Run Away

Story Info
On this island, you are the hunted.
4.3k words
4.06
106.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentlemen, five in all, gathered in the rich mahogany library. They were comfortably seated in the large winged back chairs enjoying brandy and a titillating conversation. Richard sat comfortably with his legs crossed eyeing his finely polished shoes at the base of his perfectly pleated pin striped pants. The rest of the gentlemen matched Richard's demeanor, very high brow and elegant.

Harold, the butler, crossed the room and quietly spoke to Richard. He offered to replenish the gentlemen's drinks than left quietly.

"Well my friends, it seems as though our guests are on their way." Richard smiled at Nicholas, Matthew, Jonathan and Samuel. "I expect that they will be arriving within the hour. The water is smooth and there should be no delays." He stood and walked to the window and gazed out scanning the shore line. "Since this is each of your first time on my lovely island, I'll remind you of the rules. We will greet our guest here in the library. You will be free to examine each one for her physical attributes but there will be no fondling or obscene actions in the mansion. We want to present ourselves as the civilized men that we are. Once they are taken to the wooded area you will have free reign and let the primal beast that lives within us all free." He turned to face the men, "Any questions?"

Nicholas cleared his throat, index finger tapping his glass, "You're quite certain that the island is secure?"

"Absolutely, no one gets within 500 yards of the shore without security knowing about it."

Half an hour earlier – Mary, Karen, and Teresa were boarding the privately hired yacht Obsession for a weekend cruise to celebrate completing the freshman year of college. As the voyage began each changed into their bikinis to soak up the sun. They reclined on the deck sipping champagne and giggled like the school girls that they were. Little did they know that their journey would soon be moving in land.

"Ladies, there is a real nice white sand beach up ahead. I'm planning to drop anchor and take the motor boat in for an hour or so. You will really enjoy the beach and you might even pick up some nice shells for souvenirs." Gary winked at the girls and added, "The sands pretty hot. I would suggest something on your feet."

They motored up to the beach and Gary helped each girl onto the sand then looked around the outboard and slapped his hand to his head.

"I'm such an idiot. I forgot the cooler with drinks and snacks. Well, you girls go ahead and explore the beach and I'll be back in just a few." With that Gary started the motor and headed back to the Obsession.

They explored the sand picking up shells and laughing about what a jerk Gary was. Ten minutes later two men approached them, startled they let out a little scream and jumped. The men laughed and assured them they weren't going to hurt them.

"You can't really see it from here but up there," one of the men pointed in land, "is the home of the owner of this island. This is a private island. I'm sure there is no harm done, but none the less you should explain to him why you are here." Mary protested that their ride would be right back and that they would leave as soon as Gary returned.

"I'm sure that your ride will wait for you but you are on private property and owe it to the owner to let him know why. Also, if you don't we could end up getting fired for neglecting our duties. You wouldn't want to see that happen now would you?"

The girls reluctantly went with the men to the mansion. They were awed by the grandness of the estate and shocked that it would be hidden away like it was. The large library doors were opened and they were escorted in where they were greeted by a very well dressed man entertaining four other men. As they introduced themselves the two men closed the large doors and stood guard.

"Your ride dropped you off and left you say, imagine that." Richard said thoughtfully. "The only craft I detect would be my yacht the Obsession."

One by one each girl realized that they had been brought to the island on purpose. Fear started to make itself known on their faces as the men rose to surround them.

"They certainly are lovely Richard." Noted Samuel

"Very firm bodies indeed," added Matthew.

Nicholas nodded in agreement, "This is definitely going to be enjoyable."

"Very good then gentlemen. How shall we address our guest? This one," Richard softly stroked Mary's face, "we'll call Red since she has such a lovely red mane." Mary pulled back as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"This lovely young lady will be Blondie." Richards's eyes moved to her barely covered breasts. He took in a deep breath "indeed."

Moving to Teresa he allowed his lips to graze her shoulder. "Since we already have a Blondie, I suggest we call her Satin being that her skin is as such."

"Gentlemen, if you plan to use your score cards you will want to remember who is who."

Teresa jumped at the mention of score cards, "Score cards, what..."

Richard stood in front of her and gazed from her toes to her head taking a extra moment to imagine the lovely lips that lay beneath her small bottoms, shaved he was certain. "Yes, score cards. You see, the penalty for trespassing is that you become the object of our game for the weekend. You will be taken to the wooded area of the island and be given free run of the place, if you will." He raised his hand in a slight flourish. " You will find coolers throughout the grounds with food and water, help yourselves to whatever you would like. There are plenty of areas suitable for sleeping if you wish, but be on guard, the game takes no breaks."

"Are you going to hunt us like animals?" Karen asked with disgust.

"That would be one way of looking at it. Precisely what will happen is up to our players. It should be known that a proper man in a suit and tie week after week after week grows restless. His inner beast must be satisfied. Primal lust for release is what he needs. Once you have been caught he can do with you as he pleases." Richard ran his hand up Karen's side letting his thumb rest under her breast. "I assure you that your life will not be in danger. When the weekend is over you will be returned to the pier that you boarded from."

A third guard had entered the room and moved toward the girls at Richards cue. Their hands were bound, blind folds put on and they were taken on their way to a very wild weekend.

"Gentlemen, you have a half an hour to prepare, at that time you will be taken to the hunting grounds. That will give plenty of time for your prey to be let loose in separate locations. You will find appropriate clothing in your rooms as well as a pouch with rope, duct tape and lube." He turned to look at his guest, "Please, have your way with them but don't hurt them."

Waiting in each room was a loin cloth and sandals. The leather pouch was fastened to the side of the cloth. Jonathan was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable he was. He checked himself out in the mirror and was pleased with his ripped abs, lunch at the gym had really paid off.

Gathering in the foyer they were taken and dropped off in various locations in the woods. The hunt had begun.

Red found a spot behind a large rock and waited listening and jumping at every sound. She tried not to think about how she would be used if she was found. Blondie moved about cat like looking, listening and turning quickly when she thought that she had heard someone. Unlike Red, she found herself getting wet with every thought of being caught. She trembled at the thought of having her bikini ripped from her body and a large man, oh, she hoped he'd be large, take her hard. Her nipples grew harder with every thought.

Satin was on a mission to get out of the woods and try to find a place to hide for the weekend. What she found was a towering fence that she assumed surrounded the woods. She was just about ready to turn around and find a hiding spot when her body was pushed up against the fence. She couldn't see who had her but he was much stronger than she thought the men in suits would be. Samuel pressed his body hard against Satin and she could tell he was more than ready.

Wrapping her arms around her front he picked her up and laid her roughly on the ground. He straddled her body and pulled the rope from his pouch. He tied her hands and bent them behind her head. Next he used the duct tape to bind her feet together. His cock was raging lifting the cloth off of his body. He stood and Satin could see his cock standing out from his body. She knew running wouldn't help her but she thought about it anyway. She pulled her feet trying to free one as Samuel hunched down and watched her struggle.

"You know I'm going to have you," he stroked his cock getting off on her squirming about. "I'll be good to you little girl." He crawled to her and pulled her bottoms down and off of her feet leaving them dangling off of the tape. He hit her lightly behind the knees forcing her to bend. Pushing her feet up toward her pussy he forced her legs to part. She was shaved and smelled musky. Bending forward he used his tongue to worm his way into her folds. With his tongue flat he licked her like a cat cleaning her kitten. Satins clit stood up quickly as she squirmed to avoid his touch. She couldn't get turned on by this but her sexual experiences hadn't been much. He had to start there didn't he she thought. She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else, anything but this strong buff guys tongue caressing her most sensitive little button.

Samuel was very mindful of not hurting her. He wanted to fuck her desperately but he wanted her to enjoy it if she could. Dressed in the loin cloth made him feel primal and he really wanted to lift her ass off the ground and drive into her deep and hard forcing his cock deep inside of her. A part of him wanted her to fight and plead as he plunged into her. He wanted to scream as his seed left his body and he was satisfied, but knowing that she was a captive human being made him want her to enjoy this even if she didn't want to.

He sucked on her clit and felt her lift her hips slightly as she softly whimpered "no".

Samuel spread her lips wide and let his tongue go as deep as possible. Satin let out a surprised moan, she had never felt anything like this before. Samuel put his hand on top of her mound and pressed in on her clit with his thumb while he fucked her with his tongue. Satin couldn't help but push up needing more. Against her will her body wanted more. She came hard ashamed at receiving pleasure from this situation. Now Samuel could take what he wanted as Satin lay quivering. Releasing her legs he crawled up her body and untied her top letting her perky tits free. He pinched each nipple between his thumb and finger, they hardened into little buttons. Samuel wanted to suck her nipples harder and longer but his cock was throbbing needing to fuck her hard. He stood up and pulled Satin to her feet. He tore the tape from her ankles and bent her over a large rock that Richard had so conveniently placed throughout the woods. Moving his foot against hers her spread her legs wide and held her hip as he guided his cock to her opening. Teasingly he pressed his head into her and pulled back. After just a minute he held her hips with both hands and thrust deep fully entering her all at once. Satin screamed as this man cock, not college boy, filled her up. She had never felt so full and the feeling of having her pussy totally filled caused her to tighten around his cock. Samuel pulled back and slammed into her repeatedly. He could hear her horror turn into lust as one last time he drove deep and let loose his load for her to carry as a souvenir. Laying her down on the ground he cut the knot that bound her hands and set her free. Her bikini bottoms he tucked into his pouch and before wandering off he bent down and kissed her.

"You were a great fuck. I hope you enjoyed yourself. With all the screaming you were doing, I wouldn't lay around for long. The others will track you down quick."

From behind the rock where she was hiding Red could hear wild screaming in the distance. She was certain it was Teresa which meant that at least one of the men was not far away. She tried to be as still as possible but had to move now and then. Her legs were cramping when she heard footsteps which only intensified the need to move. After what seemed like forever she lost her balance and fell forward. Jonathan moved closer to find Red on all fours.

"Well that's no fun, you're already and waiting, just the way I like it, doggy style."

Red felt her stomach churn as Jonathan approached her and grabbed her hair bringing her out into the open. She attempted to lunge at him but only fell forward no match for Jonathan. She accepted what was going to happen figuring that if she gave him what he wanted she could find another hiding place for the rest of the weekend.

Jonathan pulled her to her knees keeping a hand firmly in her hair.

"I've caught you and you're my slut for now." He tucked the front of his cloth into the waistband and his thick cock sprung up almost slapping her chin. Red looked at how thick he was and began to panic knowing she was going to have to suck him off. She tried to back away but he held her firm and pressed his cock to her lips.

"Open up bitch. Wrap your lips around this and I'll do the rest." Red tried to keep her mouth closed as Jonathan rubbed his head back and forth across her lips. "Fine, if you won't suck it I'll have to give it to you somewhere else that will open up for me. I'm thinking that that ass looks awful tight. Tell me Red, have you ever taken one in the ass before?" The look in her eyes told him no. Red parted her lips and allowed Jonathan to push his head into her.

"That's it slut, close your lips around my cock and keep it nice and wet. Breathe through your nose and get ready for some more." Jonathan put his hands on both side of her head and moved her back and forth getting a good rocking motion going. He was surprised at how quickly she adapted to her new position. He pulled out and stroked himself vigorously popping his head in and out of her mouth. Grabbing her head again he pushed his cock all the way in her mouth till he could feel her chin against his balls. He could feel her throat convulsing trying not to gag and it was more than he could take. He pulled out of her and wrapped his hand around his shaft jerking off quickly. He let out a long growl as his cock erupted shooting down the front of her bathing suit. He let go of her hair and eyed his handy work dripping down her tits.

Red fell back onto her ass thankful he was done. Jonathan laughed at the girl he just turned into a cum slut. He knelt down beside her and roughly turned her onto her stomach and instructed her to pull her knees up under her. He grabbed the strings of her bikini and pulled the bottoms off her ass leaving them around her knees. He pushed her head to the ground and traced the arch of her back with one hand and cupped her pussy with the other. He let his fingers go deep into her pussy rubbing her roughly opening her lips and flicking at her clit. He wanted to feel her insides to feel her pussy squeeze his fingers but she wasn't wet enough. He licked his index finger and found her opening. A little at a time he made his way into her pussy, swirling, pulling and pushing.

"Fuck yourself on my finger. Move your pussy up and down and wet my finger with your juices." Red hesitated. "Fuck yourself or I'll Shove my cock into you and open you up real nice." Red rocked slowly on his finger so Jonathan helped her along thrusting deeper as she rocked back. Jonathan worked his way up to three fingers in her. "Now play with your clit for me." Red had never masturbated in front of anyone before. Her face became as red as her hair as she touched her clit. "After you cum I'll be on my way. No faking either, if my fingers aren't covered in your cum you'll be sucking my cock again."

Red closed her eyes and rubbed her clit fast and hard as Jonathan continued to fuck her hard with his fingers. As she was thinking about a boy from college she started to feel her body respond then suddenly a new feeling was grabbing her. Jonathan had stopped thrusting and was stroking the upper part of her cunt slowly. She gasped as she felt her body tense with an orgasm that was building. She focused on stroking her clit as it hit her like lightening. Her body convulsed coating Jonathans fingers. He tapped her on the butt and let her lay down on her stomach. He pulled her panties the rest of the way off of her legs and put them in his pouch.

"You pleased me very much. I'll be seeing you again I hope."

Nicholas crouched fifty feet away from Blondie watching her like a wild beast waiting to pounce on its prey. He watched her step and turn scan the area and move forward. She turned quickly and peered through the trees knowing that someone was near by. Nicholas spotted Matthew on the other side of Blondie, he was throwing stones to miss lead her. While she was turned away from him Matthew crept up behind her. As she turned and came face to face with him she struck out, backed up and tried to run only to crash into Nicholas. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her beautiful full lips to his. She pushed at his chest hoping to force him to be more forceful with her. She didn't expect to have Matthew so close behind her. He pushed her body tight against Nicholas and untied her bikini top and threw it to the side. Pulling her away from Nicholas he cupped her tits from behind and offered them to him. Nicholas held her arms at the elbows and teasingly bit down on her hard nipple.

Blondie jerk and attempted to get away pushing Matthew backwards making him fall with her in his arms. She rolled over and started to crawl away only to be grabbed by her foot and dragged back to a soft spot in the clearing.

"Feisty little bitch isn't she"

"Check out her pussy Matthew I bet the bitch has been playing with her self ever since she got set free. Her nipples were erect and waiting to be chewed on." Nicholas straddled her chest pinning her arms and watched her twist as she wriggled beneath him. Matthew pulled her bottoms down and off of her body. She weakly attempted to kick him but offered no resistance when he spread her legs.

"Well, Blondie's not such a blonde after all. Looks like an exclamation mark with her clit as the dot and quite brunette." Matthew let two fingers stroke her mound.

"You Neanderthal bastard get off of me" She screamed as he fingered her wet pussy. Thrashing her head back and forth she found Nicholas had pulled his loin cloth to the side and the large cock that she had always wanted was under her nose. She willingly opened her mouth and licked the under side of his delicious cock.

"Nicholas, why don't you sit down over there and lean up against the rock. I'll force Blondie down on her knees and you can hold her head down on your cock. That'll give me her ass in the air to fuck."

Blondie just about died from excitement but she wanted to fight. She wanted to be part of this primal beast thing they had going. She desperately wanted what they were giving but they were going to have to fight her to get it. Nicholas moved into his position and Matthew pinched her nipples then grabbed her swinging arms and pulled her to her feet. From behind he put his arms around her and lifted her petite body up. She kicked wildly feeling Matthew's cock press between her cheeks. Nicholas held her feet as Matthew bent her knees and forced her to the ground. He put pressure on her upper back as Nicholas worked his fingers into her hair pulling her open mouth down onto his cock. She jerked and pulled away as Nicholas pulled her back down again creating a nice bobbing motion.

12