Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

Meanwhile, Lola was using her free hand to play with herself. She wasn't as concerned with her own gratification at the moment, but it seemed like the thing to do. She had two fingers pistoning her pussy as quickly as they would go, and she was humping her own hand against the floor as she continued her oral attack on Dr. Martin.

Lola lowered the humming toy to the bottom of the entrance to her lover's paradise so she could insert her tongue above it, wiggling it generously. Then she removed the vibrator and placed it against the t-handle of the butt plug, causing THAT toy to vibrate.

Carolyn began to cum again almost instantly. She was gripping her breast so tightly that she knew she'd leave an imprint when she was done, and was surprised that her mouth wasn't dry, since all the fluid in her body just got ejected onto Lola's face.

"Feeling a little tense?" Lola asked jokingly from beneath the table, extracted both the butt plug and the vibrator from her girlfriend's exhausted body.

'She's not done yet, is she?' Carolyn thought for a moment. Then she felt something knew sliding into her pussy, and she was smiling again.

Lola had pulled two other toys from the bag. The first was another smooth-sided vibrator, but this one curled at the end to tease the g-spot. Once Lola had slid it into place, she turned it on. The effects were obvious and immediate. Carolyn gasped and she started squirming in her seat.

"Oh God!" she muttered. "What . . . what is that?" she moaned.

"Somethin' I bought today. I figgered you'd like it," Lola replied happily. She was lubing up her other toy. It was that same massive dildo that she had sodomized Carolyn with in her office not to long before. But for a moment, she just watched the curved vibrator do its work. She would pump it occasionally to apply pressure to Carolyn's sweet spot, but the vibrations alone were doing a number on the redhead's body.

Carolyn had ripped her blouse open and pulled her bra up above her generous tits and was mauling her breasts openly. She would grab her nipples and tug on them until they couldn't extend any further and then hold them there. Otherwise, all she could do is lean back in her chair and suffer sweet torment at the hands of the woman she loved. And when she felt the massive head of her favorite toy pushing its way into her asshole, she squealed in delight.

Due to the earlier presence of the plug, Carolyn sphincter offered less resistance than usual. Of course, it still hurt like a bugger at first due to the thickness, but Carolyn eagerly endured it so that the mind-numbing pleasure could set in. The head popped in and she moaned gratefully. And then she felt the rubbery dong penetrate deeper and deeper into her bowels, filling her in a way that Lola knew she loved. Her ass stretched and the pressure ebbed and throbbed.

Lola just left the curved vibe in Carolyn's front door, letting it thrum contentedly inside its new home. This allowed her to pump the large phallus in Carolyn's ass while masturbating at the same time. It was a good time to be Lola, and a better one to be her lover.

"Harder!" Carolyn cried, her legs and ass cheeks spread.

Lola was thrust as hard as she could. Her tempo was upset when she reached her own orgasm, dripping cum onto the kitchen floor. She had to rest her forehead on Carolyn's leg, waiting for the ebbing to subside.

Then she grabbed the dildo with a firmer grip and pounded it home. She wrapper her lips around Carolyn's clit and sucked for all she was worth. Lola could feel the vibrations of the toy in the woman's pussy. It made her lips tingle. She stopped from time to time to stick her tongue deep in the slot, but mostly she stimulated that clitoris until Carolyn was ready to burst.

Finally, Carolyn came for a third time. She had just enough strength to let out a low wail, but that was about it. Lola left the dildo in her ass and played with the vibrator, keeping her lover at maximum sensation for as long as possible. What felt like hours passed by as Carolyn's mind tried to come back on-line. In fact, it was only a few moments.

Lola extracted the toys and crawled out from under the table. Her girlfriend was covered in sweat, her blouse was ripped, her breasts pink from abuse and her face . . . her face was wholly satisfied. Lola straddled the woman's lap and then kissed her softly on the lips.

"Not . . . not that I'm complaining," Carolyn said dreamily, "but what brought THIS on?"

"I just kinda got reminded today how much I love you," Lola replied, blushing a little.

Carolyn pulled Lola against her and just held the Hispanic hottie in place for a few minutes. "That's something you can always assume," she added. "I love you too."

The two women stayed in that position for a while, basking in the glow of desires indulged and feelings that had been expressed.

--------- ----------------

Across town . . .

--------- ----------------

Pat and Buddy had just gotten home from their tradition practice. It had just been the two of them that evening, but it didn't stop them. Buddy couldn't go a day without running, and Pat couldn't say no when he asked to go to the track. They had just managed to catch the last bus home.

"Why don't you go up to your room," she told her brother. "Take a shower, and I'll finish up my English homework. Then maybe we can read a story," she added, thinking to herself that she still had her expected two-hour workout and an hour of hitting the pell, half an hour of kata training and then more condition. Mr. Baker had informed her that he wanted her to polish her Hapkido weapons training, so she was expected to take lessons over the summer. He didn't want her slacking off before entering the military. Just the thought of it all brought about an all-too-familiar pressure in her head.

"Or maybe we can go out for pizza and ice-cream?" came a booming voice from Mr. Baker's study.

"Uncle Lyle!" Buddy shouted, almost trampling his sister to get to the man in question.

"Uncle Lyle" was a mountain of a man, in more ways than one. He had put on a few pounds since his days in the Marines, but it just added to his intimidating profile. The man was six feet, six inches tall and weighed in at close to three-hundred pounds. He wasn't someone trifled with lightly, but his form failed to belie his true nature. Lyle was a great big teddy bear.

"How's my favorite niece and nephew?" he asked picking up and enthusiastic Buddy in a bear hug.

Pat was smiling, though a little more reserved. "Hi Mr. . . . "

"If you call me Mr. Baker, I'm gonna be cross with you young woman," Lyle said. He knew of the family dynamics around that place, and didn't much care for it. He'd tried to support the kids as much as he could, but his job was on the East coast and he couldn't get out here as much as he'd like. "C'mere!" He noticed that Pat offered him a nice formal handshake, same as she always did. And like always, he ignored it and picked her up.

Pat had always wondered what it would be like to spar full-out with her uncle, but she'd never gotten the chance. While she thought she stood a chance in a fight, when her uncle decided to hug someone, he hugged them. Not that she really minded, except that the jossling wasn't helping her emerging headache at all.

"Would you put them down?" Mr. Baker said, following his brother out into the foyer. "She's not a toy."

Lyle noticed that Reginald's first thoughts were of his daughter and made no mention of his son. He really didn't understand his brother sometimes. Then he saw that his sister-in-law had arrived. "Hey Mary!"

"Hi," she said. "Sorry I couldn't meet up with you earlier. Long business call," she said. She gave her son a warm hug. "How was practice? Good?"

"It was good," Buddy said. "I'm gettin' faster," he said proudly.

"He cut a good two seconds off his average time on the one-hundred," Pat said.

Her mother glanced sideways at her. "You aren't pushing him too much are you? You really need to be more careful," she added.

Pat blushed a little. "I didn't push him."

"Of course you didn't," Mary Baker said, rolling her eyes and turning back to her son.

Lyle was making a fist. It was always like this. His brother pushed Pat and ignored her brother. Mary doted on Buddy and looked down on her daughter. "C'mon kids, get ready," he said.

"Can we invite Gail?" Buddy said. "She's nice."

"Who's Gail?"

"A friend of Patrice," Tobias said, making his presence known.

"Tobias!" Pat growled.

"Sorry Ms. Pat," the butler said with a wink. He wasn't sorry at all.

"Wait," Lyle said. "Pat's 'friend'? You're rejoining the human race?"

Pat rolled her eyes.

"How did YOU get a friend?" Mary asked, wiping a smudge off Buddy's face.

Pat felt herself grow clammy. "She's somewhat I met at school," Pat returned calmly. "And she volunteers at the Special Olympics now. She and her boyfriend Todd both do."

"Let's invite them both," Lyle said. He HAD to meet the people that had broken down his niece's outer defenses.

"They're probably busy. I think they and Keith . . ."

"Who's Keith?" Reginald Baker asked.

"He's just a boy," she replied. 'God, that sounded stupid,' she thought. "He's a friend of Gail's."

"Pat likes Keith! Pat likes Keith!" Buddy said gleefully, then ran up to his room.

Silence. Pat was mortified. Buddy hadn't even met Keith, and had only heard about him via conversations between Pat, Gail and Todd. "I don't know what he's talking about," Pat said, then ran out of explanation.

"You? And a boy? Ha!" Mary said, then turned and went up the stairs.

Pat clenched her fist.

"I don't want you getting distracted by boys and extraneous outings," her father said. "You've got a busy summer ahead of you and you won't have time for such frivolities. There will be plenty of time for that sometime town the road," he added with finality. "And be careful what you eat this evening. This is no time to develop sloppy eating habits. You might want to take a couple of laps around the perimeter when you get back. Oh, and I talked with your principal today. He informed me that you're barely getting a 'B' in English, so you might want to spend an extra hour a day studying. Have fun with your uncle." Then her father vanished back into his study.

The blood pounded in Pat's temples. "I'm sorry. I don't think I'm going to have time to go out tonight," she said, turning to her uncle who was chatting quietly with Tobias. You and Buddy go. I've got to . . ."

"Nonsense. I get to spoil you two whenever I come for a visit," Lyle said. "That's my right as family. Now go call your friends and at least extend the invitation. If you REALLY want to do some exercising, I'll coach you later," he added with a grin, throwing a mock punch which Pat dodged without even really looking. 'Damn she's fast,' he thought. He had seen her compete once at an . . . eventful trip to Japan. She was so smooth and precise that she seemed machine-like. 'Doesn't surprise me,' he thought. 'It's what she's been trained her whole life to do.'

Pat wanted to object, as her head was pounding, but she didn't want to let Lyle know the state she was in. She would endure the pain and play along. Again. "Okay," she replied. "But you don't have to . . ."

"I want to spend time with my niece," Lyle interrupted, wrapping a mammoth arm around her shoulders. She didn't even come up to his collarbone, but she could probably kick his ass. "Now go get cleaned up."

Tobias and Lyle watched the young woman ascend the stairs and vanish.

"How bad is it?" Lyle asked. Tobias was his eyes and ears in the household. Recently, Lyle had gotten an obscure email about a possible problem, but Tobias had wanted to explain things when they met. Lyle was thankful that the older man was around. Pat needed someone looking after her.

"A little bit better and a little bit worse. I found a bottle of pills in her room. Migraine medication, and in a substantial dosage. Her parents have no idea. She's not getting more than four or five hours of sleep most nights, between the training, the exercising, the studying and looking after her brother. And you heard what her father said. He'll just dump more in her lap and not even ask if she's got the time. But she'll make the time and won't complain to anyone. She's on a diet that would make Gandhi blanch. Her mother and father set impossible and conflicting standards for her the moment she was born, and she'll kill herself trying to achieve them."

"Okay, now what's the 'better' part?" Lyle asked, very nervous.

"These friends of hers . . . they've introduced some normality into her life. I've seen her actually acting like a girl her age a few times. It may make her feel awkward at times, but I see hope there." Tobias grinned. "I've met Gail and Todd. Gail is a character and has real 'best friend' material, and she speaks highly of Keith. Keith is the young boy Ms. Patrice 'disciplined' at school, apparently. But they seem to get along now."

"Hopefully they'll be available. I'd like to meet them. How's Buddy?"

"As annoying cheerful as ever. The doctors are a little concerned about his heart strength. I mean, he's lived longer than any of them expected, so they're not really sure what to do. If the Good Lord is watching, I hope He lets Buddy stay a while longer. If she were to lose him . . ." Tobias didn't need to say anything more. Both men knew what effect Buddy's death might have, not just on the family but particularly on Pat. It was the one thing that might actually break Pat's spirit.

--------- --------------------------

In another part of town . . .

--------- --------------------------

Keith was lying on his bed. His shorts were pushed down past his waist and his seven-inch member was waving like a flagpole. He had his hand wrapped around it and was stroking it gently.

In his mind's eye, Pat was straddling his hips. He pictured her as having a well-defined set of abdominal muscles and small but perky breasts. In his fantasy, she had her hands on his chest as she bounced on his cock.

He reached down and grabbed his balls. He actually shaved his sac because he heard it made the dick look bigger, but he had found he enjoyed the feel of it. He imagined that it was Pat reached a hand down there and playing with his balls. He imagined her smiling, then tried to picture what her face would look like when she climaxed. He imagined her glowing.

Then he conjured up her voice, telling him how much she wanted to return the favor. In his fantasy, she climbed off his dick and kissed his chest, then his abdomen and then . . . finally . . . the head of his penis . . . his cock. Almost as soon as he imagined her taking it into her lips, he lost it. His cum went shooting up into the air like a fountain, splattering against his own midsection. He realized it had been a while since he breathed.

"KEITH!"

Keith almost jumped out of his skin as he covered his bare groin up with dirty laundry. Then he remembered that his door was locked.

"Yes Mom?"

"Gail is here!"

"Get your butt down here! We're going out to eat!" came Gail's voice.

He looked over at his cell phone and sighed. "Doesn't anyone call anymore?" he asked. It never even occurred to him to yell back and ask where they were going.

------- --------------------------

At a local pizza place . . .

------- --------------------------

Pat was staring more at the single piece of pizza she had been working on since they arrived. Her companions, particularly her brother, were putting away pepperoni like it was their last supper.

"Slow down Buddy," Pat reminded him. "You'll upset your stomach."

"Yours must be upset already," Gail said through a mouthful of pizza. "You've barely eaten anything."

"Not hungry," she lied. She was famished. But she had figured out how long she'd have to jog to burn off the calories of a single slice, and she couldn't afford that much time. I can't believe you brought us here," she muttered, watching someone in a stuffed mouse costume wander by with a party of children.

"You used to love coming here!"

"When I was FIVE!"

"Some things you shouldn't grow out of," Lyle shot back, taking a sip of "diet" soda. He put a handful of tokens. "Have at."

Buddy was off like a flash. "He really likes . . . Woah, Turbo Racer 9!" Todd said, then grabbed a few tokens and ran off himself.

"Better make sure your brother doesn't hurt himself," Lyle said.

Pat looked over and watched her brother perched on a motorcycle simulator. Without grabbing any tokens herself, she put down her partially finished dinner and wandered over to join him. She had felt awkward sitting so close to Keith anyway, even though he didn't know of her brother's "confession."

"So, Tobias has told me a lot about you," Lyle said to Gail.

"What all is Toby saying?"

"Toby?! That's fuckin' perfect!"

"Thanks. Me and Toby go way back," Gail said, kicking back.

"So I hear. Do you realize, by the way, that you're the first people I've EVER heard being invited into Pat's home to actually visit Pat?"

"So I hear."

"Actually, I haven't been there," Keith threw in.

"You will," Lyle assured him. "So, the little girl beat you up at school?" he asked with a grin.

"I'd like to say it was a draw . . . mostly between her and the principal, who made her promise not to do it again."

"Don't feel too bad. I've seen her make trained fighters cry. What brought it on?"

Keith, a bit ashamedly, explained the whole situation between him and Pat that had led up to current events. Gail chimed in with bits of her stalking episode, but both teenagers made sure to remind their adult counterpart that they had all made peace.

"Oh, I believe it. She wouldn't be here otherwise. Still, it is an interesting way to start a friendship."

"Has she always been this isolated? Sorry, that's rude of me to ask," Keith said sheepishly.

"It's okay. Actually, it's something I wanted to talk to you two about. Tobias said that you've been a good influence on her."

"I don't know if making her a bigger center of attention at school and introducing her to movie nachos counts as 'good influence,' but thanks!" Gail said.

"You actually got her to eat those? Amazing," he said, looking over at the young woman who was trying to help keep her brother on top of the motorcycle.

Gail followed his gaze. "Listen, Mr. . . "

"Lyle."

"Okay, Lyle . . . I think there's something I need to tell you. I told her I wouldn't but . . ."

"Then don't. Sorry, I just want her to trust you."

"But it's about her health!"

"Oh. Is it her headaches?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

Lyle sighed. "Tobias found a bottle of her medication."

Keith looked confused. This was all news to him.

Gail grimaced. "At the movies, she got real hot . . . temperature-wise, I mean. I followed her into the bathroom and she looked messed up."

Lyle furrowed his eyebrows. "I'll see if I can bring this up with her folks. I try not to meddle when I can help it, but this could be serious." He sighed again. "How much do you two know about her?"

"Not much," Keith said. "Except that she's smart, athletic, attractive . . ." Keith blushed.

"She lives in a big house, but seems more like a prisoner than anyone I know," Gail chipped in. "She doesn't even own a car."

"Her father thinks it would mean more to her if she 'earned it' on her own, so he decided not to get her one. And he forbid me from doing it, otherwise I would." Lyle took another bite. "I'm really glad you guys have shown a healthy interest in Pat, however it started. She's a sweet girl really, but her parents . . . aren't exactly good at parenting."

Keith was surprised at Lyle's candidness.

"Don't get me wrong. I love my brother and Mary is pretty cool too. It's just . . . my brother was always the straight-laced one. He went to officer school in the Army, I went enlisted Marines. I was the troublemaker with mediocre grades, he was the straight-laced guy with perfect A's. We were both athletes, but he was a little more competitive than I was. I just wanted to roughhouse. He wanted to win. That's why he is such a good soldier. But as talented as he was, he was never quite the best when it came to martial arts. No matter how hard he tried, he never quite got that first-place trophy. My brother is a planner. From the moment he entered the military, he knew exactly what should be happening at every stage of his life from that moment until the day he died. One of those stages involved starting a family. He and Mary were compatible personalities, so they got married. And Reginald was going to raise his son to succeed in the one thing that he himself had failed, at least in his mind."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers