Run Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

'That's the dynamic,' Tobias thought. 'You both look at her from different angles. Neither of you actually see her. Hopefully you'll pull your heads out of your asses before you lose her for good.'

------------ ---------------

At the theatre . . .

------------ ---------------

"Do you see anything?"

"No . . . sweet Jesus . . . nothing yet."

Gail had decided that she absolutely HAD to find out what was happening on Pat and Keith's date, so she had dragged Todd out to the theatre and they had been waiting for the tentative couple to arrive. They had gotten there early and Gail had gotten impatient, so she passed the time by giving Todd a blowjob.

Todd didn't even bother wearing underwear when the two of them went out anymore. It was like garnish to Gail . . . kind of pretty, but unnecessary.

Gail liked it when her drool dripped down his cock. She liked the nastiness of it. She was bound and determined for her nose to nuzzle pubes if it killed her. The fleshy crown of his cock was rubbing against the back of her throat as it was. She was so close.

The sound of Gail gagging was oddly erotic. As much as Todd pretended to object, he looked forward to every encounter with this blonde vixen. He was trying to keep an eye out, but it wasn't easy to concentrate with Gail valiantly trying to swallow his sword. And with one hand on his balls, she was going to make him blow his wad.

Suddenly, she pulled off. "You really were turned on when you saw Dr. Martin and Lola together. And don't lie to me," she said, sucking on the head of his penis.

"Yeah, of course," Todd moaned. "But you're my baby! You're all I need!"

"Good answer," she replied, downing all but an inch of his manhood. She held herself there for a few seconds, then pulled up. "Still, they're a sexy couple. I wonder what THEY do when they're together?"

Todd thought his cock had gotten so hard that it was going to break. He had indeed wondered the same thing himself."

Gail was going to tease the heck out of her boyfriend. "Do they BOTH wear lingerie? Which one is the 'top'? I'd say Dr. Martin. I'll bet her tongue is as educated as her brain."

Her boyfriend put his hand on Gail's head and shoved her mouth back onto his shaft. More sounds of gagging and more drool were direct results.

The blonde softball player knew she was on to something. When she finally was able to come up for air, "They're probably doing it right now. I'll even bet they're using vibrators on each other.

Todd was fishing around in Gail's purse, frantically looking for a bottle of lotion he knew she carried.

"Hmm, what'cha doin' baby?" Gail asked. She found herself being spun around in her seat while Todd smeared lotion on his cock.

"Pants . . . now."

Gail grinned. She had found her boyfriend's Achilles Heel. No sooner than her pants and panties were down past her butt cheeks than she felt a familiar friend poking at her backdoor. "I wonder if . . ." She had meant to keep teasing, but her voice shut down, along with her brain, when Todd started to push his beautiful dick into her ass. She barely noticed that he Todd had slid his hand around and was frigging her pussy. She was just concentrating on enduring her second-ever anal violation without passing out.

Todd had also started sucking on Gail's neck with the firm intention of giving her the be-all-end-all of hickies. The pressure on his dick was fantastic! He was going to ball her brains out in the front seat of her car, and he knew she would probably thank him for it later.

With a final push, the head passed all the way past her anal ring and most of the pain dissipated. She reached one hand behind her and grabbed a handful of his hair as he sucked on her neck.

"Good boyfriend," she growled. She knew her little PT Cruiser was rockin' a bit more than it should and, tinted windows aside, someone paying attention to that corner of the parking lot might be aware of something going, she couldn't bring herself to stop. She thrust her free hand up her shirt and under her bra to tug on her nipples until she could barely stand it. "I'm fucking cumming!" she groaned, her thighs rubbing together as she stained her car seats. Her blood was pumping so hard she could feel it thumping in her veins. So far, both of her anal-induced orgasms had been doozies.

"Man, if I had known how much the whole 'lesbian thing' turned you on, I might have mentioned how hot I think it would be to watch Lola and Carolyn going down on each other."

Todd fucked her harder. Not only was he imagining those two women having sex, he thrust his girlfriend into the fantasy as well. The shear notion of Gail with her legs spread and her pussy being eaten by a gorgeous redhead was intoxicating, and he promptly pushed his way all the way into her ass and released, damming up her backside with his goo.

*Knock knock knock*

Both of them froze.

"Gail? We're going to see a kung fu flick. You can go home now. If I see this car in the parking lot when we leave, I'm keying it! And next time, get a room for God's sake!" It was Keith's voice.

Gail and Todd heard footsteps leaving the car. Todd was about to open his mouth and say something about how predictable Gail was, but before he could . . .

"Not a word," Gail said. "Not a damn word."

Outside, Pat had wondered what was going on. Now, she had a wide-eyed look of surprise on her face as she and her "date" walked towards the theatre. As soon as they had arrived, Keith had glanced out around the parking lot and spotted Gail's car. He had been courteous enough to let them finish.

"They weren't really . . . I mean . . . in a car? In public?" she asked.

"Welcome to adolescence."

--------- --------------------------

A couple of hours later . . .

--------- --------------------------

Keith had learned a valuable lesson that evening. Besides never tugging on Superman's cape or spitting in the wind, you never took a martial arts guru to an action movie. The entire time, Pat had been shaking her head or making informative (and slightly annoying) comments about improper form and use of particular techniques. But by the time the move was ended (and Pat had finished a tray of her new addiction of movie nachos), he was smiling. It turned out that Pat was indeed a teenager. She just needed to be reminded of that fact.

"Sorry," Pat said as they got into Keith's car and headed to the late-night Java Emporium.

"It's okay. I enjoy going to the movies with people who have . . . quirks."

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not but . . . but thanks." Pat had a question burning a hole in her brain and while she didn't want to ruin the mood, she had to ask it. "Keith . . . why me?"

Keith had actually been expecting that question. "I guess at first, I just wanted to try and understand you. The more I got to know you, the cooler you seemed." He broke out into an enormous shit-eating grin. "And you're easy on the eyes."

Pat blushed from her head to her toes. "No I'm not."

"Trust me, yeah you are."

Pat wanted to change the subject and quickly. "So . . . are you going . . . to college?" 'Smooth, Pat,' she thought. 'Real smooth.'

"Yeah. I've got a scholarship to UCLA to play ball. And you're . . . going to West Point?"

Pat checked out her shoes. "Yeah. That's the plan."

Keith looked over at her. "Who's plan?"

His companion knew what he meant, but she was in a lull on her desire to rebel against her father. "It's really a good school, as well as . . ."

"But do you WANT to go?" Keith interrupted.

Pat got a little annoyed about being interrupted.

"Hey, I don't go questioning all of YOUR choices, do I?"

Keith sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to pick a fight. But it just doesn't seem like it IS your choice. I can't help but notice that you never actually answered the question about if you actually want to go."

Pat sighed in return. "Honestly? I never thought about it. The decision was made, so I'm going."

Keith decided to try another avenue of approach as they pulled into the parking lot of the coffee place. "Is there anything else you want to do? Now or anytime?"

"When I was a kid, my dad . . . Mr. Baker bought me and Buddy a puppy. I loved that dang thing, and at one point I decided I wanted to be a vet."

Keith was on the edge of the seat. Not only was this the sort of thing he wanted to find out, but she had just referred to her father as something besides Mr. Baker for the first time since he had met her. "What happened?"

Pat was gripping her hands tightly. "He sold the puppy. He didn't want me getting distracted by 'foolish ideas.' He'd never let us have pets after that."

"Have you ever thought of getting back into that?" Keith couldn't conceive of someone planning so much of their kids lives that they'd deny a girl a puppy.

"There's not a lot of need for vets in the Army," Pat replied.

Keith's response was simple. "Then don't join the Army. Sorry, I hate to beat that one to death, but you just don't seem all that enthusiastic."

"I . . . I would like to serve my country," Pat said carefully. "I wouldn't mind . . . I don't know . . . doing something else first."

After that, things moved on to more amiable topics, such as working out and athletics. Pat actually enjoyed watching sports the few times she could manage, and listened intently to his stories about baseball. She also found herself staring at his lips from time to time. Since he was going to show up to her tournament on Saturday, she was going to show up for his playoff game on Sunday.

By the end of the evening, Pat was exhausted but slightly giddy. She had done something out of character for her and had enjoyed it. She had gone to a movie, sipped some delightful coffee-like beverage and had actually relaxed. As Keith was walking her up to the door, she found herself regretting that the evening was going to have to end.

Keith was pondering something in his own head. He had been fighting a burning desire to kiss Pat all night long. He knew she was a bit conservative, and the last time he had surprised her with contact, he had his arm twisted behind his back. So when they faced each other on her front doorstep . . .

"Well, I had a great time. Are you interested in . . . maybe trying this again? Sometime? Soon?" he blathered.

Pat blushed, while Keith was reminded how genuinely pretty she was. "Yeah. I'd like that." She looked up at him almost expectantly.

Keith started to reach forward as if to shake her hand, then saw her eyes start to fall a bit. 'Fuck it,' he thought. He stepped in and saw her face coming back up. And he kissed her.

You could have set off a nuclear bomb nearby and Patrice Baker probably wouldn't have noticed. She knew she probably wasn't doing it right (the kiss), but she didn't care. Keith was patient and she slowly melded her mouth to his and followed his lead. Soon, it felt absolutely, positively, mind-numblingly wonderful!

The only reason Keith stopped the kiss was because he really needed to breathe. He was light-headed and feeling on top of the world. He gave Pat a goofy grin, said "good night" and turned to go back to his car, happy to see that Pat was smiling in earnest. Keith almost tripped over himself walking down the stairs, but turned and waved, letting Pat know he was fine.

"Boys," she muttered to herself dreamily, then turned and walked into her front door with a resounding "thud."

She walked inside, holding her head and blushing beet red. Normally a young woman would find her parents inside, waiting anxiously for news of their daughter's first date. Pat saw no one but Tobias and her Uncle Lyle, both of whom were smiling.

"There's my big girl," her uncle said. He had meant it to be light-hearted, but he could see her glance around, still hoping beyond hope that one of her parents might actually have been happy for her, or at least pretend to be concerned.

Pat stepped forward and gave her uncle a great big hug, then gave one to Tobias. After an evening of highs, she found herself back in her all-too-familiar surroundings and all-too-familiar feelings. A bit of spring left her step and light left her eyes, and she shuffled up towards her room.

Tobias sighed. He knew she'd probably start hitting the heavy bag again as soon as she got up there, leading to another late night visit to the kitchen to put ice-packs on her hands. But then he saw up at the top of the stairs was Buddy and Mary Baker.

Buddy rushed down and gave his sister a big hug of his own, while she ruffled his hair and smiled. Then she looked up and saw her mother. Pat had no idea what to do.

Lyle and Tobias faded into the background as much as they good. Looking at Mary Baker was to look at someone who seemed to have just woken up. She had a look of perplexity on her face. She walked down the stairs, kissed Pat on the forehead and then went back up to her room.

'Good for you Mary,' Lyle thought. 'Good for you.'

---------- ------------------

The next morning . . .

---------- ------------------

Pat woke up on Saturday morning . . . refreshed. She hadn't worked out, trained or anything the previous evening after getting home. It had all been so surreal that she had fallen back on her bed, an unusual smile etched on her face.

She rolled out of bed and bounced to her feet. She was feeling energized, and had a burning desire to work out. Normally, it was just a task she performed in the morning. She started with an aerobic workout, followed by some stretching, free weights and then practicing on the pell. Then it was time to hit the shower.

She got out of her practice clothes, then stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. 'I really DO have a nice body,' she thought. 'Though I still don't get the whole "pretty" thing. Still . . .' She stared at her firm, perfectly shaped behind and caught herself grinning. 'Not bad at all.'

Hot water always felt good after a session, but this morning it felt particularly refreshing. It ran down her face, neck and taut abs until it reached her nicely shaved vaginal region. She had just wanted to trim it, but then had just cleaned it up completely. Initially, she thought it had looked silly but now she was glad she had done it. While Pat had generally tried to repress or ignore her sexual nature, she wasn't exactly a saint. She had fantasies, which had become more frequent as of late. And while she didn't masturbate often, she had done it. And she was feeling like doing it that morning.

She waited until she had rinsed out her hair, then lay back on the floor of the tub and let the shower water just rain down on her body. She preferred this to actually taking a bath. It felt more wild to her. Her right hand slipped between her slightly spread legs and spread her nether lips just a bit, letting the water splash on them.

Then, she closed her eyes. In her mind, she saw Keith, and he was as naked as the day he was born. She tried to picture what he would look like. Was his "thing" big or small? She went somewhere in the middle with it. Was he hairy or smooth chested? She preferred the idea of smooth, so she kept that. And she decided his member would be shaved too. What the hell . . . it was HER fantasy.

She pictured him coming closer, laying down beside her and kissing her like he had last night. Just that thought sent a shiver through her body. With one hand, he was caressing her head, tracing the lines of her face. His other hand rested first on one of her breasts, feeling it and gently pulling on her nipple. Then that had moved to the other breast. When he stopped kissing her lips, he kissed her neck, her collarbone and then her breasts. His hand, meanwhile, slipped between her legs. At this point of her fantasy, Pat pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Mmmh," she moaned as her imaginary man's image caused her very real fingers to explore her body. She caressed her own stomach as her pussy was leisurely toyed with. She used her free hand to simulate the feeling of Keith's mouth on her breasts, pulling, rubbing and caressing as fit the moment. She longed to feel the muscles of his arm and neck. She wanted to know the contours of his back and the firmness of his buttocks.

"Please," she whispered to the showerhead, "take me."

Her fingers started moving faster as her dream lover rolled over until he was on top of her body. Her legs spread wider to accommodate him, leaving Pat with her feet up on the side of the tub. She pictured Keith's member hanging beneath him as he pushed slowly into her. By that point, her palm was rubbing against her clit as her fingers worked double-time. She could almost feel her virginal pussy spread to accommodate him. She had no concept of what it would feel like to lose her virginity, but she understood the pleasure she was now feeling.

"Harder," she moaned to the heavens.

In her mind, her legs were locked behind Keith's back as he rhythmically pounded her. He kissed her periodically, of course, and caressed her sides, stomach and breasts.

"God!" she cried as she reached climax in record time. She arched herself all the way off the floor of the tub and kept herself there with the power of her neck and legs. Her fingers were too busy to be bothered, toying with her inside and sometimes her clit. It was a whopper of an orgasm too, leaving a warm and healthy glow inside her when it finally slipped away.

Pat lay on the floor again, breathing heavily. She felt quite happy, but she also felt a little restless. She wasn't done. She stood up and grabbed the detachable shower head, lowering it to the ground. Then she crouched over it while it sprayed up into her paradise, sending hundreds of little bolts of pleasures screeching up to her brain. She braced one hand on the edge of the tub and then used her other hand to pleasure herself once more.

In her fantasy, Keith was behind her now, his strong hands on her hips while he fucked her hard and fast. Between the waterspray, her fingers and her imagination, Pat found herself turned on beyond anything she had felt before. She lowered her pussy closer to the showerhead, causing a pleasurable burst of activity in her brain. The water was stimulating everything at once, and it was actually getting difficult to keep her fantasy going in her head. Soon, all she could do was picture Keith's face while she hurried toward a second climax.

She had never actually allowed herself the time to get herself off twice in a session before, but she found the second to be better than the first. Initially, she had felt a happy conclusion to her desperation. This one had been all about pleasure for its own sake. She actually felt that this orgasm had been a little wetter than the first, and her body felt incredibly relaxed and lazy after the trembling stopped and her body was able to rest.

She kissed her phantom lover goodbye, and then opened her eyes again. It was time to get back to the real world.

----------- ----------

At the track . . .

----------- ----------

Pat was timing the runners again when Keith arrived. Her coworkers, as well as Gail and Todd, both saw an immediate change. It was a change that normally was reserved for when her brother was around. It was a happy smile. Not forced. Most of her coworkers looked shocked when Keith gave the girl a very friendly hug.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, quite pleased to see him.

"It's one of those things that Gail and Todd get to see all the time, so I figured I should. What are we doing?" he replied looking around.

"Just keeping track of time trials. There are a few guys that might make nationals."

"There's Buddy," he said, looking at the pack that was round the one-hundred yard mark.

Pat's face lit up again. "Yeah. He's probably not gonna advance, but he doesn't really care."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers