Rumors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

I hugged her tight before saying, "Wishing for what we can't have doesn't do us any good, sis. Can you be satisfied being an aunt and stepmom to the three or four babies that Marissa wants, after college? If not, a sperm donor is your best bet. That is, if you don't meet another guy in college who you'd want to bring into this relationship."

Annie put on her fake outrage pout as she held up her engagement ring. "I'm an engaged woman, mister! I'm not going to embarrass Mom by seeking out other guys on campus."

Shelby joined us, asking, "Embarrass me, how?"

Annie said, "I was telling Ty that I wish we could have a baby together. I know, it's an impossible dream, way too risky, both for us legally and the baby's health, but there's a piece of me that still wants that, rather than some anonymous sperm donor. Ty suggested that I might meet someone at college, but that would look like I was cheating on you."

Shelby said, "Umm. If Tyler weren't related to you, he'd contribute 50% of the baby's DNA. As his half-sister, you already share 25% of your DNA with Tyler, which is why having his baby is so risky, compared to Marissa only sharing about 3% as a second cousin. Your baby would likely share 12.5% of its DNA with Tyler, based on being his half-uncle. Is that good enough, or do you want the percentage higher?"

Annie asked, "How could it possibly get higher?"

Shelby took a deep breath before saying, "This will sound utterly crazy, but there's one man who can father your child legally who shares some of Tyler's DNA. My dad, Stan. They share 25%, too. If he provided the sperm to impregnate you, your child would also be my half-sibling and Tyler's half-uncle or aunt. That doubles the percentage Tyler shares with the baby to 25%, half from the Campbell side, half from the Smith. That's the same percentage the two of you are and halfway to 50%."

I swear my chest was the only thing holding Annie's chin up, her mouth opened so wide. Marissa looked shocked, too.

I could only say, "So, I would be both half-uncle and half-nephew to the same baby? That's really twisted, Mom. This kid's family tree would look like a pretzel."

She responded, "I know, it sounds insane at the surface. But, if you look at it as a sperm donation, looking for similar traits to yours, it makes some sense. Plus, if I were going to put my name down on the birth certificate as an adoptive mother in a donation situation, I can't tell you what it would mean for her baby to be my blood relative, too."

Annie finally spoke. "How did you even come up with that idea? That can't have been a sudden spark of inspiration, with all the percentages worked out."

Shelby answered, "My impossible dream, for several weeks now, was for you and I to have a baby together which combined our DNA, like genetic engineering or something. 50% from each of us. Then, the idea of my father providing the sperm occurred to me, but I kept quiet about it because of how weird it sounded, even to me. But when you brought up wanting a baby more connected to Tyler than you would already have, I thought I'd throw it out there so we could satisfy both of us at the same time. Tyler and I both would share 25% with the baby, even if it's not the same 25%. I even coined the term half-mom for me, but it would make Tyler a half-dad, too."

Marissa said, "You know, you guys have some of the weirdest pillow talk."

Shelby said, "Better get used to it, wife. Spouses usually work out some of their biggest issues in the afterglow. Although, that's when I revealed my bisexuality to John and it blew up our marriage. I never regretted it, because it was tearing me up inside to keep the secret and I was a healthier person after the divorce."

I quipped, "And now we're back to keeping secrets."

"Not between each other," Shelby retorted. "That makes all the difference. This should always be a place and a time to share our hopes, dreams, fears and struggles with each other."

Annie asked, "Would Stan even agree to it? I'm assuming he hasn't had a vasectomy."

"No, I'm an only child because of Mom's issues. I think I could talk him and Mom into it. I would present it as a sperm donation and a favor to us, rather than a baby he would have to be more responsible for than being a grandfather or great-grandfather to it."

Annie smirked. "And if I wanted to take him to bed and conceive the natural way?"

Shelby raised her eyebrows. "I think the deal-breaker for that might be my mom, but after that call today, who knows? She might even think she owes it to you to share her husband, temporarily. Look, I don't think we're in any hurry to make a firm decision about this tonight. We've made a lot of momentous decisions this week, some pretty quickly. We can take time think this one through. You're not planning to get pregnant before you graduate, are you?"

"Of course not. Maybe a year or two after that."

Shelby said, "Yeah, I think it would be an easier sell with him when you're 24 rather than 18. Especially compared to jerking off into a collection tube in some fertility clinic, with porn on a TV monitor as inspiration."

Annie countered, "Or me getting impregnated by having the semen squirted by a syringe through my cervix, with my feet up in stirrups. Yuck. Are you okay with this, Ty?"

I answered, "It sounds really weird, but it makes sense too, like Mom said. I just wonder what we'll tell the boy or girl, when they ask about their ancestry."

Shelby said, "The part about two mommies wanting a baby they were both related to and my dad helping to make it happen. We'll leave out the part about Annie wanting your baby until they're old enough."

~~~~~

The remaining days and nights of the trip were far less momentous and life-changing. We went ziplining at the Heavenly resort, took a boat cruise around the lake, we picked up our resized rings and had a lot of sex. It warmed up each day, so I made smaller fires at night, and that kept the house comfortable.

We treated Mom to a 20-orgasm night on Thursday. Annie presented me with a totally shaved pussy on Friday night, with strawberry mixed with coconut oil as a flavoring. Everyone agreed that the combination didn't work as well as the others had. I still munched her pussy until it was gone, while she sucked my cock with fervor and a growing amount of skill, taking her first steps towards putting me in her throat.

We were sad that the week was ending, but happy that we had bonded ourselves solidly as a foursome, with a future path that made sense for us. Annie had done further research on the CU Aurora nursing program and decided to make the switch after a year at Sonoma State.

The Saturday we left the lake was forecast to be the warmest day of the trip. It was already in the low 70s when we packed the Bronco to leave. It got warmer still as we went downhill towards Sacramento, in the 90s there when we stopped again for lunch, then was almost 90 in San Rafael when we got back home. When I checked later, South Lake Tahoe had tied its record for the date at 85 degrees, and Sacramento had hit 101.

When we dropped Marissa off at her parents' house, we all hugged her, but I was the only one to kiss her. It felt unnatural to be apart from her after a week together 24/7. I felt tempted to reveal our engagement to her parents, but we had agreed to wait until the end of the month.

At home with Mom and Annie, we had a fairly quiet night, without any sex and slept cuddled in Mom's bed.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

This isn't the plot that I had in my head when I started writing, which originally had Tyler taking a dateless Annie to the prom, where Marissa would have been Gary's date. Instead, when I was writing the initial threesome scene, Marissa popped into my head at the foot of Tyler's bed, desperate to apologize, demolishing the plot, which flowed in several unexpected directions as I continued to write and write and write. What I expected to be a much shorter story turned into a novel.

I hope you enjoyed the result.

M.R. Leenysman

P.S.: I've certainly left this open to sequels, but have none planned at this time.