his mouth wide and Jen slipped her prehensile tongue in before pushing her lips hard against Barents.

Much to Barents surprise the demonised Jen's saliva didn't taste as foul as it looked, in fact he loved the taste. A mixture of dark chocolate and cream. He also loved the way her long tongue flicked about in his mouth, wrapping around his thicker but smaller human one.

Eventually Jen broke the kiss and said "Ummm..such a good kisser too.".

"So...are you....Dr. Close." Barent said between pants as the pressure in his dick began to grow.

"Please call me Jen. Dr. Close is long gone. Now Barent, suck my tits."

Barent had dreamed of this moment for years and though Jen let go of his penis as she bent her body down to his face he was feeling happier than ever before in his life as the tits of his dreams filled his vision.

Though unable to move his arms and this grab them like he really wanted he opened his mouth and let his tongue flick against a dark red nipple as soon as he was able and soon his face was being surrounded by Jen's breasts, flesh pushing all around him, his face moving from side to side letting his lips and tongue rub all over each mound.

Jen began moaning as the sensations of the young human's mouth rubbing against her sensitive flesh flooded through her. She could feel her new demon cunt getting wet and reached one of her hands down and began rubbing herself.

"Enough!" Jen moaned as she pulled her chest away from the obviously disappointed Barent.

"Now Fuck me!" She ordered as she climb up onto the table and straddled him.

Barent groaned she lowered herself onto him, his cock pushing through the damp folds of her flesh until she was hilted on him. Jen her hands running up and down the boys chest began flicking her tongue across her already saliva thick breasts and then she began humping him. Up and down she went, Barent's dick sliding in and out of her hot cunt, the pair groaning and moaning in time to Jen's thrusts.

Jen increased her tempo, enjoying the feeling of the human's large cock inside of her, he wasn't as big as Txacotyal but she still found it very pleasing. She then grabbed her own tits with her hands, roughly grabbing them whilst still licking her now saliva covered nipples.

Barent knew he was about to cum, he was nearly there when he had first entered Jen and now her thrusts had pushed him to the brink. He had dreamed of this day too long and was just too excited to stop it so he was about to warn her when it became too late. As Jen hilted herself on him once again his cock began spasming, squirting hot jism into the demoness.

Jen felt the boy come inside her and clamped her legs around him enjoying the sensations, she had hoped Barent would last longer but she still just about managed a small orgasm before pulling herself off him and sliding off the table.

"I'm a little disappointed in you Barent. I'd hoped for more." Jen said as she cleaned his now flaccid dick of their sexual fluids, flicking up and down it with her tongue, hoping for a reaction and hence another fuck.

Barent still panting in delight barely managed to say "What? That was amazing!".

"Of course. I was amazing but I'd hoped you'd give me more. Still maybe there's hope for a second try.".

"Yes! There is!" Barent nearly shouted as Jen's tongue curling around his dick begin making him hard again.

Suddenly a bellow filled the temple, "Consort! Come to me! Leave the sacrifice for now!".

Jen stopped her oral ministrations and said "Sorry Barent I have to go." And began to walk away.

"What? He called me a sacrifice?" Barent pleaded suddenly reminded that he was still tied up and in the hands of demons.

"Oh! Sorry. It must have slipped my mind. You see Barent you are going to be a sacrifice in honour of my new status." Jen laughed as she walked out of the room, leaving a very satisfied but not very happy Barent tied to the table.

Chapter Three - The Rescue

Amy had been lying in the pool for some time now and she felt her energy eventually return. So she slowly pulled herself to her knees and inspected her body. Much of the snake jism had either slid off or been washed off by the lapping water but large clumps of it, now drying, were stuck all over her body. She felt such a slut to be covered in it but frankly didn't care, so using the pool's water and when possible her tongue she removed the cum until her pert body looked perfectly clean.

She then slowly made her way out of the pool and pulled on her shorts and white crop top before quickly heading back into the jungle towards the campsite. She'd been gone for ages and Jennifer and Barent were bound to be getting worried about her. That was unless the little pervert Barent had finally gotten his way with Jen. Amy didn't so much mind the way he looked at her, all men did that but he was always leering at Jen's breasts, she didn't know why Jen put up with it.

It only took her a few minutes to reach the campsite and to her surprise no one was there. A quick search revealed all of Jen's clothes including a very wet pair of panties, so she at first assumed Barent had got lucky but she couldn't see any of his clothes or even a track that the pair would have made leaving.

She began to search harder, getting worried and soon found a small track, it did look like Jen had gone that way but the big and clumsy Barent clearly hadn't as the trail was far too small. Deciding that her friend, apparently naked would need her help more than Barent, Amy hurried off down the track Jennifer had made.

After a few hundred metres Amy, closely following Jen's trail through the thick jungle came to the temple clearing. She was shocked at her discovery of this unknown temple but was happy not only that was it a great find but obviously Jennifer had found it too and was simple inside exploring, perhaps Barent had gone with her too.

Whilst she desperately wanted to examine her discovery she thought it safer to find her companions first so like Jen she hurried down the temple stairway. Torches were now lit all the way down the tunnel and Amy assuming Jen had lit them hurried down the tunnel barely noticing the lewd and violent images on the walls. She did however notice the intense warmth and her tanned flesh became slick with sweat.

Amy soon reached the central chamber and was a little taken aback by the large naked statues. After a brief professional examination of them to confirm their Incan origin and a less professional examination of Txacotyal stone cock she hurried down one of the side passages. Perhaps twenty metres later the passage came to a large wooden door in one side of the tunnel, it was bolted from the outside but Amy was sure she could hear someone inside the room so she slowly slid the metal bolt open and gingerly opened the door.

She lithely slipped into the room and then stopped, stunned, she had hoped for a room full of Incan treasures but she found a sweaty, naked Barent chained to a large stone table.

"Barent! What the fuck is going on?" She screamed at the boy.

"Dr. Lake! Thank God you here! You got to release me!" Barent shouted as he realised he wasn't about to be sacrificed to some demon whore.

Amy began to unchain her student and said "How did you get here and why the hell are you naked?".

"Um...well I was..." Barent was unsure what to say, he could hardly tell her that he was masturbating over her whilst she washed. "I was in the jungle...you know, going for a piss...when I was suddenly knocked unconscious. I woke up here, like this!".

Amy whilst untying the last chain said "Do you know who brought you here? I mean is the temple still in use?".

"Yeah. I think it is in use and I think it was Dr. Close or perhaps her new master that brought me here."

"Barent? What the hell are you talking about? Why would Jen bring you here? And what do you mean new master?" Amy asked as Barent, now free, stood up.

"Well I don't really understand myself but I don't think Dr. Close isn't entirely human anymore." Barent answered.

"What?" Amy was beginning to think that Barent might have hurt his head quite badly with these bizarre stories, "Look we better get out of here first you can tell me about this later.".

"Okay." Barent replied as he walked out of the chamber door.

As he did so the door suddenly slammed shut trapping Amy in the room and Barent outside.

"Dr Lake! Are you okay?" Barent shouted as he banged on the door.

"I'm fine. Just pull the bolt open!" Amy shouted back.

"I'm trying but it's stuck! Oh God! I can hear someone coming! It's probably them coming to kill me!"

"Barent calm down!" Amy shouted through the door, a little concerned with the obvious fear in the boy's voice, "Which way are they coming? From the large chamber or down the tunnel?".

"Down the tunnel!" He shouted back whilst still trying to get the door open.

"Then run the other way and go up the stairs then head back to camp I'll follow you there."

"But Dr. Lake how will you get out?" Barent asked worried about his teacher but desperate to get away.

"Don't worry about me! Just go!" Amy ordered, hoping Barent's paranoia was just induced by a bang to the head and that it was Jen, a human one despite Barent's ramblings, coming down the tunnel to let her out.

"Right...Okay...Bye!" Barent shouted as he fled down the corridor towards the main chamber and the stairs out.

Amy heard his footsteps vanished in the distance and waited in silence. Moments passed and she began to think that Barent had imagined someone coming down the corridor then she heard footsteps, quiet as if the person was barefooted. The person had obviously reached the door and she heard the bolt slide open. Amy desperately hoped she was about to see Jen standing in the doorway.

The door then creaked open and Amy did indeed see her best friend but not quite in the way she had expected.

"Hello Amy. I'm a little disappointed you let my sacrifice go but I think you will more than make up for it." The demon Jen purred as she stood in the doorway, still completely naked.

"J...J...Jen? Is that you?" Amy mumbled as she stared her friends new body.

"Yes it is. I've had a slight change of career. I've abandoned history to become the immortal demon consort to my lord Txacotyal."

"What?...I...don't understand." Amy said as her eyes unconsciously roaming up and down Jen's perfect red curves.

"Don't worry too much in a few moments you really won't care." Jen purred as her prehensile tongue flicked out and licked around her full, black lips.

"W...w...why won't I care?" Amy said as she began to back away from Jen.

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. Barent was a perfect sacrifice. Innocent, naïve and a virgin...more or less. But you Amy have had far too a dirty past. I mean only earlier today you fucked one of my master pets, there aren't many girls who would do that or at least do that and enjoy it." Jen laughed as she began to walk towards the still backing off girl.

"Well...what are you going to do to me?" Amy asked as her back hit the stone wall of the room.

"We're going to fuck of course!" Jen replied, her body now only inches away from Amy's, Jen's hot scent filling her nostrils.

"WHAT?" Amy shouted.

"Come now Amy, don't tell me you haven't ever dreamed of it. I certainly have, in those dark lonely moments I've wanted nothing more than to fuck your perfect little body." Jen said as her tongue began flicking up and down Amy's cheek, leaving a trial of her black saliva.

Amy was speechless, her best friend had somehow been turned into a sex obsessed demon whore and was trying to fuck her. The worst part was that Jen was right, she had at times wished she could fuck Jen and now with her sexy new body so close to her she wanted it even more.

Jen reached out and with a hand on each ripped off Amy's shorts and top and whispered "That's it be a bad girl. Don't resist. You know you want it too.".

Jen then pressed her naked body against Amy's, the sweaty human flesh crushing against the red of the demon. Breasts pushed into one another, hard nipples rubbed each other and pussies yearned to by pressed together.

Amy couldn't resist, she was just too attracted to her friend and she flung her arms around Jen, one hand grabbing her pert arse, and kissed her. Mouths opened as Jen's hands grabbed Amy's two large tits and tongues began to swirl around one another. Amy let Jen's delightful chocolaty taste fill her mouth as she began humping her body against Jen's. Desperately trying to create friction in her hard clit.

Jen broke the kiss and immediately her tongue began sliding around Amy's sweaty breasts, tasting the salty droplets and savouring the way Amy's massive globes wobbled under her ministrations. Amy began moaning as waves of pleasure flooded from her tits as the demonesses' prehensile tongue slid all the way around each breast, grasping her nipples and squeezing the pert flesh, lips occasionally pulling a whole nipple into her mouth. Amy then began running her hands around Jen's body, first over her large, red tits. Rubbing the hard nipples, causing Jen to moan around the flesh filling her mouth and then slowly down her flat stomach to her nearly bare pussy. Carefully Amy pushed her fingers down, feeling the slick coating of juices run around her fingers before slipping them into Jen's cunt.

nova2469
nova2469
465 Followers