Rumors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"Makes sense," said Annie. "Maybe we should agree that each of us does it only once this week, so it comes as more of a surprise? Maybe I'll like one of the other flavors better."

Mom said, "Well, I want to get back to eating this slice, if you don't mind," kissing Marissa before rotating to take Annie's place between Marissa's legs, laying between them rather than turning it into a 69.

Marissa crooked her finger to Annie, saying, "Sit on my face, sis. Ty can fuck Mom, once he's hard again." Annie climbed over Marissa, grabbing hold of the king bed's frame and lowering her pussy to Marissa's face.

It only took a minute of watching the three women before my erection sprouted. I moved around behind Mom's hip's, my knees going to the outside of her legs as she lifted her ass up. She looked back and winked when I took hold of her left hip and guided myself into place with my right hand. Slowly, I sank my hard cock into her slick warmth, letting her maintain contact with Marissa. In and out, I slid, concentrating on the sensations washing over my cock.

As Mom pushed back against me, I began increasing my pace, thrusting harder. Marissa's knees were raised, with Mom's arms wrapped around her thighs, so I wound up pushing both of them as I shoved forward. Marissa's tits were swaying back and forth on her chest. Marissa grabbed them with both hands to stop them, then pulled upward on her nipples, causing her back to arch as her orgasm began. I watched as her abdomen shook and her screams were smothered by Annie's pussy. Marissa released her left tit to bring her hand down onto Mom's head, pressing her down as Mom appeared to be sucking on Marissa's clit.

I sped up even more, my balls swinging beneath me to hit Mom's clit and reached under her torso to grab her tits. Her nipples were hard and pointy, sliding between my fingers. I pressed my fingers together against them, as I squeezed Mom's breasts and began using them to pull her back into me. "Gonna cum!" I announced.

Mom reached a hand back to start rubbing her clit, trying to beat me to orgasm. She succeeded, too, her pussy muscles clamping down on me, pushing me over the edge. I shot my cum into her five times, then pulled out and replaced my softening cock with three fingers. Stroking in and out, with attention paid to her gspot, while Mom kept stroking her clit, her orgasm extended into another, just as I watched Annie arch her back and start to spasm over Marissa's mouth.

Annie collapsed to the bed, allowing Marissa to cry out, "Dios! Cumming again, Mom! Oh, God, fuck!" Marissa shook all over, as Mom refused to relinquish her possession of Marissa's clit. Marissa finally pulled away and collapsed next to Annie, the two of them beginning to kiss and express how much they loved each other.

Mom rose to a kneeling position and turned her torso enough that she could kiss me, while my arm curved around her and continued softly thrusting into her. "Will you eat me, Tyler? I need your tongue, baby. You did say you don't mind eating your own cream."

"Not at all, Mom," I answered. She guided me onto my back and got into a 69 position over me. A coating of my cum was apparent on her pussy lips, pushed out of her by my fingers. I licked most of it away, mixed in her own juices, which were also plentiful. Mom was licking my soft cock clean, until it wasn't soft any more, then she took it into her mouth. Her tongue whipped around my sensitive corona and frenulum.

I took my time, working my way closer to her clit, returning my three fingers to her tunnel when I began licking across it. The moans Mom was making rumbled around my cock, even producing vibration in my balls. I put more of my focus into licking her and strumming my fingers over her gspot, trying not to cum again too soon. Mom came when I began sucking her clitoral hood into my mouth, seeming to plateau just below her edge, as she came another four times in the next ten minutes, before my cock surrendered to the inevitable and gushed more of my cum into her mouth.

Annie and Marissa were in a 69 beside us and I lost track of their orgasms before they finally parted, each of them panting.

Mom swallowed my cum and rolled off of me, breathing even harder. I was feeling light-headed and realized it was from hunger. I asked, "Who's ready for refueling? We should eat before we pass out."

"Fire up the grill, Ty," Mom answered, sitting up. "I've got burger patties in the refrigerator. The girls and I will make salad."

~~~~~

I got redressed and grabbed a sweatshirt from my bag before going out to light the propane grill. We prepared and ate dinner, mostly quiet, absorbing the experience we had just gone through. Mom broke the silence as we finished eating. "Did that meet everyone's expectations? It exceeded mine, I'll say that much. We're going to be mush at the end of the week."

Annie asked, "Are we going to do nothing but have sex? I think we ought to pace ourselves, so none of us get sore or too tired. We ought to think about doing something else around Wednesday, right?"

I said, "I've got to go into town on Monday to talk with Jack Randall, so we'll have to stop at least then. I certainly need more recharge time than the three of you. Don't let that stop you from morning to night orgasms."

Mom said, "We should check out the hot tub, before we go back to bed. Cool nights like these are perfect for it."

I added some wood to the fireplace before joining the women in the master bedroom to disrobe and get our bathrobes, flip-flops and some towels from the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my waist, put on my flip-flops and went out the sliding glass door in the bedroom to open the cabana, lifting the hot tub's lid and turning on the pumps. The sharp smell of chlorine hit my nostrils as I checked the water temperature, which was perfect. I went back into the bedroom to say, "Give it a few minutes for some of the chlorine fumes to clear away. I assume the cleaning crew just added a week's worth this morning, with the guest change."

I went over to the media cabinet in the bedroom, turned on satellite radio to a soft jazz channel and flipped the switches to direct the music to speakers out in the cabana. Separate volume controls out there would let me adjust further. I also checked out the upgrades that had been done, while I was there.

Marissa asked a couple of technical questions about the hot tub, that I doubt you'd want me to repeat here, then the four of us made our way out to the cabana, draped our robes and towels on pegs on the cabana wall, then the ladies climbed the couple of steps to get into the hot tub, while I closed the door behind us and adjusted the music volume.

"It's really hot!" Marissa exclaimed, as I climbed in last.

Annie said, "It's set for 100 degrees. Your bath water probably starts hotter. You'll get used to it, but if you find you do need to cool off, sit over by the controls. That ledge is higher than the other seats, so you get more of your body out of the water and the outside air will cool you down. I assume it's even more true in the winter."

I moved over to the seat next to Marissa and said, "Or you could always sit on my lap. That will raise your body up some, as well."

Marissa quipped, "It would get a rise out of your cock, too. You looking for some hot tub sex, boyfriend?"

Mom said, "I wouldn't recommend it, you two. Water's actually the wrong kind of wet for sex. It washes away a woman's natural lube. If you lean over the edge of the tub with your genitals out of the water, maybe. But remember that there's chlorine on your skin now and that can be an irritant, too. In fact, we should all shower after this, to avoid any skin rash. The shower's big enough for all of us."

Annie asked, "Same concerns about water for sex in the shower?"

Mom said, "Of course. If the water is streaming over your genitals, it will eventually wash away the good wet and you'll chafe. Plus, you're dealing with staying on your feet on a wet surface while trying to fuck standing up. I find it's much more fun getting each other soapy and playing only on the outside of the body, whether tits, cock or clit. But if you want to try a shower fuck, stay away from the streaming water. There's actually a ledge to sit on in the master bedroom's shower, which is good for shaving your legs, which could also make for a good spot for fucking, if you're determined to try."

After half an hour in the water, letting the jets pound and pulsate on different parts of our backs and legs, we were all relaxed and beginning to feel overheated. We climbed out, quickly dried off with the towels, threw on the robes and the women scurried inside the house, while I shut down the hot tub and closed its lid.

"We're in the bathroom!" I heard Annie shout, as I closed the slider in the master bedroom. "Come join us!"

I crossed over to the media cabinet and switched the output back to the speakers in the bedroom before heading to the bathroom. I saw a pile of towels in the hamper just inside the bathroom and added mine to it, hanging my robe from a hook above it. The shower was enclosed in frosted glass, so I could barely make out three bodies inside and heard the sound of them playing with each other already.

I opened the shower door and stepped inside. Annie had her back to the medium warmth spray, eyes closed, while Mom and Marissa were both sucking on her small tits. Marissa's hand was between Annie's legs, frigging at her clit. I stepped closer, took Annie's face in my hands and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth as the water streamed over both of us. A hand grasped my cock that I guessed was Mom's. She reached her other hand behind Annie to grab a bottle of body wash and squirted it all over the four of us, finishing with getting some on my cock.

She began washing my cock first, sliding up and down it until it hardened, then moved on to lather the rest of my front, while I started to work on the soap that she'd gotten on her own body. Each of us crouched to soap up each other's legs, my fingers lingering at her pussy. When we were both coated in bubbles, she stood and hugged her body to mine, rubbing it slickly against me. My stiff cock was throbbing against her stomach as she slid back and forth. Annie and Marissa were doing much the same, to the other side of the shower head and behind Mom. They started to rinse off the soap from their fronts first, while Mom continued gyrating against my body, her hand moving to my cock again. She stroked it up and down, loosely, playfully, stimulating me without trying to make me cum. It wouldn't have taken much more grip to accomplish, but she clearly knew what she was doing.

After a few minutes of this, she said, "Turn," and she squirted more body wash onto my back, taking particular care to wash my butt and balls. After she'd finished with my shoulders, she grabbed my brand of shampoo and washed my hair. She said, "Rinse, then finish soaping me up."

I quickly washed the soap and shampoo off of me, then turned to continue washing Mom, only to find that Marissa had started washing Mom's back while Annie was washing her hair. I spotted Marissa's soapy finger running along Mom's labia from behind, stroking across her clit and Mom's back arched. Mom soon took my place under the stream of water and rinsed off, then turned off the water, since we'd all washed up. I looked over to Marissa and Annie and found that Marissa was seated on the bench, Annie straddling her lap, facing her, making out with each other. Both of their pussies were peeking out at me, the way they were sitting, not quite pressed against each other.

If only I had two cocks. Hell, I could fantasize about three, for all the good it would do me. I dropped to my knees and tested both pussies with my index finger. They were both slippery inside, so I thrust two fingers of each hand into both of them, curving to reach their gspots. I began thrusting in and out.

When I chanced to look up, Mom was kneeling on the bench to my left, taking turns leaning down to kiss Annie and Marissa, while Marissa had her hand between Mom's legs again, thrusting one finger inside and rubbing her thumb over Mom's clit.

Annie turned her head to me, asking, "Will you fuck me right now, Ty? I need you in my pussy again so much."

"Of course, sis," I answered. Kneeling, my cock was just the right height to reach Marissa's vagina, but Annie's was too high. Rather than risk crouching on wet feet, I sat down on the bench next to Marissa. Annie transferred into my lap, with Marissa positioning my cock under her. I wrapped my arms around her still-wet body as Annie got her knees settled outside my legs and lowered herself onto me, then lifted up again.

Our wet bodies slid against each other as we fucked for only the second time. Water mixed with sweat as we gyrated against each other. Annie's eyes were level with mine. The love for me that I saw in them was unmistakable. All thoughts of my being second-best next to my dad evaporated under that gaze, never to return.

"I love you, Annie," I said.

She grinned as she haltingly said, "I know. I love... you too, big brother. First man... to be inside me. Maybe... the only one." She kissed me, slowing only as much as needed to maintain contact with my lips. When she broke away, she doubled her speed on my throbbing cock, the sound of our thighs slapping together the only thing louder than our moans and grunts. I knew I was close. Suddenly, I realized Mom and Marissa weren't in the shower with us, so intent was I in loving my little sister. I didn't see their silhouettes through the frosted glass, either. I returned my focus to Annie.

I added as much hip thrusting as I could in that position and Annie came in my arms, her pussy wildly pulsing around me. I came in the middle of her orgasm, our eyes locked once more. "Oh, Ty, it's so good!" she moaned, once she stopped shaking. "I wish it were legal. Not just the incest, but the group relationship, too. I wish we didn't have to hide what we have, what we are."

The phrase 'If wishes were horses' flitted through my mind, but instead I said, "Just from other people, sis. We don't have to hide from each other. I love all three of you so much, already. I'll do whatever it takes to keep us together. That includes lying to the public at large, without an ounce of guilt about it."

"Where'd Mom and Marissa go?" she asked, finally realizing they were gone.

I answered, "I assume they decided the bed was a better option than the shower and got out. Shall we go watch?"

Annie and I toweled each other off, slipped our robes over our shoulders without tying them and crept towards the bed. Mom and Marissa were in a 69, Marissa on top. I realized that was the first time Marissa had gotten to lick Mom's pussy, as she hadn't during our first round before dinner. Watching her tongue sliding through Mom's labia, I whispered to Annie, "I still haven't seen you eat Mom, except at a distance that first day."

Annie giggled, saying, "You are such a voyeur. Watching turns you on."

"Not gonna deny it," I said, already feeling my cock thicken again. Pointing at her own fingers rubbing against her clit, I said, "You're no different, sis. I think we both get horny just from mental images, whether in-person, memory or imagination."

Mom interjected, "Are you two going to stand there and talk all night or are you going to join us? Tyler, if I'm not wrong, you've fucked Annie and me so far today, so it's Marissa's turn. The three women are going to arrange in a triangle, on our sides. If you spoon behind Marissa, you can fuck her from behind while I keep licking her. If you make her cum, you rotate to the next pussy."

Mom shifted her pelvis away from Marissa and they both turned to their right sides. Annie shed her robe and climbed on the bed and completed the triangle, lifting her left leg to make room for Marissa's face, while slipping her own between Mom's. I watched as my sister began licking at my mom's labia, satisfying that urge while stroking my cock the rest of the way to stiffness. My robe fell to the floor.

Moving towards the head of the bed where Mom was licking Marissa, I had a different idea about positioning. I climbed onto the bed to crouch on my knees behind Marissa's ass. I pushed her lower leg a few inches toward Mom's back, to make room for my right knee to be against her thigh while my left knee was against her back. I crouched enough to bring my cock in line with her pussy, steadied myself with her upper leg raised against my stomach, with her knee bent around my side, and thrust myself inside. It was still rear-entry, except I was turned 90 degrees.

"Dios!" muttered Marissa, as she realized how I had entered her.

Mom's head drew back and looked up at me, only uttering, "Interesting," before pressing her tongue against Marissa's clit again. I pulled back and thrust again, using Marissa's leg for leverage. Soon, I was pounding in and out, occasionally feeling Mom's tongue slide against the side of my cock.

I was grunting with every thrust, while all three women were moaning into each other's pussies. I saw mom's abdomen pulse as she came from Annie's licking as well as a couple fingers that my sister had introduced, but it didn't stop Mom from continuing to lick Marissa.

Marissa's was the next orgasm and I reluctantly pulled out and moved across the bed to take the same position with Mom, Annie winking up at me as she removed her fingers to make room for me. I heard a muttered, "Fuck me, son!" from Mom's mouth as I sheathed myself in her. Three minutes of rapid stroking had me feeling the approach of my orgasm, just as Mom came around me.

Annie lifted her left leg straight up in the air as I approached. However, her leg wasn't long enough to bend her knee over my shoulder and still get my cock in her pussy. I shifted it to my right side and bent her knee behind me, using her thigh for leverage again. I slipped my cock into her, knowing I was really close to cumming again. I fucked her slower for several minutes before she reached behind her and pushed on my ass. A smothered, "Faster," came from between Mom's legs.

Faster she got, my balls slapping against her butt cheek for the three minutes before we both came together and I collapsed, winding up spooned behind her, my cum drizzling from her pussy as Marissa licked it away.

Laying behind Annie, I got to watch her continue licking and nibbling at Mom's pussy, seeing the spasms when Mom came again.

Feeling slightly chilled, I said, "I'm going to check the fire. Probably need one more round of logs before we sleep."

The fire from the afternoon was mostly embers by this point, so I added kindling, medium and large pieces of wood, which soon caught aflame. Satisfied that it would burn well past midnight, I returned to the bedroom.

The three of them were still engaged in the triangle. It took about ten seconds to realize that they'd reversed direction, though. This time, my cock wasn't as ready to respond. Still, I didn't want to just stand there, so I climbed behind Marissa, nuzzling her neck and ear, as I watched her eating out Mom.

Starting at her neck, I kissed my way along her back, eventually reaching her buttocks. I was tempted to see whether I could join Annie in licking Marissa's pussy from both sides. Instead, I shifted my body around until I was behind Annie and gave her the same treatment, then repeated with Mom.

By the time I'd completed that cycle, my cock was still only half-hard. Having reached my Mom's buttocks, I saw that Marissa was sucking on her clit, leaving a clear path for me to insert two fingers into Mom's vagina. Strumming across her gspot while Marissa munched on Mom's clit had Mom cumming hard again in under a minute.

The triangle parted and all three women pushed me to my back, kissing me in various places. As Mom lay along my left side, she said, "When you kissed across my lower back and over my buttocks, I thought you were going to lick my asshole."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers