Rumbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy, mummy. I love you. I want to watch you make love with Jack and do him myself afterwards." She slumped down still breathing heavily.

I wasn't sure my old frame could manage two rounds without a serious break for recovery, but heck a guy's gotta do his best!

Rosemary snuggled alongside me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder so I could reach her breast. "I'm sorry Jack. This evening wasn't planned like this. I thought we would enjoy each other's company as always. A nice meal, a few drinks, a lot of chatter and home to bed." She turned and kissed me. "But I'm so glad it did turn out like this! Are you OK?"

I kissed her deeply. "I agree that's what I came over for, but sometimes you just have to make the most of a bad job!"

She poked my ribs, hard.

"No Rosemary. This has turned out to be very special, a neighbourly visit to remember for ever." I kissed her again. "How do you see the rest of the evening going?"

"I was rather picturing it being the rest of the night but if you want to go home. ." She teased.

"Now you've challenged my renowned stamina you wicked woman. Why haven't we done this before? I've really fancied you ever since you moved in."

"Me too Jack. But let's not worry about missed opportunities and make the most of this one." She said quietly, kissing me again. "How about we shower first, then all get in my bed?"

"As a plan that can't be faulted .. I just have sleeping beauty to wake up first."

"Well you know how the fairy story goes . .I wonder where we can find a likely Prince Charming?"

I was liking this gorgeous woman more with every minute.

"Well Carmen won't want to miss out on the shower fun so we need to wake her soon." I said.

"There's no hurry, let her rest a few more minutes. I think your magic fingers have worn her out. Did I really hear her apologise earlier?"

"Sure did. All forgiven and looking forward now I think."

"Jack. She hasn't called me 'mummy' since she was about six years old." Rosemary paused, then went on. "I found your stories. Found them, read them and loved them. I cried in the Harry & Penny story. What was it 'Well I Never', I just couldn't help crying, it made me so happy!"

"Thanks Rosemary. That's why you made the sponge pudding and custard! I found some of yours this afternoon too, they're terrific. Carmen knows about mine but I don't think she knows about yours."

"She does now Jack, she's awake!"

"Ooops, sorry! It means we can have that group shower now. Is it big enough?"

"Not really Jack but I guess we can squeeze in a bit. It's a good job we are all slim!"

I jiggled Carmen. "Come on sleeping beauty, time for bath and bed."

"I want Prince Charming to kiss me better first." Carmen grinned.

I rolled out from under them and leaned in to kiss Carmen. She wrapped her arms around my head and made a meal of the occasion. When she eased up I kissed her nipples then kissed down her body until I had her clitoris in my mouth. She screamed. I lowered my mouth and kissed the lips of her vagina and licked the length of her lovely pussy. Then I went straight back to kiss her mouth. She loved it!

I backed off, looked at Rosemary and suggested. "OK girls, I think we are ready for bathtime."

The ladies padded off ahead of me. I carried the clothes and admired four delectable buttocks shimmying up the stairs.

Rosemary climbed into the enclosure first and got the water going. When it was warm I followed with Carmen pressing her warm breasts into my back. Apart from soapy hands going into every crevice there wasn't space for anything more adventurous. When we were all rinsed we tottered out and dried each other. Again, in this small room there was only scope for a little tender groping but nothing heavy.

"Is anyone hungry? Do we need drinks or anything?" Asked Rosemary.

We settled for soft drinks. Carmen and I went to the bedroom. We just left a small bedside light on, plenty enough to see by. I gathered her naked body to mine and kissed her with my hands exploring her silky back. We both smelled a lot nicer now and enjoyed a nice slow session and kissing and petting. Rosemary came back and was surprised to find us waiting. I noticed that as well as drinks there was a tube of KY jelly and a couple of vibrators on the tray. She saw me looking and I got her special wink. We joined into a group cuddle. Both women were gripping my erect cock by the end of that session.

Carmen whispered. "I want to watch you make love to mummy first. Is that OK?"

We nodded and both kissed her.

I held Rosemary and whispered. "I want to take you to bed and make long sexy love with you."

"I want that too Jack." Rosemary was actually trembling. "Jack, it's been a while . . you know . ."

I nodded and smiled. "Me too, let's see if we can remember how it goes!"

The bed was easily large enough for three. I wondered how the movers got it up the stairs! Carmen positioned herself discretely to one side as Rosemary laid herself gently in the middle of her bed. She held Carmen's hand and they shared a smile between them. They both looked beautiful, more like sisters. I felt incredibly privileged to be here with them.

Carmen leaned across and caressed my back. I smiled and moved over her mother. "You are incredibly beautiful Rosemary. I am going to adore you inch by inch. Is there anything you don't want to do?"

"I trust you Jack. I want you. I want you to adore me. I want you to fuck me into next week."

I kissed her lips gently then slowly progressed around her throat and up to her ear. "Beautiful Rosemary, gorgeous, exquisite Rosemary." I whispered. "Turn over please darling Rosemary." I kissed the back of her neck gently. Then as I kissed slowly down her spine I lightly massaged around the sides of her neck. Carmen was watching closely. I nodded to her to put her fingers with mine. She quickly got the idea of massaging so lightly that the recipient was hardly aware of the touch. As Carmen took over I smiled, nodded and ran my hands across Rosemary's back gradually moving lower. I kissed ahead of my hands and soon reached the point where her buttocks began. I ran my tongue down the crack and ran my hands over both cheeks. I looked up at Carmen, she was still caressing but watching closely. She was on her knees but with the knees far apart I looked directly at her pussy and blew her a kiss. She smiled and returned it.

She was certainly a changed woman!

Keeping one hand one Rosemary's bottom I reached across to the bedside table and picked up the smallest vibrator and KY jelly. Carmen's eyes opened wide.

Rosemary moaned as I licked down her crack. I squeezed some KY onto my hand and held the vibrator in the same hand to get them warm. I knelt between Rosemary's thighs and eased them apart. Looking Carmen in the eye I ran my tongue down Rosemary's crack and circled her anus then probed my tongue gently inside. Carmen's mouth was open wide but she kept up her butterfly caresses.

I slipped the warm lubricated vibrator gently in place of my tongue. As it went deeper I turned it on, Rosemary groaned and wriggled her bottom. Carmen was excited. Rosemary was even more excited!

I straddled her legs and squeezed them close together. Carmen was watching my cock. I had forgotten all about it but it was bobbing around in front of me looking for action and seemed to fascinate Carmen.

Rosemary's legs were a delight to touch, so smooth, so elegant, so incredibly sexy. I caressed down to her feet where I kissed her toes and sucked in her big toes. That really caused a huge ripple of approval from Rosemary's body.

I crossed her ankles and urged her to turn over. She turned slowly, I loved the way her breasts moved as she turned. She reached a hand to Carmen's face, they exchanged smiles.

I started kissing my way up Rosemary's legs. When I reached her knees my cock was lodged between her feet, rather as it had been earlier in the evening. Carmen licked her lips as she watched.

Keeping Rosemary's legs together I move forward kissing her thighs and dragging my balls along her calves. I kissed the area around the conjunction of her thighs without trying to find my way between them. I smoothed her belly and kissed my way across it to the base of her soft breasts. By now my balls were resting in her pubic hair. I nuzzled my way around her breasts until I took a nipple between my lips.

Rosemary was writhing. I moved higher to kiss her lips. My thighs were across her breasts, my balls between them.

Rosemary struggled to look and saw my cock close by, she looked across at Carmen and smiled again. "Please Jack." She whispered. "Do it now." She parted her legs and raised her knees. "Jack, I want you now." I pulled out the vibrator and dropped it onto the floor.

I turned to Carmen. Taking her hand I drew her between Rosemary's open legs alongside me. I put her hand on my cock and nodded as I eased towards coition. Carmen fondled my stiff cock and held it lightly as she lined it up with her mother's aching cunt. Her face was only inches from the action. As contact was made she was trembling. She kept her hold until her hand was in the way. The pleasure for me was amazing.

When my cock was all the way in I drew Carmen close and kissed the tears from her face. When I whispered for her to kiss Rosemary she kissed me and moved caressing her mother's body as she went.

I stayed with my thighs outside Rosemary's hips. I closed her legs and hugged them as I nestled my groin tightly against hers. I kissed the knees which were just in front of my face and licked the suggestive crack they made. Carmen was kissing Rosemary and touching her breasts. Both women's nipples were rigid.

Holding myself deep inside Rosemary I began a slow pushing, rocking motion so that I stayed lodged inside her but she would feel my cock pressing inside. She gripped and released my cock inside her vagina. I loved that feeling, why had it been so long since my last time?

Still rocking I slowly opened her legs and positioned my pubic bone tightly onto hers. My rocking was causing new sensations and Rosemary was on the way to an orgasm. Her chest flushed and she let out a long gasp. When her breathing began I slowly withdrew my cock until it was only just lodged in her opening. Slowly I pressed in all the way, then out and in. The increase in speed was almost imperceptible. Rosemary was gasping again but I let the pace increase until I was driving in hard enough to move her body up the bed. The inevitable, the longed for, the excruciating ecstasy of my own release flowed from everywhere in my being and spouted through my flaming cock into my lover's belly. They told me later that I roared and Rosemary screamed. I couldn't hear -- I was on another planet. I stayed inside Rosemary but my strength was ebbing fast. She closed her legs beneath me and gripping my flagging penis inside her rolled us so that she now lay along my length. I relaxed. Rosemary sighed. Carmen cried.

As I emerged from slumber they were on either side of me quietly chatting across my chest. Before they realised I was awake I heard Carmen saying how amazing it had been to watch us. Rosemary told her it had been the most sublime sex she ever had experienced.

I sighed and slowly ran my hands up their backs. "Hello girls! Sorry I must have nodded off. Did I miss anything?"

Rosemary poked my ribs. "You should have been here. There was a massive earthquake." She paused giggling. "It was right here." She rubbed her body from her crutch to her breasts. "Thank you Jack. I needed that."

"My pleasure. Now I think it's my time for the bathroom." Rosemary clambered over me and I rolled off the bed. I picked up the vibrator and staggered to the bathroom. Leaving the plastic device covered in water in the sink I sponged myself down. There was a toothbrush in a cup alongside the sink, Rosemary's I guessed. Using some of her toothpaste I cleaned my teeth. I scrubbed myself dry on a fresh towel. Dried the vibrator I wandered back to the bedroom and two beautiful naked women.

"We wondered where you were!" Exclaimed Rosemary getting up to greet me with a kiss. "Hey, you've cleaned your teeth!" I nodded. "With my toothbrush?" I nodded. "Where I come from that's as good as a marriage proposal!" I nodded. Rosemary leaned back. "Nobody told me how to respond!"

I laughed. "I believe the best way is to let your intended fuck your daughter!"

I turned to Carmen and embraced her. "What do you say to that?"

They grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. "Are you trying to take advantage of a poor old widow-woman and her lonely daughter?" Rosemary said as she pushed Carmen on top of me. "Would you ravish this poor young innocent girl in front of her sobbing mother?" Carmen had her mouth firmly over mine so an answer was out of the question.

Carmen was grinding her pubic bone on mine. My cock was definitely interested and was now at well over half-mast.

Rosemary was kissing her daughter's back and caressing down to her bottom. She pulled Carmen's legs apart and reached through to find my erection just about ready for action. She pressed it gently against the cheeks of her daughter's bottom.

"That looks nice." She said leaning over to kiss my cock as it stood in that warm valley. I couldn't see what she was doing but later learned that she had warmed up the vibrator and KY and was fingering her daughters arse as she kissed my cock. Just as I had done she exchanged the natural stimulant for the artificial one and turned it on! Carmen's body writhed against me. She moaned into my mouth.

"Oh mummy. Oh Jack . . Oh fuck . .that's devine. Oh God I'm cumming. Oh yes. Oh my God yes!"

She jerked spasmodically and ground onto my belly. My cock was dancing along the crack of her bottom. Rosemary was playing with my balls.

Carmen's writhing had moved her up my body. The tip of my cock was sitting at the end of the vibrator -- I could feel it. Rosemary was watching it, she said she could see my penis vibrating. She gently pressed it down into Carmen's wet pussy entrance. I didn't move but Carmen started wriggling back onto it.

I loved it! A gorgeous woman gradually taking my cock into her raging cunt while she wriggled her warm body all over mine.

Suddenly Carmen sat up, taking me completely into her body. I could feel and enjoy the vibrator as it worked on the underside of my cock. Rosemary was caressing my balls and had a lubricated finger in my anus. I wasn't going to last long! Carmen rode forward and back while I held her breasts. She smiled down at me. "Fuck me Jack. Oh that feels so good. Cum in me Jack. Cum soon Jack, I'm cumming." She jerked hard against my cock, but somehow I wasn't ready.

I let her come down from her peak then rolled on top and tried the slow withdrawal routine. Carmen would have none of that. "Jack, fuck me now. I'm cumming again!"

I kept to my determined slow silky ride as Carmen came through that peak and headed for another immediately. "Jack, Jack I'm going to explode!"

She did but I only accelerated a little as she screamed "Fuck me. Mummy make him fuck me hard!"

Rosemary kissed me and whispered. "Thank you Jack. Take it as slow as you can darling. But save some for me, I'm ready to go again!"

That slowed me down even more. I couldn't remember the last time I had managed three decent fucks in one night!

Carmen had calmed and was running her hands from my buttocks to my shoulders. I could now feel my own climax building. A tingling in my toes sent acceleration messages to my thrusting pelvis. Faster and harder my thighs slapped Carmen's sweaty bottom. Deeper and sweeter my cock seemed to bury itself into this heavenly place. With my final mighty thrust I lifted Carmen's body from the bed, her legs flew over my shoulders. She was screaming a long, loud "Y e e s s s".

I held myself deep inside Carmen for as long as possible. Slowly I collapsed sideways somehow bringing Carmen's legs together so that I was now spooned behind her. Rosemary cuddled us both. "That's was astonishing you two." She murmured into our singing ears. "Jack. That has made me so fucking horny you'd better not count on too much sleep for the next few days!"

I relaxed, my cock wilted and squirmed out of Carmen's leaking pussy. "Rosemary darling." I said. "Could you please remove the vibrator from that gorgeous arse before she starts her motor running again?"

Rosemary laughed as she recovered the plastic pleasure maker. "She's absolutely flooding my bed Jack. What have you done to her?"

"Just trying to keep my end up, that's all." I drifted down the path to snoozeville.

I woke to Carmen smothering me with kisses. "Thank you Jack. I now know what mummy means about the earthquake!"

"Glad to be of service my beautiful friend. Anytime you need an earthquake -- I'm your man!"

"Mummy's in the shower. I'm going to join her. You coming?" Carmen called from the doorway.

"OK, OK. Save some hot water for your favourite dirty old man."

They made a lovely fuss of me. Soapy hands everywhere, even a soapy finger from each of them up my bum! My balls were thoroughly washed, wobbled and wiped. My droopy dick was soaped and rinsed, then licked and sucked by each mouth, then soaped and rinsed some more.

When we were dry Rosemary packed us off downstairs while she changed the sheets and bedding.

In the kitchen Carmen busied herself making roast beef sandwiches with salad and mustard. I wrapped my arms around her naked form and gently held her breasts. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Jack." She quietly answered. "I now understand why mummy described it as an earthquake. I am constantly getting wonderful aftershocks. Without warning a mini-orgasm wells up in my loins and quakes through my whole body." She turned and pressed herself against me. "Thank you for putting up with me earlier and thank you for giving me so much pleasure." She closed her eyes and shivered. "There goes another one, I hope they never stop!" She kissed me and turned back to the counter pulling my hands back to her breasts.

"Now then, how's the kitchen work going?" Enquired Rosemary as she came down the stairs.

"Nearly done mummy. What are we drinking?" Carmen said.

"I don't really want alcohol just now Rosemary. How about a warm milk drink?" I suggested.

"Perfect, Jack. Take the sandwiches into the sitting room please." Rosemary opened the fridge to get the milk.

I opened the doors into the garden. The sky was dark and cloudless, the gentle breeze wafted warm damp air around me. Carmen wrapped her arms around me from behind, one hand going to a nipple the other to my balls. Her breasts pressed softly against my back. We both just stood there enjoying the moment.

"Hot chocolate my lovers." Called Rosemary. "Shall we eat outside?"

There was no furniture on the patio so we brought cushions from the sitting room and arranged ourselves in a 'head to toe' triangle, laying on our sides facing in towards the food and drink. It was incredibly relaxing.

Carmen spoke in between bites. "If anyone had suggested that . . I would be laying naked with my nude mother . . and her fiance in the garden at midnight . . eating cold beef sarnies and drinking hot chocolate . . after being fucked senseless . . I might have suggested they were barmy!"

Rosemary laughed. "You are gorgeous Carmen. If I was a man I would want to fuck you too." She sipped her chocolate. "Have you ever been naked like this before?"

Carmen wiped the crumbs from her lips. "Now you mention it I've never been naked with anyone outside a bedroom before. How about you Mummy?"

"Nor me darling. But I have developed rather a taste for it and I don't think it will be the last. Would you like another Jack?" Rosemary offered the plate before I got the wrong idea. She winked again, I really loved that wink!