Rumors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"Should we wait on sex, then?" I asked.

Marissa answered me by pulling my right arm from behind her and guiding my hand under her dress and between her legs, where her panties were drenched in her juices. "That answer your question, Tyler?" she asked, before kissing me again, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I rubbed my three middle fingers along her panties-covered labia several times, before I worked my hand to the waistband and slid my fingers underneath them. The cotton fabric clung to her wet, hairless skin, the closer I got to the source. I lightly grazed her clit as my middle finger split her lips before hooking my middle finger to enter her wet hole.

Meanwhile, Marissa's hands were busy unbuttoning and untucking my shirt, pushing it towards my shoulders. She broke our kiss to lean down and suck my left nipple into her mouth, her hands now reaching to undo my belt. My left hand felt along her back for the zipper to her sundress and pulled it down.

As I wriggled my left arm from its shirt sleeve, she shrugged her shoulders and the dress straps fell and soon the front of her dress was hanging on my wrist between her legs, soon joined by my shirt. A twitch of my left hand opened the clasp on her lacy bra and it fell forward onto my arm as well.

All this clothing bound up on my right arm was getting in the way. I had no choice but to remove my finger from her pussy to let the clothing pass between us to the floor. Before I touched her again, I pushed my pants, underwear and shoes and socks off, as she stepped out of the circle her dress made around her feet and kicked it aside.

One piece of clothing remained. I knelt, pulling her thong panties down with both hands. I replaced my finger with my tongue, as my hands reached down to slip her low-heeled shoes off.

"Oh fuck, Tyler, your tongue feels fantastic."

"Thnk y—" I mumbled, my mouth full of her goodness.

Marissa started taking small steps backward, leading both of us towards my bed. As she reached the edge beside my foot-board, she sat down, leaning back while lifting her legs to put them onto my shoulders. The change in angle made it easier for me to thrust my tongue deeply into her, starting to tongue fuck her, while my hand looped over her hip to thrum her clit with my thumb.

"Dios! I'm gonna cum soon!" she cried. Her pussy muscles clenched several time around my tongue, then she cried out, "Aaaiiieeee! Ty! Dios mio! Cuummmmminngg!" She didn't really need to tell me, because I could feel her walls spasm around my tongue.

She pushed me away, panting, before saying, "I need that cock in me, right now, Mr. Campbell!"

With her hips still at the edge of the bed, I pulled back and stood, letting her legs slip along my arms until her knees were hooked over my elbows. As my steel-hard cock came into contact with her groin, Marissa reached between her legs to give it a quick stroke, then placed it at her opening. "Fuck me hard," she ordered.

Keeping eye contact with her, I thrust forward with my hips, getting about half-way inside with that stroke, my balls slapping into her muscular ass on the second. "Like that?" I asked.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she started to chant, giving me a rhythm. Sliding in, out, hard and deep, gradually pushing her legs farther back as I leaned forward to thrust harder. I leaned far enough forward to nibble at her nipples. Marissa's fingers played over her clit, gripping my dick as it passed by.

I had no warning that her orgasm was imminent, when she started to shake below me, her mouth open in a wordless scream. "God, that was something else, Tyler," she said, when she could.

Ten minutes later, I was at the edge, when I thought to ask, "Can I cum in you, Riss?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" was her answer. "Fill me up! I'm almost there too!"

The moment I felt her start to shudder again, my cock let loose with the first of a dozen spasms of its own, gushing my cum deep into her. 'My third new lover in two days,' flitted through my mind, marveling at how fast my life was changing.

Slipping my cum-coated cock out of her, I climbed onto the bed with her, as she scooted more towards the middle, winding up lying face to face on our sides as we caught our breaths. I caressed her arm, as I said, "Thank you."

"For what?" she asked. "For having sex with you? I'd say we both won equally there."

"For reminding me that sex with someone who isn't related to me can be fantastic, too," I said. "Compared to most of my past experiences, the three of you this weekend have rocked my world. I needed to know that it wasn't just the incest turning me on. That it was a partner who cares for me and wasn't just into recreational sex."

"You haven't even had all three of us at the same time yet," she reminded me, causing my cock to pulse a couple of times at the thought.

We heard a loud moan of, "Oh, Mommm!" through the door, realizing that we weren't the only ones having sex in the house.

"We're not joining them tonight," Marissa stated. "This is about you and me right now."

"Definitely," I agreed. "I was the one who suggested we hold off on having a foursome last night until you and Annie reconciled and you and I get to know each other better. Will I be punished if hearing them makes me hard, though?"

"However you get there is okay with me," Marissa answered, reaching her hand down to my cock, which was half-hard again. "If I'm ultimately going to be sharing you with them, I better get used to the idea that I might get fucked by an erection that one of them caused. Or get you hard only to have you stick it into someone else. So long as I get my share eventually." She began to softly frig my cock, increasing its hardness with every stroke.

I leaned down to suck on her nipples, alternating between them, feeling them harden under my tongue like my cock was hardening in her hand. "I want you in my mouth," she said, pulling away and turning around, presenting me with her juicy pussy. "Are you okay with licking your own cum?" she asked, just as her tongue started to slurp along my length.

"Never bothered me before," I said, running my tongue the length of her labia, tasting both of us mixed together, then moving to lick up some of the mess that coated her thighs. I introduced first one and then two fingers into her vagina, forcing more of our fluids to ooze out. What I didn't swallow was spread around her labia, coating her clit before I licked it away.

Marissa's hot mouth clamped over my glans and she pumped my shaft underneath, slowly taking more of me inside until I bumped into the back of her throat. Not gagging, she pressed until the glans had entered the beginning of her throat, then came back up. "Perfect size for that," she mumbled before repeating the process.

I had found the rough patch of Marissa's gspot and was strumming my fingertips across it, causing her moans to vibrate around my dick. I teased around her clit, working Marissa's arousal higher. When I circled my tongue around it and sucked it between my lips, she squealed. A half dozen flicks while maintaining that suction and she edged over into orgasm, still sucking my cock without pause. An increase in the breathing she was doing through her nose, several shudders of her abdominal muscles and the convulsions inside her pussy were my primary signals that she'd even cum.

Another gush of fluids escaped Marissa's vagina and I returned my tongue to her labia to lick those up as her body came down from its peak, trying to keep her arousal high enough to push her over that edge again and again.

When her breathing had returned more towards normal, I resumed my attentions to her clit and gspot. I had her cumming thirty seconds later, but this time I didn't back off, pushing her higher and higher, into a third and fourth orgasm.

Throughout, Marissa maintained her cock sucking without missing a beat. My orgasm rushed upon me. I warned, "Gonna cum!" a couple seconds before I felt the first pulse run up my cock and out the top. Marissa had started her fifth orgasm at the same moment and pulled off to scream, "Dios! Aiiii! So good!"

As a result, most of my ejaculations splashed against her face instead of going into her mouth. When she looked back at me, laughing, her whole face was covered in my cream. Sitting up, she used her fingers to scoop the cum into her mouth, swallowing several times. When she was done, she asked, "Can you get me a wet washcloth to clean the rest, please? I'm not one of those who believes in cum as a beauty cream."

I walked down the hallway to the bathroom I shared with Annie to wet a wash cloth in warm water. The sounds of Annie and Mom having sex were even clearer from there. The door to Mom's room was closed. I returned to Marissa, who was clearly listening in while my door was open. I closed it behind me as I came into the room.

"Do you get jealous of them, Tyler?" Marissa asked, as I sat on the bed again, facing her.

I paused to consider the question while I began wiping the remaining spunk from her face, then answered, "I never honestly expected to have either of them as lovers, so I don't have possessive feelings for them like that. You've seen my protective side tonight, but that's not the same thing. I'm happy that they're finding happiness and grateful that they let me share in that. I see that as a gift, not something that they owe me, particularly given that they're committing a crime to do it, when the two of them aren't illegal by themselves. Taboo perhaps, but not criminal. We'll see whether I feel possessive towards you, whatever label you want to put on our relationship at this time. Are you feeling possessive over Annie?"

Her face clean, I tossed the washcloth towards my hamper and turned to sit side-by-side, my arm going around her waist.

Marissa sighed, as she snuggled against me, sticking slightly from our sweat. "I guess I am, a little bit. When I fantasized about her, I just pictured it being Annie and me, y'know? Until Gary tempted me with a threesome that turned to crap pretty quickly. Now, I'm adjusting to the idea that a four-person relationship including you and Shelby might be how this works out in reality. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. So far, it's good. Making love with just Annie last night was the fulfillment of that original fantasy and more. Tonight, you've already made me cum more than any guy I've ever been with and I hope we're not done yet. I haven't made love to Shelby yet, but she's who I would picture as perfect MILF material and she's always been good to me, whenever I've been around here."

"She hates the term MILF, just to warn you," I said. "Although, that was before she had sex with me. I'm not sure she's ready to hear the term motherfucker applied to me, either."

"Just don't smile, if some guy calls you that on the street," Marissa warned. "If he means it as an insult, you still have to react that way."

"I know," I said. "I have to avoid acting like their boyfriend instead of son and brother, too. They're worth the effort, though. I hesitated yesterday, but once we did cross that line, I don't want to cross back now."

"Even if it means dating your sister's lover?" Marissa asked.

I turned her face to mine. "Riss, I thought we already went over this. I'm not in this relationship with you in order to remain intimate with Annie. Or Mom. Yes, Annie was the first to suggest dating you. I'll count that as matchmaking that any sister might do. That's as far as it goes, though. I'm in this to see if the two of us work as an us, the same goal I would have in any dating relationship. The foursome would add to that, rather than this relationship being a prerequisite to it. Has Annie said that your relationship with her depends on you and me being together?"

Marissa said, "She hasn't said it, but doesn't it feel that way?"

I answered, "Not to me. I don't see getting to know you better as something I owe to either Annie or Mom, okay? Yes, the prospect of having a so-called 'golden egg', a girlfriend or eventually a wife who isn't my relative but knows about and supports my relationships with Annie and Mom, is a good thing. So it makes sense for us to try, since you're already in on the secret. Not because of the secret, but because we're attracted to each other and want to find out where that might go. I want to be clear that the feelings I already have for you now and the ones that I hope will develop in fairly short order, those are mine, from my heart. They aren't imposed on me by Annie or my Mom as some obligation to them, to the secret, to the foursome, none of that. It's about us. If you and I don't work as a couple, then we'll figure something else out. Even if it means you and Annie only have a side relationship that doesn't involve Mom or me or we both let Annie go so she can be with you by herself."

"That would be acceptable to you?" she asked.

"What's the alternative?" I countered. "The two of us force ourselves to pretend in public that we love each other, if we really don't, for the sake of camouflaging the incest secret? That makes no more sense than a married couple staying together for the sake of the children, when both parents are miserable or fighting and the kids know it and blame themselves. I won't do it, and I hope you won't either. I'd be telling enough lies to protect the secret, I won't tell that one."

"I won't either, Tyler. So, what's the plan? If any pairing doesn't work, the whole thing fails?"

"Maybe. We'll face that as it happens. Consider this. There are six different duos that the four of us make. Each of us is in half of those pairs. The three pairs which you're not in, between Mom, Annie and me, are pretty solid, I think, but we're not going to stop being family if we stop having sex with each other. The question marks last night, when Annie suggested we could be two couples in public and a foursome in private, were the additional three duos involving you. That's why, instead of jumping into bed as a foursome right away, I wanted you and Annie to have your reconnect time last night. That seems to have gone well. Then you and I on a date tonight, which I'm really enjoying, not just counting the sex, although that's been outstanding. What's left is to make time for you and Mom. Then we can figure out next steps."

"This date has been awesome, so far," Marissa said, before pulling my head to hers to lock her lips to mine. My cock was standing up in my lap before she was done. She noticed immediately, giggling, "Can Riss get a ride on that, mister?"

She was already turning to climb into my lap before I could answer, "Yes, mount up."

Wrapping her legs around my back and holding my shoulders, Marissa lowered her torso, seeking to lodge my cock in her pussy by touch. I reached into the narrow space between us and guided myself to position, then let go as she dropped onto me, surrounding me in her juicy warmth again.

Rather than bounce up and down, she gyrated her hips in this position and returned to kissing me, her tongue chasing mine. Her firm breasts were pressed into my chest, her nipples hard points. I wrapped her in my arms as I rotated my hips under her, producing small thrusts.

Marissa was grinding her clit into my groin with every motion. She came after five minutes of this, moaning into my mouth. "Oh, fuck, that's nice," she said, when her shudders stopped.

I knew it wasn't enough motion to get me off, though, so I pulled my feet underneath me until I was on my knees, holding her against me. I shifted my hands to her butt and lifted her several inches, then dropped her onto my cock again as my hips rotated upwards, driving into her. Marissa stopped kissing me, putting her head on my shoulder, moaning.

I followed that up with a quick series of half-depth thrusts, trying to angle my glans to stroke her g-spot. "Oh, Ty, that feels so good. Don't stop!" she exclaimed, grasping my shoulders more tightly, using that leverage to help me pull her up. Her nipples were dragging along my chest with every rise and fall, our stomachs sliding along each other, slick with sweat.

When Marissa cried out in another orgasm, I lowered her onto her back, her butt still held aloft in my hands, her legs still wrapped around my back. I remained on my knees and started to thrust, lengthening my stroke, Marissa using her feet to pull me in. "Oh god, Marissa, you feel so good around me," I breathed. "I'm almost there."

"Cum for me, Tyler," she said. "Fill me up again, lover."

After several more deep thrusts, I shouted, "Cummmminnngg!", draining what little sperm remained in my balls into her as I felt her shudder around me in another small orgasm. When my last dribbling pulse stopped, I withdrew, laying on my back beside her, pulling my covers over us. "Holy shit!" I gasped, turning my head to face her. "That was amazing, Riss."

"I've... I've never cum that much in one night, Tyler," she softly said. "You might just have ruined me for any other man."

I took a deep breath, before saying, "The idea of you with another guy does make me feel possessive, Marissa. If tonight is any indication, I'm going to be head over heels soon."

"Me, too," she said. "Which scares me, a lot. What if I fall for you, then this situation with the foursome doesn't work? Would you still choose me over Annie and your Mom?"

I rolled to my side to face her. She did the same. Brushing my thumb across her cheek, I said, "If it came down to not being able to be intimate with them ever again for the sake of my relationship with you? I would do that. Plus, they would expect it. We already raised the issue yesterday while I was weighing the pros and cons. I can't marry either of them or safely have kids with them, both because it's genetically risky and because it could land us in jail after a DNA test proves I'm the father. We know already that we're not going to let what the three of us have stop us from seeking outside relationships for the purpose of marriage and kids, if we want that. Mom made that 'golden egg' comment in a best-of-both-worlds sense, in having both a marriage that can produce children plus continuing being intimate with each other through the acceptance or participation of the spouse. But if we can only have one of the two, it would be the marriage."

Marissa asked, "Hypothetically, if the person I want to marry is Annie, instead of you, what then?"

"Assuming she wants the same thing, then I walk Annie down the aisle and give her away with a smile on my face and my best wishes for you both," I answered. "Whether you approve of Annie still being intimate with Mom and me after that is a separate question that I hope would be yes. It really is simple, Riss. I want to do whatever will produce the most happiness for all of us. Do I think the four of us could be happy as two married couples, you and me and Mom and Annie, secretly intimate as a foursome? Yes, I think it's possible and the best outcome given what we all seem to be feeling for each other. So, I'm going to be optimistic about that but realistic that it's not the only possible outcome here. We can't know which one would ultimately be the best until we discover our full feelings for each other."

Marissa grunted, "Ugh. It's so much more complicated than just dating one person. That's binary, you love the guy or you don't, then you decide if it's enough to marry. Here I have to worry about do I love Annie more than I love you or Shelby."

I shook my head. "I don't think that's it at all. The level of feelings we have for each other don't have to be exactly equal. We just have to make each other happy being together in whatever combination of two, three or four people. If your feelings for Annie are stronger, that's okay so long as your feelings for me are real and not a sham. That's back to that binary question, just asked three times."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers