Rumbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Rosemary, these are delicious."

"We need to build up your strength Jack. There might be more work to do upstairs."

I caressed her foot which was close by my head. "Why waste energy going up those stairs when we have a perfect place here?" I returned her wink. She giggled.

"Ooow, outdoors! That sounds interesting, what do you think Carmen."

Carmen grinned "I'll agree to anything provided it doesn't stop these sensational aftershocks."

Rosemary picked up the plate. "If nobody wants any more I'll put these away and we can make the outdoor bed."

Carmen and I carried out the large base cushions from the armchairs and settee. Along with the cushions they made a very passable trysting couch.

Rosemary brought out several fleece blankets. We spread a couple over the 'bed'. The single standard light in the sitting room spilled out just the right soft illumination.

I spread myself in the centre and said "Now, where were we . .?"

In a blur and a squeal two angels descended on my body. Kissing, caressing, arousing, tickling, exploring, arousing, licking, did I mention arousing . .

Rosemary was humming around my erect cock. "Now he seems ready for more Jack. Just lay there and kiss my lovely daughter's pussy."

Rosemary swung her leg over my pelvis and held the tip of my prick in her moist opening. "Come on Carmen, you face me and give our honoured guest something nice and juicy to eat." Kneeling carefully on either side of my chest Carmen wriggled her bottom onto my face. Her mother reached out and kissed Carmen allowing her own bottom to drop swiftly to engulf my erection. I pulled a cushion under my head then eased Carmen's slit closer.

Rosemary appeared to be trying to stir her insides with my hard flesh. I was doing something similar with her daughter's hot pussy with fingers and tongue. They were kissing and moaning into each other's mouth. Carmen was quivering above me a new orgasm was colliding with an aftershock. I had to take her weight on my arms as she could no longer control her legs. Rosemary saw the problem and eased her daughter down onto the bed alongside me. I wrapped arm around her and she snuggled close caressing her mother's thigh.

Carmen watched her mother. "She's beautiful Jack. I've never seen mummy look so lovely." She reached out and held her mother's breasts. "Gorgeous." She murmured.

Rosemary's eyes glazed and her mouth dropped open. She gasped. "Jack, hold me." Still jerking around my erection she slowly subsided onto my chest. I held her with my free arm. Carmen sat up and kissed her mother's back. She caressed down to her bottom.

"Jack, that's so sexy to see your cock still in mummy's cunt." She was caressing around the conjunction. "You're still hard." She mumbled as she touched and probed. Frankly, as delightful as the situation was, I was rather glad of the rest! I rather fancied I knew what Carmen had in mind. A minute passed with more caresses. "Jack . ." she whispered in a sultry voice. "If mummy has finished do you think I might use what's left please?"

What's a man supposed to do, eh? Yes, his duty!

"Er, OK Carmen just let's settle Rosemary." I rolled sideways. My cock slipped out and Rosemary sighed. I kept my lover on her side and pulled a blanket over her slumbering form and kissed her softly.

When I turned back Carmen was on her hands and knees. "Like this please Jack." She urged, wriggling her delectable backside. She was grinning and licking her lips!

My cock was already slick with Rosemary's juices so I slid straight in to the hilt. I eased Carmen's bottom downwards and got my thighs on either side of her. She ended up comfortably planted in my lap. I just held still with a regular twitch of my penis. She responded in kind. It was a wonderful sensation.

Starting at her neck, with one hand I started a long slow massage of her back. Just as that hand reached her bottom the other started at her neck again so that there was a constant gentle stroke running down her spine. Carmen was purring like a cat! I kept this up for about ten minutes, hoping she might fall asleep as I certainly wanted to by then! Instead I found that her internal muscular stimulation of long lost Willie increased. Naturally he only knew one way to respond and expanded to his full height like the brave soldier he was. Carmen's purring was more like growling. She was exceedingly aroused.

I tried slowly easing my cock out as my massage stroke came down her spine and in again as the next one followed. That didn't last long! Carmen sat back into my lap impaling herself deep on my cock. "You're driving me crazy you old pervert. I'm on one long quivering fucking orgasm which never quite peaks!" She bounced lightly on my thighs. "Can you lie back like this?" She asked.

It had been years since I tried this manoeuvre but I slowly creaked back lifting her sweet body. Now she could play. Did I say play? She could knee bend for England! Up and down my slippery dick she went. Slow at first but getting into a rhythm she found comfortable. I knew she was close to her ultimate goal as her timing became more ragged. Sweat dripped from her pretty nose. Her muscles were losing power but she managed three crashing deep thrusts before she howled. "Y e e e e s s s sssss!"

She collapsed backwards onto to me, my prick still maintaining a place in her quivering quim. She turned, snapping my old man across her hip and flattened me with a hug then yelled. "Never, ever have I come so long, so hard nor so excruciatingly intensely. You teasing old bastard, you knew you had me on the fucking brink and wouldn't let me go! Well I'm going to tell my mummy about you." She laughed. So did Rosemary who had quietly watched the whole thing.

"I came just watching you two." She murmured as she embraced us. "I think it's time for bed. All in mine OK?" She slowly pulled herself upright. I still found her naked body entrancing.

We pulled all the indoor furniture inside and locked up. Somehow we got upstairs into that lovely big, clean bed. They put me in the middle and I was asleep almost immediately.

Tomorrow, as they say, is another day . .

*

Watch out for part 2, coming soon.

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.