Run and Hide Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
587 Followers

"They're both tree based, yes," Paul said. "This one is infused with the scent of ylang-ylang. It's sort of floral and masculine at the same time."

Ace opened the lid and inhaled. His senses suddenly popped open and filled with the fragrance, and it made his skin tingle with an unsettled energy. It's like the itch he always felt around Paul had been amplified and enlarged.

He looked at Paul, who was watching him with dilated eyes.

"Liked that one, did you?" Paul rumbled.

"It's definitely, um, of the wood family," Ace said faintly.

"Is that the one you want to use?"

Ace nodded and handed him the bottle. He didn't trust himself to say anything, not with his skin alive and on edge like that.

"Good. Lie on your stomach in the middle of the bed," Paul said, a decibel lower than normal. "And you can take off the robe if you'd like."

He didn't trust himself to be completely naked, so Ace kept the robe belted but shrugged out of the sleeves. He crawled into place on the bed and carefully adjusted himself before lying down.

Ace heard Paul take a deep, rough breath behind him as Ace waited for the first touch of his hands.

"Where does it hurt?" Paul asked low.

"Mostly my back, but the arms are a little sore, too. And my thighs. And neck."

Paul chuckled. "I'm going to start on your back first, okay?"

Ace murmured his consent and had to fight not to gasp when he felt the first cool drops of oil drip onto his skin. Then Paul's large hands smoothed the liquid from his shoulder blades to where the robe stopped low on his waist.

"Are you sure this doesn't violate some sort of doctor policy?" Ace asked in a strained voice.You know, the one about not fucking your patients?

Paul dug into a tight muscle between his shoulder blades, and Ace groaned low. "I guess we'll have to keep this off the books," Paul said.

Ace snorted against the pillow. "You're just breaking all sorts of rules tonight, aren't you?"

But then again, so are you, Hoffman.

"Are you complaining about it?" Paul teased.

Ace moaned happily as Paul's magic hands opened up his tense back. "Absolutely not," he groaned. "God, did they teach you how to do this in chiropractor school?"

"That's where I learned about human musculature," Paul said. "But I really learned how to do this on my mom."

He learned sensual massage on his mother?"I'm going to go with eww on that," Ace said.

Paul smacked Ace's ass lightly. "Not like that, perv," he laughed. "My mom has had a bad back for as long as I can remember. She taught me and Steven how to help her when the pain got bad. She's the reason I went into chiropractic in the first place."

"Remind me to send you mother a lovely thank-you card," Ace said.

Ace let himself fall deeper under the spell of Paul's hands as they teased out every ache and kink along his arms and shoulders, then back down to his flank. The scent of the oil intensified as his skin grew hot under Paul's touch.

"Agarwood, you said this was?" Ace mumbled against the pillow. "S'nice. Does it have a medical purpose or something?"

Paul chuckled low. "Or something. According to some sources, it's a powerful herbal aphrodisiac."

The floral musky scent of the oil permeated Ace's skin and made him dizzy with yearning. "I believe it," he sighed. "But why you would need to carry around an external aphrodisiac is beyond me."

Paul leaned in closer to reach his shoulder blades. "You're the one who picked it." Ace felt Paul's beard scratch against his ear. "And I most certainly don't need it around you."

Ace could feel the evidence of that pressing against his hip, and it made him doubly aware of his own throbbing cock pushing against the mattress.

"I'm going to do your thighs and ass now," Paul told him as he slowly eased the robe all the way off his body. "It's going to do wonders for your back pain." Ace heard Paul's sharp intake of air once the garment was gone.

"Fuck," Paul whispered. "I almost forgot how beautiful your ass was."

Ace flushed with pleasure - and even sharper arousal. It was good to know he wasn't the only one coming undone with this massage.

"You better not say that to all your patients," Ace teased. "Someone is bound to sue you with much enthusiasm."

"Trust me," Paul rasped. "I've never wanted to say that to any of my patients. I've been thinking about your ass since I first saw you."

He dribbled more oil onto the creamy white buttocks in front of him and made wide, sweeping circles from the top of each mound over to the hip.

Paul's fingers knew exactly where to go, exactly where the muscles needed attention, exactly what to do to make Ace go boneless.

Well, not entirely boneless.

His fingers teased along the crack of Ace's ass, never quite entering, just driving Ace insane with need. Was he trying to make him beg? Because if Paul just pushed in a little further, Ace would say anything he wanted.

"You have a great back," Paul murmured, running his hands up the full length of it.

"Mmm?" Ace said sleepily. "That's good to know. I've been told my abs lack definition, however."

"Really?" Paul paused his movement. "Well, let's have a look then."

Before he could blink, Ace found himself flipped over and looking up into those beautiful eyes, filled with humor and desire.

"I don't know who told you that crap about your abs," Paul said softly, his eyes and fingers tracing the muscles in question. "You look just right to me." He pressed his palm against Ace's belly and began lightly rubbing in clockwise circles.

Ace was intently aware of his straining exposed erection, which Paul managed to brush against with every movement of his hand against his stomach.

"Are you ticklish?"

Ace looked at him in sharp alarm. God, if Paul started tickling him, he would fall apart. He sounded like a shrieking six-year-old girl when he was being tickled. "A little," he said slowly. "But don't -"

"Don't worry, I won't," Paul said, smiling. "Just needed to know how much pressure to apply." Paul resumed the circular motion on his stomach, and Ace would have found it soothing except for the insistent pulse of his cock.

Ace was at his breaking point. If Paul reached just a little lower, he was going to explode all over him. He didn't know how much longer he could hover on the edge of release like this, trapped between wanting to come and wanting this vibrating pleasure to continue indefinitely.

Paul's hands stilled on his belly, and Ace opened his eyes to see his tormentor staring at him intently.

"There's one more stiff muscle I need to address," Paul said slowly. He slid down the bed and let his face hover over Ace's cock. He locked eyes with Ace again. "Do you want this?" he asked. His rumbling voice sent vibrations along Ace's skin, like he could feel the echo in his chest.

He could say no. Paul was giving him an out. He could be strong and pull back, send him home. He could.

No, he couldn't.

"Fuck yes," Ace moaned. "Need it, need you."

Paul licked the tip of Ace's cock, making Ace shudder violently. "Don't come yet," Paul said. "This isn't your happy ending."

Ace felt the wet heat of Paul's mouth close over the pulsing head of his cock and he had to bite the inside of his mouth to keep from shooting right then. Had it really been only this afternoon that Paul had been with him like this? It felt like another lifetime, another planet. Nothing felt real in this moment except for Paul's tongue, Paul's lips, Paul's head bobbing up and down on him.

Just before he was about to come, Paul pulled away.

"What - why did you -" Ace panted.

"Need to work on your back some more," Paul rasped. He flipped Ace back over in one smooth movement and pushed his knees toward his chest. "This muscle definitely needs more attention."

Paul poured more oil along Ace's crack and slowly worked his finger into the tight hole. Ace dropped his head weakly to the pillow.

"You're killing me," he whimpered. "Please, Paul, please -"

"Shhh." Paul pushed a second finger in. "Let me prepare you. I'm gonna sink inside you, soon."

Every muscle that Paul had so carefully uncoiled was now drawn up tight, desperate for Paul's cock, desperate for release.

He heard the rip and crinkle of a condom being opened, then finally, finally Paul's dick teased at Ace's opening. Ace pushed out to take him in, and Paul slowly slid all the way down in one slow, perfect stroke.

They gasped in unison once he was fully seated.

"The things you do to me," Paul whispered. "I didn't know ... it's never..."

"I know," Ace said. This felt right, like everything he'd been waiting for. They fit perfectly. Their bodies already knew what their stubborn heads kept trying to prevent.

Paul began moving in and out of him, angling just right so he brushed Ace's prostate on every thrust. And each time he did, Ace helplessly squeaked, a low and breathless sound that quickly turned into his song of desire.

"Hold your ass open," Paul grunted. "I want to see my cock sliding into you."

Ace's eyes rolled back into his head. Just when he thought this couldn't get any hotter. Had Paul figured out how much dirty talk turned him on?

He reached back and did as he was asked. Paul growled low in his throat, a sound that connected directly with Ace's cock, and Paul picked up his pace to a nearly frantic level.

"That's it, fuck, just like that," Paul chanted, his words coming in strained grunts keeping time with his hips.

This time Ace could hear all the sinful sounds of sex, not just the muffled thump of the bar's music. Behind him, he could hear the wet slap of sweaty skin on skin, the slick sucking of Paul's mouth on his neck, his own helpless pants and groans.

He wanted this always, wanted this every night, every chance he got. Deep in the swirling mix of passion and lust, he threw out every warning, every caution that had ever stopped him from taking what he wanted.

Ace squeezed down on Paul's pistoning cock, wrenching a groan out of the man behind him.

"Fuck, baby, if you keep doing that," he moaned.

"Need to come, Paul," Ace begged. "Need to feel you."

Paul took Ace's leaking cock in his hand and expertly twisted his hand around. Ace's breathing sped up suddenly, and then he froze as his orgasm crashed through him. He lurched back against Paul and rode out the sensation, lost in his bliss.

He collapsed onto the bed and felt Paul resume his pounding into him. Ace loved that feeling - when he was completely sated and relaxed, he could concentrate on the relentless motion of Paul's thick cock in and out of his hot channel.

He squeezed down again, determined to make Paul join him in mindlessness.

Paul gasped and thrust sharply before slamming home one more time and grunting as he unloaded into the condom.

He collapsed on top of Ace, wrapping his arms around Ace's waist and breathing harshly against his neck.

Ace could feel sleep steadily overtake him, and the last thing he heard before he dropped off was Paul's satisfied, potent voice murmuring in his ear.

"God, what you do to me."

CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
587 Followers