Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,662 Followers

Lyle's train of thought was momentarily derailed as Todd and Buddy came over and grabbed more tokens. Pat was sitting on the motorcycle, saving her brother's place. Keith was more than a little mesmerized by the sight of that tight behind straddling the game.

"Anyway, when Buddy was born . . . you could tell that my brother was disappointed. He knew that he wouldn't be able to do what he wanted. That's when things got strange between him and Mary. Mary actually loved their son. Reginald saw him as an obstacle to be overcome. So he convinced Mary to try again. This time, he got a girl."

"Pat!" Gail said proudly. Then she realized how obvious it was and shut up.

Lyle grinned for a second. "Reginald realized that even though she was a girl, at least she was . . . well, normal. So he set out to planning her life. My brother is good at training soldiers, so that's what he did. Or at least that's closer to what he did than raising a daughter. Unfortunately for him, the two things don't overlap that much. So Pat has been trying to balance between being his 'little warrior' and wanting to be his daughter. When he started paying all of his attention to Patrice, Mary reacted badly. She wanted him to be proud of his son, and she's taken a lot of it out on Pat. It's like being guilty by association."

"I don't see how anyone can do that to their kids," Gail muttered.

"If you're not actually beating someone up, sometimes it's hard to realize how hurtful you can be. Because Pat doesn't say anything, every day is business as usual. And it's not that she's immune to normal problems you face when you become a teenager. She just doesn't know how to deal with them. So she represses her feelings and moves on."

"How can we help?" Keith said.

"Be her friend. Don't let her push you away, and be patient. Oh yeah. Try and get her to act like a kid for crying out loud."

"Will do," Gail said. She stood up and wandered over, coaxing Pat over to the Dance-Dance-Revolution machine. Pat steadfastly refused to participate, but watched on with some amusement as the two-left-footed Gail tried to keep up with the beat.

"She's . . . enthusiastic, isn't she?" Lyle asked.

"Oh hell yeah," Keith replied.

Finally, Pat came back over and sat down, the exhausted Gail, Buddy and Todd in tow.

"Okay, one more slice young lady," Lyle said, looking at his niece. "Otherwise, NOBODY gets ice cream."

Pat looked quite vexed with her uncle, but then noticed Buddy staring at her with puppy dog eyes. Then her friends followed suit. "Dang it," she mumbled, picking up another piece.

--------- ---------------------

Later that evening . . .

--------- ---------------------

Pat was full. She didn't remember the last time she felt that full. She knew she'd have to work out all night to keep in shape. She and the rest of the group were out in the parking lot of an ice cream parlor where they had gorged themselves sick. But at least her headache was mostly gone.

"Hey," Keith said, as the strolled across the lot. Gail and Todd were engrossed with her Uncle Lyle's gulf-war stories, including graphic descriptions of camel spiders.

"Hey," she replied, suddenly very conscious of her appearance. 'I must look like a whale after eating all that crap,' she thought.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie on Friday night?"

Pat stopped. "Sure. I guess. What did you guys want to watch?"

"Guys? Sorry, I meant just you and me."

"Where would Keith and Todd be?"

"Elsewhere." Keith was getting nervous. Was she really clueless or was she just trying to find a nice way of saying "no"?

Pat stared at him. "Just you and me?"

"Yes."

"Like a date?"

"Yes."

Pat stared at him. Her heart was on overdrive, her mouth had dried up and her skin felt cold. She had never been so nervous in her life. She opened her mouth, willing herself to say one simple word . . . "yes". Instead, she threw up all over her would-be suitor.

---------- -------------------

The next morning . . .

---------- -------------------

Pat stood outside her school, staring at the door. The population, which already thought she was nuts, paid scant attention.

'I can't go in there,' she thought. 'I can never go in there again. I'll see them. I'll see HIM! I'll have to apologize again for throwing up on the first boy I remember being attracted to!'

"Pat?" came a soft voice from behind her, almost causing the girl to jump out of her skin. It was Dr. Martin. "Are you okay?"

Pat looked at her almost pleadingly. "No." It came out almost as a whimper.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." Actually, Pat just wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and hide for a day.

"Do you think you SHOULD talk about it?"

Pat scuffed the toe of her shoe against the ground. She realized she'd really like a different pair of shoes. "Yes."

"Come to my office. I'll talk to the front office and excuse you from class. You've got Advanced Calculus first period, right? You're ahead in there anyway.

The two women walked to Carolyn's office where she made the phone call. Pat, almost in a single breath, explained the entire day's events, from the arrival of her uncle to the unfortunate "hurling" incident. Pat also talked about how she went home and worked out until almost two in the morning, trying to get her mind off of things.

"So how often does that happen?" the doctor asked.

"It's the first time," Pat said, looking confused.

Carolyn smiled. "Not 'how often do you throw up on boys.' How often do you exercise so late?"

"Oh! Uhm . . . a bit. It's not so bad really. I'm used to it."

"Of course. Why don't you have a seat on the couch and we'll try to figure out how to deal with Keith."

Pat was a little confused, but she was too exhausted to argue. The couch was in a little side room next to Carolyn's main office, with a straight-backed chair right next to it. It must be nice being a psychologist at a posh high school in a wealthy district. Pat went in and sat down, sinking into deep cushions of the sofa.

Dr. Martin shuffled some papers around on her desk for a few minutes, and then poked her head into the side room. Patrice Baker was out like a light. Carolyn smiled. She had bought that sofa to nap on during the slow days, and it was the most unimaginably comfortable thing she had ever seen. Sometimes it put her to sleep even when she wasn't really tired. Carolyn quietly closed the door between rooms and called the office, letting them know that Ms. Baker would be missing her first couple of classes.

--------- ------------

At lunchtime . . .

--------- ------------

Pat peaked into the cafeteria. She was more than a little annoyed that Dr. Martin has suckered her into getting more rest, but couldn't deny she felt much better physically than she usually did at that hour. And Carolyn had already gotten her homework assignments sent to the office, so Pat really wasn't behind.

She saw Keith sitting over at the traditional table, but Gail was nowhere to be seen. He didn't look angry from her vantage point. Just annoyingly cute.

"So, gonna hang out here all day or are you actually going to eat?" came Gail's voice from behind her. For the second time that day, Pat almost jumped out her skin. "I figured you might be hungry since Keith wound up wearing your dinner home last night," the blonde girl added with a chuckle.

Pat blushed. "I can never speak to him again," she mumbled.

"You'd better. He's been pretty much worried sick, particularly since you never actually got around to answering his question," Gail replied, taking Pat by the arm and pulling her towards the table. "Let's get this over with."

Pat felt the butterflies rampaging through her stomach. Gail sat her down on the stool across from Keith, then went to get in the lunch line. Keith looked a little pale himself.

"So . . ." he said.

"So . . ." she replied. "Keith, I'm REALLY sorry . . . again . . . for last night. I told Uncle Lyle I wasn't feeling great before we left," she added, almost whining.

"It's okay," he replied, staring adamantly at his lunch. "As long as you're feeling better."

There was a moment of weird silence. Pat wasn't sure what to say until . . .

"Yes," she said, then gulped a breath of air and waited.

Keith looked up, hopeful but a little perplexed.

"Yes?"

"Yes, I . . . I . . . I'd like to go out with you (deep breath) . . . on a date."

The surrounding room when dead quiet. Everyone was staring at them, and Pat felt more self-conscious than she ever had in her life. Keith barely noticed anyone else. His eyes were on Pat.

"Friday?" he mentioned calmly, some color returning to his face. "Movie?"

"Friday . . . movie," she said, almost like she was agreeing to a peace accord. But she was smiling. People nearby were seeing her smile for the first time. Then, the world slowly returned to normal.

-------- -------------------------

Wednesday evening . . .

-------- -------------------------

"Hurry up," Gail moaned. "Your folks will be home soon!"

Gail was lying on Todd's bed, her legs spread and her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Todd was kneeling on the floor and was licking her pussy, doing a pretty damn good job of driving her nuts. He had done this enough to know what Gail liked. She had already cum twice, and he hadn't even stuck his dick in her yet.

"You wanna come down here and do this?" he joked, then wrapped his lips around her clit.

'Hmm,' she thought. 'If I could eat myself out, would I?'

Todd stuck a finger in his girlfriend's pussy and wiggled it around. He hadn't ever actually found her g-spot, if such a thing existed, but it didn't stop him from trying. She seemed to enjoy it anyway. And he had until his parents' night out was over to keep trying.

Gail had been serious when she said she had wanted to be next in trying the handcuffs. It was uncomfortable, but kind of liberating. She didn't have to do anything but lay back and enjoy the ride.

"Would you please fuck me?" she whimpered. "Please?"

"Hold your horses," he told her. "I'm working on something here." What he was working on was her third climax, and it wasn't too far away. Just a little caress of the clit with his tongue and her eyes rolled back in her head as if she were being exorcised while her body trembled and then jerked just a little bit.

"Oh baby," she cooed dreamily.

Todd stood up, his cock waving beneath him. He pushed her legs back until she was bent almost in half. He kept her legs together so she could see what he was doing. He touched the head of his penis against the opening to her sex and then waited.

"Don't you dare," she growled, trying to move her hips so his cock entered her. She felt her pussy lips spread slightly as he started his descent, but then it was gone. "You fucking tease!"

"Isn't that what the guy is supposed to say to the girl?" he asked. Then, with no warning, he drove his length home, listening to the breath being driven from her body.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . yeah," she gasped. She let out other gasps every time he drove into her, filling her with his beautiful dick.

Todd hugged Gail's legs as he fucked her fast and deep. He could never get tired of this. Then, he stopped. He let go of her legs and flipped her onto her stomach. He grabbed her legs again and stood on the floor, treating her a little like a wheelbarrow. He could tell she was going to complain, but he silenced her by filling her up again.

Gail started to gnaw on her comforter. She kind of liked being taken from behind, since it let Todd get further into her body. Her pussy was pulsing with pleasure, and she could feel his balls slapping against her clit. She knew she would cum again before it was all over.

It happened quickly. She felt an unusually rapid and powerful build-up, brought about by jolts of pleasure at the end of each stroke. Her pussy contracted and she felt wave after wave of ecstasy course through her. It felt like it would never end! Had he found her fountain of youth? She'd have to repeat this maneuver at a later date . . . just for the sake of science, of course.

Todd pulled out of her and knelt beside her on the bed. When she turned her head to look at him, he pushed his cock into her mouth. Spit came out both sides, and he felt her tongue caressing the shaft as he fucked her face. He was already close, and then he promptly blasted a thick stream of goo into the back of her mouth. She gagged a bit, but he knew better than to pull out. Gail wanted all of his seed, and she got cross with him when she didn't get it.

Gail had her hands secured behind her back and a mouthful of cum when her cell phone went off.

"Shit!" she said after swallowing the cum. "That could be my folks!"

Todd grabbed it and flipped it open. "Nope. It's Pat."

"Uhm . . . put it on speaker," she said. "And get these things off me." She saw Todd hit a button on her phone and heard a familiar voice echo from the mechanics and place the phone on the bed next to her head.

"Gail?"

"Yeah. Sorry, but I've got you on speaker. My hands are kind of occupied right now. Glad to hear from you! What's up? You ready for your big night on Friday?"

There was a pause at the other end.

"Pat?"

"I . . . I'm here. Hey, are you alone?"

"No, Todd's here. Want me to send him away?"

"No, I . . ."

"Just wanted to make sure your 'date' wasn't here?" Gail said with a smile. She was probably as excited about this outing as the participants were.

"Yeah," came an embarrassed voice. "Listen, I've never really done this before so . . . uhm . . . what do I do? Do I pay for my ticket? Does he? What the heck do I wear?"

"Woah! Hold on. As far as tickets, assume you pay for your own unless he offers, which he probably will. You'll probably get your own refreshments. Typical first date kind of stuff. Just wear something fun. Just make it different than your school clothes."

"That's all I have! Besides my gi's at any rate."

"First, what is a 'gi'? Second, you don't have any other clothes?"

"A gi is that traditional martial arts outfit you see in commercials. And no." Pat sounded embarrassed again.

"Okay," she said. She started to speak, but felt a finger sliding into her tortured pussy. She looked down exasperatedly at Todd, who had begun to finger her again. "Listen why don't . . . don't you and Buddy come with me and Todd to the mall tomorrow after school. We'll let . . . uhm . . . let the boys play video games while we do some shopping, okay?" She was involuntarily pushing her hips against Todd's hands as he pleasured her. She wanted to tell him to stop. She just didn't actually WANT for him to stop.

"I guess. I'm not much of a shopper. Maybe I should call the whole thing off."

"NO!" Gail practically shouted. She was breathing really hard as Todd started pumping her with three fingers. "You both deserve a night out, and you'd make . . . such . . . a good couple," she said, trying to keep her voice fairly even.

"Okay," Pat conceded. "Tomorrow. We just need to make sure to be done quickly. I'm entered in a tournament on Sunday that Mr. Baker signed me up for, so I need to practice."

Gail silently cursed Pat's father. 'Can't the asshole just let her make her own decisions?' "Cool. Hey, is it local?"

"Yeah. Well, it's in Los Angeles, but it's not much of a drive."

"Great. It'll be fun to see you in action! In more ways than one!" she added smugly.

"Wait! You're not going to the tournament? Are you?"

"Yep. You'll give me instructions on how to get there tomorrow. See you at lunch!" She pressed her nose against the "off" button, and the conversation was over. About that time, Todd's fingers had made her cum again.

"You are a naughty boy," she said. "Now uncuff me."

Todd looked nervous. "Well, I figured I'd better put you in a good mood before I told you this . . ."

"Todd!" she growled, her eyes growing wide.

"I think we left the key in your room."

-------------- ------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,662 Followers