Run and Hide Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers

"Well," Ace said after a pause, "looks like your front door is good to go. No flowers here on the steps, and I promise I won't suggest any. How about the rest of the house?"

Steven shook into action. "Right. Yes. Forgot we were still outside. Come on in."

Ace stepped in to a pretty standard 1950s ranch house. He took in what he had to work with: blank cream colored walls, little to no artwork, nice hardwood floors, probably original to the house. Dark leather furniture, a well-used recliner and the biggest flat-screen TV Ace had ever seen inside a house this size.

Oh, he's not going to like what I want him to do with that TV.

It was every bit a bachelor pad, but not in the swinging lady trap kind of way. More in the "I have no idea what to do with this place so I'll leave it blank until I get married" kind of way.

Across from the TV, Ace was a little startled to find one wall painted deep burgundy. It was a lovely color, but so entirely out of place with the almost colorless palate of the rest of the house. Doesn't seem like something this guy would do, he thought.

"That was Holly's idea. My fiancé," Steven said, reading Ace's expression. "She thought the place needed color."

So she spent all her color in one place.

"She wanted to be here, but it's the end of the school year, so she's stuck at work," Steven continued. "So I asked my brother to be backup instead."

"To protect him from pink flowers." A deep, rumbling, familiar voice sounded behind Ace.

His heart stopped and his cock twitched in the same instant. He'd know that voice anywhere. It had haunted his restless dreams for days as Ace replayed every dirty word he'd rasped into Ace's ear as he'd pounded hard behind him.

Ace slowly turned around, swallowing thickly to clear his throat.

"This is my brother, Paul McDonnell," Steven said.

A pair of cool grey-blue eyes studied him, and Ace felt the bottom of the floor drop out.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers